Helena's Family 04 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter sagged with relief, and felt a trickle of sweat run down his forehead. His daughter worried about his little one, she had a hand between his legs while she held his willy like a sick bird. He felt that Linda pushed a finger into his buttocks.

She looked up at him with wide eyes, and whispered, "Dad, when you did that to me with your tongue before, I had to cry out straight away."

Immediately, Walter felt his daughter's slender finger making its way up his asshole.

Linda's smile widened, as she watched the sick birdie shoot up in her hand and swell back into the monster she had previously admired. She played with Daddy's swollen balls and sucked his cockhead into her mouth again. The clouds in front of Walter's eyes gave way to colorful spots, but his daughter's relentless finger didn't let go until his balls puckered.

Noticing it, Linda released his aching boner from her mouth and massaged it with concentrated devotion... it began to well up in him... Linda squeezed his erection with all her power one last time... until dad squirted against the bathroom window with all his might.

***

"Come in the shower, Dad," Linda giggled, watching her dad wipe his marks off the window glass.

As he closed the cubicle door behind him, she snuggled up to him and foamed his little one. Walter was still exhausted, but he also took soap and lathered his daughter between her legs, felt his way over her shiny mons pubis and sighed, "Oh, my little girl."

Linda played with his slippery marbles and kept giggling.

When he had used the shower head to free his daughter and himself from the soap residue, her giggles turned into chortles. Walter looked down at himself and saw the reason for her joy, his willy stretched himself up again, he seemed to have taken a liking to Linda's hands.

"So!" he stopped his daughter, "quickly get out of here."

He exited the shower stall and first made sure his wife and Kevin were still in the garden.

Linda stood at his side, looked out and whispered, "This is so exciting Dad, the two of us in the bathroom and the two outside don't know about it."

She pushed the upholstered bathing stool in front of the window and asked him, "This is as thrilling as hide-and-seek used to be. Sit down, I want to look out."

Linda waited until Papa sat down in front of the window and climbed onto his lap. Walter didn't care anymore that his boner hadn't calmed down a bit since the shower and was sticking out between his daughter's thighs, he too was beginning to feel mischievous pleasure: they both stark naked in the bathroom... his unsuspecting wife sunbathing...

Walter hardly noticed that Linda closed a hand around his glans and squeezed it gently while they both peeked through the window. He cupped her breasts from behind and looked over her shoulder outside.

Kevin was oiling Mama's back, the straps of her top were lying on the side of the couch. His hands slid down Mother's sides and stroked the edge of her breasts.

"That's where he likes to rub her," Walter murmured. Kevin took fresh oil and Mama propped herself up on her forearms. He spread the oil down her sides, then reached down and cupped her breasts. One of her lower legs twitched slightly.

"Man, he'll answer it," Walter marveled. When Helena's leg twitched repeatedly, Walter was sure his son was squeezing her nipples, he wondered, "Well, she seems to like it."

"I also like it when you squeeze my breasts," Linda sighed, and began to grip Daddy's glans tighter. Walter felt his way to the tips of her breasts, rolling them with his index finger and thumb until his daughter inhaled every few moments.

Kevin was tending to Mom's thighs. As his hands neared her bikini, she waved to him.

"She doesn't want oil stains," Linda knew, watching her brother pull down Mom's bikini. Walter's one hand detached from Linda's chest and slid down to cover her mons pubis. Helena was now naked on her stomach and Kevin took oil again.

"Never heard of mothers getting oiled by their sons completely naked," Walter grumbled.

"Dad, I'm naked, and you?"

"Me too, love, me too... oh god, I'm stupid."

"Please pet me, dad Dad, I think Mom is so pretty lying there... don't you think so, too?"

"Of course my child, I'm proud of Helena. And you are her child, you are just like her."

Walter's middle finger snuck into Linda's slit.

Outside, Kevin stroked his mother's buttocks with both thumbs, which opened up her bum cleft. He paused and it was plain to see that his eyes rested between Mama's legs. After a moment, Helena parted her thighs and revealed her lap.

"My God, now she's going a bit far," Walter growled.

"Dad, don't be so grumpy... doesn't Mommy look wonderful spreading her legs apart? They are pointed straight at us, I can see her pussy. I love her pussy... oh please dad don't begrudge her... grant it to Kevin... look at his hard-on pressing against his pants. It drives me insane to watch them both."

"You're right, my girl, it's stupid of me, I should be proud to have a son who takes such loving care of his mother."

Linda massaged Daddy harder, until he stuck a finger deep in her pleasure canal and made her whimper.

Kevin dribbled oil down Mom's backside, it ran down her buttocks, over her rosette and on to her pussy. Kevin spread the oil on the buttocks until they were shiny. He put his hand on Mom's tailbone and ran his middle finger through her buttocks. Finally the finger stopped and Helena's thigh twitched again.

Then it came out of Walter, "I know what he's doing... it turns me on... keep going boy, Helena loves it!"

Walter pulled his finger out of Linda, slipped his hand behind her back, and worked his way under her bottom. His daughter understood and raised her pelvis. Linda's butt hole was still soft from before, Walter's fingers penetrated it like butter.

"Oh Dad, yes!... deeper!" Linda panted, staring out the window, "Look!... Kevin is digging his finger in Mom's butt hole!"

Walter began to breathe heavily and had to blink to keep his view of the garden. Helena then got on her knees and laid her head on the couch, lifting her butt up to invite Kevin. Their son didn't hesitate for a moment and pushed his thumb all the way into her asshole while the rest of his fingers caressed her labia.

"Me too, me too," Linda whined. Without taking her eyes off the two in the garden, she climbed down from her father and supported herself on the deep windowsill with her legs apart. Walter put his thumb on her rosette and squeezed gently. The further he thrust his finger, the deeper his daughter sighed. As his thumb was sucked into her sweet little asshole, he toyed with her hairless pussy.

And Linda cried out, "Look!"

Kevin had his face buried in Mom's butt and was trying to get his tongue in her asshole.

When Walter saw that, he couldn't be held back. With his thumb playing in Linda's asshole, he pushed her down onto the windowsill and thrust his cock deep into her tight pleasure canal...

his gasps mingling with his daughter's moans... he half-fainted when he saw through the windowpane that Kevin was also ramming his hard-on into his mother.

Neither the two in the bathroom, nor the other two on the lounger knew how long they screamed out their lust.

It should be a wonderful Sunday for the four of them.

***

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

For more information, see author's bio page

12