Her Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura: All in place :) x

Doug: That's what I like to hear... ready?

Laura: I think so!

Another pause and then the humming started. And any doubts I had about whether it was in the right place or whether it would feel good were completely banished.

Laura: Oh my fucking God that feels amazing

Doug: That's just the lowest setting...

I squeezed my eyes closed. This thing was practically magical. The gently vibrating pressure on my clit was so perfect, I could press it into the exact spot I wanted, and the end that was inside me... well, it's hard to describe, but it sort of pressed into the same spot, but from behind. When I had both ends working together...

The hum increased and I gasped. Oh fuck, that felt intense.

Laura: Don't go much higher I can't take it

Doug: Tell me how it feels

He started vibrating the toy in waves, going up and down in intensity, and each time it peaked it seemed to go a little higher, making me moan gently and press harder against the toy.

Laura: Feels really good

Doug: Sit back and enjoy

I kept one hand on the toy to keep it in place and put my phone down, feeling another series of waves of vibration going through me. I was undeniably very turned on now, and in an attempt to take a breath, I used my free hand to grab my wine glass and held it, the cold wine in the glass feeling refreshing compared to the heat between my legs. I finished the glass and reached for the bottle for a refill, but a sudden increase in intensity came and I squeezed my eyes shut, moaning and riding it out. I couldn't concentrate long enough to refill my glass, so I just grabbed the bottle instead and held it, putting it between my tits and sighing as the cold bottle contrasted even better than the glass had. It was slightly damp from condensation and my nipples responded as it gently slid between my boobs.

Laura: The bottle of wine is getting very lucky right now ;)

Doug: Is that so? What's happening to it?

Laura: It's between my tits x

Doug: I wish that was my cock

I let out another moan, the toy still working its magic. I couldn't remember the last time I was this wet and turned on.

Laura: I wish it was your cock too

Doug: Wank it with your big tits

I didn't need to be told. I pushed the bottle up and down, watching the neck of it pushing my tits apart, my cleavage wet. I moaned again and the toy's intensity ramped up again, until I was barely able to hold the bottle I was so focused on the vibrations.

Doug: Too intense?

Laura: No it's good keep going

Doug: Are you finding it hard to type messages? ;)

You could say that again.

Laura: Yes...

Doug: Push my cock up between your boobs and suck it

I felt a rush run through me. I loved how assertive Doug was being, in combination with the relentless increase in the vibrations of the toy. I gathered myself and pushed the bottle up high enough that I could lick and suck the end, tasting the wine on my lips. I felt a little stupid doing it all alone in my bedroom, but I didn't want to break the fantasy. I wondered about just telling him I was doing it and putting the bottle back down, but that somehow didn't feel fair.

Laura: You taste amazing

Doug: That's so hot

Laura: If your cum tasted like wine I'd be sucking your dick all day x

For the first time in a while, there was a pause in Doug's responses. I moaned, feeling a little breathless and lightheaded, still tasting the residue of the wine, my whole body tensing and relaxing as the vibrations on my clit came and went.

Doug: You're so fucking hot Laura, that got me so hard

I couldn't help but break off from moaning to giggle.

Laura: I'm sooo sorry you can't do anything about that...

Doug retaliated to my teasing by upping the intensity again and for a minute or so I was just lost in the sensations. It didn't quite feel like when I touched myself and felt an orgasm building, which was like a slow, steady climb with each step taking me closer until I finally hit the summit. There wasn't any sense of building upwards, it was more like a different, circling sensation entirely involving my whole body, but somehow at the back of my mind I knew there was an orgasm behind it somewhere.

Doug: I'm starting to think you're a bit of a tease x

Laura: What gave you that impression? ;) x

Doug: The fact that you've got me hard as a rock and seem to be loving it...?

Laura: That sounds like your problem, not mine :)

This time I knew the new wave of vibrations would be coming and pressed the toy into me, moaning over and over as the wave washed over me.

Doug: Are you still sucking my dick?

I looked at the bottle, pressed into my tummy, practically forgotten. Picking it up, I held it up to see how much was left, then tilted it up and drained what was left. I put it back on the bedside table next to the empty glass.

Laura: You just came in my mouth and it was very tasty

Doug: Fuck, I wish you were here so much

Laura: What, so you could show me off to everyone? ;)

Doug: I'm starting to think you might enjoy teasing more than just one cock...

I moaned, my fingernails digging into the toy. Were we really going to explore that? Was he into it? No, stop overthinking it. I wasn't going to let myself get inhibited again.

Laura: Maybe... What if I was there, wearing my dress? x

Doug: Showing off all of that gorgeous cleavage and your sexy bum? I think you'd get some close attention

Laura: Maybe I could put on a little show for everyone? Ever so slowly take the dress off?

Doug: Great idea... What's under the dress?

Laura: No bra and some very naughty knickers x

Doug: Sounds like there are going to be quite a few hard cocks for you to tease

Laura: Mmm I love the sound of that

The toy was on a repeating pattern of vibrations now, going in predictable waves up and down every ten seconds or something. It was perfect - not too intense but enough to keep my arousal high.

Doug: Everyone watching you, loving how fit and sexy you are

Laura: I would be touching myself in front of everyone...

Doug: Fuck, that sounds amazing

Laura: Rubbing myself through my knickers, squeezing my tits, moaning

Doug: I'm not sure I'd be able to control myself

Laura: Tell me what you'd make me do x

I took a moment to focus on the toy again, pushing my hips into it, my body tingling. It was like the adrenaline and arousal was being spread around my entire body by my blood, and I could feel my arms and thighs shaking a little. It felt so amazingly good, and I took a deep breath before looking at my phone again.

Doug: I'd have you sitting on top of me, riding my cock, leaning forward, my hands on your waist

I thought I felt an increase in the intensity of the waves from the toy.

Doug: Your pretty lips wrapped around someone's thick, hard cock, sucking him hard

Another definite increase. Oh God, this was it.

Doug: Your hands reaching out and stroking two more guys, fast and intense

Fuck. It was all I could do to look at the screen of my phone, waiting for his messages. I was soaking wet and the fire in my body had become a raw heat, threatening to explode.

Doug: You're turning everyone on so much, you're so sexy... Another guy comes over and presses his cock against your arse...

I could tell Doug was being cautious but I was way past caring. I grabbed my phone.

Laura: Do it, fuck my arse

Doug; Such a dirty girl, I love it. In one thrust he's balls deep in your tight bum

My orgasm was coming fast and hard and I moaned, out loud, long and sustained. The vibrator felt like it couldn't possibly get any more intense, surely Doug had it on its highest setting.

Doug: Three hard cocks inside you Laura, you're so sexy and gorgeous. I want you to cum on them, cum from the pleasure of being fucked like this

I was going to cum whether he told me to or not, but there was a final wave from the toy, and as it reached its climax I did too, my eyes squeezed shut, phone discarded, both hands on the toy holding it in place. I let out a huge breath, my body shaking, seeing an array of stars and I fell back onto the bed, still holding the toy in place. Even as I came down from the orgasm, the toy felt incredible. The intensity slowly faded in pulses, ebbing away as I panted and tried to get my breath back. Had I really just had the biggest orgasm of my life?

Laura: That felt so so good, I came so hard

Doug: Amazing... I am so happy you like your present x

Laura: Love it!

Doug: I am so sorry but I have to run, I'm already late getting back x

The toy's vibration stopped and I lay there for a moment, releasing my grip on it and feeling the soreness in my wrist from holding it in so long. I gently removed it and put it on the bed sheet, looking up at the ceiling, then back at my phone. I felt so relaxed and so happy.

Laura: That's okay, thank you so much x

Doug: One last thing... the small end that goes inside you, it's not very thick, is it?

Laura: Not really, maybe like one finger or maybe two at most. Why?

Doug: Just wondering whether my cock might fit inside you at the same time ;)

I bit my lip. That sounded incredible.

Laura: We'll try that when you're back... x

Doug: Can't wait! One last last thing - go and have a look for an extra present in the top bathroom cabinet x Got to go now, love you Laura

I tried to take deep breaths.

Laura: Love you Doug

When I could actually walk and my legs weren't shaking too much, I made it to the bathroom, woozy from all the wine. The top cabinet was a stretch for me and I kept spare toothbrushes up there, but I could see the corner of another wrapped present. I took it down and almost couldn't unwrap it, my arms felt so weak, but when I got into it, there was a bottle of my favourite bubble bath and some scented candles with a note.

"Guessed you might like this after using your other present... Enjoy. Doug xxxx P.S. The other present also works in the bath ;) P.P.S. If you haven't opened your other present then IGNORE THIS!!!

I laughed at the note, then stopped and took a breath. I think that's when I realised I was in love.

THE END

12