Home Alone with my Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he imagined opening her closed bedroom door to catch her topless, he imagined her staring at him in the way that a deer stares at a car when caught in their headlights. Being that this was his sexual fantasy and had the control how it materialized, he adjusted his sexy scenario in his mind in the way he'd love for it to play out in real life. When barging in her bedroom, he imagined her shocking him with her immoral immodesty when she didn't move her hands to her breasts to cover her nakedness.

Imagining that her involuntary reaction would be to cover most of her breasts with her hands or with her forearm, he imagined her not covering her nipples and/or her areolas with her hands or with her forearms at all. Being that this was his sexual fantasy, he'd prefer if she just stood there with her arms by her sides. Unembarrassed and immorally immodest, he imagined her not covering her naked breasts to give him a good look of her naked tits. Imagining her wanting him to see as much of her breasts as he wanted to see of her breasts, it takes two to play this game of voyeurism and exhibitionism.

A longtime sexual fantasy coming true to fruition, the hard part would be to open her closed bedroom door and barge in her bedroom at exactly the precise moment. He'd prefer if she'd willingly and immodestly showed him her naked breasts in the way that he so wanted to see her naked breasts. He'd rather that she was just as sexually excited to show him her naked breasts as much as he was sexually excited to see her naked breasts. With her extraordinary breasts bulging out his eyes and filling his brain with sexual lust for her, he imagined they both stared at one another without speaking until she broke their silence and spoke.

"Daniel, I'm getting dressed," he imagined her saying while giving him a sexy smile after giving him a sexy show of her big tits by not moving her hands or her forearm to cover her naked breasts.

While he slowly stroked himself over the imagined thoughts of seeing his mother-in-law topless, he imagined her looking at him coyly before looking at him seductively. Unable to remove his eyes from what he was lusting to see of her for so long, he imagined himself continuing to stare at her big tits. Obviously, when she made no attempt to cover her exposed breasts, she feigned her look of modesty for his benefit more than her benefit. With him the one who burst through her closed bedroom door without knocking, this was now her game to play. Surely and obviously, with her not wanting him to tell her daughter that she flashed him her breasts, pretending that she was embarrassed, he feigned his embarrassment too.

If anything and even if she was purposely standing there topless while waiting and hoping he'd enter her bedroom, she put the shadow of guilt on his shoulders for barging in her closed door bedroom without knocking. With her having a free pass to expose her breasts to him without guilt or remorse, seemingly this was all on him. Obviously, she wanted to show him her big breasts as much as he wanted to see her big breasts. Moreover, with her obviously not telling her daughter that her husband saw her naked breasts when barging in her closed door bedroom without knocking, Daniel wasn't about to tell his wife that he saw her mother's tits either.

As if his brain was a high resolution, digital camera, he imagined seeing his mother-in-law's tits and forever capturing the sexy sight of her big, erect nipples. As if he was an artist or a sculptor ready to paint or sculpt his topless model, he memorized her symmetrically round areolas and her big, erect nipples. As if he was a Playboy or a Penthouse photographer ready to frame the most salacious shot before taking the best picture, he stared at all that she was freely and willingly showing. As if he was a forensic detective investigating a crime scene, he recorded every mole and every freckle on her topless body. Filling his horny brain with her big, bulbous breasts, now that he's seen them, stared at them, and memorized them, if he had to, he could draw the perfect shape of her enormous breasts in great detail.

"I, um, just wanted to know if you had any plans today," he imagined saying to her while never removing his eyes from her naked breasts. "I, um, just wanted to know if you needed a ride or if—"

Imagining her giving him an inviting, come hither look, he imagined her giving him a sexy smile. Her smile told him that she knew that he deliberately barged in on her in the hopes of seeing her magnificent breasts. Her smile told him that she enjoyed flashing him her big tits as much as he enjoyed ogling her big tits. Her smile told him that this was just the beginning of something so physically extraordinary, erotically beautiful, and sexually arousing. As if he was reliving the movie, Groundhog Day, he'd love nothing more than to repeat the process of barging in her bedroom every day, whenever she was dressing, undressing, and standing there topless.

"Perhaps, Daniel, we can discuss this after I get dressed and after I at least put on my bra," he imagined her saying with a sexy laugh and without giving him even a feigned look of embarrassment.

He looked from her breasts to look up at her eyes before looking back down at her tits. In the way that Jennifer had sensational breasts, he imagined Audrey having sensational breasts only a cup size larger.

"Oh, sorry, how oblivious of me," he imagined saying with a nervous, little laugh. "How stupid of me. I didn't notice you were standing there topless Mom," he said using that line as his excuse to stare at her naked breasts longer.

"I bet you didn't," he imagined her saying with a naughty laugh.

Feeling compelled to say something complimentary about her breasts, he complimented her breasts.

"Nice tits by the way," he imagined saying to his mother-in-law with a nervous, little laugh while lying that he didn't know she was standing there topless.

Only with him hoping for a longer view of her naked breasts after opening her door unannounced and barging in her bedroom in the way he did without knocking first, how could he not know she was standing there topless? How oblivious could he possibly be not to know that she was standing there without her blouse and without her bra? Of course he knew she was topless. Of course it was his intention to see her big breasts. Just as he knew his intentions, of course she knew him opening her bedroom door and barging in her bedroom without knocking was just a ruse to see her tits, hopefully as much as she wanted to show him her tits.

Giant full moons, her breasts were so big that he imagined they cast twin shadows on the carpet. Her orbs were so huge that if they were suns, they'd have planets revolving around them. Her tits were just as big and just as shapely as any topless model in Playboy and/or Penthouse magazines.

"Thank you," he imagined her responding to his compliment that she had nice tits. He imagined her looking down at her naked breasts before looking up at him with the innocence of a virgin. "Being that you're here and have already seen my naked breasts, if you don't mind terribly, may I ask you something?"

"Sure," he said taking another step closer to her and to her big, naked breasts. "You may ask me anything."

She looked from him to look down at her big breasts again before looking up at him with as much sexual arousal as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"Tell me the truth and be honest," he imagined her saying to him while looking down at her breasts before looking up at him again with a sexy smile. "You don't think they sag, do you?"

Shocked that she'd ask him that leading question, he was surprised that she'd ask him for his opinion in wanting to know if he thought her breasts sagged. He imagined her turning side to side while showing him her naked breasts for him to determine if her tits sagged or not. He imagined her raising her arms over her head to lift her breasts higher with that motion. He imagined her leaning forward and turning from the front to the side to show him her hanging breasts in the way that he imagined her hanging breasts while masturbating himself with the thoughts of her blowing him. Using her asking his opinion to stare at her breasts longer, really staring at them before volunteering his opinion, as if he was a judge in a beauty contest, he ogled her big tits as if he had never seen naked breasts before.

"Um, if you don't mind Mom, do me a favor and jump up and down. I, um, just wanna see somethin'," he imagined saying to her.

With her no doubt knowing what he wanted to see, with him wanting to watch her tits move up and down, she gave him another sexy smile.

"Sure," she said. "What if I did a few jumping jacks? Would that be okay?"

"That will work," he said.

With her big tits bouncing and nearly hitting her in the face, he watched his topless mother-in-law do a series of jumping jacks. She asked him his opinion of her breasts again when she stopped bending, stretching, leaning, and jumping.

"Well, what's your opinion? Do you think my breasts sag?"

He stepped closer to get a better look at them. Without touching them, feeling them, and fondling them, with his hands poised behind his back as if he was a judge at a farm show to judge the best cow udders, he leaned forward to examine her naked breasts.

"No, actually and honestly, your breasts don't sag at all," he imagined responding to her while leering at her naked breasts. "For a mature woman, your breasts are still standing proud, higher up than most women your age," he imagined saying with a sexually, excited laugh.

With one obviously waiting for the other to make the first move, he stared at her while she stared at him. With her staring down at her tits, he watched her lift one breast in her hand in the way he wished he could lift her breast in his hand. Teasing him and tempting him, he imagined she took her nipple in her mouth and sucked it to erect it. Wishing he could suck her nipple, he couldn't believe his eyes. Then, she took her other breast in her hand, lifted it to her lips and sucked her other nipple. Oh, my God! What the Hell was she doing other than teasing him?

"May I ask you another question?"

Standing there topless with her nipples now at full attention, she looked at him with as much sexual lust as he looked at her.

"Of course," he said talking to her tits instead of making eye contact with her and talking to her. "You may ask me anything."

With the sexual tension heavy in the small bedroom, there was a moment of silence where they just looked at one another.

"Tell me and be honest," she said looking down at her erect nipples before looking up at him. "Do you think my nipples are too small for my breasts?"

Too small? Is she kidding or teasing? She had enormous nipples. With Jennifer having big nipples too, Audrey's big nipples were even bigger than his wife's big nipples. He leaned closer to stare at her erect nipples.

"No, Mom, I don't think your nipples are small at all. I think the size of your nipples perfectly matches your breasts," he said wishing he could finger them before sucking them.

While fingering her nipples to keep them erect, she looked down at her exposed breasts again before focusing her attention on him.

"Thank you and I do apologize for putting you on the spot, with this an odd question for a mother-in-law to ask her son-in-law and for a mother to ask about her daughter," she said pausing. "If you don't mind, I need to ask you one more question about my breasts."

He took the opportunity of her asking him another about her breasts as his chance to really ogle her big, naked tits.

"Yes, what is it Mom? Don't be afraid. You may ask me anything," he said again staring at her big, naked tits.

As if teasing him and as if looking to see what he could see while staring at her, she looked down at her naked tits again before looking up at him.

"How do you think my breasts compare to Jennifer's breasts?"

With her feigning her innocence in her sexual seduction of him, she looked down at her breasts again before looking up at him.

"You're breasts are so much bigger than Jennifer's breasts Mom," he imagined responding. "Only, with me having been so intimate with Jennifer's big tits, it's difficult for me to give you my official comparison just by looking at your naked breasts. For me to give you my unbiased opinion of how your breasts compare to Jennifer's breasts, he imagined saying while playing her, I'd have to touch your breasts. I'd have to feel your breasts. I'd have to fondle your breasts. I'd have to suck your breasts," he imagined saying with a dirty laugh while wondering if he had gone too far.

The last thing he wanted to do was to make his mother-in-law feel uncomfortable enough to put on her bra. Yet, going for broke, limbering up his hands and fingers, he raised his hands to his shoulders and quickly opened and closed them in readiness to touch, feel, and fondle her big boobs before sucking her big boobs.

"Well," she sighed. "If that's the only way you can compare my breasts to Jennifer's breasts for you to give me your official, honest opinion of my breasts then, of course, you may touch, feel, fondle, and suck my tits," he imagined his mother-in-law saying.

* * * * *

With him sexually satisfied with the sexual scenario of barging in his mother-in-law's closed bedroom door without knocking at the precise moment when she was undressing or undressing, he liked the idea of catching her topless. He enjoyed the sexy scenario of her not making any move to cover her nakedness, something that he masturbated to that sexy scenario over and again. He liked imagining while sexually fantasizing that Audrey wanted him to see her breasts as much as he wanted to see her breasts. With Jennifer still talking at him not stop about her mother staying with them, now that he had one possible way to see her naked breasts, he needed to think of another way to see her naked breasts.

Sexy scenario #2.

Daniel imagined listening to her bathroom door in the way that he imagined listening to her bedroom door before bursting open her bathroom door. He imagined barging in on her in the bathroom in the way he had imagined barging in on her in the bedroom. In the way he hoped to catch her without her bra in the bedroom, he hoped to catch her naked just as she opened the shower curtain.

He imagined listening at the bathroom door to hear the sound of the metal shower curtain clips being pulled across the metal shower curtain rod. As if unsheathing a sword or racking a shotgun, the sound of the shower curtain clips sliding across the metal curtain rod was unmistakable and easily identifiable. As if he was Denzel Washington playing Robert McCall in the Equalizer, he took a timed, countdown for everything he did in anticipation and in preparation of seeing his mother-in-law naked. He had already taken a timed count on how long it would take her to reach for her towel after opening her shower curtain.

Just as someone unsheathing a sword or racking a shotgun would fill him with fear, Audrey pulling the metal shower curtain clips across a metal shower rod filled him with sexual excitement. At that very moment, he knew she was naked. At that very moment, albeit briefly without a shower curtain protecting her modesty and a towel covering her nakedness, he knew his mother-in-law was standing there naked. Just as he heard the sound of the shower curtain, he started his countdown. He had only eight seconds before she completely covered herself with a towel. He had only three seconds after she pulled the shower curtain completely open, and before she reached for her towel to cover her naked body, to see his sexy mother-in-law naked.

"Three, two, one."

If he waited to the count of three it would be too late. She would have already grabbed the towel. If he didn't open that bathroom door as soon as he heard the shower curtain being pulled across the curtain rod, she'd have time enough to reach for her towel and cover her naked body. He couldn't delay. He needed to act now. This was his perfect opportunity to see all that he wanted to see of her naked body while making it seem as if it was an unfortunate, albeit a serendipitous accident.

As he flung open the bathroom door without giving her the appropriate courtesy of a knock, he imagined his mother-in-law standing there naked in those brief, few moments before she had the chance to reach for her towel to cover her naked body. Naked, naked, naked, he imagined seeing his mother-in-law in real time naked. Naked, naked, naked, the sound of the shower curtain opening gave him just enough time to do what he needed to do. As soon as he heard the sound, he quickly flung open the bathroom door while hoping that she was standing there naked without the modesty of the shower curtain or a towel concealing her nakedness from his horny eyes. Just as he had imagined she was, she was standing there naked.

"Oops, sorry, Mom," he imagined saying to her when opening the bathroom door just as she was emerging naked from the shower, the only advantage of living in a one bathroom house.

With her having one foot on the bathmat and the other foot in the bathtub, she returned her foot to the tub. She could have pulled the shower curtain back across her naked body to deny him a view of her tits and pussy but with this his sexual fantasy, he imagined her not doing that. She could have covered her nakedness with her hands and/or with her forearms but again, with this his sexual fantasy, she didn't do that either. Instead, with her exposing her naked body to him in the way that he so hoped to see and wanted to see her naked body, she stood there staring at him in the way that he stood there staring at her.

"I have to pee," he said never removing his eyes from her naked body while waiting for her to give him permission to pee.

Slow to reach for her towel and to cover herself with her nakedness with her towel, he got a good, long look at the shape and the size of her big breasts, her areolas, and her nipples. With her not reaching for a towel to cover her nakedness from his horny eyes for ten seconds instead of his timed 5 seconds which seemed like ten minutes, he saw her big, D cup breasts, the side of her bubble ass, and her dark brown, bushy pussy. He saw Audrey naked. He finally saw his mother-in-law without her clothes.

"Well go ahead and pee," she said finally reaching for her towel to cover herself while drying her naked body without exposing anymore of her nakedness to him. She grabbed a second towel to wrap around her wet hair. "I don't want you to have an accident."

With the side of the toilet facing the shower and with him standing in direct line of her vision, he knew he'd be exposing his cock to her in the way that she exposed her naked body to him. Taking two to play this game of voyeurism and exhibitionism, she could have stepped from the shower and turned her back to him to give him some privacy, but she didn't. She could have pulled the shower curtain closed in front of her to shield her eyes from seeing his cock but she didn't do that either. Even though she was sopping wet, she could have stepped from the bathroom to allow him to pee in private but she didn't do that either.

In his readiness to relieve himself and in his eagerness to expose himself to his mother-in-law, he imagined unzipping himself and pulling out his cock in front of her. He could have sat on the toilet to deny her a view of his prick but he didn't do that either. The whole purpose of him barging in the bathroom on the pretense that he had to pee was not only to see her naked but also to show her his cock. He could have waited until she was done and out of the bathroom but he didn't do that either.