Hot Blooded 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Catch me, if you can." she shouted and then only the clacking of her heels was to be heard on the hard ground – leading towards his hotel.

He caught up with her right in front of the hotel and grabbed her from behind, twirling her around and holding her close.

"You are a she-devil! What are you doing to me?"

She turned to him and her face looked so innocent, he actually wondered for a second, if he had maybe only been dreaming the last minutes and almost doubted what had happened. But his half-hard dick and the tiny leftover of juice in the corner of her mouth proved all being real.

"I want to fuck you, Stojan. That's what I want to do to you." she said, like she was telling what had been for dinner. "And don't tell me, you won't, because that's what you wanted since you've seen me at the beach."

She grabbed his hand, and almost dragged him to the hotel. The last moment they straightened up and strolled, like nothing had happened, through the lobby to the lift. The moment, the doors of the lift had closed, he knelled down and dug his face in her lap. He closed his eyes and followed her pussy's odor. Like on own will his tongue lapped over her pussy lips and slit between them, playing with her clit.

With a low "pling" the lift stopped, and the doors opened – but not on Stojan's floor. At the door an elderly couple stood, waiting for the cabin and chatting loudly. Stojan stood up, and Suzana straightened her dress just before the couple turned to them and entered the lift cabin. Behind the couple's back, Stojan and Suzana shared knowing glances and the moment the two older folks had left the lift one floor higher – not without having looked the young couple over critically – both burst into laughter.

"We almost got caught." she laughed.

"I would have said, you're my goddess and I simply worship you." he answered in a dead pan fashion.

She looked at him. "You do worship me, don't you?" and pointing to his crotch she added: "I see this as your oblation."

Her grin made his dick twitch and just flashed him. When they reached his floor, he simply threw her over his shoulder, ignoring her mock screaming and kicking. He carried her to his room, entered and jostled her on the bed with verve after he had kicked the door shut.

She was laying on her back, the dress risen high on her thighs, showing off all her assets, and within an instant, Stojan had leaped to her and buried his tongue deep in her cunt. Her surprised scream turned into a horny moan when his lips caressed her lower lips and his tongue darted deep inside her.

"Yes... Yess... Yesss!! Lick my pussy! Stick your tongue deep in me. It feels so good inside!" she panted, when his tongue started twirling around.

He devoured her pussy lips with great appetite, stroked her clit with the tip of his tongue, fooled around it and licked her arduous. Her screaming turned louder and higher pitched and finally opened out into deafening, horny shriek when she came very hard and even squirted a little.

Stojan pulled her up and into his embrace, kissing her hungrily. While their tongues played tag, he opened her dress and, when she came up for air, pulled over her head, taking in sight.

"You look beautiful, do you know?" he whispered, before he kissed her sensually. He pushed her back on the bed and started again kissing and caressing her breasts. As he had guessed, her tits tasted sweet like honey and felt soft like peaches. He treated her and could feel how she pushed herself against him. Her nipples grew beneath his treatment and kissing them he felt them getting hard. She purred and grew impatient, while he was torturing her softly.

"Fuck me! I want to feel your cock inside me!" she breathed

He stood up and took of his pants, while she crawled over the bed, tearing his shirt off. Then she laid back and spread her legs as far as she could.

"Now fuck me! I can't wait any more. I want to get stuffed! You don't know how horny I've been since I met you this morning!"

She didn't had to tell Stojan twice. He leaped on the bed and buried his cock to the hilt into Suzana's willing and dripping wet snatch.

"Oohhh yeesss... That's hot!" she screamed and dug her nails into his buttocks to drag him closer – deeper.

"Fuck me deeper, harder, stronger, faster!" she yelled.

"Your pussy is so tight! I've never fucked a pussy that tight!"

He was sure, he felt every single clam and shrimp racing through his veins, judging on how energetic he felt. And he put this energy in every single stroke. Suzana's red nails dug deep into the skin of his back, and even this pain caused more energy.

Her screams and spurring showed effects with Stojan, and soon he felt his juices boil in his balls. He felt his climax almost exploding and when he came, the force of his cum, splashing against her uterus caused her to cum – sending her into oblivion and even unconsciousness for a moment.

He slid off of her and took her in his arms, kissing her long and tender, until her heart rate slowed down. His own heart beat was actually challenging Keith Moon's drum skills in matter of speed. Everything before his eyes except for her eyes was just a blur, but soon he stirred in his arms and looked at him.

"It was beautiful. You were so soft and gentle, now I'll make it up to you."

Before he could have reacted at all, she had slid down the bed and started sucking him off again.

"We taste great together." she purred.

"Really? How do we taste?" he asked.

Instead of answering, she just rose and kissed him long and deep – and for the first time he tasted his own juices, sweetened by her pussy juices, and it tasted good.

Slowly – but faster than he would have expected – his dick grew, motivated by her skillful lips and canny tongue, back to life again, and she looked at him with a certain glint in her eyes.

He would remember this trick with the seafood for the rest of his life.

When his cock was again like a velvet covered steel rod, she knelled on the bed, seductively wiggling her butt, and spread her wet pussy lips for him.

"I'm ready for a second round." she purred very longingly.

He looked at her, down on his cock and back to her again... And slowly shoved the full length of his dick into her cunt without stopping. A long drawn moaning and sighing told him, she was enjoying it.

Gently he laid down on her back and slowly pushed her down onto the bed without breaking his pace. Then he gently started moving inside her. Each of his moves caused her to moan or to sigh; unbeknownst to him, he hit her G-Spot with every stroke and sent waves of pleasure through her body.

In this position, and because had come so many times this day – the last time just half an hour ago – he could last very much longer, and also could pleasure the cattish purring and sometimes even meowing girl beneath him for longer than he or she would have imagined.

Gently he nibbled her neck, causing her to moan and sigh some more, gradually moving faster, as he felt he was about to come again soon. How many times she had come, both didn't knew, but her skin was rosy beneath her deep tan.

He covered her neck with kisses and whispered in her ear: "I'm almost there... I'm about to come again."

"I want to feel your juices inside me... Cum in me! My pussy needs it so much!"

He rose a little, groaning and shivering he came inside her, while a long and intense climax took her breath away. Then he laid on her back again and they cuddled up, enjoying the aftermath of the pleasure, they had shared.

They fell asleep in an embrace while his juices dripped from her womb onto the bed sheets, and even in their sleep enjoyed the presence of the respective other.

In the course of the night they awoke twice and made sleepy and tender love, and sometime in the night she also slid off her shoes, and at breakfast in the morning, they looked at each other like smitten kitten – totally in love.

"I really like you." he said to her and she smiled to him: "You're something special."

They kisses long and lovingly and hold hands during the whole breakfast.

The remainder of the week, they spent every free minute with each other, when Suzana didn't had any family-related chores to do, and enjoyed to make love and fuck the much they could.

After a week, the first night came, they didn't spent together. Suzana had to visit her grandmother, who wasn't feeling well, and Stojan took the opportunity to fulfill his duty towards his own family.

On one of this visits at the family he was asked, if he already had visited his granduncle Marko's ex-wife. Aunt Maria – the ex-wife in question – was considered an outsider because she and Marko had been divorced back in the 60's – because of his constant unfaithfulness, the family didn't discuss at all.

Stojan decided to visit the old lady and called her. She was very pleased by the idea, so they agreed on him visiting her the next day at noon.

At the agreed time, he rang at her door and a spry older lady in her late 70's opened the door.

"My boy! It's so nice you came to visit me. Apparently I'm currently an asked for person, because not only my granddaughter is visiting me, but also one of my grandnephews."

Just then the kitchen door opened, and out stepped... Suzana!

Quick-witted Stojan asked: "Who is this beauty? Please don't tell me, I'm related with such a beautiful woman." and so canny overplayed the harsh blow, he just got. Suzana's eyes were also widened by shock, but she got herself together and innocently asked her grandmother, who this handsome young man was.

It turned out to be a very pleasant afternoon with coffee and pie, and soon Suzana announced her decision to finish her studies at the university in Zagreb instead of returning to New Zealand. She said, she didn't want to be "so far away from the family anymore".

Stojan decided in this second, to spend his future holidays in Dalmatia.

12