Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued licking and sucking her toes as if he was licking her pussy and sucking her nipples.

"Has anyone licked and sucked your toes before?"

He looked up at her while continuing to lick and suck her toes.

"No, you're the first. Perhaps had I ventured in the VIP room, there may have been someone there who'd want to lick and suck my toes but I never got that far. Had I ventured in the VIP room, no doubt, they'd rather that I lick their balls and suck their cocks than have them lick and suck my toes," she said watching him enjoying her feet. "I was never into foot licking and toe sucking until now. If you combine this with a foot massage than I'll follow you anywhere," she said with another dirty laugh.

"I'm shocked," he said.

"I just danced, stripped off my clothes, and went home," she said with a shrug. "It was just a job to me. It was just a way to earn a living. I had lots of men who wanted to pay me for sex but I wanted none of that," she said waving her hands as if she was flagging down a car

"With you having such beautifully, exquisite feet, I'm surprised no one ever asked to lick your feet and suck your toes. With the perfectly symmetrical toes that you have, you could have been a foot model. With the perfect hands and fingers you have, you could have been a hand model," he said taking her hands in his. "With the incredible body you have, you could have been a swimsuit or a lingerie model," he said.

As if surprised that there was such a thing as a hand and/or foot model, she looked at him with interest.

"I've heard of a swimsuit and lingerie model, of course, but I ain't never heard of no hand and/or foot model," she said looking at him as if he was pulling her leg. "Is there really such a thing or are you just jiving me?"

For someone who worked in the sex trade, he smiled at her obvious innocence.

"Of course there hand models and foot models. Hand and foot models are used in commercials. They make as much as any other print model. Just because they're shooting their hands and/or feet instead of their faces doesn't mean that there's not the demand for hand and foot models in commercials," he said.

"Wow, I never thought about that Walter. I could have had a career as a hand and foot model," she said looking at her feet before looking at her hands.

"In the way you look, you could have had a career as a movie star," he said.

Tiffany accepted the Jimmy Choo shoes, a pair of Nike sneakers, and a pair of Prada sandals.

"In exchange for the shoes Walter, what if I styled your wig and showed you how to put on your face," she said.

"Do you think we could go to the mall together? Not one around here but one where no one knows us?"

"Sure, I'd like that," she said. "I used to always go to the mall with my cross dressing ex-lover."

"Let's go downstairs to my bedroom and you can show me how to do my hair and makeup," he said.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

12