Hot Tub Fun with New Neighbors

Story Info
Hot tubing at night with wine and two sexy women.
3.5k words
4.45
28.9k
37
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
647 Followers

All characters engaging in sexual activities are 18 years of age or older.

Any spelling or grammar mistakes are my own.

My wife and I had bought our first house a few years ago. We decided last year that we were going to install a hot tub, to help soothe our bodies and to add some ambience to the backyard. We decided on an aboveground model and added three walls of close weaved cedar wood lattice, with an enclosed roof over top. It was designed to let airflow through and keep our privacy as well. We had a four foot deck surrounding the hot tub.

The house came with an eight-foot wooden privacy fence already. The homes on either side and behind us were only one story, so my wife Jenny and I decided that we didn't need to wear clothes when outside when we were alone. We installed two wireless speakers in the back top corners for music. We strung together four strands of red icicle lights around the top as well. We finished it off by having two apple pie scented candles in adjacent corners. We loved the ambience and atmosphere that it created.

As fall was coming to a close, we decided to invite our new neighbors Ji-Won and Nari Chang. They were the first generation of their families to be born in America, so when out in public Nari would use the translated meaning of her name, which is Lily. They had moved into the house across the street just after the new year began, but because they were Korean, the neighborhood was slow to open up to them. We had gotten quite close to them, and we all spent time together separately and together. We also liked the fact that all four of us were thirty years old and ready to start our own little families.

Ji-Won is a Math Professor at the university. He is roughly five-foot-five and weighed one-hundred-forty pounds. He had black hair which he styled short and straight. He had dark brown eyes and a more medium brown skin tone.

Nari or Lily teaches Korean at the university as well. She's also a translator for local law enforcement as well. She is five-feet even and weighs one-hundred-fifteen pounds. She also has black hair, which is shoulder length when she lets it down. She likes to wear it up in a Tousled Chignon Bun. She has light brown eyes, and though she has brown skin, it's a much lighter skin tone than her husband.

My wife Jenny is a tax accountant. She is five-feet-six and weighs one-hundred-forty-five pounds. She has dirty blonde hair that she keeps in many different styles. She changes it almost every single day. She has light blue eyes and skin tone that is just a shade above pale.

My name is Shane. I'm an ASE Certified Diesel Mechanic for Old Dominion Freight. I'm six-foot even and weigh between two-hundred and two-hundred-ten pounds, depending on the holidays. I have blonde hair that I kept long enough to slick back. I have blue eyes and a goatee. My wife and many of her friends say that I look a lot like Charlie Hunnam.

Lily and Jenny had made a Korean Beef and Rice dish with carrots for supper. We had a bottle of red wine to go with it. After supper, we had been sitting on the back patio for about an hour. There was a beautiful sunset of blue, purple, orange, and yellow; when the girls suggested that we get in the hot tub. Ji-Won and I quickly agreed. They went into the guest bathroom to grab robes, while Jenny and I stayed behind.

I turned the hot tub on while Jenny went inside the patio door to flip on the lights and turn on some soft ocean music. After turning it on, I stripped down to my boxer shorts, lit the candles in the corners and got in the hot tub. I looked over and saw Ji-Won and Lily walking over to the tub.

Lily took off her robe and I was surprised to see that she was naked. When she stepped into the hot tub, I saw her pussy lips stretch out. It was surrounded by thin, black, delicate hairs. I felt the blood rush to my cock when I saw her pretty little pussy and her nice round, a cup tits. She really was a beautiful woman.

Jenny got in next, after taking off her bra and panties. I watched Ji-Won openly gawk at her big, firm, c cup tits. My wife kept her pussy completely shaven. Her mouth was open as he mumbled something, when Jenny slipped herself down into the water next to me.

Ji-Won took his robe off and he was already sporting an erection. It was five inches long and on the thinner side. What was interesting was that the tip wasn't like a mushroom, it was more like a pointed tip. He stood there for a brief period, like he was trying to show off. He finally got into the hot tub next to Lily.

My wife had brought out another two bottles of wine, so we all sat in there just talking. Jenny, Lily, and Ji-Won were all on their third glasses already. While they liberally gorging themselves on the wine, I had been only sipping mine and was still only on my first glass. The girls had been complimenting each other's bodies, hair, nails and talking about upcoming vacations that each of us had scheduled.

I could see that Lily was looking me over. She had rubbed her feet against mine and up my leg a few times. The conversation, the alcohol, and two beautiful naked women in the hot tub, had me at full mast. A small gust of wind came through and blew one of the candles out. I stood up to relight it.

"Oh my god! Seems like we have a really big visitor joining us in the tub." Lily said giggling.

Ji-Won and Jenny started laughing, and a few moments later I joined in.

"Hey, I'm not the only one. Ji-Won was hard before we even got in."

Suddenly Ji-Won got up out of the water and sat on the edge smiling.

"Sit down and put it away before I bite it off." Lily told him giggling.

"Why would you hurt such a beautiful piece of meat? Maybe you should pet him a bit." Ji-Won said with a chuckle.

"Well then, maybe I'll just break it off." Lily giggled.

That caused Jenny and I to laugh. Lily was showing a sense of humor and wit, that we hadn't seen before.

Ji-Won faked being hurt by her words, took a big gulp of wine, and replied,

"Fine then, maybe Jennifer will be nice and polite to him."

"Oh, is that what you think." Jenny said giggling and taking a drink from her own glass.

"He doesn't bite. I promise." he replied to her with a smile.

"I'll tell you what Ji-Won. I'll play with you, if Shane can play with Lily.

"What!" I said in surprise.

Lily choked briefly on the wine she was drinking. The three of us giggled a little at her reaction. She got herself together after a few moments and was looking back and forth between all three of us. Time seemed to drag on forever. She had a look of shock and desire on her face. Lily was biting her lower lip and seemed to be waiting on Ji-Won to make a final decision.

"Well. Do we have a deal?" Jenny asked him.

Ji-Won looked between Lily and Jenny. There were a few moments of hesitation, before he looked at my wife's big tits that were floating on top of the water.

"Deal. It's a deal." he nearly shouted.

Jennifer then reached over and started stroking Ji-Won's hard cock as he groaned. Lily just sat there and watched as another woman was touching her husband. I was turned on. My cock was like a steel rod underneath the water. It had nothing to do with my wife touching another man, it was because I really wanted a piece of Lily. I'd never had someone of a different race, so I was ready to check something off the bucket list.

I had had enough and needed some attention. I stood up out of the water and stuck my cock between them. Jenny looked up and took my cock in her mouth while she continued stroking Ji-Won. I offered my hand to Lily, and she took it. I helped her stand up on the seat, then leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She was hesitant at first, but within a few moments she was kissing me back.

I felt Jenny's mouth leave my cock. When I pulled away from Lily and looked down, she was now deep throating Ji-Won. I gently pushed Lily back to the edge and she sat down. I moved myself between her legs and started kissing her calves. Lily would giggle and moan as I switched legs, going back and forth. I had gotten down to her inner thigh, when we heard Ji-Won let out a loud grunt and groan.

Lily and I saw Ji-Won had his head back with his mouth open. Jenny had the head of his cock in his mouth and was quickly jerking the shaft. I knew that he was cumming. I then felt Lily hook her feet behind my head and start pulling me down. When I got to her pussy, I started by licking up the middle, then skipping her clitoris and going down the outside of her labia. Then I'd switch to the other side. Every third pass, I'd lick and suck her clit for ten seconds, and moved on.

A few minutes later, Lily started shaking and screeching. She grabbed my head, squeezed her legs together, and thrust her pussy into my face. I felt a gush of fluid pour out of her and into my mouth. It had a hint of sweetness to it. I just continued to lick and suck her pussy, all the way through her orgasm.

She finally unclenched her legs and released me. I stood up and took some deep breaths to fill my lungs back up. I was licking my lips, savoring her taste. Lily had her arms splayed to the side and her chest was heaving. Her brown nipples were so hard and long, it looked like she had no areolas. She looked up at me with a big smile on her face.

"That was incredible! Ji doesn't do that to me. Thank you Shane." Lily said smiling.

We heard some light splashing coming from beside us. Both Lily and I looked and saw Jenny titty fucking Ji-Won. I looked back at Lily just in time to see her sit up and push me backwards. The back of my legs hit the edge of the seat, and I let myself fall back so that I was now sitting down again. Lily threw herself into my body. She glued her lips to mine. We were playing tonsil hockey with so much passion, you'd have thought Wayne Gretzky had unretired.

I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands and rubbing her nipples in my fingers. She was moaning into my moan and leaning into my body. I swear we were making slurping noises for a few minutes. I felt her move her feet up on the bench, reach between our bodies, grasped my cock in her hand and started rubbing the head against her slit. I pulled my head back and looked at her.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

I saw her bit her lower lip and smiled.

"Hell yes I am." she whispered.

She lowered herself straight down onto my hard cock. She took three of my seven-and-a-half inches in her. Lily let out a loud groan.

"Oooooh Jesus!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my wife Jennifer stand up. Lily lifted up and then lowered herself down hard again. When her mouth opened to let air and words come out, Jennifer kissed Lily on the lips. I was surprised to see Jennifer kiss her. That coupled with how tight Lily's pussy was felt wonderful.

As Lily and Jennifer's kiss started getting heavy, I felt her lift up until just the head of my cock was in. I felt her move her feet onto my legs. The top of her feet were now flat against the top of my knees, and she fell straight down all the way on my cock. All seven-and-a-half inches were now buried completely inside her.

Lily came back and her face lifted towards the sky.

"Ooooohhh Goooooooooooood!" she yelled.

I reached my hands up and put them around her middle back. I pulled her to me and started licking and sucking her nipples. Lily moaned and put her hand around the back of my neck. I went back and forth between them as she started sliding up and down my cock. I hadn't had a pussy as tight as Lily's, since my high school girlfriend.

It was only a few minutes after Lily started riding me, that her squeals started getting loud.

"Oh my god.....oh my god."

I took my mouth from her wonderful tits and grabbed her hips in my hands. I started lifting her up and thrusting myself up into her. The water in the hot tub is splashing noisily. About thirty seconds later, Lily started shaking and wrapped her fingers in my hair. We were now nose to nose. Looking into each other's eyes. Her lips started quivering. Her breathing was heavy and increased in rate. I looked at her and told her.

"Cum on my big dick Lily. Cum for me." as I continued thrusting up and pulling her down.

A few seconds later, Lily's eyes got wide, and she let out sounds that I'll never forget. It started out as a low moan from deep in her chest. Then turned into a high pitched scream, as she had the biggest orgasm, I'd ever seen. I held her hips tight against my cock, which I had buried in her all far as I could. Her pussy had a vice grip on me.

I let her ride her orgasm out, which seemed to last for a long time. She finally collapsed on me and buried her face into my neck. I could feel her breath on my neck, and it sent little chills throughout my body. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her. I looked over and saw Jennifer and Ji-Won on the other side of the hot tub. He was laying down with his feet in the water. My wife was straddling his body, her feet on either side and his cock in her ass. She was strumming her clit, while he was reaching and playing with her tits.

"That was so hot baby. Keeping fucking her. Make her see stars like I do." Jennifer said, as she looked at me.

I smiled at her and then I heard and felt Lily softly sobbing into my neck.

"Are you OK? You want to stop?" I asked her quietly.

Lily sat up and kissed me softly on the lips. She smiled at me and replied softly.

"No. I want you to fuck me from behind." she replied, as she stood up and moved over to the other side of the hot tub.

I stood up, reached over, and grabbed my robe. I folded it in half and then placed it on the edge of the tub and onto the deck. Lily climbed out and got on all fours. Her knees, shins and ankles were protected by the robe, while her feet dangled. I got up on the seating bench and stood behind her. I rubbed my cock between her lips a few times and then started slipping myself into her.

It took three slow thrusts before I was buried in Lily's depths. I held myself still as she moaned and grinded circles on me. I slapped her on her little brown ass and watched it momentarily ripple. She let out a little squeal and then told me to do it again. I slapped the other cheek, which caused her to squeal and grind harder.

"Oooooh yes I'm cumming." I heard my wife moan.

I looked over and saw Jennifer squeal and the squirt all over Ji-Won's stomach. That triggered him to cum, as he grunted and filled my wife ass with whatever cum he had left.

I had mixed feelings seeing that. There was some jealousy because she'd never cum with my cock in her ass before. I make her squirt often when I'm fucking her pussy. Most of the time, she doesn't need clitoral stimulation when I'm fucking her to squirt on me. It didn't turn me on seeing it either. I decided that I was going to take it out on Lily, so I grabbed her hips, pulled it out until it was just my head still inside and slammed home hard.

I don't know how long I fucked Lily. She came to two loud, screaming orgasms before she collapsed down onto the deck. She was shaking and shivering.

"No more.....no more.....too much." Lily said breathlessly.

She started slowly dragging her body towards Ji-Won.

"Oh no you don't!" I said, as I grabbed her ankles.

I lifted her up and sat her on her back. Her butt on the edge of the hot tub, as she was now flat on the robe.

"Oh no.....I can't.....please....." Lily was moaning as she spread her legs wide.

I grabbed my cock and speared her like wild boar. She moaned out her pleasure at the rough, hard, deep, penetration. I started pounding Lily like a caveman. A few minutes later, she was grunting in a loud, throaty orgasm.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck her. Fuck her good." I heard my wife say.

I looked over at my wife. She was sitting between Ji-Won's legs drinking wine, while he was rubbing his hands over her tits.

I grabbed her the back of her knees and pushed them back into her shoulders, as I continued to slam long, heavy strokes into her. Lily hands were grabbing my arms. Her head moving back and forth. I finally felt my balls start to tingle a few minutes later.

"I'm close." I moaned.

Lily looked up at me.

"Cum in my pussy. Fill me up."

Thirty seconds later, I buried myself to the root and started cumming. Lily stiffened and wrapped her legs around my waist when I let go of them.

"Oh that's deep.....yyyyyyeeeeessssss.....I'm cumming again."

I could feel her pussy milking me for every drop of cum it could pry out.

After I'd emptied myself into her depths, I fell forward onto my hands. Lily reached up and grabbed my head. She pulled me down and kissed me softly, yet passionately on the lips. She let go and I pulled out of her with an audible popping sound. I heard my wife giggle. I looked down and saw that she was now sitting alone across from us. I lowered myself back into the hot water and sat next to her.

Lily was still laying down across from us with her feet in the water. Ji-Won stood up on the bench and leaned over and started talking to her in Korean. My wife put my arm around the back of her neck and her shoulder, as she leaned into my side. Just as I was starting to get a bit worried about what was going on, Lily sat up and smiled. Her hair was messed up, as he helped her down into the hot tub across from us.

He reached over to the side, poured both of them a glass of wine and handed it to her.

"Looks like everyone had a great time." Jennifer said, breaking the silence.

"I certainly did. I've never had anal or been able to titty fuck someone.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Ji-Won. I'd never squirted from anal before, so that was fun."

"Yeah. What the hell was that about?" I asked with a slight hint of anger and jealousy.

Jennifer sat back off of me, then leaned up and kissed me.

"Your big, thick, dick feels incredible in my pussy, but no woman likes having a pop bottle up their ass sweetheart." she replied, while kissing my hand.

"I can understand that point of view, I guess." I said with a chuckle.

"If you ever feel the need for anal again, let me know." Ji-Won spoke.

Then to the surprise of everyone, Lily spoke up with a confidence that I'd never heard from her before.

"Fine then. I look forward to Shane fucking me with his big cock again."

She slid over and hugged and kissed Jennifer. Then she moved over and kissed me while grabbing my cock underneath the water. She stood up, grabbed Ji-Won's hand, and started getting out of the tub. As Ji-Won started putting his robe on, Lily slapped his ass and kissed him. She shoved him slightly, and he started walking away.

"We'll be back next month. I'll bring over some bokbunja wine to drink in the hot tub." Lily said and walked away.

Seadog777
Seadog777
647 Followers