Hotel Californication Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"God I hope to see how that fucker looks all nice and hard later!" To which one or two others openly laughed as well in obvious agreement with that. Having heard the remark, "Dan" as he soon stood introducing himself, purposely pointed towards her, announcing as he did, that as soon as they'd finished up with the welcoming portion of the program, he'd see to it that Marsha was given the first chance to actually make it hard for the evening, joining us briefly at our table afterwards. She was very well pleased with that.

"Now then...welcome, everyone," Dan continued. "And we do so hope that each and everyone of you will enjoy your stay here with us this weekend. We know that for many of you, this will be your first time here with us, but hopefully...not your last. At least half of you here tonight are returns from previous weekends, so to you...welcome back, and we again hope you will obviously enjoy yourselves as much as you must have the last time, or you probably wouldn't even be here."

There was a loud smattering of applause after that, the excitement already starting to fill the air.

"Now, as some of you already know, and have experienced, it is tradition here for each and every table group to become a bit more personally intimate with one another by way of formal greetings and introductions. So for those of you who haven't been here before, it's really quite simple. If everyone would stand please, and then everyone in your group is now invited to give a friendly little shake of the cock, or a gentle cup or feel of any women present by way of truly getting to know one another."

As one, the entire room stood as each table began doing just that. And though Carol and I had basically already said "hello" in that way to Steven and Marsha, we did so again, along with the other two couples we had just met, Brian and Tracy, along with Debra and Robert. Younger couples, mid to late thirties perhaps, though Debra appeared to have been some sort of professional body-builder or something, based on the well honed muscles she had, which easily put me to shame. As we all took a brief moment to shake dick, or slip fingers inside the women briefly, Carol turned towards me speaking over her shoulder at me.

"Make sure you feel hers," she said speaking about Debra, winking at me when she did. Which I soon did, my eyebrows raising almost immediately upon doing so, realizing what Carol had obviously meant by that. Debra had the largest clit I had ever felt before, without even really seeing it. It had felt almost like a miniature hard cock as I had slid my finger up her very wet slick furrow, before sitting down next to her again at the table as we all now reseated ourselves.

"I hope you enjoy women who have rather large clits," she said candidly after sitting down again. "Because I sure enjoy having it played with," she told me, even going so far as to reach over, taking my hand, and now placing it down between her legs again, as Carol looked on, quite curiously in fact. And I of course couldn't help myself either, now openly toying with it a bit, though I just had to actually look at it too.

"Would you mind terribly if my wife and I had a better look at it?" I asked.

"Not at all," she smiled happily, scooting back her chair, turning it towards us, and then facing us, spreading her legs. Sure enough, her blood-engorged, elongated clit-cock, stood swollen, protruding a good two inches, if not more, roughly about the size of my thumb, even looking as though it had a males little cock helmet attached to it. I could already see myself sucking and licking it, along side my wife. And then decided right there on the spot, one way or the other before this weekend ended at least, we would be.

Carol soon after exchanged places with me, wanting a better and closer look at this woman's amazingly large clit, which she was only too happy to oblige in doing. Spreading her legs even more so than she had been, Carol sat across from her, reaching over, and began stroking it up and down, just as though it was a small cock, much to Debra's obvious delight. And as she continued doing that, sure enough, Dan soon came wandering over to join us, along with Diane, who I was again very much pleased to see. She might have indeed been a Shemale, but she was damn beautiful too, even if her cock was a bit larger than mine was. Marsha was of course in seventh-heaven as Dan presented her is still somewhat flaccid cock, which she immediately took inside her mouth, sucking it towards it's full potential, barely able to even contain it once she had.

"I don't suppose you'd mind fucking me just a bit with this too now would you?" She asked hopefully.

"I'd be delighted to," he told her. "Where ever, and however you'd like it."

"On the table!" Marsha expressed without any further hesitation, as Steven helped to quickly clear off a few items in the way in order to accomodate her request. Dan soon after eased that rather long, impressive looking cock of his up inside her as they began fucking one another right there on the table in front of everyone, though Carol and Debra seemed still pleased well enough, doing what they were doing together as Diane walked over, now standing next to me.

"Nice to see you here," she told me. "I really enjoyed meeting the two of you the last time," she added to that, her somewhat slim, tapered prick just then starting to harden a little. I surprised myself, reaching over, taking it within my hand, caressing it, feeling it stiffen even further.

"Same here," I responded back. "And I do so hope, we'll be able to enjoy a repeat of that a bit later."

"Indeed we will, if you like, and there's someone else I'd also like you to meet, another Shemale friend of mine who was sitting there next to me on stage earlier. That's Charlie, and I daresay, the four of us could have a very, very interesting time together if the two of you would enjoy that."

"I know I would!" Carol laughed, only then turning briefly to blow Diane a kiss, before suddenly slinking down to her knees there on the floor, suddenly taking Debra's clit deeply into her mouth, sucking it.

"Sorry...couldn't help myself," she grinned, and then slipped two fingers inside Debra as well, sucking her once more as we all stood there looking on, standing now, as Diane began fondling my cock, as I stood fondling hers.

And the party had hardly even begun...

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers
12