Hotel Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She commanded me to move to the other nipple and just sat there, enjoying how I tormented myself. She never told me to pull harder or to take it easy. It felt so unfair. She didn't tell me how much she expected from me, but at the same time I wanted to please her. I didn't like the discomfort, I didn't want to inflict pain on myself. But I wanted to please her.

She made me do this for a while. I was longing for her to take over. I wanted her fingers on my nipples. I wanted her to pull. I wanted her to not only display her power over me, but to actually exert it herself.

Instead she finally ordered to stop.

I was hoping that this was the moment that she would actually take over. And she even lifted her hand. But to my frustration she only tugged a strain of her hair behind her ear and then rested it back in her lap.

Amelia told me to move my hand down, and I obeyed, as it slid past my bellybutton between my legs.

"Touch your clit!"

I did and found it hard and erect like my nipple, however it gave off a different sensation. Not a jolt, but it softly let a wave of warmth in my hips. Much more powerful.

"Show me how you do it to yourself!"

She had asked something very intimate. I had slept with other people. Mostly women. They had seen my body, they had touched it, they had taken it for their pleasure. But no one had ever asked me to show them how I pleasured myself.

It truly was my own secret. A secret I was now asked to give up for her. Of course I did.

I rubbed my index finger slowly over that sensitive nub, and it gave me the sensation I had felt countless times before. But now everything was more intense, more present, now that I was under her observation.

She guided my fingers with her words, told me to gyrate my fingers around my clit and then to slide it into my pussy.

I wished it was her fingers, but I took what I could get, and what I got were her soft commands that didn't leave me any choice.

She sat there motionless, watching me, as I slid my fingers in and out of my pussy. My puffy lips and the slurping sounds of my creamy arousal between them giving away my excitement. Well, my heaving chest, my moans, my erect nipples and my fast heartbeat also bore witness.

Amelia told me to lick my fingers, and I made sure to give her a spectacle. Slowly, shy and hesitant. I had tasted myself before, but only out of curiosity, not out of pleasure. I had sucked dicks and eaten pussy, but my own taste was never something that I had found pleasure in.

That day, however, it was different.

I slid my fingers into my mouth, sucked them clean.

"Do it again!"

I pushed my fingers into my pussy again, but when I pulled them out, she took my wrist and put my fingers into her mouth to suck them clean.

All the while she looked at me, as if she gathered some sort of information from my taste that she wanted to double check.

"Fuck it, I can't take this anymore!", she suddenly cursed and pulled me towards her. It was almost rough, but of course I gave in.

She put her mouth onto mine and kissed me passionately, I let it happen. I let her throw my body on the bed, let her climb on top of me, I let her tower me. I let her between my legs and I opened them when her fingers dove into them.

She was horny. Her gentleness was gone, as if I had used up all her patience.

Instead, she kissed me and one of her hands roamed all over my body, squeezed my tits, stroked my belly and more and more often found its way between my legs.

Finally, she fingered me with a quick and harsh touch. Quicker and rougher than I was used to. But it turned me on so much.

I begged her to be allowed to come, and to my disappointment she gave it right away. I would have loved her to deny me, to edge me, to be at her mercy even longer.

And so I fucking came.

Loud and wet, like I hadn't in a long time.

I banished all the greyness from my body that had accumulated in that terrible pandemic year.

I think Amelia held me all through my orgasm. When I looked her in the eyes, she asked: "Did you enjoy yourself?"

We both laughed.

There was no doubt whatsoever.

I pushed my naked body into hers and we lay there for a while. My head buried in her chest while she stroked my hair. I had slid one of my hand inside her blouse and gently played with her breast, circled her nipple.

At the same time, I enjoyed that warmth that still radiated all through my body.

I loved to feel my naked body pressed against her clothes. She dropped a hand and casually stroked me between my legs. In a casual way. Like you would pet a cat. There was nothing explicitly sexual in those idle movements. But to me they indicated her dominance. That she could just touch me in my most private areas. That she was entitled to. And she didn't even have to mean anything by it. As if my pussy was her... you know pussy cat. I loved it!

"You know, when I first saw you, I got the impression that you might be a submissive", she whispered.

"How come?"

"Just the way you moved at the airport. You were so meek and so polite, and a little timid. The way you moved."

"Really?"

"Yes. I like to study people's body language, you know."

"And you can tell someone's sexual preferences from seeing them walk around in an airport?"

"Well, you have to admit that I was right, right?

"I guess."

"You know, when I sat behind you and the plane was waiting on the runway for takeoff, I fantasized about you. How I would do things to you."

"Things?"

"How I would open my seat belt, walk to your row, sit next to you. I was picturing myself looking you in the eyes, and you'd be surprised. Then I would take your head in my hands and kiss you passionately as the turbines started to roar and we were pressed into our seats when the airplane picked up speed. You know to forget about my fear of flying. I just hate the takeoff. I can stand the rest but not the takeoff when everything is shaking and rattling and seems out of control."

"You like being in control."

"Who doesn't?"

"I mean, like... you know... like this." I awkwardly wiggled my finger between the two of us.

"Oh!" she laughed. "Like this? I'd say these are two different things. In a plane I just don't want to be blown up and roasted in hellfire to little bits of charcoal. I'd say that's a fairly reasonable concern. And with you I just want the feeling of being... in charge. Do you think that's weird? Like... wrong?"

I shook my head. "No, no. I guess it's natural. You're like this, I'm like that. You like being dominant, I like being submissive. No big deal. It's, you know, natural."

"It's just, sometimes I wonder whether I'm crazy or something. Insane, you know?"

"Well, do you want to do sadistic things to me?"

"No, no! Definitely not! I just get a rush when you do what I want. And I want you to enjoy this just as much as I do. I would never want to harm you!"

"Well, there you go." I said.

I remembered that she had just had her coming out, and I wondered what she thought of it so far.

We both kept quiet for a while. I enjoyed playing with her breasts. But then I whispered:

"I want to return the favor. May I?"

She nodded, but before I could do anything, she had gotten up out of bed and stood next to the window, the incoming light illuminating her body from behind.

Amelia put her right hand on her hip and pushed it out, and with her finger she motioned me to come closer. She looked seductive, but it seemed like she didn't think so, because she couldn't hold a straight face for long and so she burst into laughter.

"I'm sorry!", she dropped her pose and apologized. "I am not made for this!"

Actually, I thought that this was incredibly sexy, and I didn't want her to laugh. I loved it so much when she was strong and in charge.

I crawled to the foot of the bed on all fours and dropped down on the floor as elegantly as I could.

I was still naked and left the warm linen behind me, exposing myself to her scrutinizing eyes.

Amelia stood there, close to the window, biting her lip. Her legs spread a little, her hips pushed forward. Casually but also very seductively.

I crawled to her feet and looked up to her.

"You want a piece of me?", she said with a low voice and tried to keep a straight face.

"Yes please, if I may!"

"I like how you beg! You are well-behaved!"

"Thank you, my mistress!"

"Mistress? I like that! You haven't done this for the first time, I can tell you are a naughty little floozy!"

Unfortunately, this was my first time that a girl treated me like that. I had been with women who had hinted at some sort of powerplay, but I guess we had been too scared to actually act on it. However I felt that Amelia was different. She knew what she wanted, even if her determination was sometimes interrupted by the cutest outburst of emotion and laughter.

But I could live with it. Everything else was just my imagination and I had spent enough time consuming porn on the internet to fill my weird desires. She was the first to satisfy that urge.

I opened the button of her jeans and gently tried to pull them down.

But what made them sexy on Amelia, the fact that they were tight, also made them hard to peel off. So she had to wiggle her hips to help me.

"Oh man! This is bad! This is really bad!" she laughed. "I had planned this! In my head this worked out much hotter! So much hotter. It was definitely not that awkward."

I liked the fact that she had put some planning into this. Even if it hadn't really paid off. The fact that she had actually spent some time during the day to think about what she would do to me or have me do. It meant that I meant something to her. Maybe this was obvious. I had thought of her as well. All day in fact. After all she was locked up in quarantine just as much as I was.

Eventually I had peeled the jeans off her, and she stepped out of them.

Her legs were as pale as the rest of her skin, but I felt her soft and smooth skin and wondered whether she had shaved her legs for me, as I had done that afternoon. Or maybe she always took care of her. I must admit that the lockdown had made me lazy in that regard.

But of course I wanted to be pretty for her.

"Open my shirt!" she commanded.

I reached up to the knot that held her shirt together and slowly opened it.

But much more fascinating than seeing a little bit more of her cleavage were her panties. They didn't look particularly frilly or sexy, but they were puffed up around her mount. I couldn't wait to see what was hidden under them.

She casually brushed the shirt off her shoulder and it almost slid off on its own and fell on the ground like my dress before.

She looked so gorgeous from my position below her.

She stood there in her panties, but still she had that swagger. Control and dominance was oozing from her.

She was so fucking hot with her boyish figure.

I just wanted to be kneeling at her feet.

"Do you like, what you see?" she asked as if she could read my mind.

"Very much."

"Do you think, you deserve this?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?", she asked softly.

"Only you can make the call whether I deserve this. And I will accept it."

"God, you are so fucking hot, right now! You really know, what you are doing!"

I really wanted to please her, and there was nothing that I craved more than her approval.

"Come closer!"

I inched closer to her towering body.

"Closer!"

I was looking right at her panties. My nose inches away. I could smell her arousal through the fabric of her underwear.

"Take them off. Slowly!"

My hands slowly pealed her panties down her hips, and I was hypnotized as I unveiled a blonde, thick bush between her thighs.

None of my prior girlfriends had left that area down there totally ungroomed. I could now smell her even better, and I had that urge to dig my face right into that abundance of female sexuality.

It just looked so feminine and strong down there. So natural, and for a second I felt inferior to her as a woman. That I didn't have the courage to be who I was as a woman. It didn't make sense at all.

"Kiss me. But make it gentle!" she commanded.

I hesitated but then I stuck my nose right into her dense female meadow. I found her tiny nub and planted a kiss on it. I must admit the amount of her scent that was amplified by all the soft hair was a little overwhelming, maybe even a little intimidating.

There was something different. I felt like for the first time I was really pleasuring a woman, a full-grown woman. Like some pagan female deity. I wanted to get lost in her womanhood, lose all sense of direction, like I was poisoned by her spell.

It tickled my nose and it was very different. I had never been with a girl like that. Like I had to fight for it. For this forbidden fruit.

Once again it struck me that this must be her first time. The first time female lips touched her pussy. The first time, a female tongue entered her, licked her lips. I pressed my lips against hers and tried to get as deep into her as I could.

I felt the burden of my responsibility. I wanted to give her the best orgasm she ever had. Better than that of all the guys she'd been with.

Now was the time to thank her for her gentle dominance, to reassure her that she did the right thing. I wanted to burn myself into her memory. Forever. I wanted her to remember the first time a girl made her come. I wanted her to remember me.

I reached around her thighs, squeezed her ass and pulled her tighter. I was the submissive one, but I was also on a mission. She was making me so horny, so hot. I wanted to eat her out. I wanted to give her pleasure.

When my tongue explored her wet pussy I paid close attention to the slightest of her reactions. Every move, every shiver, every small spasm of her muscles, every moan.

I noticed when her knees became weak, I tried to support her, and when she stepped back to lean against the wall I didn't let go of her, I followed her, my mouth almost glued to her pussy. I felt her hands on my head. They were conflicted. They seemed to push me away and pull me in at the same time. Whatever made her want to push me away, I did less of, whatever made her pull me in, I did more of.

At one point, as I grabbed her butt cheeks, I touched her anus, and she jerked surprised and broke out into laughter.

"Oh my god!"

I knew I had struck gold. My finger slowly returned to that place that had given her such a jolt of joy. This time more gentle, not to startle her.

"No, don't, oh please, yes! Oh my god!" I was evil, as I enjoyed her conflicted reactions and didn't stop.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked loud into the room. I didn't respond though.

"Of my fucking god! What is happening?" She wasn't talking to me.

I felt her climax building up, as her moans became louder. Little earthquakes appeared to erupt in her womb. I tried harder, and it worked. Amelia had to shift, as her knees buckled again.

I held her as tight as I could. I didn't want to stop licking. I didn't want to let her off the hook, although my tongue was getting tired, burning.

And then her moans became louder, and when she came, she collapsed, tried to find her balance, grabbing my hair. She pushed me away, closed her legs and put her hand between her legs, as if she had to protect herself.

I sat back and watched her. Her pale body responding to her orgasm.

She slid down the wall still engulfed in her pleasure.

At the same time I felt a different kind of pleasure. The pleasure of pleasing her. Servicing her, my newly found mistress.

After all this time of being useless, after all those time wasted in the pandemic I had done something useful and beautiful. I had made this woman that had found me come.

I felt like this was the beginning of something.

"Holy!" she exhaled. "You are amazing!"

"Thank you!"

I reached to the bed, pulled the duvet off the bed and wrapped our bodies in the blanket, snuggling up against her.

Our bodies exchanged our evaporating heat, and I almost felt as if I could capture some of her warmth.

My hand found its way between her legs and it rested in her thick bush. I played with the curls of her hair just as she had with my pussy before.

The end