Housewives Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers

His hands disappeared between her legs and his thick fingers were exploring her pussy lips.

He heard her say "Take me Chris."

He held her tight, off the floor with one arm and pulled his erection out with the other. He looked into her eyes as his cock touched her wet lips. She wanted him.

Her mother-in-law and she now shared a common lover.

His hands stretched her ass cheeks as he moved her slowly down. His rock hard cock pushed into her. Her vagina gripped his cock as he began to penetrate her.

Standing in center of the living room, he began to fuck her tight hole. The couple were breathing together enjoying the moment. Her hands around his neck, her legs on either side of his body, knees resting on his elbow joints.

She was wet, juicy, and was dripping. He increased his thrusts into her.

"Oh fuck, Chris. I think I am going to cum soon."

"Me too."

Both wanted to delay the inevitable.

Alice was dripping hard, her squirt was on its way. He edged into her.

In absolute silence, breathing heavily the orgasms coincided.

Chris held her in the position, with the erection softening in her cum filled pussy. When he finally let her back on the floor, they stood looking at each other with love. She fully dressed and he had his long cock dangling out of his pants.

The music was still on.

She walked towards the powder room. He moved to his bedroom.

She looked into the mirror. Smiled at first, then laughed covering her mouth with her hands.

"Oh My God!"

Chris sat on the bed in his room. He closed his eyes.

"Oh Fuck. He just filled his Son's wife with his cum."

He thanked his vasectomy decision. He was getting amorous again.

Alice remained down for an hour or so. Chris walked down. He sat next to her. They looked at each other. They smiled, then they laughed. She moved to kiss him on his lips. He held on to her.

"Clothing optional" he suggested.

She was on her feet and her clothes on the floor in seconds. He sat back looking at her.

"Your turn."

"Help me", he said standing up.

Her fingers ran through his shirt buttons, and ripped the inner wear of his chest. Unbuckling him, she unzipped and pulled his pants along with his underwear to his ankles.

"Fuck me hard, Chris. Fuck me like you never fucked another woman before."

Aroused, he turned her around and bend her to her waist, her hands held the head of the chaise. She felt him cup her large breasts, her nipples escaping through the grip of his fingers. In one move, his throbbing cock moved in with force deep into her tight twat.

His cock pounded her with hard thrusts, his balls slapping her ass with each thrust. She bit her lips to hold back her moaning and screaming. Her mouth biting into the chaise. She was his fuck toy.

The penetration and the tight cunt stretching continued for good fifteen minutes. She had tears in her eyes. She was squirting over his cock as he roughed her tight cunt up.

Minutes after she squirted, she felt his grip on her breasts tighten and with a loud animal like grunt, her father-in-law came in her again.

Alice was exhausted. She wanted a breather.

Chris was not. He wanted more.

"Are you okay?"

"Will be soon."

He hugged her. He bend down and picked her up. He carried her to the bedroom, and gently put her down on her back. For the first time, she looked at his full body. His elongated hard cock looked monstrous. David did not get his genes.

He laid behind her and lifted her legs. She felt him caress her cunt again and this time entered her slowly from behind.

"You are wonderful."

She felt him caress her clit as he began to fuck her again.

"Fuck you are a tight one."

She loved hearing his words of appreciation. His cock moved in and out of her as her lips grabbed him.

"Fuck you are good. Better than that Gay son of yours."

"How did you realize he was gay?" she felt his finger touch her ass hole.

"Oh No, he never attempted. I would not let him if he did. I saw pictures of on his phone with other men."

He laughed. "I like to take your ass if you let me."

"No can do. It is not meant for that purpose."

Chris smiled to himself as he caressed her ass, "One way or other, soon it will be mine."

Alice let her father-in-law have his way with her pussy. She was not letting her ass virginity go. She lay there with his hands caressing her cunt as he fucked her, his other arm around her shoulder and neck holding her in place.

She yelped like a bitch as he dogged her from behind. Her pussy plugged tight. She has never been fucked like this before.

"What about Jane?"

"What about her?"

"What is she like and into in bed?"

"Are you asking as Luscious Dimples or as Alice?"

"As Alice."

He pushed in and out few more times to thoughtfully answer, "Well, she likes her pussy eaten. She watches gangbang porn. I taught her how to swallow cum. She now loves it."

"Have you ever discussed doing me?"

"No, she is very possessive and jealous."

"I confess. Before we had Mark, I thought of you."

"Well, you have me now."

"Yes I do, yes I do."

He started to move hard and began to pound her cunt again. Alice was whining. Chris fucked her hard, his hips moving like a well maintained piston. Alice came twice before he busted his balls again in her. She was not squirting anymore.

"Please stop." She begged.

"Weren't you warned by HWC that I am over sexed?"

"Please stop. I promise to keep up."

He kissed her, "I know you will."

'Relative' Surprise – Second day

She woke up with a heavy breathe between her legs. She was stretched out on the bed. His hands clasping her breasts and his head between her legs munching on her tender clit.

"You are insatiable", she said as she continued to enjoy his tongue.

"Good Morning", he said as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Her hips raised to grind him as he did so.

His hands firmly holding her breasts, he moved quickly to lay full body on her. He began to kiss his daughter in law. Her legs raised to either side.

She asked him with passion, "Enter me."

He did not need an invitation. His cock moved into her wet juicy lips.

Saw him press his lips together with "Aaah!" escaping from them.

"Press my tits harder". He held them tighter, they began to turn a darker share of pink. His cock began to bang deeper into her cunt.

They moved together, she raised her hips to get him to hump her hard. This time around, she was unaware that he came in her. She wanted him to go on. He slowed down and soon she could feel him softening in her.

She kissed him as his cock slipped out.

"Is that all you got?" she teased, "get it up and put it back in."

He ignored her tease. He laid on her and kissed her back. As she looked into his eyes, she felt secure and wanted more of him. He felt her cuddle warmer and tighter, her legs circling his back. He felt her wet pussy against his cock which pressed her belly.

Chris laid back. Alice wobbled weakly to the restroom and soon sat on the bowl as she peed. Her warm trickle made a running sound in the toilet.

"Sweet. That's a lot of pee" he yelled out from the bedroom.

"Golden Shower" she responded.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her body was bruised. Nipples swollen and tender, her cunt ached. She saw him walk behind her, his long cock dangling.

"Hold it for me, I don't want to wet the seat."

She obliged. His cock released his shower. His hands pulled her closer by her waist. He kissed her until the last drop trickled into the bowl. He turned the warm shower on and carried her into it. The warm water was soothing. Soon they walked out naked drying each other playfully.

"I have to be back home soon. They will be back. Also, I promised Jane that I will stop by."

He did not want her to leave. He smiled a silent approval. He reached for the draw and handed her a silver colored card. As she looked at it, she saw that it was a credit card with HWC on it.

"Unlimited credit. Nobody need know."

He also reached for a lube and walked closer. He gently applied it to her nipples and breasts. They stiffened with the initial coolness. As he pressed the lube on her cunt, she felt relaxed and soothing. The burn subsided.

He pulled her closer and gave her a warm hug. His hands cupped her ass cheeks and a finger pressed her ass crack.

"I will want it sometime."

"I promise you if I do want to try, it will be yours."

Alice put her dress back on. She left him standing naked as she walked out of the door.

Confession

Her HWC schedule got busy.

She had Ted twice a month. His confidence grew each time. He wanted her to come see him play and often gave her his game schedule. She did not indulge him on his request.

She did not visit her in-laws after Jane returned. Chris did not call her either.

There were two no-shows, HWC paid her for her time anyway.

She was having a time of her life.

David was less at home. Did not communicate much.

Mark was enrolled in a prep school. Alice was left alone at home.

A week after their wedding anniversary, David asked her for lunch. It has been a while. She looked forward to it.

At the Italian restaurant, just as they finished the lunch. David moved closer to her.

"Please don't freak out. I have something to talk about."

"Oh God. Does he know of my adventures? Did Chris tell him?" her mind raced with different ideas and she was trying to prepare responses.

She felt his hands on hers.

"Mark is now out of the house. I don't think he will be back home for extended period."

Her son's name calmed her mind and she returned to the situation at hand. He was rubbing her hands.

"I like men", he blurted.

"So do I."

He laughed, "No, I like, like men – physically."

She stopped, "Ah! He confesses", she felt more secure. Her secret is safe. She took a combative tone.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Alice, it is over. I am out. I am moving in with Bill."

She could not contain her laugher, "Be serious."

"I am. I will be out by the weekend. I will make sure you don't have financial difficulties."

Alice could not believe her luck.

"Mom and Dad now know. I told them this morning."

"What did they say?"

"Well, strangely Dad was okay with it. Mom did not accept it. She cried and wanted you to be taken care of."

Feeling liberated, she moved forward, "What happened, we have a good life."

He interrupted her, "I like men. I have been seeing them for few years now, and Bill asked me to move in."

She pretended to be upset and sad. He looked at her contemplating what he should do next. She suddenly stood up and walked into the restroom. She closed the door behind her and clasped her hands together. Happiness and liberation dawned on her.

When she finally returned, he was gone. The bill was paid and there was an envelope on the table. With a note – 'Sorry' – there were a stack of $100.00 dollar bills.

She saw the HWC phone buzz a text alert, "86 Silver Palms Street, Saturday – Dinner 7:00 pm. 937 or 66".

She smiled, "Lost a husband, found his father."

Her response – 937.

amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers
12