How I Got My Name

Story Info
Bored housewife discovers the joys of Bondage and Submission.
14.2k words
4.63
48.6k
74

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Karen. I was born in 1992 making me 28 years old as I type this. But the story really started a few years ago. Well, that's not quite true. It started when I went to college but my life took an unexpected twist a couple years ago when I was seduced by my 35 year old neighbor. Julie. You see, my life was decidedly normal until that moment. It's still normal to me. A new normal. Most people might not see it that way, but I can't imagine living any other way anymore.

Growing up, my family life was fine. There were stresses, but nothing unusual. When I got to college I looked forward to being on my own and not having my parents looking over my shoulder. I anticipated experimenting with drugs (ecstasy, alcohol, weed) and sex. I wasn't a party animal in high school and didn't lose my virginity until senior year. I didn't plan to go crazy in college and restricted my partying to Friday and Saturday night. I don't have too many crazy stories from those first two years. Twice, when drunk, my roommate and I went down on each other, but I never considered myself switching sides. As for guys, if we made it to a third date, instead of a goodnight kiss, he got a blowjob. If he managed to make it to six dates, I would fuck him. Few lasted much longer. I didn't find anybody I could picture spending my life with post college.

That changed just before Christmas of my Junior year when I met Tom and we were married just after graduation. He was laser focused on his career and quickly became a senior sales associate for a multinational corporation with which you are familiar. His earnings allowed us to buy a beautiful house. This is how I met Julie. Our house was one to two built by a builder who subsequently went bankrupt. Both were at the end of a road around a cul de sac. I think they were the models. The rest of the small development was designed to be up the road, but the land remained vacant. As a result, our two houses basically had half mile driveways. We had two acre lots, so even between the houses we had privacy. Julie's house had a pool. We had fancier landscaping.

Shortly after moving in, I lost my job. I didn't really lose it. I knew where it was, but management didn't want me doing it anymore. Tom was making enough for me to stay at home, so we decided I would be a homemaker for a while. He travelled way too much (my opinion) for work, frequently leaving Monday morning and not returning until Thursday or Friday. I think he liked being away, but I was lonely. I went to the gym almost every day and there was always something to do around the house and yard, so I kept busy while he was gone.

Julie and I became best friends. She didn't have kids either and also stayed at home. The difference was because she was, to say this delicately, a trophy wife. Her husband had just turned 60. They had been married for ten years. Her husband, Steven, left his first wife for her. I know it sounds cliched, but she had worked with Steven at his company. He travelled almost as much as my Tom. Julie didn't have to worry as much about her house. They had landscapers to keep the outdoors perfect and she had a cleaning woman come in a couple of times per week to keep the inside spotless. Julie had plenty of free time to lounge by her pool and she was a gym rat like me, although we went to different gyms.

When Tom was away, I would frequently spend the afternoons with Julie by her pool working on our tans, going for massages or mani-pedis, shopping or we would go to lunch and sometimes a movie. I know I sound like I'm whining about having a pretty good life, but I still missed having my husband around all the time. It didn't help my emotions that as the years went on, his sexual interest in me began to wane.

When he first started traveling, when he returned, we would make love three or four times over the weekend. That was down to one, five years later and sometimes not even that. I still loved him, but I needed more physical attention. I even considered having an affair. It would be easy enough to hide since Tom was gone so much.

About this time, Julie went through a major change. It wasn't like we didn't discuss sex as we were laying out by the pool, so I knew she had some of the same issues as me when it came to a lack of attention by our spouses. Steve was home more than Tom, but post-60 years old, he needed chemical help to satisfy her. She didn't come out and say it, but I thought she was having an affair. On more than one occasion, I noticed a car I didn't recognize in her driveway, although I never saw it arrive or leave. I didn't want to do a stakeout. That seemed weird. It would arrive shortly after Julie got home from her regular gym time and leave a couple hours later. If we did our usual afternoon gabfest, she would always be in a good mood. It was during one of these sessions that she told me she was going away for a couple of weeks for a spa retreat. I could have used one of those and wondered why she didn't invite me to go with her. When she returned, I understood why.

"Spa retreat" apparently was a euphemism for getting a breast augmentation and then spending the two week recovery time at a nice hotel. To picture Julie, she is a toned, slender woman as you might expect with as much time as she spends in the gym. Before her surgery, her breasts were likely a C-cup in my estimation and they looked well matched for her frame. She was about 5' 5" tall and had brown hair. Well she had brown hair since I'd known her. Now she was a platinum blonde. Her hair was also cropped much shorter than I had seen her before and it was trimmed into a bob. Her hair was a lot like the wig Julia Roberts wore in the beginning of Pretty Woman.

Frankly, she was stunning.

Her new breasts, in my opinion, were a bit too large for her frame, but she was obviously very happy with them. She went up to a DD or E, that she obviously liked showing off as she opened her front door in a shirt exposing her new deep cleavage. The shock of seeing her this way for the first time must have shown on my face. She shook her new chest back and forth while beaming a big smile.

"Don't you just love them?" she asked.

I was uncomfortable staring at her boobs, but I couldn't look away. "Um, they're something," I finally babbled. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "You were beautiful before," I stated.

"I feel so much sexier now," she told me. "Go home and grab your swimsuit. I'll get a bottle of wine and we'll sit out and I'll tell you about what's been going on the last couple of months."

I thought back to two months ago. That was when I thought she might be having an affair. This was a conversation I wanted to have with her. Last weeked Tom had not made love to me so it was going on two weeks since my last orgasm, so living vicariously through Julie's life had a certain appeal. Twenty minutes later I was in my bikini, drinking wine and lounging by the pool. I'd be lying if I didn't confess that I was also sneaking peeks at her new tits as they spilled out of her swimsuit top. Apparently she had not had a change to buy a new suit that fit her. Or perhaps she didn't want to. By the time an hour rolled by, we were into our second bottle. I was feeling no pain and out conversation had definitely crossed over into the sexual realm. Even though Julie had promised to tell me what was happening in her life that led to this drastic change, she had steered the conversation to what was happening in my life and I was soon confessing the secrets of all my problems. Julie seemed distracted as the wine disappeared. Her eyes were closed and she was slowly rubbing her index finger of her right hand over her right breast nipple. I was still talking, but I was also watching and my own nipples began to harden.

Finally I just came out and asked if she was having an affair and if she thought that was the solution to my loneliness. She opened her eyes and looked startled as she looked down at where her hand was located. She quickly moved her hand back to the armrest of her chaise. I felt like saying "Don't stop on my account." Actually I wanted to rub my own nipples. They were begging for attention and are very sensitive.

"Sorry," she said. "My nipples are so sensitive and I can't keep my hands off my girls. I should have done this years ago. Maybe then Steve wouldn't be cheating on me."

"What?" I replied. "Steve is having an affair?"

I found that hard to believe given his age and how he had a hot wife.

"I shouldn't be surprised," Julie responded. "He was cheating with me when we first hooked up. Besides, I upgraded in the bedroom."

"Upgraded?" I asked.

"You did want to know if I was having an affair, didn't you?"

"I did," I replied. "How did you meet him?" I asked, wondering jealousy for myself.

"At the gym," she relied. That made sense. There were always guys trying to pick me up at the gym or trying to be discrete when they watched me.

"His name is James and his pickup method was unique," Julie continued.

"Do tell," I countered.

"It was my weight training day," she began her story, her words slurring slightly from the alcohol. "I had noticed him in the gym before. It's kind of hard to miss him," she said while picking up her phone and then swiping her fingers a few times. She held her phone up so I could see a picture of him. "He's built like a Greek God."

I looked at a picture of a very muscular black man doing a squat lift of probably 400 pounds or more. His muscles rippled and I guessed he was about 6' 2". My mouth began to water and my pussy got moist just looking at him.

"Drool much?" Julie asked, busting me.

"Um, how did you hook up?" I asked.

"As I said, I was lifting. I don't lift to get muscular, but just to keep toned. When I switched to free weights to do a set of bench presses, James came over and asked if I needed a spotter. I didn't have that much weight on the bar, but of course I said yes. He stood behind the bar and put his legs on either side of my head. He pretended not to realize I could look up the leg of his shorts and see his cock, but I'm sure he knew exactly what he was doing. The head of his cock looked delicious and I knew it had to be huge to be positioned that far down his thigh. He smiled when I licked my lips. We both pretended I wasn't staring at it as I did my reps. When I finished I thanked him and sprinted to the locker room to shower and to shamelessly rub myself. When I left the gym, he was waiting for me. With a steely glare, he looked at me intently and escorted me to my car. He didn't say a word. He still had on his gym shorts and I could clearly see the outline of his cock. I couldn't think of anything else. He directed me to the back seat and slid in next to me."

"So he didn't say anything and you just got into the car with him?" I asked incredulously.

"My brain was focused solely on his cock," she admitted. "I didn't even know his name yet."

I was focused entirely on her story as she told me how he pulled his shorts down and told her to start sucking. And how she didn't hesitate. And how he held her head tightly by her hair. I didn't want to admit to her or myself that being in that position would turn me on. A couple of the boys I dated in college held me like that and it always made me soak my panties.

"He is big enough that I could suck the head and stroke the shaft with two hands," Julie confessed to me. "I never knew cocks got that big except in porn movies and I figured those were fake. When he came, he pushed my head down and shot what felt like a gallon of cum into my throat. I gagged and coughed, but he held me firm."

My nipples were hard as rocks listening to her description and I wanted to put my fingers down my bikini bottoms. I was desperate to hear more of her story. Then I wanted to excuse myself to her bathroom and masturbate. "What happened next?" I asked her.

"He told me to clean his cum off his cock," Julie responded. It was the first words he spoke since asking if I wanted him to spot me.

"And did you do that?" I asked. I always hated doing that after I had given head because it felt so dirty.

"Yes," she confessed.

"And then what happened," I pressed her.

"I started rubbing myself through my shorts figuring he would finger me and give me some relief," she said. "But he just pulled up his shorts and opened the car door."

"He just left you there unsatisfied? That bastard," I said.

"Honestly, just sucking his magnificent cock was satisfying in and of itself," she told me. Then with a grin, she told me she had pulled her own shorts down and started rubbing her clit. I pictured her getting herself off in the back seat while her black Adonis was standing next to the car with the door open.

"Almost immediately I was on the edge of cumming," Julie told me. "I've never been ready to cum so quickly. Then he told me tomorrow to park in the back of the lot where we would have more privacy. I had not considered this was more than a crazy one time thing. I exploded; thrashing around in the back seat. I wasn't even back to Earth before he shut the door and was off. I didn't even see what kind of car he drove. I had to sit there 15 minutes catching my breath and calming down before I could drive home. You came over that afternoon and commented that I was glowing."

I remembered that day. It was the first time I thought something looked different with her. My own pussy was silently screaming to me in need. I said, "That's quite a story. I need to use your restroom." Julie looked at me like she knew exactly why I needed some privacy before saying, "Sure, you know where it is." I did, of course, and hurriedly went to the half bath on the main floor.

As soon as the door was shut I untied the straps holding my bikini bottom on and sat down on the toilet while spreading my legs. Julie's story had been my foreplay and as soon as I touched my clit I felt the first faint pangs of an orgasm start to build. It was primal. I had to hold a towel over my mouth to keep from screaming. I hoped Julie wasn't standing outside the door listening because I was sure that I wasn't as quiet as I hoped. It took less than two minutes, a personal record, for me to start climaxing. I held the towel tighter against my mouth. That caused a vision of James holding Julie's head tightly down his shaft and another wave of orgasm to crash over me. The whole event lasted less than five minutes, but I felt spent. Returning back to Julie, still by the pool, she commented that I was glowing. I knew I felt flush. I grabbed my glass of wine as I sat down again and took a big swig. My nipples betrayed my level of excitement as I tried to act if everything was normal. That would prove to be difficult as Julie returned to her story.

"The next day as I was pulling into the parking lot, I remember James telling me to park in the back of the lot. I still didn't know his name or what kind of car he drove to see if he was even there. At first, I parked near the front, where I normally do, but then reparked the last row. I was the only car in that row. I went inside and looked in the free weight room first, but didn't see him. Then I checked both cardio rooms, the weight machine room and the basketball courts. He didn't seem to be anywhere. He had not told me what time he would be there and I was a little later than usual so I hoped I had not missed him. I was heading back to the cardio room (I alternate weight training and cardio) when I happened to glance through the viewing window to the pool deck. He was standing there, apparently fresh from the pool, with his ripped muscles glistening with water droplets. That's just not fair, I mused. How can any woman resist him?

He was talking to a muscular African-American woman who seemed to be hanging on his every word. I wondered if they would end up in the back seat of her car. When he looked up and caught me staring at them, I saw him chuckle. I was probably just another white woman who wanted to worship his cock. He said a few more words to the woman next to him including pointing me out to her, and then walked back toward the locker room. I should have just gone into the cardio room and started my workout. I should have walked away from him as being bad for me. But I waited for him. He appeared about ten minutes later. This time he had on slacks and a polo shirt. The slacks did a better job of hiding his manhood, but my mouth was still watering. Again he didn't say a word. He just put his arm around the small of my back and guided me outside. He apparently remembered what kind of car I drove because he led me right to it. As I unlocked it, he said, You followed directions. That is good." I wasn't sure if I should be proud of myself or worried."

I think my mouth was a bit agape as Julie described the second blowjob she gave this mystery man. I also was thinking about how his cock must have felt. Julie told me that on their third date, still in the car, that after she sucked him for several minutes, he told her to mount him. Still in her car at the back of the parking lot and in broad daylight, she straddled him for the first time. He told her that she should be on top until her "cunt stretched to accommodate him and that he loved wrecking white pussy." Julie told me there was pain like she was a virgin again, but eventually she found the right angle and rhythm to bring herself off three times before he shot his load deep inside her.

"Tomorrow don't come to the gym," he told her. "Come to my place and I'll fuck you properly."

I was watching her chest heaving as she relieved the moment in her mind while she told me her story. "Of course you went, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I went," Julie replied. I've been seeing him two or three times per week. We wanted me to get my tits done. He's shared me with his friends and even had me lick the black woman's pussy. Every time he pushed me to do something new, I'd resist and he would tell me to leave. He knew I wasn't ready to give up his cock. I'd threaten, he would call my bluff and I'd end up doing whatever he said.

"It sounds like you're his slave," I said with more than a hint of concern.

"I could leave any time," she replied. "Of course I'd have to give up his cock."

"That's a small price to pay," I rejoined, "For your freedom."

"You've never had a cock like that," she said with a snicker.

I was taken aback and didn't reply.

"How many times have you told me you wish Tom was more forceful in bed? James is that and then some. Once you hook up with a dominant, your world changes. I'm sure he'd like to meet you."

Again I didn't reply, but only because I was thinking about what she said and thinking she was right.

"It's great Karen. There's no need to worry about what will happen. He wanted me to remake myself as a bimbo and I did. You've been staring at my boobs since you got here. You even had to get yourself off because of my story. I can tell you need this in your life."

"Yes your story was exciting," I told her, "but that doesn't mean I'm just going to make myself available whenever a man snaps his fingers. That's not how I roll.

"Fair enough," she agreed. "Want to watch a video I made with James?"

That really wasn't something I wanted to do, but part of me wanted to see him in action too. I sheepishly agreed. We went inside and I sat on the living room couch while she put a DVD in the player.

How can I describe the surreal feeling of watching my best friend rutting like a whore in heat on the biggest cock I had ever seen. She not only was now able to take him fully into her pussy, but about half way up her ass too. The camera was moving too and not just on a tripod so obviously someone else was there. I didn't want to ask for details, but I wondered if she fucked the cameraman too as compensation for him shooting the video. Then again, maybe it was the woman she talked about. I tried not to let the video get to me, but my body betrayed me. Of course my nipples had been hard for hours and poking through my bikini top. But by the end of the 30 minute video, my bottoms were soaked too and I had not even touched myself. James was a stallion. He had been fucking Julie almost the entire time. She had been braying, but he was quiet until he said, "Now." He was fucking her savagly from behind and in a well practiced manuever, she disengaged and dropped off the bed to her knees. James moved in front of her and unloaded a huge load of cum on her face. Julie opened her mouth to catch some, but mostly she looked like a frosted donut when he was finished. The camera zoomed in on her face and she proudly said, "My name is Julie and I'm a black cock slut. I love black cum all over my body." If I had been masturbating, I probably would have cum. As it is, I told her I had to go to the bathroom again.