How Jocelyn’s Parents Met, Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Henry, you said when we first met that you found me magnificent. I think you should put your mouth where your words are. Come over here."

Henry immediately obeyed and came over to stand before her.

"Now, get on your knees and start worshipping my pussy." Gwen's tone made it clear it was not a request. And Henry was all too willing to take orders from this Amazon goddess.

He sank down, looking at all that pubic hair as he did.

He approached slowly, almost reverently. He felt his cock harden more, so much more that it was actually a little painful, as he neared her altar. When his mouth came close to her, Gwen firmly gripped his head with both her large hands and drew him in, forced him in to her the rest of the way. As he began to work with his lips and tongue, which she controlled with her large hands on gripping his head, her long large legs encircled his body, slowly, progressively tightening until it was unmistakably clear that he was going nowhere. There was no resisting her massive thighs--even if he had wanted to.

After her first orgasm, all she said was: "Again!" And he continued. She gave him instruction, direction, encouragement, and when she approached both of her climaxes like this, she forcefully moved and pushed his head and, by extension, his mouth and nose to bring her maximum enjoyment. Henry pleasured Gwen like that for almost 40 minutes in total.

After her second orgasm, she relaxed her grip on Henry a bit, now just resting her hands on his head and loosening her silky thighs that gripped his neck. But he made no effort to move away from her. He stayed where he was and eventually just rested his head on her groin, almost as a pillow, as he relaxed. He loved being in such intimate contact with Gwen, this woman whom he had come to regard as a Goddess!

He loved her smell, her touch, the feeling of her thighs on his face, neck, and body. He remained acutely aware how hard his erection was and how desperately he hoped for some relief--but he wasn't going to presume when or how this was going to happen.

Gwen started to gently play with his hair. "That was wonderful Henry! You have some natural talent that I think can be developed into tremendous skills. I'll let you rest for a bit, but another round of this will be necessary." After another 5-10 minutes like this, with Gwen offering some sweet small-talk and Henry responding accordingly, she pushed his head up.

"Let's go to bed."

Henry stood up and waited for Gwen to lead the way. She stood there looking at him--looking very down at him. With her 4-inch pumps, she towered over him by 9-inches. His face was almost at the level of her still-lifted breasts. They will need attention, too, she thought.

Amused at his untiring erection, Gwen grabbed it firmly and lead Henry to her bedroom. Beautifully appointed with expensive wood furniture and several large mirrors, Gwen invited Henry into it. She removed her shoes and they laid down together on the bed. She played with Henry's erection occasionally; she wanted to make sure it never flagged. They cuddled together, with Henry more in her embrace than the other way around, saying little but caressing and stroking each other's skin in a variety of intimate and less-than-intimate places.

When she was ready to proceed, Gwen used one finger to turn Henry's head up by his chin as she again deep French kissed him over and over. Eventually, she stopped that, lowered her bra and directed his mouth to suckle at her large mammaries. Her nipples alone were a mouthful for the smaller man, but he worked them over with the same care and attention and skill as his earlier efforts. His made Gwen increasingly moist and she played with her pussy as he sucked, licked, and worshipped.

Before too long, she wanted his mouth yet again. This time, however, she rose up and swung a leg over Henry before coming to a sitting position on his chest, his arms pinned between her legs and his torso on both sides. Her weight alone immobilized him. She very slowly slid her slick wet pussy up his chest--and he saw that large looming black forest of hair come ever closer to his face--until she lifted herself up and then brought it down over his mouth and nose.

She said nothing and gave Henry no instructions. She grabbed ahold of the bed's backboard and then simply began to grind her large pussy on his chin, mouth, and nose. He was nothing but a human dildo for her pleasure now. As she got more and more excited by the sex, the position, her control, her power over this smaller, weaker man, she moved faster and harder.

She intermittently worried that she was hurting or smothering him, but she wasnt sure she cared at this point. He was just meat to her in the heat of the moment. Still, while Henry moaned and struggled occasionally, she would check and find his erection throbbing. She would hear him exhale and draw in air regularly. It might be difficult for him, she thought, but he was loving it and was making no effort to stop or escape. She continued this for perhaps 10 or more minutes before she came all over Henry, drenching his face in her juices, "praising God" loudly as it happened.

The only thing Henry could hear was "wonderful" and at last "it's your turn, I think." She moved down and sat on his groin for moment before lifting herself off and then lowering herself onto Henry's hard-on, fully encasing his cock inside her. She seated herself, with her full weight pressing down on him. She knew exactly what she wanted to do, now having a very good understanding of Henry's love for large, Amazonian women. She knew he wanted to be overwhelmed and enveloped, to lose himself physically under her.

She grabbed his hands, which were by his side, and moved them up over his head, firmly pinning his wrists in place with her own strong hands. As she did so, she lowered her chest down. The height differences were great enough that as she came down she trapped Henry's head between her massive breasts. She then straightened her legs, so that Henry's own legs were squeezed and trapped between her much larger legs. Henry could feel the hair of her large bush, with which he had so recently been intimately familiar, on his groin and stomach.

Gwen had completely enveloped Henry with her much larger and stronger body. If an outside observer had been there, with the soft mattress and their combined weight pressing against it, the only visible sign of Henry the observer would have seen would have been his hands, peeking out above Gwen's as she firmly held his wrists in place, his cock firmly and tightly sheathed inside of her.

Now Gwen still did not move for some time, other than to adjust her chest ever so slightly to get her breasts to form a tight seal around Henry's nose and mouth, with her moving them just enough occasionally to give him air. As her breasts enclosed around Henry's face, she heard him whisper, "oh yes, this is what I want!" Both lovers were fully aware that the smaller male, forcibly pounced on by the much larger and stronger female could die underneath her--had she wanted. She could literally suffocate him.

She wanted no such thing, of course. Gwen was incredibly aroused by the position and wanted to enjoy it for as long as she could. It was quite clear that Henry was at least as excited as she was, as his cock felt even harder inside her and, because her groin was still perfectly still, she could feel it twitching and throbbing in his excitement. For her part, though she resisted moving, she felt her own juices continue to lubricate their coupling.

Henry had never been so turned on, so excited in his life! Gwen had physically taken control of him, completely overpowered him, and he felt utterly, completely controlled! It was a... bondage that he had never experienced in his life!

As Gwen played her suffocation games with Henry, all the while still not moving her groin at all, she felt his throbbing intensify. Henry let out a little cry and it seemed to Gwen that Henry had just come inside her. This momentarily annoyed and angered her, but those feelings subsided as she realized that Henry's cock did not weaken or soften, and before too long she could feel it occasionally throbbing again. it had not been a complete orgasm.

This time Gwen demanded her share of the pleasure they now both very clearly enjoyed. That pleasure--the power, strength, and height advantages that she had over him--was intoxicating!

Gwen pulled her chest up off Henry's face and he breathed in deeply and repeatedly. She cackled a bit at his need for air. She pulled his controlled arms a little lower and began to rock back on forth on Henry's cock. Slowly at first, then faster and faster, pushing down harder and harder. Henry groaned in the pleasure at her back and forth movements but winced a bit at the pain of her weight pressing ever harder down onto him.

Gwen was again momentarily concerned that she was really hurting Henry, but his cock never wavered in its strength. Maybe he's a masochist, she thought--something to explore. As both lovers approached climax together, Gwen was relentless until she came, screaming in the ecstasy of it. Henry shot up inside her a second time. She was surprised to feel that he had the strength and ability to push her up into the air, just a little mind you, but she noticed it.

Henry had certainly not lied to her. Their coupling just now proved he clearly found her as attractive--as magnificent--as he had claimed.

She decided now to push Henry a little further into submission to her. After both had calmed a bit down, all the while with Henry still inside her, although now clearly softening, Gwen pulled herself loose and moved up to Henry's waiting, apprehensive face.

"Clean up your mess, Henry!" -- she ordered firmly and loudly. She lowered her wet gooey pussy to Henry's face once more, clamping her thighs together on his head to enforce it. "Lick and suck it clean and don't you dare miss a drop of what you left in me!"

Gwen laughed and chuckled as she listened to gurgling, licking, cleaning sounds coming from Henry's mouth, even if the result was that Henry's entire face and hair were now covered and wet in their secretions and she really wasn't all that clean at the end. She even came a little bit more.

Gwen didn't want to go to sleep like this, however. She got up and dragged Henry into the shower, for a bit more fun before they earned their well-deserved sleep. In the shower, she had Henry wash her with a soap and sponge and before leaving the shower, she forced his head into her crotch one more time until she was satisfied. She noted happily that Henry managed another erection while he did so, but she was uninterested in doing anything with it until the morning. But she hasn't had much sex over the past few years and looked forward to making up lost time with him.

They settled down in Gwen's bed and slept an exhausted sleep, worn out from two hours of love-making and a day's worth of excited anticipation.

12