How to Make a Woman Want You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So surreal in his sexual assault of her and with him lifting up her skirt so quickly and with him having a good, look long of her panty clad ass, Susan didn't even know she was so exposed. Briefly, he held her skirt high enough to ogle her round, firm, pink, bikini panty clad behind before reaching his hand to feel her ass through her panties. It was when he pulled down her panties to expose her ass that she reacted.

"Stop it you filthy pig. You're such a disgusting pervert," she said punching his hand to free herself before pulling away from his grasp. "God you're such a despicable man."

"Wait, don't go. Before you leave I need to ask you something," he said.

"What?"

She said with the attitude of a diva while hostilely staring at him and while quickly pulling up her panties. She looked at him with anger as if he was a purse snatcher or worse a rapist. As if needing to protect her breasts from his horny grasp, she stood on the sidewalk a few feet from his car with her arms crossed and pocketbook across her breasts while leaning down to peer in his open car window.

"I was hoping for a blowjob," he said wagging his erect cock at her. "Seeing that you're not receptive to that," he said slowly stroking himself, "how about a hand job instead?"

"A blowjob? A hand job? Eww. Gross. Gees Wayne, what the Hell is wrong with you? You're crazy," she said staring at his prick.

"I was hoping you'd invite me inside. I was hoping we'd have sex," he said.

"Sex?" She pointed her finger of accusation at him as if she was giving evidence against him to be damn.

"Yes, I want to have sex with you Susan," he said.

"Isn't it enough that you practically raped me? Isn't it enough that you forced me to French kiss you? Isn't enough that you stuck your fat hand down my top, felt my tits, and fingered my nipples? Isn't it enough that you put your hand up my skirt and pushed my panty aside to finger my pussy? Isn't it enough that you forced my hand on your cock? Isn't it enough that you stuck your cock in my mouth? And isn't it enough that you pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panty? I think that's quite forced enough sex for one night. I'd never willingly have sex with you Wayne," she said straightening her clothes.

"Sorry Susan," he said feeling sorry that she'd never willingly have sex with him.

Yet, what did she mean by that he wondered? Did she want him to force her to have sex with him? Maybe she was into that sort of rough role play where he pretended he was a rapist and he stripped off her clothes for her to give him hot sex. Maybe she wanted him as much as he wanted her but fearing that she'd be reported for sexual harassment, she wanted him to make all the moves.

"I can't accept your apology Wayne. You've apologized to me several times and with each apology, you've gone further with your sexual assault upon my person," she said angrily.

"You were getting ready to leave and I couldn't help myself. Figuring this was my only chance with you, this was now or never," he said looking at her with sexual lust.

"Other than you forcing my hand on your prick and you forcing your prick inside your mouth, I'd never again touch your cock Wayne," she said. "You're gross and disgusting. I don't even know why I agreed to go out to dinner with you. After being so alone and lonely with no one asking out the hot chick, with on one to go home to, not even a cat, I guess I was desperate enough to give even you a chance," she said turning to leave to go inside her apartment. She slammed shut her door while he put his cock away and zipped his pants.

"Fuck," said Wayne. "Why do all of my dates end like this? Not once, never, does any woman agree to make out with me, blow me, or even give me a lousy hand job while I play with their tits and finger their nipples. I don't get it," he said slowly driving away. "What am I doing wrong?"

To be continued...

12