Hubby's Whore Ch. 05

Story Info
Becoming a fantasy fulfiller.
2.1k words
4.39
13.4k
14

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid back, my hands behind my head, thinking. Sleep was the farthest thing from my mind.

"You'll never be the same," David had said, so I laid back, taking mental and emotional inventory, wondering if he had been right.

I was definitely a whore, and I knew that I would be doing it again. I don't know exactly why, but my mind was clear on that point. Laying here, with a man I had known for a few hours and made love with, I felt - - well - - and I had to stop and think about my feelings for a few minutes, laying there in the dark, only the soft light from the clock radio and what diffused through the windows giving my eyes anything on which to work.

I felt female, perfectly, utterly female.

I felt feminine, delightfully, and exquisitely feminine.

Dammit, I was proud. I was proud that he had wanted me, had been willing to pay a good price for me. I was proud that I had satisfied him and that he had wanted to satisfy me. And he had.

There was no shame there, and I searched hard for it.

I smiled in the dark and realized I was, well, a bit aroused.

So I reached down and masturbated, slowly, not wanting to wake him.

And I realized something else, as I came, almost gently, a delightful release rather than a hard, passionate orgasm. I realized that someday David would want me but I would have a date with a client and, on some level I wasn't really proud of, I would enjoy telling him "no."

So I was to be a commodity, to be bought and sold. Well, rented and returned.

I liked it.

My self-analysis complete, I slept.

I woke, with it still dark outside, to the feeling of a hand cupping my breast and an erection pressed against my ass. I hummed a soft "mmmmmmmm," caught the hand on my breast in mine, kissed his fingertips, each in turn, put it back on my breast, and used my own thumb to make sure my nipple was good and hard.

Then I snuggled back against him, arching my back, offering him my ass.

"Take what you want, baby," I said, wiggling against him a little.

"You're sure?" he said, his voice deep, his breath warm against my neck.

"Please baby," I said, pushing back a little more, "I like it this way."

His hand left my breast for a moment and I felt it trail across my hip to lift my cheek, helping him to get what he wanted. I felt his erection as he guided it, finding my asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I hummed again, and then said, softly, "Please, baby."

I relaxed and when I felt the first penetration I squeezed, making myself tight for him.

"Oh God, Patty," he said, softly, "are you okay."

I giggled and said, "I'll be okay in a minute, sugar, when you get it in."

I met his push with my own and suddenly he was inside of me, giving me that deliciously full feeling only anal sex can give a woman.

"Hold still now, baby," I whispered, pushing back, "don't hurry, enjoy."

I squeezed again and he hissed, "Jesssussssssss."

"Don't worry, Chet," I said, "I LOVE it this way."

I caught his hand and brought it to my mouth. Then I kissed each fingertip again before taking his middle finger into my mouth and sucking it, holding his wrist, taking the full length of his finger until I triggered my gag reflex. I swallowed hard and took his finger into my throat, continuing to swallow hard. Then I released his finger from my lips and moved his hand back to my breast.

"Play with them, honey," I said, using my hand to lift and drop my breast, then covering his fingers with mine and using his fingers to squeeze.

"They won't break, baby, go ahead," I said, squeezing with my strong sphincter muscle.

"Oh Jesus," he sort of moaned, pushing deep into me while squeezing my breast hard enough to draw a little gasp.

"That's right baby," I started but cut off with a yelp as he twisted my nipple, HARD.

"If my wife understood," he said, twisting harder, forcing me to bury my face in the pillow to muffle my cry, "I wouldn't need you."

"Baby," I started but again, his hand dug into my tit, making me cry out into the pillow.

"You like it like this, don't you Patty," he said, twisting my nipple and thrusting deep into me.

There was only one professional answer to that, so I gave it.

"Yesssssss, unnnnnnh," I said.

His fingers grabbed and crushed my breast.

"Tell me how much you like it," he said.

"Jesus," I hissed, but then got it together, "yes, baby, I LOVE it."

"Tighten up for me," he said, twisting my nipple again and drawing a fresh yell.

So I squeezed as hard as I could.

"Nice," he said, releasing my tit.

He set up a rhythm them, and my body surprised me by cumming, suddenly, and hard.

He felt it.

"Oh baby, you DO love it," he said and his rhythm sped up.

"Slow down, baby," I said, "make it last for both of us."

"Too late," he said, and sped his rhythm even more.

"Please, baby, don't hurry," I said, acting now.

But I felt his spasm of release deep in my rectum and as he came his hand dug into the soft flesh of my hip, making me cry out yet again.

I was panting myself as he softened and slipped out.

I turned and kissed him. "Do I please you, baby?" I asked.

"You're spectacular," he said.

I started kissing my way down his body. This wasn't my first rodeo being taken anally, and I knew what a good finale was.

"Oh my God," he whispered, very breathily, when he realized what I was doing.

There was a bit of an earthy scent, but no taste at all, as I started carefully licking him, my hand supporting his now soft cock as I slowly licked him clean, like a cat taking care of her kitten.

I took my time, using my lips and tongue, and felt him starting to respond.

"Oh Jesus," he said in a very shaky voice as I took him into my mouth and brought him fully erect.

I kept at him, and I am VERY good with my mouth, until he was fully erect and then I straddled him and took him into my VERY ready pussy.

As I settled onto him, accepting his length, I bent forward so my hair was brushing his face and said, in my best, breathy, yes-I'm-a-whore-and-worth-every-dime voice, "will you kiss me."

I could see the hesitation in his eyes but then he smiled and said, "hell yes."

So I kissed him, and let my hips start their own natural rhythm.

I leaned back, sitting up in the classic cowgirl position.

I lifted my breasts in my hands and smiled at him.

"Did you like hurting them?" I asked, rolling my nipples between thumbs and forefingers.

"It seemed natural," he said.

I caught his hands in mine, keeping my hips moving in that slow rhythm every woman instinctively knows how to do, and placed them on my breasts.

"Go ahead, baby," I said, "while we look into each other's eyes."

"Patty," he said, "are you sure."

"You liked it, didn't you?" I asked, my rhythm getting to me, my love honey flowing freely.

"What's your wife's name?" I asked.

"Patty, I," he started, but I stopped him with a slap. Not a hard slap, but enough to get his attention.

"What. is. your. wife's. name?" I said again, enunciating each word as a separate statement.

"Pamela," he said, his eyes big.

"What do you call her?" I asked.

"Pam," he said.

I kissed him, hard, but kept my hips moving in that special way.

"Call me Pam," I said, my breath warm and moist in his ear, "and say the things you want to say to her. Do the things you want to do to her."

"I don't," he started but, again, I stopped him with a kiss.

"You can, baby," I said, "it's what I'm for. Now do what you want to do, say what you need to say."

I was covering his face with soft kisses as I said it.

"Why did you quit loving me, Pam?" he said.

"But I do, baby," I whispered, "I love you, why would you doubt that?"

"You never touch me," he said, softly, and I don't know if I was surprised or not, but I saw tears starting to run down his cheeks.

"Baby," I said, "you quit taking, you started asking. I need a man who'll take what he wants."

I leaned back and brought his hands to my breasts again. "Now show me what you want, honey, TAKE what you want," and I let my voice get a little louder.

All the while I was keeping the womanrhythm going.

He squeezed, but I could tell he was still holding back.

"That's the problem, baby," I said, leaning forward again, pressing my breasts against his hands, my tongue tracing the shell of his ear, "you're afraid I'll break or something."

"Pam, I can't," he said and I giggled into his ear.

"I miss it, baby, back when you would take, when you would demand," I whispered, my tongue, wet and warm, probing into his ear now.

I gasped, when he squeezed this time.

"That's right baby," I said, "remember when we would wrestle until we were both exhausted. I miss that."

He smiled then, and squeezed hard enough to make me cry out.

"I remember when you seemed to want that, Pam," he said, "but then there were the kids and the jobs and..."

I slapped him again, not hard but hard enough to sting.

"Just excuses, honey," I said.

And he clamped down then, squeezing and twisting, taking my breath away for a second.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssss," I hissed, "when you knew what you wanted and weren't too timid to take it."

Apparently, it was the word "timid" that finally got to him.

He squeezed my tits and twisted like he was trying to tear the damn things off, making me cry out and grab a pillow to muffle my scream.

He twisted the other way and I screamed again.

"Is THIS what you need, Pam," he asked, pushing me away and slapping me.

"Yessssssss," I hissed, speeding my rhythm a bit, thinking it was more what HE needed.

When he grabbed my tits again, squeezing, twisting, making me yell into the pillow, I came. I came hard, my belly clenching with the effort, my release soaking us both.

"You like it, don't you, Pam," he said, squeezing and twisting again.

I leaned forward, again pressing my boobs into his hands, and whispered "I LOVE it," into his ear.

He twisted and I came again.

I'm not sure how many times I came, to be honest, I kind of lost count.

Finally, and by this time I was sweating and drooling and my nose was running and I was sort of whimpering with my need and my pain, he came with a long drawn out "aaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh" sound, making me giggle because that sound made me think of Charlie Brown missing the football again.

"Sleep, baby," I said.

"Good night, Pam," he said.

"Good night, honey," I said, but I don't think he heard me. He was already snoring softly.

I stayed in that position, enough of my weight on him to be comforting, but not crushing him, until I felt the total relaxation of deep sleep and then I rolled off of him, careful not to wake him.

I went into the bathroom and peed and then went to the bathroom vanity to look.

And I saw about what I expected. My cheek was red where he had slapped me and maybe a little swollen. It was my tits that had taken the brunt of his, well, his attention. His release? His therapy? Anyway, they were covered with little dime size bruises where he had squeezed and twisted. I lifted them and they were sore and swollen but on some level, I liked the feeling.

I rinsed my mouth and took one of the little hand towels, wet it with hot water, and then carefully washed my ass where I was smeared from his earlier attention.

Then I crawled back into bed, snuggled up, and went to sleep myself