Hunter's Downfall

Story Info
Hunting werewolves is more dangerous than you expect.
1.6k words
3.84
20.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crisp, dead leaves crunched beneath Briana's feet as she traveled through the forest. Rays of orange light pierced the treetops to illuminate the mossy, leaf carpeted forest floor as the sun began to set. She crept quietly with the hushed breaths and heightened senses of a skilled hunter as she kept the sharp eyes focused on everything around her. It didn't take long to spot the signs she was looking for. Crushed leaves, scratches on the bark, distinctive indents in the earth which she recognized as the footprints of her prey.

Glancing down she noticed another clue. She bent over slowly and picked up a single leaf which had drops of a thick, sticky substance clinging to its flat surface. She wiped off a trail of the gooey stuff with one finger, feeling it's viscosity and the slight warmth emanating from it before she put her finger in her mouth and tasted. Yes. Her heart rate increased suddenly and she felt a tingling spread through her body as she analyzed the unmistakable saltiness, thickness and texture that could only be from one thing. Semen.

There was no doubt in Briana's mind that this was the essence of a male. Not just any male though, a male werewolf. Briana had been trained in the skills necessary for hunting werewolves, from tracking to combat, and she could tell immediately that this was no ordinary man's cum. It was thicker and heavier, with a strange scent and taste that she could only describe as...primal. She felt her body flush and her breathing grow more rapid as the sticky substance slid down the back of her throat. Her hips wriggled slightly but she steeled herself to retain control.

She always felt strange when she sampled the sperm but it was a key tracking technique and so she forced herself to go through with this. At least, she told herself that was why. More and more she felt what she was certain was excitement whenever she tested the disgusting liquid. Maybe it was just the thrill of the hunt or the desire to catch her prey but just smelling the salty scent would make her quiver and gasp. She was worried it may be doing something to her, and not just her mind.

She had been on the trail of this werewolf for weeks and she knew she was close now. The fact that the cum was still warm surely meant that his lair was only a short journey from here and her quest was nearing its conclusion. However, as she had wandered through the woodland and stalked the beast she noticed odd things happening. Minor, silly things at first such as tingling and sensitivity around her lower back and ears. Her sense of smell seemed stronger than usual and her hearing had improved also. That wasn't the end of it though. Before long she would feel a furry tail protruding form her backside and floppy ears on the side of her head. She hid the tail in her pants and used a headband to cover her ears, doing her best to ignore her changes and try to forget about them and focus on her hunt. Somehow more concerning than the ears and tail was her dreams. They always faded from memory quickly but she remembered the feeling of desire and need. The pleasure and lust that stuck in her head. The wetness between her legs as her thighs were soaked in warm juices every morning and the burning arousal that wouldn't ease up, keeping her slick and just a bit distracted as she tried to work, tried to think about her task of slaying the menacing inhuman creature which she despised. Every morning she was hotter and more flustered but she pushed it out of her mind and kept following the trail.

The salty taste still on her tongue and numbing her mind slightly she pursued her target, finding a cave which appeared to be the creature's lair with little effort and readying the small, polished handgun holstered at her hips as she entered cautiously. Sneaking further into the cave her nose wrinkled as she could smell the beastly musk of the beast and she inhaled deeply. Something about that scent made her head swim, made her feel lightheaded and sent thoughts creeping in of those dreams that were so hazy. She remembered herself wanting to submit. Begging and humping and sweating and writhing in bestial pleasure.

As she sneaked in further she spotted the body of a man. Shirtless and muscular with only tattered trousers to cover himself. Her eyes narrowed and she raised her gun steadily. Her arms began to shake and her lips trembled. This was what she trained for. What she worked for. One silver bullet in the back should have the brute toppling over and another to the head would finish him. With him still in human form this should be easy. She calmed her nerves for a second and then squeezed the trigger.

*bang*

The body in her sights blurred as he moved with inhuman speed, dodging the bullet. Briana gasped and swung around trying to find him and point her gun his way but he had moved in so close to her and so suddenly. She fired again but he smacked the gun out of her hand as she did so and it was sent flying out of reach, missing completely. She screamed as he pounced on top of her, pinning her to the ground with ease and breathing heavily on top of her, staring at her with a look of hunger.

"Ahhh! P-please...I-" Briana stuttered in shock and terror. Her eyes were wide with fright as she stared back at him, trying to suppress the surging heat spreading through her body. To deny the dripping between her legs and the inappropriate desire to thrust her hips forward and beg him to slide his fat cock deep inside her aching...ugh! She fought those words back just barely as he spoke in a deep and confident voice.

"You're the bitch who was following me. Silver bullets? Must be a werewolf hunter. Pretty bad one I have to say." Leaning slightly closer he reached out and moved her headband away to reveal her floppy dog ears. With a grin he softly stroked them.

"N-no stop that! Don't!" She pleaded as she blushed and wriggled beneath him. Her ears were more sensitive now, the way he touched them made her even hotter, forcing her legs to squeeze together and her chest to heave as she still fought her growing urges.

"You've consumed my seed haven't you? It has a powerful effect on women. Turns them into my little breeding bitches. That's why I let you track me. Let you get small tastes of my cum over the course of these past few weeks and let your body develop into my perfect plaything. You can feel it can't you? All you want to do is submit to me and get filled with my hot cum, isn't that right? It must be infuriating, going from hunting my kind to just a pathetic receptacle for my cum!" He said as she felt the bulge of his now erect cock pushing its way out of his tattered pants and pressing up against her pelvis.

She breathed deeply, head swimming as she opened her mouth to respond "Unggg..." was all that came out.

She could only moan and whimper desperately as her entire body burned with arousal. His chiseled torso was bearing down on her and his scent flooded her nostrils and she could no longer ignore the thoughts of sex running through her mind. The instinctive movement of her hips as she squirmed in need. What he said was true. She felt herself slipping away as the once proud hunter realized that she really was turning into a bitch in heat who needed his cock. Just the mention of it had sent her into a spiral of cock craving thoughts which blocked out her will to resist.

As he pulled his cock out of his pants and it found its way to her sopping wet pussy she felt her life as a hunter fading away. Her whole body shivered and convulsed as that incredible cock rubbed up against her soaking pussy lips tantalizingly and then thrust deeply inside her to a chorus of groans from her and a beastly howl from him. It was sinking in to her that she really did need this. Who cared about hunting werewolves? She would much rather be a bitch, a piece of tail for them to breed with. Feel that strong cock pump it's cum deep inside her until she was totally impregnated. She wanted to be his cum-dump and be breed over and over until she was exhausted, until her legs wouldn't work and all of her holes were completely drenched in thick, salty jizz.

Moonbeams shone into the cave and she felt the man on top of her transform into a hulking beast. His cock expanding inside her, stretching her tight hole until she was bursting and bucking and twitching. Hair grading out of his body as he became a massive monster and he pounded her pussy with more force. She panted and humped back as the terrible beast fucked her senseless. Pounding her mind into submission and her old life as a woman out of her head as his swollen cock began to pump cum directly inside her, flooding her with overwhelming amounts of hot ejaculate. She howled and barked like a wild animal in joy as she succumbed entirely to the pleasure of being this beast's warm fucktoy and breeding bitch. Cumming around his enormous cock and feeling the cum leaking out of her overflowing pussy as he breed her like a good bitch.