I is for Indian

Story Info
Meeting the twins, Sharon and Karen.
5.3k words
4.23
86.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,441 Followers

Authors note:

As a rule I don't normally write the so-called "This is a true story" type of stories. Which is not to say that much of what I have written does have some sprinkling of truth, based on personal experiences with a lot of fictional fantasy.

This isn't one of those. The names of course have been changed, but the experience as told is true. Just to let you know that I really can be a bit of a wild Indian given the opportunity. I hope you enjoy.

*

Many 'feather' years ago now, and I do mean 'many', I had begun attending one of the local Universities. As such, I'd also taken an apartment close by so I could bike so classes rather than driving as parking was at a premium. The apartment had been converted from an older home, and as such there was one small apartment downstairs, (mine) and two larger apartments upstairs. Of interest, there was ONE large, very large kitchen area that was common to all three. So in a sense, it was like living with roommates, though the only time you ever saw one another beyond visiting, was in the kitchen where it seemed someone was always coming or going having grabbed a snack or fixed something to eat.

This is how I came to know the twins, Sharon and Karen.

Like twins sometimes love to do, the girls enjoyed trying to confuse you into knowing who was really who. Ironically, I would discover that once again upon being blessed (cursed) with twin sons of my own.

Sharon and Karen were as they say identical twins, literal mirror images of one another. Unlike some twins, the girls preferred to keep their hairstyles identical making it nearly impossible to have any other way in telling them a part. And though they didn't always dress exactly alike, what one twin would wear one day, might be worn by the other a while later. So there was no for sure way of knowing who was who from the way they dressed unless they told you. Which for some bizarre reason, they seemed to enjoy not doing, leaving you to wonder.

Within a reasonably short period of time, and because of the uniqueness of sharing a common kitchen area, I soon became very good friends with both of them, as well as Roger who lived in the other apartment across the hall from the twins. I was often jealous of his close proximity to them, hearing the patter of feet going back and forth to their apartment very late at night.

Living in this part of the country with the close proximity of the mountains as they are, if you're any kind of an outdoorsy type person, that's usually where you spend whatever free time you might have. Something I did, and still do as it tends to run in my blood!

I'd gone into the kitchen area to fix myself a P B & J. Sharon and Karen were busily unloading groceries, but what was odd, was that many of them were the canned-goods variety. Even though they were women, neither Karen nor Sharon were known for their culinary abilities. So I found it curious that they seemed to be stocking enough canned meals that they'd be actually cooking dinners every night for a week!

"Stocking up for the winter?" I'd asked. And being that it was the middle of June they were getting off to a really early start.

"Camping," came the short reply, though I had absolutely no idea who'd spoken in saying that.

"Camping?"

"Yeah, you know where you actually go and sleep outside beneath the stars? Only that we're trying to locate someone with a nice-sized tent so we don't have to sleep separately in a bunch of those pup-tents, or beneath the stars in the event it gets too cold, or decides to rain!"

Karen I decided. She was certainly the more sarcastic of the two, though Sharon certainly had her moments.

"I have a tent!" I ventured, not sure if my suggestion would procure the hoped-for invitation or not. Then upon saying that, I realized all I'd really done is offer it to them in borrowing it.

"Really? How big?" One of them asked, though I now decided based on their dress that it was Sharon who'd asked me, less sarcastic, and genuinely friendly.

"Pretty big!" I said evasively, still hoping for an invite, then smiled. "It's a little complicated to put up though unless you know what you're doing."

Sharon looked towards Karen briefly, and then back towards me. "Wanna cum?"

I thought I'd just died and gone to heaven.

"Just us?" I stood grinning.

"Yeah right!" It was definitely Karen speaking. "Actually Rogers coming with us, as well as some other friends we know," she stated.

I was a big tent, but it wasn't that big. "Jeez, I don't think it's big enough for everyone to sleep in," I stated seeing my invitation slowly melting away.

Sharon laughed. "Only the four of us will be sleeping in your tent, the other four have one of their own."

Suddenly life seemed good once again, even though Roger would be included. Though I happened to like Roger, even if I was a little jealous of his much closer relationship with the girls.

"When?"

"Friday," Sharon stated. "We leave first thing in the morning!"

I had a lot to do. Buying new underwear on the top of my "things to do list" for one.

#

We had reached the campsite in a little over an hours drive. It was both beautiful as well as secluded. The other couples had already arrived and set up their tent. With so many additional pairs of hands, we soon had my even larger tent set up in no time. Within a short period of time, lawn chairs had been spread, the cold beer in the coolers opened, and everyone settled in for a nice easy relaxing day. I had no clue as to what was meant by "The freedom to just be" as Karen so cryptically spoke once we'd gotten set up. I soon found that out much to my delight.

I'd unrolled my sleeping bag on one end of the tent, the girls placed in the middle with theirs, and Roger taking the other end. With the sleeping arrangements set, I strung the clothesline inside the tent, which both of the girls loved seeing. In addition to that, the tent was tall enough to stand in without having to stoop over, something else they loved being able to do, as I would also discover much later.

I'd already been introduced to the other couples. Kent and Stacy were a couple, married though attending school together. David and Diane though also a couple weren't married but seriously a 'unit' and were considering engagement. Both women were extremely attractive, as were the twins. So having four very nice, yet differing sets of (still covered) boobs to look at on the sly made the whole experience that much more enjoyable for me.

What I didn't expect nor anticipate was that I would soon be able to view and enjoy all that eye-candy without hindrance.

Like I said, whether it was Karen or Sharon would have made no difference. But one of them emerged from the tent a short time later. She was wearing nothing more than a short pair of faded blue cut-offs and nothing else. Once again I reached over and checked for a pulse.

Nope. I was still alive.

Her twin spheres were sculpted perfection. Softly rounded with a nice gentle slope, a fullness that made the palms of my hands ache. I was glad I'd not taken a sip of my beer as in all likelihood, it would have been coming out of my nose had I been drinking it when she emerged.

Not wanting to wear out my welcome as I stoically glanced appreciating the sudden view now filling my eye balls, I demurely turned my head in some attempt to appear suave and sophisticated, though I already felt my cock beginning to stir in preparation for performing the happy dance.

The twins had what I would have to describe as shoulder length, though it fell slightly below the shoulders, strawberry-blonde hair. Sharon (or Karen) stood just outside the door of the tent beneath the canvas awning. Flipping her hair, she leaned forward and began brushing it out. I sat staring, as her beautiful pink-tipped breasts seemed to hang there in suspended animation. Which just so happened to be (and still is) one of my favorite viewing poses.

"Ah Rick?" I heard as Roger spoke as he sat across from me. "You ready for another beer?"

Which is when I realized I'd just taken a sip from an empty bottle.

"Ah yeah...sure," I stammered feeling a bit guilty at having been caught in so decadent a thought as Karen (or Sharon) continued to stand there brushing her hair out.

"Kinda nice huh?" he laughed passing me a fresh beer. I couldn't have agreed more.

I was still watching when suddenly she stood, flipping her hair back behind her head, her eyes locked with mine, a knowing smile on her face. I decided right then and there it had been Karen who'd stood brushing her hair, and who had caught me with my proverbial hands in the cookie jar, only in this case, it was my eyes on her luscious-looking breasts.

"Enjoy the show?" she asked walking over to sit in one of the lawn chairs. In response all I could do was lift my beer in salute to her, thankful when Roger did the same.

Diane soon joined her sitting down between Karen and Roger. As she sat, she reached down pulling the tight form-fitting tank top she'd been wearing up and over her head. She had what I affectionately referred to as the three P's. As her breasts came quickly into view, I noticed they were Perky-Pointed and Pretty!

I've always considered myself a true connoisseur of the female breast. Like fine wines, each are uniquely different. Some are dark, rich and full-bodied, others a nice mixtured blend, while still others a light pink sparkling variety. Diane was definitely the latter.

We sat talking enjoying our beer. I was hoping of course while struggling to keep my prick from performing the happy dance, that Sharon would soon join us as well. I was curious as to just how 'twinsy' they really were. When she finally did emerge from the tent however, she'd chosen to remain in what was still a provocative looking outfit. Wearing a sleeveless button down shirt, she'd taken the shirttails tying them into a nice tight knot beneath her breasts. Still, even with this tit-bit of information, I had nothing to honestly compare the two of them with yet.

Kent and Stacy strolled over towards us soon after. Stacy was smiling, but Kent had what could only be described as a 'Cat that caught the canary ' kind of look on his face.

"Where the two of you off too?" Sharon asked as they stopped only long enough to grab a few beers from the cooler before heading away towards the trees.

"We're going for a little hike," Stacy said winking back over her shoulder as Kent all but half dragged her ahead.

"Oh I see! A little nookie with the Wookie huh?"

Truth was, Kent did look a little like him. Tall, easily well over six feet. He had a full beard, though it was neatly trimmed, but his hair was long, even longer than either of the twins which he wore unencumbered rather than in a ponytail.

And yes, Star Wars was still big. I'd already been to see it three times myself. Funny how time passes, yet still has a way of catching up to you once again.

Karen laughed waving towards them with her arm raised back over her head. I could only sit there sipping my once again empty bottle of beer, suddenly reminded of a tune, as my eyes began following the bouncing ball.

A few minutes later, I decided to go for a little walk myself. A very necessary walk as if I didn't, I'd be trapped in my chair for the duration. I also had to pee, giving me even further reason and excuse to make my own way into the trees for a little needed relief.

As I passed the tent, I quickly grabbed my binoculars as I'd seen some deer earlier. It was also rumored that there were bears in the area, and I thought that I might as well find myself a nice little ridge someplace overlooking a few of the meadows and see if I'd luck out in spotting anything. It would also give me a chance to calm down some, collect myself before heading back to camp where I figured as evening came on and the night cooled, the girls would cover up some and allow me to behave a little more normally, as drooling from the side of the mouth seemed just a bit abnormal for most.

Once into the trees and well away from camp, I found myself a nice tall tree to pee on, relieving myself of all the beer I'd not realized I'd actually consumed. Soon after I spotted a deer-trail, deciding to take it in the event I might stumble upon something worth watching. And I did, but it wasn't exactly what I'd expected to find. I had followed the path up through the thick tall standing furs until it crested at the top of a little ridge overlooking one of the small meadows below. Sitting down on what was a rather smooth comfortable looking rock, I picked up my binoculars and began scanning the tree-line for any signs of life. Catching movement out of the corner of my eye, I swung back in that direction, off to the right, almost directly below me though about two hundred yards away, I spotted Kent and Stacy. They were naked, having spread a blanket beneath them where Kent lay on his back, Stacy at the moment straddling him, and going at it like crazy.

I did another quick look-see about to ensure that I was in fact alone, then returned the binoculars to my eyes, focusing for even better clarity and began watching as they soon after changed positions, getting into one of my personal favorites as it were, a '69' position. And though the distance was great, with the aid of my very powerful 'nocks', it was in a way just like being there!

This was without a doubt far better than watching any mule deer, or even bears wandering about for that matter.

"Hi Tom!"

The sound of her voice startled me, nearly dropping the binoculars I spun staring up and into the face, or rather tits of Karen who'd somehow managed to sneak up directly behind me without being heard.

"Shit! You scared the fuck out of me!" I said, suddenly fearing the carry of my voice might be heard down below as I suddenly lowered it. "What are you doing here anyway? And what did you call me Tom for?" which I then realized the answer to before she had need to explain it. "Very funny," I answered for her.

She laughed, sitting down beside me taking the binoculars from my hand raising them as she spoke. "And I thought you were the Indian," she said teasingly. "I could have scalped you, and you'd never even known it. Oh..." she suddenly paused, then giggling. "And I can see why!"

"Give me those!"

Like two kids fighting over the last cookie, she pulled away from me swinging her arms as well as her breasts in the process. I gave up.

She continued looking for a moment or two longer before much to my disbelief, she stood, slipping one hand down the front of her loosely fitting Levi shorts. It didn't take a whole hell of a lot of deduction to know what she was doing. Mesmerized, all thought of Stacy and Kent down in the meadow below disappeared like a long lost friend. All I could look and think of now was the subtle, yet very obvious motion of her hand as she stood there fingering herself in front of me.

"Fucking hot isn't it?" she said as though describing the weather.

Which to me was an understatement, more like "un-fucking believable!" I as sat there continuing to watch her while she stood pleasuring herself without thought to being self-conscious about it, nor the fact I was no longer interested in what was taking place down in the valley below.

She finally lowered the glasses, once again handing them to me, which I accepted half automatically, curious now...and wondering as to what might happen next.

"Would you like a hand-job?" she asked.

"Excuse me?" I said wondering if I had indeed heard her right. Which she confirmed a second later.

"You heard me, a hand-job! Would you like one?"

"Ah, well yeah sure!" I said honestly, excitedly.

"Well ok, but here's the thing. You keep watching those two, tell me what you see, what he's doing to her while I do that. No talky...no strokie, get it?"

"Got it!" I answered a little unsurely.

"Strip!" she ordered, which I did. Watching her do the same, once again to my surprise as she unbuttoned her jeans letting them fall down around her ankles where she stepped out of them before sitting down next to me there on the rock.

"Well?" she asked waiting, nodding her head in the direction of the meadow. I put the glasses to my face and began giving her a 'blow-by-blow' description of what was taking place. Literally.

I felt her hand clasp my firm hard erection, finding it very difficult to continue talking, until she reminded me sternly with the sudden release of my cock with her hand.

"Ok, ok!" I stated, beginning to describe things one again, though I found it very difficult for me to actually do so. I also realized as she sat beside me, she was one again fingering herself while continuing to masturbate me. She was obviously ambidextrous, and damn good at it! At some point, I made an effort to reach over towards her where I got a firm, polite, but pointed warning.

"I can handle it myself," she stated warningly. "And unless you want to handle it yourself...keep talking!"

So I did.

To be honest, once Kent got between Stacy's legs while on top and began fucking her, he sort of lost all creativity from my point of view anyway. I mean there's only so much you can do except to say, "he's fucking her, in and out, in and out," and so on. So...I began making things up. Which Karen seemed to like especially when I told her how he was playing with her breasts, sucking on them, or kissing her neck. Shit like that. When I did, she began really caressing my cock with a great deal of excitement, not to mention herself as the sounds of her liquid pussy suddenly enhanced my own pleasure as I sat doing my imaginary commentary, listening to the sweet slippery sounds of her fingers as she sat beside me finger-fucking her cunt. That and of course, jerking me off quite wonderfully.

"Make sure you tell me when you're about to come!" she stated.

"Oh, ok."

"I mean it! You tell me before you do, I don't want to get any of that shit on me!"

(Yeah, she really did say that.)

I continued describing what was not really taking place until the pleasure had simply gotten to be too much to ignore any more. So I warned her. She bent my cock forward as though aiming it towards the meadow, and I had to half lean over in the same direction to keep her from breaking it off when I came, which I soon did.

Afterwards, as we both dressed, she looked at me and laughed. Which made me feel a little uneasy.

"What?"

"You should become a writer," she told me.

"Oh? And why's that?"

"I do have eyes you know. And they weren't doing any of that shit."

"Then why'd you let me continue?" I asked.

"Because you made me believe that they were," she said walking away.

(Ok, so maybe those weren't her exact words, but she did say something about me having a great imagination. So I'll leave it at that.)

By the time I made it back to camp, the place was deserted. Though the sounds coming from within the other tent told me David and Diane were having a little fun of their own.

We'd left Kent and Stacy taking an 'afterglow' snooze in the meadow. Karen had wandered off towards the creek where I was reasonably sure she'd be cooling off. Which left Sharon and Roger's whereabouts unaccounted for.

I began making my way around the side of my tent with the intention of putting away my 'Peeping-Tom's' as Karen had called them when I heard them, or rather heard Roger as he groaned. As quiet as an Indian having taken a recent lesson on that, I approached the tent peeking in through one of the back screened windows. They were standing in the middle of the tent. Although Roger was naked, Sharon was still wearing a pair of shorts although her breasts were finally exposed. Unfortunately, without having a side-by side comparison, I still couldn't determine if their breasts were as identical as they were. But at the moment, that thought really hadn't crossed much of my mind. What I quickly realized was that Sharon was jerking him off as they stood, Roger happily fondling her breasts as she did. I nearly spoke calling out to them through the window.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,441 Followers
12