I Left My Boundaries in a Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up I turned towards her and lifted my dress. "I feel a little over dressed," I commented, hooking my fingers into the side of my knickers. Realising that it was going to be difficult to get them off with one hand I tucked the dress into my suspender belt to hold it up. Able to use both hands now I slipped my knickers off, my cock swinging forward as I did so. They got stuck on my knees, so I gave a little wiggle, which made my cock wobble, and they fell down to my feet. I kicked them over towards my shoes and went to untuck my dress from my suspender belt.

"Give me a twirl?"

I was happy to oblige, and took my dress in my hands; lifting it up to my waist, I gave a slow spin, getting a buzz from flashing my bum at her. As I came back round I noticed she'd pulled her skirt up to improve my access to her cock.

I dropped my dress down, which covered my cock (albeit with a large "tent" in the front) which caused a jokey little "oh, you put it away" from Sandy, and I knelt in front of her. I leant forward and took the top of my cock in her mouth. Slipping my lips slowly down the length I nearly got all of it in when I felt it start to tickle the back of my throat. I haven't any experience of deep throat so I had to stop there. I put my hand on her balls and gently played with them, just teasing myself to see if I could take any more, but it wasn't happening.

Running my lips back up I paused at the top and teased my tongue into her pee-hole, then ran it round the head before it pressing against the underside as I slid my lips down once more.

I could hear her gentle moaning as I repeated this action, her hands resting on my head, not actually applying any pressure but giving encouragement. After a couple of minutes I could feel her balls start to tighten, so I stopped, with my lips just on the tip of her cock, ready to swallow in case she came.

"Ohhhh," she groaned, "you stopped."

I took my lips off her cock, looked up at her, and grinned "Don't get me wrong, I want to taste your cum, but we've got plenty of time."

"Do you went to suck me?" I asked her, sitting back on my heels a little so I could look up at her.

"How do you feel about 69?" she asked, a cheeky grin spreading across her face.

"I'd say it's one of my favourite numbers," I replied, smiling up at her.

She chuckled, and got to her feet. "Left or right?" she asked, pointing at the two sides of the bed.

"I'm easy," I quipped, and her reply was as predictable... "I know..."

She walked round the right side, so I walked round to the left. She lifted up her skirt and somewhat inelegantly lay down on the bed with her feet just at the bottom of the bed. Taking my cue from her I lifted my skirt and laid down with my feet towards the headboard. I wiggled up the bed a little until her cock was in front of me, then we sort of shuffled towards each other.

Almost simultaneously our lips encountered each others cock, and I took great pleasure in taking her cock back into my mouth. At the same time I also took great pleasure in feeling her lips slipping down my cock.

I find it can sometimes take a little while to get a good rhythm going when 69ing, but it didn't take that long and soon we were moving in unison, lips sliding up and down cocks, hands roaming over legs and balls and buttocks. I could feel her tongue teasing around the head of my cock as she sucked me deep into her mouth.

I suspected she was going to cum before me, since I'd already "warmed her up", but her technique was so good, and I was so horny, that I could feel things starting to rise as my cock reacted to her lips caressing it. A few seconds later I noticed her balls were starting to tighten and her sucking on my cock was getting a bit erratic.

I put my hands on her buttocks and increased my sucking speed. As soon as I felt her start to cum I pulled her deep against the back of my mouth, allowing her first load to shoot straight down my throat. As she shot more I pulled back and gently sucked up and down her cock to encourage her to empty her balls.

The feeling of her cock at the back of my mouth, followed by the sensation of her cum heading down my throat, was enough to make me cum. I gave a huge shudder as my balls started unloading. I could feel her swallowing, but between dealing with her cum, and my own orgasm, I lost all track of what she was actually doing, I just knew it felt amazing.

When we'd both stopped spurting I swallowed my mouthful and rolled backwards, letting her cock out of my mouth. She did the same and we lay there for a couple of minutes, looking up at the ceiling.

"That... was... amazing," I eventually said, "thank you, it's been far too long."

"Oh no, thank you, I really enjoyed that," she replied, with a smile in her voice.

I reached out and held her hand, and we just lay there for a couple more minutes, relaxing in post-orgasmic bliss, two friends, with benefits, just enjoying the afterglow.

Eventually my bladder started to shout at me, so I let go of her hand and rolled to the edge of the bed. "My turn to pee," I chuckled, looking back at her, her skirts around her waist, her softening cock resting against one of her suspender straps, a smile on her face.

She grinned, "glad you waited!"

I chuckled, stood up, and wandered over to the bathroom. I had a pee and washed my hands, pausing to look in the mirror and see how I felt about myself. I decided that it wasn't the right time, and I'd do that in the morning.

As I rounded the corner from the bathroom back into the main part of the room I could see Sandy sitting at the desk, pouring another glass of wine. She waved the bottle in my direction but I shook my head. "No thanks dear, I'm starting to feel all the vodka that you and other bought me, I think I'd better call it a night."

She grinned, "it wasn't that much vodka, honest."

I laughed, "well it was enough for us to have our wicked way with each other!"

"And it was fun right? No regrets?" she looked serious for a moment.

I walked across the room, leaned forward, and kissed her. "No regrets," I replied, "but I do need to get my pre-bed cuppa. What's your plan for breakfast?"

We discussed plans for the morning, her hand idly stroking my leg as I stood there. Once we'd agree what, when, and where, I leaned down and kissed her again, her hand running up my leg and squeezing my cock gently. I half expected it to react, but I think the vodka had got to it too.

Breaking the kiss, I turned and walked over to where my shoes and knickers were. I picked up my knickers and, taking my handbag off the hook I'd hung it on, dropped them in there. I thought about putting my shoes back on, but really couldn't be bothered for the short walk, so I picked them up.

I turned back to Sandy, and we had a quick hug. "I'll see you in the morning," she said as she walked me the short distance to the door. I opened the door a little way, gave her a final kiss, pulled the door wide and slipped through it.

Walking down the corridor, shoes in hand, I heard her door close behind me. The lift took a few seconds to arrive, and I rode it up one floor.

And that, gentle reader, is where we came in...

12