I Love You, Need You & Want You, Ma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked her vaginal secretions from his cock while stroking him faster and sucking him deeper. With him already sexually excited from French kissing his mother, seeing her naked, and touching and feeling her everywhere he had sexually fantasized of touching her and feeling her, he was already ready to cum. After making love to her and fucking her, it wouldn't take his mother very long for him to shoot a load of cum in her mouth and down her throat.

"Blow me, Mom. Suck my cock. I need to cum," he said stroking her beautiful, natural, blonde hair.

As if teasing him with her eyes, her hand, her mouth, and her tongue, she continued sucking him and stroking him while staring up at him. As if he was dreaming, seemingly so surreal, and as if he was imagining all of this, he couldn't believe his MILF of a mother was finally blowing him. She removed his cock from her mouth long enough to speak before taking his prick inside her mouth again.

"Cum, Bobby, cum. Cum for Mommy. Cum. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I need to swallow you," she said. "Cum, Bobby, cum."

He put a gentle hand behind his mother's blonde, pretty head. He humped her mouth and fucked her face while she continued stroking him faster and sucking him deeper. He humped her mouth and fucked her face while she continued stroking him, sucking him, and staring up at him with those eyes. He stretched her lips in the way that he stretched her pussy for her to accommodate his big prick. As if sexually teasing him, taking his stiff prick in and out of her mouth, she obviously wanted to show him that she was sucking him.

"I can't wait to cum in your mouth, Mom," he said enjoying the blowjob. "May I give you a cum bath too? I'd like to cum all over your pretty face, in your beautiful, blonde hair, and across your big tits," he said.

She removed his cock from her mouth again to give him a smile.

"After you cum in my mouth, save some cum to give me a cum bath. Your father loved giving me cum baths too," she said. "Then, we can shower together and have sex in the shower again too," she said with a dirty laugh.

Elizabeth returned her son's prick to her mouth and continued blowing him.

"Mom! Oh, my God, Mom. Mom! I'm cumming," he said. "I'm cumming."

Not giving her much warning, he shot a load of cum in his mother's mouth that surprised her. Not wanting to miss this opportunity, he pulled his prick out of her mouth in time to shoot a second load of cum across her face, in her hair, and with the remainder painting her naked breasts with his dripping cum. Good thing she had her eyes closed otherwise he would have whitened her blue eyes with his cum.

"My God, Bobby. For someone who ejaculated a huge load of cum this morning, I can't believe you still have all this cum save for me now," she said. "Be a dear and grab me a hand towel from my top, right, bureau drawer."

He got up from his mother's bed, opened her bureau drawer, and removed the towel. Only, as soon as he did, he saw something that caught his attention. As soon as he opened her bureau drawer, he saw something that shocked him as much as it sexually excited him. As soon as he opened her bureau drawer, as if he was seeing things or imagining things, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

* * * * *

### SusanJillParker -- 24 ###

Mom Sleeps with Son on Valentine's Day

* * * * *

He saw a small stack of papers stapled together at the left-hand corner. He removed the papers from his mother's drawer to read the first page. It was a story, the story that he read several days ago that was written by SusanJillParker, Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas. It was the same story that caused him to masturbate over it for three days. It was the same story that he imagined roleplaying with his mother, Mom Sleeps with Son on Valentine's Day instead of Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas.

"Mom?" He turned to look at her. "What's this?"

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"You left your computer on while taking a shower and had this story open. I found it interesting enough to read. Then, figuring that the way to sexually seduce you was to roleplay the story, I printed it," she said giving him a sexy smile, a naughty look, and a dirty laugh. "Even with me having the same nightgown that was in the story, you had no idea that I was roleplaying you," she said laughing.

He looked at her shocked.

"Oh, my God, Mom. That's outrageous. That's so hot," he said jumping on the bed again. "Let's have sex again," he said.

He handed her the hand towel and she wiped the cum from her face and her breasts before dabbing at her hair.

"Okay, but tomorrow, I want to print out another one of her stories that caught my eye, Mom Strips Naked for Nude Day. I'd love to roleplay that story with you, too," she said. "We can pretend it's our first time having sex. We can pretend that you're incestuously seducing me when I'm the one who is sexually seducing you."

He hugged his mother and kissed his mother.

"You've made me the happiest son in the world. Happy Valentine's Day, Mom."

She returned his hug and his kiss with her hug and kiss.

"You've made me most sexually satisfied mother in the world," she said with a dirty laugh. "Happy Valentine's Day, Robert."

Now with mother and son looking forward to Nude Day, they couldn't wait to roleplay another sexy, incestuous story.

This is a Valentine's Day contest story

As if your vote is my applause, please vote

THE END