Ian's Mother-in-Law 03 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian slipped his hand from Sarah's shoulder, placed it on her thigh, and gathered up her skirt. She closed her hand tighter and tighter around his boner while Ian slipped his fingers under her panties and felt her labia.

They looked each other in the eye at short intervals, as if they still did not believe that what they had barely dared to dream weeks ago, was finally happening.

Mia took over the task of checking that they were still the only ones around besides the teenage couple, and slid around the bench to peek into the aisle. Then her gaze fell into a mirror that was on the wall above Ian's head, in which she could see all the way to the entrance of the restaurant.

Sarah and Ian paused, and looked at her uncertainly. Mia sank back in relief, looked at Sarah's motionless hand on her husband's cock, at his fingers stuck in her friend's panties, and sighed, "Everything's fine, I can see the entrance. Everyone is at the front bar."

"What if someone comes?" Sarah was frightened.

"Then I'll see it soon enough," giggled Mia and, like her friend, put one foot on the edge of the tiny table. She watched with rapt serenity, as the other two gained confidence in her security duties, because Ian's hand under Sarah's panties began to move, and she continued to massage his erection leisurely, glancing at Mia over and over again, as if she were asking permission to heart her husband's cock.

Ian didn't take his eyes off his wife, and saw how turned on she was to see him fingering her best friend. And how her eyes darkened when Sarah's hand moved up and his foreskin closed. Mia sank into the plush bench with her legs apart, drew a finger through the valley in her panties and cooed, "You're kind of... don't stop."

Ian leaned over to Sarah to kiss her, when Mia hissed, "Attention, someone is coming."

After a few seconds a pimply boy strolled up to their compartment, apparently looking for someone, and saw two bored couples sipping their mojitos.

He did not notice that the companion of the women leaned far forward and hid something under his arm. The boy's gaze fell through the gap into the compartment opposite. When he spotted a snogging couple half-lying on the bench, he quickly ran away.

Mia stared in the mirror for half a minute, one last controlled look through the gap to see the couple who had forgotten the world, grinning. She put her drink on the table, looked in the mirror and lolled, "Coast is clear, he's sitting at the bar."

She opened her thighs again, stroked her panties and waited until Sarah's hand again found Ian's hardness and he had slipped his fingers into her panties. Mia kneaded her pubic mound, took one last look in the mirror and sighed comfortably, "I feel very warm when I see you like that, I could watch for hours. You two just turn me on."

Sarah understood that her friend wanted to see more. She closed her lips around Ian's cock tip and glanced at Mia, wanting to see how Mia swung back and forth between jealous pleasure shock and boundless delight.

She drove Mia's sweet desperation further by placing her mouth all over Ian's cock. He groaned and saw through streaks in front of his eyes that his wife winced, pushed her panties aside and stuck a finger into her pussy.

When Sarah backed away to inhale, Ian found her mouth and kissed his drops of love from her lips. With unsteady fingers he nudged her panties to the side and led two fingers into her pleasure hole. They kissed, licked each other's face until they lost track of time.

The two only reappeared when Mia squeezed between the table and Sarah's legs, reached under her friend's bottom and tugged her panties over her high-heeled shoes. Although Sarah had to twist herself, she never let Ian's cock out of her hand. She sank back on the bench and opened her thighs to welcome her friend.

Mia pushed Sarah's hand on Ian's erection aside, grabbed his cock and waited until her friend closed her lips around his glans, at the same time she put her free hand between Sarah's loin and sank a finger in her lap. Her hand was not alone for long, soon Ian's fingers were there, too, circling the pleasure bud of his playmate.

Mia forced her tongue between Ian's fingers, thrusting rhythmically into her friend's pussy, feeling her nose nudge his hand every time.

Suddenly, she realized that she hadn't looked in the mirror for a while. Mia startled, jumped back on her seat and was relieved to see in the mirror that the bar was still practically empty. Nobody far and wide, just dull music, and the couple in the other compartment who were making wilder noises. No one was going to stop them from making it through to the end; and yes, they all wanted it. Mia got up, hastily slipped out of her panties and sat down again.

Sarah and Ian had paused for a few seconds and soon understood that there was no danger, because they saw that Mia sank back into the seat, one leg spread out on the table, the other on the seat. Ian slid off the bench and took the vacated space between Sarah's thighs. She propped herself up with one foot on the table and put the other leg over Ian's shoulder.

Mia could only see Ian's hair, but from the noises that came from between her friend's thighs, she could hear that her husband was licking her pussy. Mia slid to the side to get a better look at how Ian's tongue rummaged through Sarah's labia.

Sarah stared into Mia's face, only half believing that she would let her husband have it and that Mia was so aroused while watching that she stuffed several fingers into her pleasure channel. Even though Ian was sunk into Sarah's lap with all his senses, he heard Mia's gasping behind him. He turned his head and watched her fingers for a while as they sank incessantly between her labia. His wife groaned, "Don't stop, that makes me... something of..."

Ian wanted to turn to Sarah again, when clear noises came from the next compartment. Sarah noticed it, too; and they both looked at the teenagers. The boy stood between the girl's legs, and in the narrow gap in the partition they could see how he was uninhibitedly driving his boner into her lap.

Mia didn't seem to have noticed, she was half lying on her seat, only her foot on the table prevented her from sliding to the floor. She drove her fingers faster and faster into her pleasure channel and hissed, "Go on... please... I want to see it..."

Ian realized that Mia had crossed every line. In the past, they had danced around the subject like cats for the bush; but now, the opportunity was there to take his wife's best friend, and to do it in front of her eyes.

Sarah had also interpreted Mia's expression, she slid forward on the bench and spread her legs. Ian reached under her thighs and pushed her up until her high heels were facing the ceiling and her bare bum protruded over the edge of the seat. Mia completely lost control and let out, "Fuck her, Ian... oh, just look... fuck her..."

She did not need to ask him, his glans was already playing around on her pussy. Sarah widened her eyes and stared at Mia as Ian's cock sank into her lap with a gentle force. She moaned to her friend, "Oh Mia, your husband..."

Mia uttered again, "Sarah... finally... you are... Ian, fuck her..."

Ian looked down at himself and concentrated on his cock, which sank smacking between Sarah's labia. He kept staring into her eyes to share in her delight. Suddenly his wife knelt next to them, reached between their bodies and grasped his prick. She pulled his cock out of her friend with gentle force, bent it over and sucked it into her mouth.

Mia looked up at him, dismissed him, and sighed, "I've thought so often that you... with my girlfriend... and now..."

She noticed that Sarah's lap was growing impatient. Mia pushed her face between her friend's thighs, sucked on her labia, while she kept Ian's erection happy with a massaging hand. When he could hardly hold back, she led his glans to Sarah's pleasure channel and hissed, "Fuck her... do it for me..."

Mia slipped over to her friend's side and crossed one leg, while she propped the other on the edge of the table. She leaned her head on Sarah's bosom and watched Ian's cock slide uninhibitedly into her lap.

When Ian saw that his wife's head slid lower and lower on Sarah's front, and watched her wide-eyed as he impaled her friend, he was completely in a frenzy. Sarah started to take off, tilted her head over Mia and gasped, "Mia... Ian is so... deep... I'll be soon..."

Although Mia maltreated her lap with several fingers, she managed to kiss her friend with a twisted head, then the two were shaken and they howled their climax in each other's faces. Ian almost lost his balance, and he had to support himself on the women's bodies. Finally, he discharged himself with all his might into Sarah's lap, over and over again, and joined in the lustful wailing.

***

The three of them were busy straightening their clothes and fastening the buttons in a hurry; and only then, did they dare to look around. Mia slid around the bench to her original place and checked in the mirror to see that the bar was empty as before.

Only when they all looked to the side at the same time did they see the sweaty and disheveled faces of the teenagers in the gap to the other compartment, looking over at them in confusion.

***

Mia, Sarah and Ian stood in front of Café Plush and looked around unsettled, as if they had to figure out what to do next. After a few steps they leaned against a wall and watched the passers-by; their pulse had to calm down first.

Ian composed himself first, "My God, you finished me."

Sarah looked up at him and giggled shyly, "And you almost split me in two, you brute."

Mia stroked their arms and squealed happily, "That was so crazy, I want to go back to the bar right away."

The three were silent and looked at each other to find out how it should go on. Sarah turned to Ian, "You said there was a bottle of champagne waiting at your home."

"Eh, yes."

The women clung to his sides, dragging him with them, and Sarah laughed, "Let's try the champagne, I hope it's enough for the whole night."

***

Thank you kenji for your assistance.

12