If I Allowed You to do Anything Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and her adult son have first-time, incestuous sex.
8.2k words
4.43
50.7k
54
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I Allowed You to do Anything, #2

to me and with me, what would you do, asked Mary of her adult son, Seth?

Mother and her adult son have first-time, incestuous sex.

Author's Note:

This is a true story that Mary asked me to write about her finally having incestuous sex with her son, Seth. In celebration of her 49th birthday, as her birthday gift to herself and a long overdue sexual gift to her son, surprising him and shocking herself, she wanted him to sexually seduce her. Even though she asked him what he'd do if she allowed him to do anything to her, she wanted him to take the lead by making the first sexual move.

Feeling as if her sexual attractiveness was waning, as a last hurrah, before turning fifty and having the big 50th birthday a year from now, she wanted to have consensual sex with him. She wanted him to sexually do to her all that she knew that he had imagined doing to her when masturbating himself. Ready to consensually agree to do whatever he wanted to do to her naked body, she was prepared to give him a sexual fantasy that he'd never forget.

"If I allowed you to do anything to me and with me, what would you do," asked Mary of her adult son, Seth, as if she didn't know what he sexually wanted to do to her and with her naked body?

She wanted him to tell her what he wanted. She wanted to hear him voice his sexual lust for her motherly body in great detail. Aside from the obvious of him wanting her to suck his cock and cum in her mouth, she was curious to know what else he'd do if he could. Aside from her son wanting to strip her naked and fuck her, she wondered what else was on his sexual laundry list. She wanted to know how he'd react to her question and how he'd go about getting what he sexually wanted from his mother.

After this pandemic is over, with them able to go out and enjoy life again, the perfect place to flash, she wondered if he'd take her to the mall for her to satisfy her need of exposing herself. Something she always wanted to do but something that she'd never do alone for fear of being followed, molested, and/or even raped, she'd love to flash truckers her naked breasts on the highway and tollbooth takers her naked pussy. She imagined giving the shoe store salesman a show of her bikini panties by struggling to try on boots a size too small.

If they found a dressing room that still had curtains, not closing the curtain all the way, she imagined entertaining the men waiting for their wives and girlfriends by giving them a show of her dressing and dressing. She imagined riding the escalator while wearing a short skirt and flashing her panties to those men standing behind her by bending at the waist under the pretense of fixing her shoe. If he already didn't know before, she wondered what her son's reaction would be to knowing that his mother was not only a whore but also an exhibitionist.

# # #

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 01:

"If I allowed you to do anything to me and with me, what would you do," asked Mary of her adult son, Seth, as if she didn't know what he sexually wanted to do to her and with her naked body?

Lighting me up with her big, blue eyes, she tossed back her dyed, red hair with a flip of her pretty head. So sexy, I love it when she flipped her hair back like that. My mother surprised me with her sexual question. Not waiting for me to respond, she answered my question with a sexually loaded, naughty smile. She was such a tease.

"Tell me," she said with a pause for dramatic effect. She repeated her question when I didn't immediately respond. "What would you do if you could do anything to me," asked Mary of her son?

He looked at her as if she had just pinched him awake.

"What do you mean, Mother," asked Seth? When she didn't answer him, clearly leaving her question up to his interpretation, he asked her again. "I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean, sexually," he asked looking at her stunned? "Do you mean sex," he asked again gulping down his sexual excitement when she didn't explain what she meant?

Sexually teasing him, erotically enticing him, and daring him to tell her all that she already knew what he wanted to do to her naked body, she gave him another sexy look.

"I'm asking you what you'd do," she said looking at him with naughtiness in the way that a mother should never look at her son. "You tell me. What would you do to me if I consensually allowed you to do anything..." she said pausing while, no doubt, imagining her horny son having his wicked, sexual way with her naked body?

Then, making solid eye contact with him again, while making sure that he got her meaning, she cupped her breasts in her hands through her clothes while staring down at herself before looking up at him.

"To my naked body," she said looking at him with sexual arousal while shocking him by the explanation of her question.

Lost in her sexual fantasy of having sex with her son, with her already making the first incestuous move by asking him the question, dare she make all of the rest of the incestuous moves? Dare she strip herself naked in front of him to show her son her naked body? Dare she strip herself naked to show him that she was serious about allowing him to do anything to her and/or with her? Dare she allow him to touch and feel her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother?

As if she was his whore instead of his mother, still able to rescind her offer of sex and tell him that she was joking, dare she finally surrender her naked body to my son's lustful, sexual desires? Dare she finally have incestuous sex with him? After crossing the incestuous line by asking him something so forbidden, a point of no return, if they continued, they'd forever have a memory of having incestuous sex for the rest of their lives.

# # #

Afraid to ask the question and confront the elephant in the room, but needing his mother to clarify what she meant by allowing him to do anything, Seth stared at his mother as he always does. Undressing with his eyes, instead of her standing before him in her low-cut blouse and short skirt, he stared at her as if she was standing before him in her sexy bra and bikini panties. He stared at her as if she was topless. He stared at her as if she was naked. He stared at her as if he was already imagining having sex with her.

She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. She was his dream woman. Whenever he married, he hoped to marry someone who looked just like his mother. Impossible to find her clone, but he'd love to find a woman who talked like her, looked like her, and laughed like her.

More than ready to have sex with her, yet, not believing that she'd ever have sex with him, he summoned the courage to ask her what she meant by allowing him to do anything to her naked body. Finally, a longtime coming, after all of these years of flashing, flirting, and sexually teasing, this was it. This was really it. Mary had just solicited her son to have incestuous sex with her. She was consensually willing to have sex with her son.

'Already lost in his sexual fantasy of having sex with his mother, wouldn't that be something if he could see her naked,' he thought? 'Wouldn't that be something if he could touch and feel her naked body everywhere? Wouldn't that be something if he could have sex with his MILF of a mother? Yet, if she allowed him to have sex with her, not sure what he'd do first but having sex with her would be his longtime, sexual fantasy come true.'

Needing to know, he had to ask her. He hoped that she wasn't just teasing him again. He hoped that she wasn't asking her sexual questions rhetorically with no intention of ever having sex with him. He hoped that she'd have sex with him in the way that he had always imagined having sex with her. Finally, his sexual fantasy come true; he'd love to have sex with his mother.

"Do you mean sexually, Mother," he asked ignoring the obvious answer while gulping down his sexual excitement again?

Strangely enough and catching him off guard, even though she asked him what he'd do to her naked body if I could, he couldn't help wonder if she was kidding. Whether saying sexually inappropriate things and/or flashing him, she was always sexually teasing him. Not wanting to make a fool of himself and ruin things by being too eager to have sex with his mother, he needed her to clarify what she meant. He looked at her with disbelief after she asked him what he'd do to and with her naked body.

"Do you mean sex," he asked again while voicing the forbidden and hoping that she did mean sex when she didn't immediately answer him?

Obviously, and perhaps, deliberately, not making her sexual intentions clear, threading new, sexual ground in the exploration of their sexual attraction to one another, Mary smiled at Seth while nodding her head. As if they could read one another's thoughts, and with them able to talk about anything, they knew one another well enough that they didn't have to play games, even though she enjoyed playing sexy games of tickle and tease. Something that she didn't have to ask, as much as he knew what she sexually wanted, she knew what he sexually wanted, too.

He's seen her panties in up-skirt and her naked pussy in up-nightgown views. He's seen her bra and cleavage in down-blouse and her naked breasts in down-nightgown views. With her always sexually teasing him by dressing and undressing with her bedroom door wide open, while pretending she didn't know that he was watching, he's seen flashes of her panty and bra clad, topless, and naked body. With her allowing him to wash her back and reach for the dropped soap, he's popped enough bubbles to see her naked breasts while brushing the back of his horny hand by her naked pussy.

To be honest, unable to hide the truth, no surprise there, he wanted her to blow him. A longtime, sexual fantasy of his while masturbating himself, he wanted to watch his mother take him in her soft, warm hand before taking him in her motherly mouth. He wanted to watch his mother suck his cock. Something so forbidden, yet, something so sexually exciting, he needed to cum in her mouth, his mother's mouth.

Then, surprising her, he wanted to see her reaction to him exploding a second load of cum all over her face, in her red hair, and across her naked breasts. Wanting to memorize it so that he could masturbate over it later, he wanted to see his mother literally dripping with cum. With her such a romantic, she, on the other hand, no doubt, wanted him to finger and eat her pussy before making passionate love to her. If she was serious about allowing him to sexually do anything to her, eating her, he'd do that to her and more, too.

# # #

"I know that by all of the mother and son videos that you watch that incestuous sex, namely mother and son sex, is what you want," she said giving him a naughty smile with motherly look of intuition. "No surprise there, I know that you masturbate over them while imagining me naked having sex with you. I know that you'd have incestuous sex with me, if you could."

She paused to look at her son before giving him another sexy smile.

"Well, now this is your chance, Seth," said Mary looking at her son as if he was naked in the way that he always looked at her as if she was naked.

As if he was feeling up his mother, she slid her slow hands down her body while stopping at every curve to feel herself where he'd love to feel her. Then, as if she was readying herself to blow him, teasing him with her pink tongue, she slowly and seductively moved her tongue across her red, full lips. She looked at him as if they were already lovers instead of mother and son.

If he was a professional writer, instead of a horny, young man who wanted to bed his mother, he'd love to write an erotic story about them having incestuous sex. Instead of depending on his twisted imagination, he hoped that she'd give him something more to write about. He'd love to make a video of her to post online of her stripping herself naked and having sex with him. He'd love for other men to see what he sees in his sexy and shapely, beautiful mother. No man could resist her sexual charms, especially not him, her son.

"In the way that you look at me while undressing me with your eyes, I don't have to be physic to know that you imagine seeing me in my sexy bra and panties," she said with sexual arousal. "I know that you'd love to see topless and touch, feel, and suck my naked breasts. While touching me and feeling me everywhere, I know that you'd love to have your wicked, sexual way with all of my naked body," she said looking down at her big breasts before looking up at her son.

She took a seat across from him and as if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, she slowly uncrossed and crossed her legs while deliberately flashing her son her bright, white bikini panties. She uncrossed and crossed her legs slow enough and often enough to flash him her pussy mound, her camel toe, and the dark, brown shadow of her pubic hair. Distracting him from his thoughts, without doubt, all that he could think about now was moving between her shapely legs, removing her panties, and fingering his mother while licking her pussy.

"I know that you'd love to see my brown, trimmed pussy and my naked, shapely ass. I know that you wish that you could see me naked. I know that you want to have sex with me," she said giving her son a sexy look and a naughty smile while shocking him that she knew what all that he sexually wanted to do to her and with her.

Indeed, in the way that he always did, he stared at his mother as if he was undressing her with his eyes again. He stared at her as if she was in her sexy lingerie, topless, and/or naked. In the way that he stared at her, clearly, he imagined having sex with her.

Yet, not lopsided and all one way, in the way that he stared at her, she stared at him, too. He didn't have to be a physic to know what she was thinking. Obviously, by all that she was saying and was sexually confessing, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

# # #

"I've heard you masturbating in your room while calling my name," she said with a little laugh. "You shake the whole house in the way that you pound your cock with your hand when imagining me naked and having sex with me."

With them both finally on the same, sexual page, as if she was his soon-to-be lover, she paused to look at him through different eyes. She looked at him as if he was an available and attractive man instead of her son. In the way that she now looked at him was the way that he always looked at her. She looked at him as if she wanted to have her wicked, sexual way with his naked body, in the way that he wanted to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

"I'm just wondering," she said giving him a thoughtful pause and a soulful look before continuing. "As our way of breaking the ice," she said looking at him with unhidden, sexual arousal and brutal honesty. "Tell me. I'm curious to know," she said leaning forward in her chair and deliberately parting her knees enough for him to see a prolonged view of her bright, white, bikini panties again.

She looked at him with sexual anticipation and he looked at her with obvious horniness. He had a difficult time making eye contact and looking up at his mother when her panty clad pussy distracted him. Something that he always wanted to do and masturbated over doing, he couldn't help from imagining his face buried between his mother's shapely legs. He couldn't help from imagining him removing her panties and fingering her pussy while licking her naked cunt.

"If I allowed you to do sexually anything to me that you have always wanted to do to my naked body," she said with another long, thoughtful pause after repeating her question. With her knees still parted, she sat in her chair to feel her breast through her blouse and bra while staring at her son while he continued undressing her with his eyes. "Tell me in great detail. I need to know. What would you do sexually to me if you could anything that you wanted?"

# # #

Clearly, as if this was her foreplay, his mother needed him to sexually excite her with his words by confessing his sexual intentions. He paused to think of all that he'd sexually do with his mother's naked body. Not wanting to overwhelm her with his perversely, perverted thoughts, he had an entire laundry list of things that he sexually wanted to do to and with his mother.

Only, not wanting to rush his decision, with her consensually agreeing to having incestuous sex with him, this was his long, awaited chance to have sex with his mother. Instead of attacking her and scaring her by sexually molesting her, wanting to take his time, he needed to play it cool. In order to see how far she'd willingly go in having sex with him, he needed her to take the lead. Instead of him leading the way, he needed to follow her sexual signals.

In order to avoid the guilt, the shame, and the embarrassment, they both wanted to make it seem as if it wasn't their idea to have incestuous sex. Not wanting to appear forced or coerced, when it came to having guilt free forbidden sex, it's better to follow than to lead. Only, other than her asking such a provocative question about what he'd do if he could do anything to her naked body, they both seemed reluctant to make the first move.

Playing into her hands in order to sexually arouse her first, even though she was seemingly willing to have sex with him, he needed her to continue sexually seducing him. Instead of being overtly, sexually aggressive, he needed to treat his mother with respect. He needed to treat her like a lady and not like an incestuous whore that she surely was for her consensually be willing to have sex with her son.

Clearly, he was unaware of his mother's sexual past. He had no idea about her college day orgies during spring break. He had no idea that before she was pregnant with him, never married, she had a myriad of lovers. Other than her flashing him while she made her flashes appear unintentional, he had no idea that she had been deliberately flashing him. He had no idea that his mother was not only a whore but also an exhibitionist.

Threading a fine line, he'd sexually ruin things between them if I held a mirror up to her and didn't play her game. He needed to act as if having sex with her was normal behavior and something that every son does with their mothers. As if they were strangers instead of mother and son, he needed to maintain the erotic fantasy of them having mutual, forbidden sex.

With him already, more than halfway there, and with her serving him up her invitation to have sex with him on a silver platter, this was his chance to finally see his mother naked. This was his chance to finally touch and feel her naked body everywhere. This was finally his chance to have long, awaited incestuous sex with his mother. This was finally his chance to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. This was finally his chance to have her stroke his cock and suck his cock. This was finally his chance to make love to her before fucking her.

Fulfilling her need for verbal foreplay, he told her in great, sexual detail, all that she wanted to her. The more that he confessed what he'd sexually do to and with his mother, the more sexually aroused she became. In the way that his erotic confessions clearly, sexually aroused her, her reaction to them sexually excited him, too. As if narrating their sexual time together before it even happened, he told her all that she wanted to know. He didn't have to be a physic to know that he was making his mother wet.

"Not wanting to rush my sexual time with you, I'd want to take my time," he said as if he was already imagining having sex with his mother and, indeed, he was.