I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 02

Story Info
Rob and Kris continue their explorations together.
5.3k words
4.7
239.5k
98

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

Friday was a favorite day for me. Kris and I only had classes until noon. With mom and dad both at work, it left the better part of the afternoon for ourselves, though most often Kris spent hers with the girls on her squad.

We hadn't had time to really discuss what had happened between us, though to some extent I couldn't help wonder if Kris was having second thoughts about it too. She hadn't exactly been avoiding me, but neither one of us had made a point of finding time to talk about it either.

We'd met briefly in the kitchen on our way to school, mom and dad upstairs getting dressed themselves, giving us the only real private time we'd had up until then. I stood waiting for my toast to pop up out of the toaster when Kris came into the kitchen pouring herself a glass of orange juice. I waited expectantly for her to say something first.

"Michelle's coming over after school," she informed me taking a drink of her juice. "We're going to be looking at tapes of South High's cheerleading squad," she continued. "They're our biggest competition for the championships this year. So we want to get an idea of some of the routines they'll be doing to get an idea as to how we can better prepare ourselves in competing against them in the finals."

Having told me that, she'd let me know she and Michelle would be needing to use the den, which effectively shut down my hope of coming home and playing a few video games after school.

"And I suppose that means you'd also like me to stay out of the way," I added grabbing my toast as I began to put butter on it. I had obviously turned away from her in order to do that, looking down at the counter as she spoke.

"It might be better if you weren't even here when she comes over," Kris went on, causing me to look up at her, none too happy about being asked to do that for one thing, though confused as I saw the smile on Kris's face as she stood there.

"Great, so where am I supposed to go?" I responded irritatedly.

"I didn't say you had to go anywhere," she explained without really doing so. "I just said don't be here when we do, or...if you are, don't let her know that you are here then." Kris said cryptically. She saw the puzzled expression on my face, smiling even more broadly towards me. "Unless you want to spoil everything," she tossed out.

"Ok, I'm not following any of this," I told her. "What do you mean, spoil everything?"

Kris sighed in exasperation. "Remember, I told you that once in a while the four of us have gotten together?" She stated without adding the rest of it. Suddenly this was getting interesting as I lifted my eyebrows waiting expectantly for more.

"Yeah?"

"Well just so you know, Michelle is gay, always has been."

"Michelle's a lesbian?" I stated in surprised wonder. "She sure as hell doesn't look like one!" I then added.

"Oh? And just how's a lesbian supposed to look?" Kris retorted back at me. "They're not all Butch Dykes you know!"

"That's not what I meant," I said a bit sheepishly. "It's just that she's really good looking, which you all are," I then added as I saw a brief somewhat hurt look cross her face. "I just never would have guessed that is all, but that still doesn't answer my question either. What's that got to do with my not being here when she comes over?"

Once again Kris shook her head as though I should have some sort of insight and understanding as to where all this was going.

"Because Michelle has never been with me alone before," Kris now added. "And I think she's attracted to me," she further explained. "And am not saying that anything will, or won't happen when she comes over, but it certainly won't, if she knows you're here!"

I knew my eyes were as big around as saucers upon hearing that. Already my mind trying to imagine things for one, as well as the logistics of it, which presented an immediate problem. If in fact they were to be in the den, it had no door on it for one thing, so there was no real way of spying on them without a great deal of risk in being discovered trying to peek around the wall at them.

"Little good that does me," I then told her. "Even if anything does happen, there's no way for me to see it without getting caught!"

Kris finished her juice standing at the sink rinsing out her glass. "Well, that's your problem to figure out," she told me. "But if you, or your cars here when we get here, then nothing will anyway. And like I said, not saying it will either, just saying...it might." With that, Kris grabbed her books off the table and headed out the door, leaving me to stand there and ponder the situation. As I heard Kris start up her car backing out of the driveway, it came to me. I smiled, it would require a bit of effort on my part, but I was pretty sure I had found a way.

**

There was a small play park at the end of the street. Parking my car there, I then ran on foot back to the house, letting myself in through the backdoor, locking it again afterwards. Glancing at my watch, I knew I didn't have a whole lot of time. I ran downstairs to the den and then crossed the room over towards the storage closet that was located on one side of it. There were four folding doors with slats in them that allowed the air to circulate, and kept any mold from growing inside the storage closet. Several boxes prevented me from having any sort of a decent vantage point, so I quickly stacked them a little better on top of one another, eventually hallowing out myself a place to sit in. I had already grabbed a folding chair, as I had no intention of just standing there the entire time either. Closing the doors again, I sat down, ensuring I had a reasonable view of the den, which I was delighted to see that I had. The couch sat off to the left, the TV in front of that, though at my angle, I wouldn't be able to see much of it. But that wasn't what I was hoping to see in the first place. I considered just sitting there the way that I was, but already feeling the excitement, realizing as I did how very uncomfortable that particular situation could quickly become. I slipped off my jeans along with my briefs and now sat bare-assed in my chair just as I heard the sounds of someone coming in through the backdoor upstairs. Even with muffled voices speaking I could tell it was Kris, and no doubt Michelle as well. Excited, hoping the sound of my beating heart wouldn't be heard through the doors, I waited for them to come down the stairs, which they soon did. I almost laughed as Kris walked in looking about, and then told Michelle to put in the tape into the player while she went to check on something. She soon left the room, heading upstairs, and I was fairly sure she was headed towards my room to see if I was hanging out quietly up there. She returned moments later wearing an almost disappointed expression on her face.

"Everything ok?" Michelle asked anxiously.

"Oh...ah, yeah. Everything's just fine," Kris said still sounding perplexed. "Just wanted to make sure no one was here," she told Michelle.

I heard Michelle giggle at that. They were wearing their cheerleading outfits, bright red with a big S over their breasts, short pleated skirts with a white trim running around the bottom of the hem with matching blood red panties on beneath. I had to admit, seeing the two of them wearing their uniforms was damn fucking hot, and so where they obviously as Michelle was the one to make a rather interesting suggestion.

"Will we be able to hear it if somebody does come home?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, easy...why?" Kris asked, though the tone of her voice told me she was somewhat excited by the question.

"Well if you don't mind, these uniforms are rather warm, I wouldn't mind slipping out of mine and just sitting here in my undies while we watch the video. How about you?"

Kris agreed, which made me happy, and I sat there in the darkness of the storage closet trying to keep my breathing as normal as possible, not to mention keeping myself from fidgeting too much in case I might be heard. But it brought a major smile to my face to see both Michelle as well as Kris suddenly slip out of their uniforms. They both kept their matching outer panties on however, along with their bras, but it was nice seeing the two of them just sitting there like that as Kris turned up the sound on the video, and they sat down to watch their competitions cheerleading performances.

I had begun to wonder if this was going to be as nearly exciting as I'd initially imagined it. My cock, which had been rock hard at seeing them, strip down to their underwear, was now as flaccid as normal. So far, all they'd done was sit there on the couch together watching the TV. Though I noticed Kris had looked back over the couch towards the door several times.

"You sure we'll hear it if anyone comes home?" Michelle asked once again.

"Oh yeah, positive," Kris answered. "I locked the back door for one, and it tends to stick, so not only will we hear that, but it makes a rather loud sound when it opens too. And we'd have plenty of time to get to my room, should anyone come home. But like I told you, mom and dad are at work and won't be home until well after six, and Robbie's at the mall with his friends seeing a movie."

For all Kris knew, I very well might be doing just that. It was obvious she'd been looking around for me, but I'd even parked my car around the corner and not just on the street someplace, which I'm sure she had looked for when they'd arrived.

"Cool, you care if I take this off then?" Michelle asked already reaching behind to undo her bra. "My tits are getting sweaty, and I hate that," she added.

"Not at all...go for it, sometimes mine do too," Kris then said, watching as I was, as Michelle undid the clasp, letting her white lacy bra slither down her arms before removing it. Of all the girls on the squad, Michelle had the largest breasts of them all. In addition to that, as they now fully appeared, I was treated to seeing two very prominent, very dark, and very large areolas that capped each one. To me, it was like seeing two nice fluffy pancakes sitting on top of each of her breasts with a nice-sized strawberry sitting in the middle of them. Even from where I was sitting, I could see that Michelle's nipples were hard and stiff. Like Kris, Michelle wore her dark hair long as well, though not in a ponytail as Kris usually wore hers, just free as it hung enticingly down, one section of it playing peek-a-boob with her breast.

"They're pretty good," Kris observed a moment later turning her attention back to the TV. I was somewhat disappointed when she hadn't likewise removed her bra the way that Michelle had, and wondered for a moment, if Michelle hadn't been disappointed by that too.

"Especially that blonde in the middle. That's Sharon Johnson," Michelle offered. "She's gay too," she said smiling. "Though I've never had the pleasure of eating her yet."

"Did you say eating? Or meeting her?" Kris tossed back honestly not sure to which one she'd actually said.

Michelle laughed, "Definitely eating her, though I'd sure as hell like to," she added still giggling. She then looked directly towards Kris. "You ever thought about that?" she pointedly stated. "I mean, we've all sat around watching one another finger-fuck ourselves, and if you remember the last time the four of us were together, that Susan actually fingered me a little, and I her."

"I remember," Kris said as I actually saw her face blushing. "And that was pretty hot seeing you two doing that, but no...I never have done anything more than that with another woman, no."

"Frankly, I'm surprised you and Kathy didn't do something, the two of you were sitting side by side, and watching Susan and I playing with one another that time, I thought surely you two might."

"Not that I wouldn't have, or didn't want to. I would have, but I've known Kathy longer than I've known any of you, and trust me...the fact she was even willing to do that much was a surprise. She's about as straight as anyone you'd ever want to meet. So even touching another woman would have been out of the question for her. The fact she even did what she did was amazing enough."

It was then that I saw Michelle had allowed her hand to drop down between her legs. She wasn't exactly being obvious about it, but even from where I sat, I could see she was still rubbing herself through the material of her bright red "goldies" as they called them. I wasn't too terribly surprised to find my own cock once again begin to stiffen while I sat there watching her do that either.

"You have nice boobs too," Michelle then offered, complimenting Kris on hers, though she continued to sit there still wearing her bra.

"Thanks, so do you," Kris said finally looking more directly at them, though once again she had taken a quick peek over the couch towards the door before doing so. I actually smiled upon seeing her do that. It was obvious she was still half expecting me to appear out of nowhere. Little did she know.

"I actually wish mine weren't nearly as big as they are," Michelle said cupping them in her hands now, looking down at herself. "Especially my nipples, they're a lot bigger and darker than most girls I've ever seen. I'd rather have tits like yours in fact," she then added as I watched Kris smile at the compliment.

"That's funny, I've often wished mine were a tiny bit bigger than they are," she confided.

"Oh no, you don't want that, trust me. Your size is perfect, they're very pretty. And not every guy that passes you looks at your chest first before your eyes like they do with me. At least the women look at your eyes first, and then your tits," she grinned, laughing as she said it. I watched as she looked at Kris, and then down at her tits. "And speaking of...would you mind?"

Silly as this might sound, I sat there holding my breath along with my cock. And even though I'd enjoyed seeing Michelle's tits as they sat there completely revealed, I found my excitement level rise over finally seeing Kris's boobs once again. Without saying a word, she nodded her head, smiled, and reached back around herself undoing the clasp of her bra. It came away in her hands, and she casually dropped it onto the floor beside her. Now they both sat facing one another, admiring one another's breasts.

"Oh yeah, yours really are beautiful!" Michelle stated appreciatively, and then without really asking, reached over, cupping one in her hand, hefting it as though judging its weight and softness. "God, I really do love your tits Kris, they feel so soft, yet so firm in comparison to mine. See? I think mine don't feel nearly as nice as yours do."

Michelle had actually picked up my sister's hand putting it on one of her breasts, which Kris now sat fondling at the same time that Michelle continued on doing to one of hers. "Oh fuck that feels good, sometimes I swear I could cum just by having my nipples played with they're so sensitive," she admitted.

"Yeah, mine too," Kris moaned pleasurably as she continued to finger the taut hard nipple on Michelle's breast. "Sometimes, when I'm masturbating, I do that for a lot longer period of time even before I finally touch myself. Just something about having my boobs played with, even if I do it myself, that sends all these nice, hot, naughty electrical charges down to my clit like there's a direct wire linking them together or something."

I sat, stroking my cock watching and listening to all this. The head of my prick so swollen I thought it was going to burst. The silky lubrication oozing out of my dick in thick rivulets of liquid pleasure that I began using to further stimulate myself with, rubbing it around the head and then up and down my shaft in slow fingering strokes.

"Are they doing that now?" Michelle asked, still lightly toying with one of Kris's nipples, pulling on it a little away from her breast.

"Oh yeah...especially when you do that," Kris moaned closing her eyes, and then doing the exact same thing to Michelle's tit. "I...really like that," she purred.

I now watched as Michelle lowered her free hand, allowing the tip of a finger to press firmly against the material still covering Kris's pussy, though it was evident when she did, that Kris could feel it, her moan suddenly intensifying though she once again opened her eyes. "Would you like it if I fingered you?" Michelle asked hopefully, "The way that Susan and I did it the last time?"

"Fuck, yes!" Kris mewled softly, lustfully, which caused Michelle to stand suddenly as she then quickly pulled down her goldies, along with the tiny brief matching white thong she'd been wearing. Without a word, Kris stood as well, now doing the same, and for a moment giving me a tantalizing view of the two of them standing there together entirely nude. I expected them to sit again, but they surprised me, moving close to stand there together instead. They kissed, and as they did so, I nearly lost it just watching them do that. It seemed so sensual, so erotic watching my own sister and her friend standing there with their lips pressed together, hands down between one another's legs, likewise fingering each other as they stood there doing so.

It was all I could do to keep from cumming myself, I'd had to completely let go of my prick, to even touch it at all at the moment was to invite disaster, at least the disaster of allowing myself a too soon release, though I then realized I hadn't thought far enough ahead to have brought anything with me either. A drawer full of clean fresh cum-hankies, and not a one had I brought! I didn't even have a "just in case" rubber in my wallet I could have used either like so many of the other guys did. The telltale circle of having one forever embedded within the leather, though rather than seeing that as some sign of manhood or prowess, I laughed having vowed never to do that myself. To me, all that said was, "I want it...but I'm not getting it either."

Michelle slowly began to slither down Kris's body, her finger still working her now very slick cunt however, though it had forced Kris to quit fingering hers. I held my breath, still unwilling to tempt fate with my cock, remaining untouched as she soon gathered one of my sister's nipples in between her lips and softly began sucking it. Kris put her hands on the top of Michelle's head, keeping them there, holding on for support as her knees obviously weakened. Michelle soon switched sides, paying homage to Kris's neglected breast, and then began making her way down even further, lingering briefly near her naval as I watched Michelle's tongue dart out, gently fucking it.

To my surprise, as Michelle made it obvious as to where she was now headed, Kris gently held her shoulders, moaning the words, "No...I can't not yet..." she said almost pleadingly. Michelle stood, once again kissing her, though only quickly.

"Why not? I promise, you'll enjoy it if you let me," she said wantonly.

Kris laughed. "Oh, I have NO doubt that I would!" she grinned wickedly. "But no one ever has done that to me."

"No one? Not ever? Not even your boyfriend?"

I winced at that, yet at the same time surprised by Kris's unexpected revelation. "No...no one. And no offense Michelle, as much as I'd like to feel that, and knowing you'd no doubt drive me insane if I were to let you, I want to experience that with someone I really care about first, so...I hope you understand."

"I do," Michelle said softly, only then stepping back, breaking the intimate contact they'd been sharing. "As much as I'd love to take your clit cherry, I really do understand that," Michelle told her. "And you might be surprised to know, even though I'm gay, and prefer being with women Kris, I do on occasion enjoy a nice hard cock inside me too. So you see? I really do understand, perhaps a lot more than you might realize. And I hope that won't change anything between us. Whenever you are ready, if you are...I'd love doing that for you."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers
12