I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 05

Story Info
After a surprise visit, Ron and Kris play a naughty game.
5.6k words
4.71
169.9k
65

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

Though she'd undone her bra, she held it in front still covering her breasts. "Well? I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" She giggled seductively.

I had had the pleasure of actually playing with her boobs at the drive-in, and then again later while up at the lake, though I'd not actually gotten a really good look at them. Her tease was already sending signals down to my cock, which I'd felt, had begun to stiffen.

Diane was a very tall statuesque dishwater blonde with green eyes. She didn't have overly large breasts, but they were certainly full and enticing, though I still couldn't see all that much of them as she stood there.

"My sister's just down stairs," I answered back foolishly.

"I know, I've already said hello," she grinned lowering her arms. As she did so, her bra slid away revealing two very beautiful, very alluring breasts. Her nipples were a rosy pink, sweet puckered tight little areola's surrounding what looked like tiny little strawberries on top of each. Already my mind was seeing them covered in sweet cream finishing out the desert. "She told me you where up here."

The fact I had only put on a pair of cut-off sweat pants, no briefs, left little to the imagination as my prick continued to swell, soon tenting the front of my sweats quite noticeably. An observation that was hard to miss, which she didn't, looking down and directly at my rapidly swelling member. One again she laughed.

"Well I'm glad to see you're happy to see me, or at least...that is," she smiled even more. "Though you're sure being stand offish," she added now looking back up into my eyes. "Would you prefer I redress?"

"No!" I answered immediately. Seeing her again after all this time had reawakened feelings I'd begun having about her, but even as I did, the nagging thought remained in the back of my mind with regards to Kris too. Never before in my entire life had I been so confused about a given situation. Here, standing in front of me was a very beautiful woman who obviously had some sort of feelings and affections towards me. In seconds, she would no doubt be naked, as I now knew that I would be too. And yet...downstairs in her room doing God knows what at the moment with Michelle and Susan, I still thought about Kris, my feelings for her just as strong as they'd ever been. But she had laid down a new set of rules, unbending as I saw them, a reminder that the two of us would never again share the one on one type of intimacy I had begun to hope for.

She smiled when I said that. Her hands suddenly undoing the button on her jeans, her zipper soon following as she tugged the waist of them down and away from her full sensual hips. I sat mesmerized, watching her bend over as she pushed them the rest of the way down. Her lovely young breasts dangling provocatively in front of my eyes as I followed them, nipples pointing at the floor now, even easier to see their erect length as she did so.

Once again she stood, now wearing nothing more than a bright red thong that pointed at her crotch like a homing beacon as I sat there staring at her. I could even see the outline of her pouty cunt lips pressing against the thin, tightly stretched material, and what appeared quite possibly as a small darkening spot near the bottom. Diane slipped her hand down the front of them coyly, moments later retrieving that same hand, licking and then sucking her fingers.

"Remember that party up at the lake?" She asked now walking over to sit on the end of the bed, though she soon scooted up on it, laying back, making herself comfortable as I sat there looking at her, beginning to drool at the mouth.

"How could I forget?" I replied back, still drinking her in, all thoughts of my sister and her friends downstairs suddenly disappearing.

We had gone to the lake with a group of friends, had made a considerably large bonfire sitting around it for warmth. It had been a particularly cool night, and there had been plenty of blankets all around for everyone as we wrapped ourselves together in one, sitting side by side with several other of our friends nearby. She had given me my fifth, or perhaps sixth only ever hand job that I'd been given by a woman. All done in torturing, tantalizing secrecy there beneath the blanket as we sat before the fire. Though we both had our suspicions we weren't the only one's fooling around in such a manner as the silence that fell amongst us all, had become readily apparent. Most sat kissing, though there was enough subtle hand movements within the blankets to suggest an orgy of pleasures taking place. I had again fondled and enjoyed her soft breasts without ever seeing them, had even enjoyed rubbing her crotch through her jeans, which she'd allowed as she stroked me. But it was as far as she'd permitted me to go that night, horny as she obviously was.

I watched now as she lay atop my bed, her hand once again snaking down beneath the small thin patch of material, stretching it upwards so that the thinnest of strips now split her rapidly appearing lips, causing them to flow out to either side of the bright thin red line that now cut them perfectly in two. She lay fingering herself, unabashedly, looking at me as she smiled coquettishly and spoke.

"After you came," she smiled even more broadly, "And I got up to go wash off, and pee like I told you?" She continued. "I did something else too...that you never knew about," she then hinted.

"Oh? What?" I wasn't stupid, I now had an idea what she was alluding to, but I now wanted to hear her say it, tell me what she'd soon after done.

"I walked down to the lake, the moon just full enough to see by as I did," she began, now clearly fingering herself as she spoke. I couldn't help but look down at myself, the appearance of a small wet spot now forming upon the light gray sweat pants I was wearing. "I didn't really have to pee," she said. "But I was fucking horny, as you well knew," she again grinned. "And though I'd enjoyed the feel of your hands on my breasts, even rubbing my pussy through my jeans, it was only the third date we'd been on together," she said reminiscing, looking as though she was reliving that moment in minute detail as she spoke, closing her eyes.

"Yeah, I know," I said standing, my prick hard stiff and straight, forcing me to stretch out the waistband of my sweats as I pulled them off, my cock now jutting fully out in front of me as I crossed over towards the bed, climbing in next to her. Even then, Diane didn't open her eyes, though she smiled sensing the additional weight upon the bed, as I slid in beside her.

"I didn't want you to think I was too easy," she said finally opening her eyes, spotting my rock hard prick immediately, her hand reaching over to grasp it, and then closing her eyes again. "So anyway...I squatted, had anyone been looking or seen me from back by the fire, they'd have thought I was actually peeing. But I wasn't. I sat there fingering myself, I was so aroused, so horny, so excited, I couldn't help it. At that moment, I wanted more than anything for you to come looking for me, find me there the way I was, with my fingers working my pussy, just the way they are now," she grinned opening her eyes, squeezing my cock and watching as a fat droplet of pre-pleasured juice emerged from the tip of it.

"I almost did," I told her. "But even though you'd just jerked me off, I still had enough of an erection that I couldn't easily get it back inside my jeans just yet," I laughed. "And I did turn around, saw you down near the lake, squatting, and obviously to me, it did look like you were peeing, and I wasn't about to embarrass you by coming down and disturbing you while you did that."

I had reached over, my hand now going where it had never gone before. At least not directly. Diane even accommodated me, pulling her thong off to one side, revealing even more of her wet, succulent juicy split as my finger now probed, suddenly disappearing inside her. She gasped as I did that, one hand coming up to automatically touch and caress her own breast. I leaned over, now capturing her neglected tit between my lips, sucking it, yet speaking as I did so.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," she responded rolling over onto me as she said that. She reached down, I felt her hand once again locate my dick as she touched herself with it, rubbing it slickly up and down between her lips, masturbating her clit with it, teasing herself, moaning pleasurably as she did so. My head was a jumble of emotions, my thoughts careening wildly like a runaway freight train as she pleasured my prick against herself.

**

Time for me had stopped, though the knock on my door brought us both spiraling down from our pleasured highs back to the present. A single knock, followed quickly by two more. I looked up towards the door, saw Kris trying the knob, it was locked.

"Yeah?" I called out. "What is it?" I could hear the strained tone in her voice as she answered.

"Diane's father just called, he's on the way over to pick her up," she said through the door. "He should be here any minute," she warned us, sounding less than enthusiastic as she did so.

"Ok, thanks!" I answered back for the two of us, listening to the sound of her leaving heading back down the stairs.

Diane immediately scrambled out of bed putting her clothes on, as I did. "We're heading back in the morning," she informed me. "I don't know what your plans are after graduation, or if you've even decided to go back to school, but should you want to come up and take a tour of the campus, you can stay with me for a few days if you want to. I've got a small apartment that I share with another couple in order to keep down the expenses. But you can come stay with us if you decide you'd like to come up and check things out for yourself."

"Thank you, I appreciate that," I said escorting her to the door, opening it. Diane as yet hadn't finished re-buttoning her blouse though she had put it back on, and I wondered if she had done that on purpose as she seemed to be in no hurry to do so as we descended back down the stairs. I was a little surprised to see Kris, Susan and Michelle all sitting in the living room as we did so, immediately spotting Diane as she only then began doing up her buttons.

"Hi again," she grinned seeing them, receiving two smiles in return. It was at that moment we all heard the sound of a car honking outside in the driveway. I continued walking her to the door as she gave herself a quick final check making sure all was presentable. Diane leaned over, kissing me, deeply. "Don't forget what I said...you have my number."

"I won't," I said feeling my face blushing as I opened the door for her. She stepped out onto the porch, waving back at me, and then ran to the car where her father sat waiting for her. He too smiled and waved at me, which I returned. I stood watching them pull out of the driveway, then sensed movement behind as Susan and Michelle came towards me. They too were leaving, though I only then realized they were. Michelle made a point of turning, brushing against me, her breasts just grazing my chest as she did so.

"Bye Robbie," she purred knowingly. "See you again soon I hope," she stated as she slithered out the door, Susan right behind her, though she didn't make it nearly as obvious as she said nearly the same, adding a wink to it as she passed. I now stood watching the two of them get into their car, a sense of Kris somewhere behind me, her eyes boring into me like twin drills going into a piece of wood. I stepped back closing the door, turning. Sure enough Kris was still sitting on the couch looking towards me.

"So...you and Diane have a nice, visit?" She asked emphasizing the word.

"Yes, we did," I answered back easily, passing by the couch she was sitting on, heading into the kitchen area. Not too surprisingly, Kris followed. It was only then that I noticed she was wearing one of my old sleeveless sweatshirts, which she'd also cut off baring her midsection, barely even covering her boobs. In addition to that, she wore only a single pair of white women's briefs that admittedly looked sexy as hell on her as she pulled out a chair by the kitchen table sitting down. I opened the refrigerator peering in, my peripheral vision spotting her as she did that.

It was obvious she was fishing for information, but even if she came right out and asked me directly if we'd done anything, I wasn't about to tell her either way. As much as she might have wanted to, she didn't, though I could see her struggling with it wanting to.

"Want some juice?" I asked deciding on the orange juice rather than a coke. It was getting late, and I didn't need the extra caffeine if I was planning on going to bed soon.

"Yeah, thanks," she said somewhat solemnly. I poured us both a glass, taking a chair sitting down across from her at the table.

"So...you three have a good time too?" I asked telling her in an instant that I certainly had, getting a look almost immediately that she heard distinctly what I'd just said in informing her what was already obvious.

"No...not really. I wasn't really in the mood myself, though Michelle and Susan sure where. They went at one another like a pair of randy minks," she finished waiting for my reaction.

"That's too bad...why not?" I then asked taking a sip of my juice.

"It's kind of fun, in a way," she admitted, "Being with them and all...but unlike Michelle, I'm not gay, and though Susan won't come right out and admit it, she's definitely bi-sexual. She enjoys women every bit as much as she enjoys being with a man. As for myself, I can't say I'm even close to being that. More curious, and certainly open-minded about it I suppose, but I'd much prefer a nice stiff cock."

Once again, I looked at her as she spoke. The one dead giveaway about Kris that I had always known, when she started talking dirty, she was definitely horny. And admit it or not, I got the distinct impression that she was.

"Speaking of which," I now tossed out. "How's things with Luke these days?"

By the look in her eyes, I could see that was a touchy subject. "We're not exactly speaking at the moment," she told me. "And if you don't mind...I'd rather not talk about him either."

We sat in silence sipping our juices though we continued looking at one another across the table. Finally I spoke, surprising her by my comment, seeing her eyes light up briefly when I did.

"By the way Kris, I have to admit, you do look rather sexy sitting there in my cut off sweatshirt," I offered. "It barely covers your tits, though I'm sure mom and dad wouldn't be too terribly pleased to see you wearing something like that, even in front of me."

We both knew it would be a while yet before they came home. She laughed hearing that. "Yeah, I'm sure she wouldn't, though it certainly doesn't seem to bother her much to run around the house half naked herself much of the time, but I guess she doesn't think that seeing her tits would get to you, unless they have of course?" she wondered aloud. "You ever get a woody after seeing her?" she then asked trying to shock me as I figured she was doing with her question.

"No, not really. Though I have to admit mom does have rather nice looking boobs for her age, and they look a little like yours too," I added. "And she's not even your mother, but I'd be willing to bet if you put them side by side, it would be hard telling the difference between the two of you, aside from the fact yours are still a bit perkier."

"I think her nipples are considerably darker than mine," Kris said, suddenly lifting up the front of her sweatshirt revealing them to me, as though it was the most normal thing in the world for us to do, sitting there discussing the comparison of hers to moms. She was looking down at them, and then looked up towards me. "What do you think? Darker?" I noticed them already hardening as she sat there.

"I don't know...maybe. But one thing's for sure, yours definitely stand out a lot further that hers do when they're erect," I said grinning at her.

"Oh yeah? They do?" Kris said actually fingering one. "And mine aren't nearly as erect as they usually get either," she said continuing to play with it.

As she continued doing that, I once again felt myself getting hard, reaching down beneath the table, slipping my hand down my own pair of loose fitting sweat pants, especially as I still hadn't put on any shorts beneath those. I sat there secretly fondling myself, enjoying the sensation of stroking my cock with one hand, holding onto the glass of orange juice drinking from it with the other. But it was then that I decided to quit being quite as secret about what I was doing, and began honestly playing with myself, the non-subtle movement of my arm and shoulder giving myself away.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" Kris asked mildly surprised.

"Maybe, maybe not. Maybe I'm just sitting here acting like I am, making you wonder if I really am."

Kris immediately leaned over trying to look under the table. I removed my hand, crossing my legs. She looked up again. "Oh, I see...well two can play at that game," she announced. I sat, watching her now as she appeared to put her hand down between her legs, moments later, the same sort of movement taking place above that she'd seen coming from me. In kind, I began stroking myself as well. The two of us now masturbating ourselves in front of one another at the table, though neither one of us was one hundred percent sure that we were, though at this point, I certainly was. Especially with her bare boobs still glaring at me as she hadn't pulled the top back down over them, covering them up once again.

"I bet, you're not really doing it," I challenged. "I bet...you're just pretending to be," I stated again.

"Oh? And you really are?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I grinned back at her. A line that had been said a lot lately suddenly coming to mind.

She did smile at that, though she didn't say anything, though her hand movements if anything became more pronounced.

"I'll show you mine, if you show me yours," I now said. This time she laughed upon hearing that. The fact that mom and dad were due home any minute now, perhaps added to the dangerous excitement in the way we were teasing one another, which gave me another idea. Especially as Kris at last hesitated, with the new "rules" she had demanded we adhere to, we were bordering on breaking them if we continued on doing this.

"Maybe we..." she started to say, as I noticed her arm quit moving, about to finish her sentence, but I interrupted her before she finished, throwing out a challenge to her.

"They'll be home any time now," I began. Kris swallowed whatever else it was she was going to say, curiously interested now in what I was. "So...here's the deal, neither one of us can cum until we actually hear them pull the car into the garage. Only when the garage door opens, can we, but not until then. But...once we do here it, we have to try and cum before they actually get inside the house."

"You're not serious!" Kris exclaimed. "We'd have at most what...two minutes once we hear their car?"

"Yeah...about that," I challenged back. "So...I dare you." I then said. Once again seeing her hesitate, thinking about it. It was evident she was struggling with the thought of doing it, especially after having made up her mind about the two of us ever doing anything alone together again. "Chicken!" I then tossed out adding to the challenge. I had hoped for, and was pleased to see the sudden competitive look come into her eyes. The one thing I had always counted on while growing up, was the two of us never turning down a challenge, especially if we'd included the word "Chicken" behind it.

"It's not like we're doing anything to one another," I finished giving her some justification if that was indeed all she needed to finally make up her mind. "Chicken," I said looking at her, smiling again.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers
12