I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 06

Story Info
Rob and Kris finally arrive at the cabin for the weekend.
6.6k words
4.56
154k
58

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

To be perfectly honest, I'd been dreading the trip up to the lake in the beginning. But after the little episode in the kitchen, and then later on over the phone, I began thinking that it might not be quite so bad after all.

It was a four hour drive up to the lake. In the past while growing up as kids, we'd taken the drive in an old station wagon, not something I particularly enjoyed. Now however, dad had done well enough in his business to purchase a fairly nice motor home which we very often traveled in during much longer trips. Mom sat up front with dad of course, leaving Kris and I access to everything else. And though mom could very easily come back into the main area where we were, she never did, simply calling back to us to bring her up whatever it was she might want or need. It was because of that fact perhaps, that the element of danger added a bit of excitement to the mood we were both feeling on the drive up.

I had curled up on the seat at the small dining table and begun reading a book, Kris sitting across from me with her back facing the forward area where mom and dad were.

"What are you reading?" I heard her ask me after a few minutes. I glanced up towards her about to answer when I realized she had lifted the front of the tee shirt she was wearing up and over her boobs. She had purposely not worn a bra for the drive up. I took a sudden quick glance forward towards our parents, but mom as usual was nodding off in her seat as dad drove.

"What are you doing?" I answered instead, though lowering my voice to nearly a whisper as I spoke.

"What do you think I'm doing?" She grinned. "I'm trying to get a rise out of you!"

"Keep sitting there like that, and you will," I smiled back somewhat nervously, though I again checked to see that mom was still half asleep. "Oops, too late...I am!" I chuckled back at Kris, actually feeling my prick beginning to stiffen.

"Let's see!" she shot back at me.

"Yeah right," I retorted, and then watched as Kris started fingering her nipples as she sat there. She didn't worry about looking back, she knew I was keeping an eye on things, so enjoyed sitting there teasing herself as I watched her along with glancing up towards mom. After a moment or two more of this, she reached up pulling her tee shirt back down, recovering her breasts. I was actually disappointed that she had until she stood up, suddenly coming around to sit beside me rather than across from me. My eyes asked the question as she did that just before sitting down.

"Just keep an eye on mom," she whispered. In the next instant, I felt Kris fumbling with the zipper on my shorts, finally reaching in and drawing out my rapidly stiffening member. The moment I felt the slightly cooler air bathing my prick, it stiffened to a rock hard status that would have been next to impossible to get back inside my shorts again the way we were sitting. And though this too added to my nervousness, it escalated my excitement even more as she sat there fondling my dick, playing with it. I soon started leaking like a sieve, the slipperiness of my juice, which Kris now used to further stimulate me with had me bouncing in my seat. It was damn hard trying to concentrate on much of anything as I sat there holding my book open, still pretending I was reading as Kris glanced down at the table where she'd spread open the morning paper, her hand pleasurably working my cock up and down.

The sound of mom's voice as she spoke to dad had the two of us looking forward simultaneously in a moment of panic, though mom made no movement to unbuckle her seat belt and come back to where we were. Kris continued slow-stroking my cock too, hardly even missing a beat as we sat there, though our attention was now clearly focused up front. To my surprise, mom being awake once again intensified the pleasure and the excitement, causing even more pre-cum juice to bubble out of the head of my dick. Kris now stroked me in quick little squeezing, tantalizing pumps of my prick, the sounds of my squishy naughty juices easily heard by us, though I knew they couldn't be easily heard forward as even as mom spoke it was hard to tell what she was saying to dad over the roll and hum of the motor home as we drove. Still, Kris seemed to be purposely trying to make it even louder with each passing moment.

"Easy, easy!" I worriedly whispered. Kris had been stroking me for less than five full minutes and I was already starting to feel the telltale warnings of orgasm beginning to tingle deep within my balls.

She just looked at me smiling. "Tell me just before you do," she said matter of factly, uncaring that mom could at any moment, reach over, undo her belt and come back into the kitchen area where we were.

"You're not serious!" I said almost a little too loudly, causing mom to look back over her shoulder towards us, smiling as she did, and then speaking.

"What?" she asked looking back.

"Oh nothing, we're just talking about some friends we know," Kris responded smiling back, though her hand continued to manipulate my rock hard swollen cock thankfully hidden from view behind the bench seat. Mom shifted, scaring me momentarily into thinking she might actually get up and come join us, but she just nodded her head and then turned back to sit looking out the window.

And though mom had given us both a bit of a scare, it hadn't diminished one iota the sensation of my prick wanting, needing to squirt here momentarily as Kris continued to tease the tip of it now with her fingers, smearing even more of that delicious feeling fuck juice around and about the head of it.

"Say when," she again reminded me. I think I looked at her cross eyed, I was already sensing the first tingling spurt of ecstasy now seizing my balls, making them tighten.

"When!" I once again nearly blurted out too loudly, just catching myself looking at her as Kris suddenly ducked her head down beneath the table!

When her mouth actually surrounded my prick, it acted like the fuse on my cannon, causing it to fire. I felt the immediate rush of cum suddenly escape from my cock, filling Kris's mouth in a series of very intense throbbing spurts that she actually had a great deal of difficulty in trying to contain. My eyes meanwhile were locked on the back of mom's head, Kris's mouth still sucking my dick, milking it dry when I watched mom turn her head once again looking back in our direction.

"If you can't reach it, let me try!" I said loudly seeing mom's now curious look in our direction.

"Well if you'd move your damn foot!" Kris shouted back irritatedly, "I could!"

Satisfied we were just arguing, being our natural selves, mom turned once again facing forward. Kris reappeared seconds later, grinning as she looked at me, opening her mouth, showing me she still had a few traces of my recently spent cream inside her mouth before swallowing the rest of it. I shook my head, finally reaching down and stuffing my now rather deflated prick back inside my shorts, zipping up.

"That was too damn close," I whispered at her, hearing her naughty laugh in return.

"Yeah, but it was fucking exciting too, admit it!" she whispered back at me, and I did nod my head in agreement with her, it had been.

Kris now stood up from the table and walked over to the small refrigerator. As she opened it she called up front towards our parents. "You guys want or need anything?" she asked.

Mom spoke briefly at dad, and then turned in her seat. "Yeah honey, bring us up something to drink," she responded. Kris quickly grabbed a couple of cokes and took them up, then returned and took out one of the summer sausages we'd brought along to munch on. She grabbed a knife and the small cutting board, and then returned back to the table with it. I thought for sure she really was going to cut us up a few slices to snack on. I sat waiting, watching as she cut away the plastic wrapper and then pulled it out of the packaging. She laid it down on the cutting board. But then she did something that totally freaked me out. I sat and now watched as she pulled off her sweat shorts which she'd been wearing. She had absolutely nothing on underneath them, scooting them well off down around her knees!

"Kris!" I admonished her in wild-eyed surprise, still trying to keep my concern in a whisper, but all she did was smile wickedly looking back at me, and then picked up the summer sausage, slipping it beneath the table, and then down between her legs. Mesmerized, scared shitless, I watched as she pressed one end of it against herself, teasing her lips as they wrapped around one end of it. I could clearly see the hard nubbin of her clit as she rolled the end of it up and down her very juicy looking split, teasing herself pleasurably, erotically, though I was once again extremely nervous by her actions.

Kris continued to semi-fuck herself with the sausage, as I sat watching her, looking up, and then looking down again.

"Want some?" she asked wickedly, and once again a little too loudly causing mom to look back in our direction.

"What have you got?" she asked. Luckily, the back seat still hid most of our movements and everything else. Kris hurriedly held up the sausage showing it to her. "Just some spicy summer sausage," Kris responded grinning a bit too broadly for my comfort.

"Oh? I didn't think I got any of the spicy sausage," mom responded back. She didn't much care for sausage, though dad certainly did, and he immediately let Kris know to cut him off a piece. I sat in disbelief as she only then placed it on the board, her sweat pants still down around her knees as she sliced off one end, only then tearing away the outer covering from around it. As mom looked forward again briefly, Kris used that moment to slip her sweat pants back up her legs. I breathed a momentary sigh of relief as she did, but then panic once again set in as she had purposely sliced off the end she'd been using on herself and then stood, taking up a good sized couple of slices up front to dad handing those to him. She returned, an even more devilish look on her face as she took her seat, now sitting across from me where all this had started in the first place.

"I can't believe you just did that," I more mouthed to her than actually speaking it. I knew the sausage had still been wrapped as Kris had used it to masturbate with, but the fact she'd still cut off that particular end of it instead of the other was evilly decadent. All she did however was again smile, and again lift her tee shirt up and over her breasts, once more playing with, and teasing me as she fondled her breasts and nipples.

I was forced to endure the next twenty minutes of watching her do this when we finally reached the turn off towards the lake.

"Another twenty minutes and we should be there!" Mom called back unnecessarily, adding. "It's still pretty cool up at the lake yet, maybe you should consider putting on something a bit warmer until later on this afternoon."

The motor home had two bedrooms. One of course was the master bedroom that could be made into a much larger bedroom, though since we'd be staying in the cabin, we wouldn't need to do that. Our room was much smaller, though still roomy enough for two single twin beds. A simple pull curtain divider could be used separating each, giving us some measure of privacy when needed.

"Good idea mom!" Kris called back at her, and then slid out of her seat motioning to me to follow her back. "Come on Rob," she told me. "Let's get changed, dad's going to want and need our help hauling stuff in when we get there," she spoke loudly enough for mom to have overheard her. She smiled upon hearing that, glad to see her children were willing to help unpack, and settle in after our arrival before simply running off down to the lake the moment we got there.

I knew however that Kris had ulterior motives as we both slid out of our seats heading back down the hallway towards the two bedrooms. We soon entered ours stepping in, Kris immediately latching the door, securing it. It wasn't at all out of character for us to do that, changing simultaneously, especially as we had, and had used the privacy curtain in doing so before, which Kris now pulled on, dividing the two rooms.

"Just in case," she spoke looking at me with a smile on her face. I stood as she quickly and easily slipped out of the little she was wearing so that she now stood in front of me entirely naked.

"Finger me off," she half begged. "Before we get there." Kris had leaned against the door, half listening, though we were both reasonably sure mom wouldn't get up and out of her seat now since we were nearly there. But we couldn't stay there for very long without getting redressed either and reappearing. "Hurry!" she implored me, once again fondling those soft full breasts of hers, working her nipples with a half-glazed look in her eyes. I walked over, standing directly in front of her now, reaching down. My finger slipped easily into the juicy wet folds of her pussy, caressing her succulent wet slit, slipping in and out of her with extreme ease as she moaned around the quick playful impalement. "Put in another!" she now urged..."And fuck me! Hurry up...make me cum!"

I leaned over taking one of Kris's nipples between my lips, sucking it, simultaneously adding a second finger to her wet juicy fuck hole, now fingering her firmly, wildly as she tossed her arms around my neck, holding on to me now as I did so.

The one thing I had learned about Kris, hearing me talking dirty to her, increased not only her pleasure, but seemingly helped to hurry it along too. And at the moment, that seemed to be a pretty good idea at the time.

"You like it when I finger-fuck you don't you sis?" I asked.

We both knew we weren't, and never really had considered ourselves as true brother and sister, but saying it at times, for whatever reason, seemed to add that additional spice of naughtiness to whatever we were doing.

"Oh fuck yes!" she moaned pleasurably, wantonly. "I love it when you play with my cunt!" she now tossed out, once again using a word that she rarely ever did, preferring the word pussy more often than not, rarely saying the "C" word as she called it unless she was extremely horny. Obviously...she was. "Fuck my hot naughty cunt!" she half hissed now, grinding herself against me as I continued thrusting my fingers in and out of her, my lips half chewing on the hard gum-dropped sized nipple I still held inside my mouth.

"You going to cum all over my fingers?" I mouthed around her tit, still sucking it. "You going to make them all sticky wet with your female cum juice?" I pressed hearing her begin to pant, knowing as she did so she was drawing ever closer to actual release.

"Yes!" She moaned audibly, simply, though I knew even that couldn't be heard through the closed door and that far forward into the cabin. Had mom gotten up however and entered the sitting area, she might have. And the thought of that worried me a little, yet simultaneously adding even more to the excitement and danger of what we were doing. "Fuck my cunt," she said again, and then surprised me to some degree, "OH God Robbie, I wish I had your cock inside me!" she cried out, and then came.

**

After we finally arrived, it took us the better part of an hour to haul everything inside and put it away. Unlike the motor home, the cabin had two separate, though still small bedrooms downstairs, mom and dad of course having the much larger, very spacious bedroom upstairs. After we had put everything away, dad wanted to take the small boat out onto the lake and get some fishing in. Mom's number one desire was to sit on one of the deck chairs out on the upper deck outside their room, catch some sun, read a book and no doubt end up falling asleep for a while.

As we'd often done in the past, Kris and I threw a few things together to snack on, and then tossed in a small blanket to sit on and have our picnic once we'd reached the top of Crystal Peak which was about a half mile's hike around the other side of the lake, which was what the Lake was named for. It was a rather large hill that could be climbed fairly easily, offering a breathtaking view of the entire lake below. After immediately setting out for it, and once safely out of sight of the cabin, Kris once again removed her tee shirt, now hiking with her bare breasts fully exposed. I knew she was doing that to further tease me, but I enjoyed the sight of her hiking like that, watching her breasts jiggle and bounce every step of the way, especially when we began climbing. At times, you had to grab handholds as well as foot holds as you made your way up the hill. Just steep enough that it was a bit of an arduous climb. But seeing Kris's boobs occasionally swing out, or just dangling the way they were, soon had the addition of me having an erection, making it an even more awkward, and more difficult climb than it should have been.

Nearing the top, Kris sprinted ahead of me, climbing like a monkey the rest of the way. By the time I had reached the top a few minutes later, she had already spread out the blanket, now sitting there atop of it looking out over the lake admiring the view. Which I stood doing myself after I crested the top, but it wasn't the lake I was looking at, but her entirely nude body as she sat there. She reminded me of a violin weirdly enough, looking at her from the backside. Her curvy ass, the well rounded hips jutting out on either side tapering up her back towards her neck as she sat there. For another split second, I saw my cock strumming her like the bow that would, grinning as I unzipped myself, removing my cock so that it now pointed towards her stiff and hard as I approached. Kris turned looking back towards me, seeing what I had done and laughed.

"Thought hiking up here like this might make you horny," she grinned provocatively, and then lay back on to the blanket, spreading herself even more revealingly as she did so. "Hungry yet?" she now asked. I knew as she said that, bending her legs at the knee, spreading herself rather obscenely that she wasn't talking about the sandwiches we'd brought with us either.

We had of course made this hike several times in the past, but never before had we sat here like this, me now like Kris entirely naked as I joined her there on the blanket. Far below us, nearer the shore on the other side, we could just make out the small boat dad was using to fish from. Even with binoculars had he taken any, he'd be hard pressed to see us at the angle we were at, so sitting there on the top of the hill entirely nude gave neither one of us any concerns. Only a handful of times had we heard and then seen anyone else there. There was a small KOA campsite on the other side of the lake, which some few campers made the hike up the hill we were on. But anyone approaching could be easily heard if they did. At the moment, there wasn't a single sound to be heard except for Kris's somewhat excited breathing as she reached down between her legs, and once again began teasing me further by playing with herself.

"Well?" she asked looking at me.

She didn't need to ask me twice. I immediately crawled over joining her there on the blanket, the sun shining down on us directly from above. It felt nice and warm, the cool morning air now heated as I slipped between Kris's legs, my hands automatically drawn up towards her breasts like magnets. Even as I began playing with those, the wonderfully erotic feel of her twin nipples rolling around between my fingers, my tongue snaked out, spearing her lightly at the same time. She shivered as though cold, which I knew she wasn't, seeing an immediate eruption of several goose bumps covering her legs and arms as she reached down further spreading herself, exposing her clit even more to me than it already was.

I took it, kissing it, and then gently began sucking it, which I had now learned, she loved whenever I did, perhaps more than anything else. Kris moaned wildly, deeply as I tongued her cunt, the freedom of being able to do so laying on top of the hill the way we were, my head buried between her legs, tickling and flicking her clit, playing with her breasts, soon had her striving towards orgasm.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12