I'm Not a Cross-Dresser 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked up from making dinner as we came in. When she saw Nadine being led in, hand-in-hand, by Kat and Jessi, she put down the knife, wiped her hands, and went to hug her. She didn't say a thing - just held Nadine until she felt my former girlfriend's hug slacken. She leaned back, kissed her forehead, and went back to dinner-prep. I had taken over the cutting so she moved to another task.

As we worked, we caught mom up on the house-swap situation. She asked if we could keep watching Bridget and Rodney here. That would let her continue to coordinate diets - snacks and meals - and we wouldn't end up with homework strung across two houses. We agreed that made more sense. We'd have to work out a schedule for who would stop by on which days. Nadine and Kat offered to help Jessi and me with the rotation and mom grabbed both of their hands long enough to give them a little squeeze to let them know she accepted and appreciated their offers.

When dad came in, and saw everybody around the dinner table, mom laughed and told him that he needed to start showing up sooner if he wanted to keep his chair. He shook his head, smiling, gave Nadine's shoulder a squeeze, and then went to his seat.

"We gonna need to add on?" he asked as I passed him a plate.

"No," mom interjected. "It's taken care of. I'll tell you later when you're massaging the kinks out of my neck."

Bridget leaned toward Kat and whispered, too loudly, "That means they're gonna ..."

"Bridget!"

I couldn't tell if mom or Jessi had yelled. Based on the way the two of them looked at each other before glaring at my younger sister, it must have been both of them.

"What?" she asked, smiling innocently.

Dad momentarily choked on the bite he was chewing, but otherwise stayed quiet.

~~~ Sleepover ~~~

After the littles had trudged off to their beds, mom sat down with us and we worked out the details of who would be there to tend to the tiny monsters when they came home from school each day. She also reiterated her "I'm too young to be a grandmother" speech. She sat next to Nadine, with an arm around her, pulling her close for the entirety of the discussion. Personally, I thought mom was overdoing it but - when I asked Nadine about it later - she said that it was fine.

Nadine stayed at our house that night. Kat slept in Jessi's room and Nadine slept with me. I asked her if she wanted sex but she said she just wanted to cuddle and kiss.

The next morning - when Kat and Jessi yanked the covers back to jump into bed with us and discovered us in our underwear - they gave Nadine shit for "wasting" a night. A tickle-fight ensued and I tried, unsuccessfully, to sneak out. I'm not sure how it turned into three against one but, of course, it did.

The only good news is that they finally relented and I ended up with a 3-girl blowjob. There were several moments where they were busy teasing each other - ignoring my aching cock - but they eventually gave me relief. In the end, one of them held my balls and the other two, my shaft, as the three of them lapped at the crown of my dick. As my penis started spewing, they each took turns catching a couple bursts on their tongues before swallowing it down.

My sister tried to feed me a spitball of my own jizz - when we exchanged kisses at the end - and I pinched her nipples until she screamed and spit it onto my chest. Nadine licked me clean while Kat shoved my sister out of the way to collect some more kisses. More tickling followed but I escaped before it escalated.

~~~ Rooms ~~~

After classes, we dropped by Nadine's to see what needed to be moved before we could start transferring our things across. That task turned out to be something that my former girlfriend had avoided up to that point. She hadn't even gone into her parents' room yet.

Nadine did okay for about the first half-hour and then we figured out this wasn't going to work. We returned to the front room and sat down. The girls sat on the couch and I sat on the coffee table.

"There are three other bedrooms," Jessi offered. "If each of us takes one, Jake can just rotate through. We'll leave your parents' room alone."

"I don't want a shrine in there," Nadine moaned, her face in her hands.

"It doesn't have to be permanent," Kat suggested, "but I'm not sure we should be the ones to go through that. Give yourself some time to grieve. Is there a deadline?"

"No," Nadine said, sniffling.

"If you're okay with each of us having a bedroom," Kat said, "then what's the negatives to Jessi's plan?"

"None, I guess," Nadine agreed.

"Or," I said, "we can go fuck on your parents' bed and drive their ghosts crazy."

"Jake!" my sister yelled.

Nadine, however, snort-laughed and said, "Is sex all you think about?"

"What?" I asked. "It's not my fault you have a tight, sexy cunt."

"Thanks, Jake," she said, recognizing my attempt to draw her out of her gloom. "Mission accomplished."

I shrugged and, with a smile, said, "I tried."

"Alright," Nadine said, standing up, "let's look at the other rooms and leave mom & dad's for now."

~~~ Busted ~~~

Nadine's bedroom, obviously, didn't need our attention. The other two rooms had been used for a remote office and a storage room. Kat and Jessi were tasked with grabbing anything that looked like it probably needed review. They brought it to the hall. Once there, Nadine either sent me to her mom's room with it - or she took it to a corner of the living room to be decided later. An hour later, everything that was staying in those rooms had been moved to the overhead shelves in the walk-in closets.

Jessi announced that we needed to be getting to our house - to manage the littles. I rode with Nadine; Kat rode with Jessi. I tried to peel up her top and suck her tits but she shoved me back into my seat and told me to behave. It was good to see her smiling again and I told her so. She held my hand and we snuck a few kisses.

As soon as we got into the house, my sister claimed we were slow because we were having sex. Kat snickered as Jessi pulled my pants to my ankles to "check" for evidence. My newer girlfriend was French-kissing me as she held my sister's hair in her fist and repeatedly smashed her face onto my cock.

Nadine hollered that the bus had arrived and they quickly shoved me into the hallway bathroom to compose myself. I laughed when I heard Bridget ask Jessi why her mascara was streaked.

I was sure I had the door locked but - as Kat and Jessi led the two younger members of our family to the front room - Nadine ducked into the bathroom to finish what my sister had started. She unfastened my pants, dropped my drawers to the floor, and knelt to inhale my cock. I reached over and made sure the door was locked - before leaning to put my hands on the wall as Nadine gobbled my cock with a passion.

When she'd finished - and buttoned me back up - she stood to kiss me. "What was that about?" I asked. She'd never blown me before without a special request.

"You didn't like it?"

"I loved it, Beautiful."

"I'm just glad to have you back."

"It's not a competition," I told her.

"Can't it just be a 'Thank you'?" she asked.

"It can be. I just want to make sure you don't feel like you have to."

"Jake. Just accept it. Please?"

I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her. She laid her head against my chest and shuddered.

"I'm glad you're back, Beautiful," I told her.

"I missed this."

"Me too."

Several minutes later, we peeked out of the bathroom to make sure the coast was clear - and immediately got caught in Bridget's laser-like sights.

"Thanks for helping me get that eyelash," I told Nadine.

"Right ..." Bridget said, quietly.

Deciding that she would twist any response, we ignored her and went to help my sister with the snack.

~~~ Kat ~~~

Two hours later, mom and dad came in with pizzas. We grabbed tea, glasses, plates, and napkins and quickly set the table.

Once dinner was over, we started loading boxes. Well, the girls did - I was in charge of loading everything into backseats and trunks. I called a halt when we were out of room.

Back at Nadine's, at least I had some help, getting everything into the house. My stuff went into yet another corner of the front room.

Once the stuff we'd moved had been dropped off - and the boxes and crates put back in the cars for the next trip - we gathered in the front room to get naked again.

Kat and Jessi shared their reasons for ending up in our group. They informed Nadine that she wasn't required to help satisfy their needs but she hurriedly stated that she was thankful for their ready acceptance of her needs - and admission to the group - and she was willing to reciprocate. She said she'd actually gotten really turned on when all of us had ganged up on her and she was hoping to do it again when it was her turn to have me in her bed.

That brought back up the discussion about who got 2nd and 3rd picks. Nadine again asserted that she wanted my sister to pick. Jessi finally relented and picked Saturday - asking my new-again girlfriend if she would be upset. Nadine laughed and went and sat on Jessi's lap - straddling her legs - face-to-face.

"It's fine," Nadine said, smiling, before darting in for a peck on the lips.

Jessi groped her breasts and Nadine giggled and hugged her neck - kissing her harder.

"I have a favor to ask though," Nadine said.

"Okay?"

"Tonight's Kat's night but I don't want to sleep alone," Nadine told my sister, grinning slyly.

"If you think you're sleeping in my room without sucking my cunt," Jessi said, smirking, "you've got another think coming."

"I suppose that's a fair trade," Nadine said, grinning.

"Wait!" Kat said, "Are you planning to sleep in my room tomorrow night?"

"Maybe," Nadine told her.

"Hot shit!" Kat said, pumping her fist in the air.

Nadine's giggles were interrupted by Jessi pinching her nipple. When she gasped, my sister kissed her hard - cutting off her air - holding the kiss until my former girlfriend was shoving her away and gasping for breath.

Kat grabbed my hand and we leaned over the other two to collect goodnight kisses before we headed off to Kat's bedroom.

As we crawled, naked, into the bed, I looked over the blonde's sexy body. My hands, mouth, and body were soon wrapped around her as we kissed and cuddled and writhed against each other.

"So, lover," I asked. "Any special requests?"

Grinning wickedly, she reached behind her, slid open the drawer on the nightstand, and pulled out the ripped panties that I'd torn to fuck Jessi all those weeks ago.

I groaned and quirked an eyebrow at her, silently asking if I had to.

"Please?" she whispered, fluttering her eyelashes at me. "My pussy is tingling and I think I can cum without it but ..."

"It's okay," I said.

"Really?"

"You and I actually just started getting to know each other and now you've agreed to share me with another woman," I said. "That's a pretty big ask from me."

"You never asked," she said plainly.

"Maybe not directly," I replied.

"I love you, Jake," she said, leaning close to kiss me.

"I think I love you too, Kat," I told her, "I'm sorry this complicates things."

"You care about me, right?" she asked.

"You're smoking hot and an awesome lay," I replied, grinning.

"You're such an ass!" she growled.

"We barely know each other," I told her.

"Fine," she said. "You've been very accommodating and I appreciate it. I was serious when I told you I didn't think I'd ever really had an orgasm before you and Jessi fucking ruined me."

I darted in to steal a kiss.

"You're such a dork," she said, kissing me again. "Tell me you don't have feelings for me and I'll leave."

"You'll do no such thing!" I said.

"Good," she cooed, kissing me lustily.

"Where would I get hot secretary sex if you and that grey skirt walk out of my life," I said, grinning wickedly.

She growled angrily and I rolled her onto her back and pressed my cock against her gap.

She jutted out her lower lip in a pout and held up the panties.

I quickly ducked down, licked her slit from bottom to top, placed my mouth over her mons and hood, and started sucking her clit.

"Oh, fuck! Jake! Oh! God! Jake! Jake!"

She finally succeeded in shoving my face away from her mons, gasping for air.

I stood next to the bed, grabbed the panties, and started pulling them on, spearing my hard-on through the rip in the front. She reached over and ran her thumb across my angry knob.

"I'm only doing this because you're such a needy bitch," I told her, smirking.

"I love you, too, Jake," she said, opening her arms to invite me back in.

As soon as I was between her legs, I lined up my aching cock and started shoving it in without any further foreplay.

"Oh, fuck! Jake! Yes!"

As I began sliding my dick in and out of her grasping cunt, I told her again what a pain in the ass she was. She moaned as I whispered naughty things in her ear. I nibbled her earlobe and her neck. I continued to torment her mind and body as I stroked in and out of her. When I was deep inside of her, I made sure to rub my panty-covered balls against her perineum and ass - further driving her wild.

When I could tell she was getting close, I pulled out and laid on top of her. She groaned in frustration. After a few minutes of sucking her breasts, I went back to fucking her again.

When she got close again, I pulled out once more. Her frustration was turning to anger. The third time, she was hitting me in the shoulder with a clenched fist. I held on until she calmed once more.

This time, when she got close, I leaned up, shoved her knees towards her shoulders and fucked her until she came, screaming. I outlasted her first orgasm and fucked her straight into a second one.

"You ready to take my hot load, needy bitch?" I growled at her, holding myself still once more.

"Yes, Jake!" she growled back.

I let her legs drop and gripped her breasts in my palms, holding tight as I began fucking her furiously - admiring her sexy body and feeling my balls getting close.

"God, you're hot, you sexy bitch! Here it comes!"

I grunted as my cock lurched and my balls began unloading my seed inside of her. I pressed in as far as I could reach - just brushing her cervix. Her body trembled as the tip kissed her womb - and her channel clenched around me once again.

I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. She responded in kind. We kissed until my cock finished dumping my load and then kissed a little more.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you, too, Jake," she said.

I rolled her on top of me, pulled the covers up over us, and turned off the light.

"You still have the panties on," she whispered, as she laid her head on my chest.

"They can stay on for now. My cock's where it needs to be," I told her.

"Yes. It is," she replied.

~~~ Breakfast ~~~

I was getting close to nutting in her again - early the next morning - when our house-mates must have heard her begging me to fill her. They burst in the door and jumped onto the bed. Jessi rubbed my balls with one hand while she strummed Kat's clit with the other. Nadine pinched one of Kat's nipples while she sucked and nipped the other.

Kat screamed at the same time I roared. My cock bucked and I started pumping my load deep inside of her. Kat grabbed Nadine's shoulders and bit her collarbone while pinching her nipple. Nadine collapsed to the mattress as I swatted her ass, hard. My sister reached under her bare cunt and started fingering her clit and slit. I wrapped Kat in my arms and kissed her hard, squeezing the last few drops of seed into her. She left Nadine to Jessi's evil devices and we kissed and cuddled.

My sister rolled my ex/new girlfriend onto her back and told her to clean my cock. Kat giggled so I took that as complicity and crawled from between her legs to bring my messy rod to Nadine's mouth. As she began to suck and lick me, my sister went to work between her lower lips and Kat gnawed and sucked on her neck. I'm not sure which of us was moaning louder. I wasn't going to cum again anytime soon but, damn, that felt good.

I rolled to Nadine's left and Kat and I continued to kiss her face and give her hickies until my sister finished giving her an orgasm. Jessi crawled onto me, pressed my cock against my stomach, and sat up to ride the bottom of my prick until she got a quickie for herself. Fuck if I wasn't ready to cum again by the time she was done - but Nadine's phone buzzed with a notification that her parent's headstone had been delivered and we got dressed to take her to check it.

~~~ Trauma ~~~

She was doing okay for a minute or two and then she dropped to her knees and started sobbing. I sat on the snowy ground, facing her, and pulled her onto my lap. She wrapped herself around me, her head resting on my shoulder as she looked at their stone and continued to cry. Kat and Jessi knelt beside us and hugged her.

When she realized I was shivering, she dried her face and yelled at me for not saying anything. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her with all the heat that remained in my body. Jessi drove us home and undressed us and shoved us into a steamy shower - where we continued to hold each other and kiss.

When we finally emerged, we discovered that our housemates had prepared the only chicken soup we had in the house to warm us up - ramen. We laughed and snuggled together on the couch with too many blankets. When our food was gone, we each gave Nadine more kisses until she threatened us with violence.

I'm not sure what happened next but I was transported through time and space and found myself shoe-shopping at the mall with three hotties. Okay. I admit it. Being in public with three gorgeous women is perfect. However, subtract points for being at the mall - and more points for being forced to shop - and more points for being drug into a shoe store and - well - fuck - I'd rather spend time in a POW camp beside Chuck Norris with a burlap sack stuck over my head. Why do women think this is enjoyable? And why do they think men are not being serious when we tell them that we'd rather have our testes stapled to a wooden table - while we listen to our mothers complain about how infrequently we call, write, or visit?

I survived. It was a near thing, though, I assure you. Even the near-constant teasing that they were going to drag me into a changing-room for a quickie was not enough to dispel all of the mental trauma. I'm in therapy. There are a dozen of us in the group. Two of the guys were actually forced to buy shoes for themselves on their shopping trips. I can't even imagine! I thought I had it bad. Their women must be fucking supermodels or something!

~~~ Jessi ~~~

We finally went to visit Kat's dad. He wasn't super delighted that she had a boyfriend - or that we were staying with my sister and her friend. We didn't offer any further details. He made Kitten promise to visit more often.

She snarled threateningly at us as we made fun of her in the car as we were leaving. She made us take her out for boba-tea to make up for it.

We grabbed some drive-thru tacos and headed back to Nadine's for the night. Jessi was already taunting me that she was going to make me wear the panties to fuck her. My ex/new girlfriend hadn't seen them yet so - of course - as soon as we were home, they forced me to put on a "fashion show". The only up-side is that the three of them knelt in front of me and gave me an enthusiastic oral reward for being a "good sport".

We moved to Jessi's room where Kat and Nadine leaned against my sister and rode her fingers as I plowed her pussy. They each took turns cumming and their sexy sounds were driving me wild. When each of them had climaxed at least once - and I was finally at my limit - I grabbed one of their ass-cheeks in each of my fists and furiously fucked my cock into my oldest sibling, roaring as my climax came and I flooded her grasping cunt with my incestuous seed. I tried to roll us over but sis was happy having me wedged inside of her and refused to let me change our positions. The girls left us - throwing the covers over and turning off the light - and headed to Kat's room for the night.