Imprisoned Son's Last Wishes, Ch. 02

Story Info
After having sex with is mother, he had sex with his sister.
6.5k words
4.44
22.7k
25
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imprisoned Son's Last Wish, Ch. 02

Giving him plenty to masturbate over while in prison, after having had sex with his mother, Emma, in chapter 01, Anthony's last wish before being sent to jail is to have sex with his older sister, Sophia, in chapter 02.

# # #

Author's Note:

This is chapter two of Imprisoned Son's Last Wishes. A true story written for Anthony about what happened to him, his mother Emma, and his sister, Sophia, when they were stopped by police and searched. Anthony was arrested for possession two illegal, unlicensed, and unregistered handguns. Both guns had their serial numbers filed off. Chapter one was about his MILF of a mother and chapter two is about his sexy sister.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 01:

Pulling her son by his hand behind her, as soon as his mother entered her bedroom naked with her naked son behind her, she turned on her bedroom light and turned to kiss him. Pressing her big, naked breasts against his muscular chest and the rest of her naked body against him, Emma parted Anthony's lips with her tongue. Reaching her soft, warm hand down the front of him, she gently cupped his naked testicles in the palm of her hand. He returned his mother's long, wet kiss with his French kiss while fondling his mother's naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

A long time coming, unbelievably, he was finally going to have sex with his mother. He was finally going to make love to her while making out with her. Then, he was going to fuck her. With him always wanting to fuck his mother, whatever more sexually happened between them would be a bonus. For now, he couldn't wait to stick his erect prick in her wet pussy while kissing her, French kissing her and humping her fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock.

With no mistaking what she wanted to do to and with his naked body, as if she was an offensive running back, she put a straight arm to his chest and pushed him back on her bed. Then, sitting on him as if she was sitting on a wild stallion, she mounted him. In the way that a mother would mount her husband or her lover, Emma straddled her son. She reached down between her legs and inserted Tony's big, stiff prick in her warm, wet pussy.

"I can't wait to feel you inside of me," she said lowering her mouth to whisper her sexual lust for her son in his ear. "You're so much bigger than your father," said Emma. "I can't wait for you to make love to me. I can't wait for you to fuck me, Anthony. I can't wait for you to slam that big, hard dick in my wet, warm pussy."

Ever so gently and lovingly, Emma humped her son. Then, once his cock was buried inside of her pussy, falling forward while resting her naked breasts on his chest, she continued making out with him. Kissing him and kissing him, French kissing him, she made slow, sweet love to him in the way that a mother should never make love to her son.

Then, humping him faster and humping him harder, Emma continued fucking him. Not nearly all one way, returning her fast and hard humps with his fast and hard humps, Tony fucked his mother in the way that she fucked her son. Engulfed with sexual lust and romantic passion for her son, she humped him as hard and as fast as he humped her. She fucked her son in the way that she had never fucked any man before, including her husband, his deceased father, Carmen.

With them having wild, passionate sex, clearly showing his sexual passion for his MILF of a mother, making most of the sexual opportunity to fuck her, Anthony rolled Emma over. Then, assuming the military position, he kissed his mother and continued to French kiss her while making slow, sweet, passionate love to her. His sexual, masturbation fantasy come true, ever since he turned 18-years-old, he had always wanted to make slow and sweet, fervent love to his mother. He always wanted to fuck her and cum in her pussy. He had always wanted to give her a sexual orgasm.

Beyond being sexually excited that he was on top of his naked mother while pounding her pussy, slamming his cock deeper inside of her, he continued humping his mother faster and harder. While he continued humping her faster and harder, she returned her son's fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. Fucking one another and continuing to fuck one another, they acted more like horny, 18-year-old teenagers having sex after their senior prom than like a 48-year-old mother with her 24-year-old son.

He continued fucking his mother in the way that he had never fucked any woman before, and she continued fucking her son in the way that she had never fucked any man before. He fucked her fast enough and hard enough to give her a fifth, sexual orgasm, this time with his cock. Pushing him deeper inside of her with her heels to his back, she wrapped her arms around his neck and his long legs around his back.

# # #

"Anthony. Anthony. Oh, my God, Anthony," she said. "Don't stop. Don't stop humping me. Please don't stop fucking me. Hump me harder. Fuck me faster. You're going to make me cum again. You're going to make me cum again."

Emma briefly paused humping her son to reposition herself and to wrap her long arms tighter around his neck and her long, shapely legs tighter across his strong back. With her sexy and shapely, naked body being violently, albeit lovingly drilled, by her son, she breathed heavily from her mouth. A once in a lifetime sexual encounter and something that they would remember for the rest of their lives, never had she had sex from anyone like this before. Never has anyone made love to her as her son was making romantic sex to his mother now.

Building up over the years, his sexual lust for his mother evolved from his innocent, albeit forbidden, sexual attraction to her. At first being sexually attracted to her and then sexually infatuated with her, and, finally, feeling romantic love for her, never has anyone fucked her as fast and as hard as Anthony was fucking Emma now. Making him even more sexually excited, she whispered her sexual affirmations in his ear. Not all one way, with them both feeling the same sexual attraction to one another, she seemingly loved having sex with her son as much as he loved having sex with his mother.

"Oh, Anthony, you're such a great lover," she said whispering her compliment in his ear. "No one has ever made love to me and fucked me like this before. By far, this is the best sex that I've ever had," she said deeply, French kissing her son.

Anthony returned his mother's deep, wet kisses with his French kisses.

"Fuck me, Anthony. Fuck me. Fuck your mother," she said whispering her sexual desire in his ear again for her son to fuck her. "Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck your mother, Anthony."

With incestuous, sexual passion consuming her, again, she wrapped her arms around her son's neck tighter and wrapped her long legs around his back tighter. Then, as if she was riding a wild Mustang, pushing down on his hips with her heels, as if wanting her bucking bronco to buck faster and harder, she forced his erect prick deeper inside of her wet pussy.

"Hump me harder. Hump me faster. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said. "Hump me, Anthony. Hump your mother. Hump me. Hump me. Hump me. Please don't stop humping me."

Obediently obeying her, Anthony humped his mother harder. He humped his mother faster. He fucked his mother. He didn't stop humping her and fucking her until she had her fifth, sexual orgasm.

Once again, in the way that she did before, she stiffened her legs, arched her back, and closed her eyes while having her fifth, sexual orgasm. This time she had a sexual orgasm from her son slamming his big dick in her wet pussy and fucking her. Again, she rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, once she had rested long enough, sexually surprising him, she moved halfway down the bed to take her son's still erect prick in her mouth. With his mother a skilled cocksucker who hadn't used her cocksucking skills in a long while, since before her husband died, Emma sucked Anthony's prick.

"Oh, Mom, don't stop stroking me. Stroke me faster. Stroke me harder. Don't stop sucking me. Suck me deeper. You're going to make me cum," he said.

This time, she was ready for him to cum in her mouth. She wanted him to cum in her mouth as much as he wanted to cum in his mother's mouth. She was determined for him to ejaculate a load of warm, oozy cum in her mouth. Obeying him by stroking him faster and stroking him harder while sucking him deeper, she wanted Anthony to fill her mouth with cum. She wanted to swallow his cum. This time, not taking him long to cum, ready to cum, he ejaculated a huge load of cum in his mother's willing mouth.

He put a gentle hand behind his mother's pretty, black haired head. He humped her mouth. He fucked her face. He continued humping his mother's mouth and fucking her face. With them both wanting the same thing, he was as determined to cum in his mother's mouth as much as his mother was determined for her son to cum in her willing mouth.

"Oh, my God, Anthony," laughed his mother with her mouth full of her son's semen that dripped from her lips to decorate her naked breasts with long, wet streams of sexual satisfaction.

Then, holding some back, as soon as she released the pressure of her lips from her son's erect prick, surprising her, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her beautiful hair, and across her big, naked breasts. Indeed, an unexpected, sexually pleasure, Anthony gave his mother a cum bath. As if he was a dog marking his territory with pee, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over his naked mother's pretty face.

"Where did all of that cum come from," she said laughing while wiping her face with a hand towel that she kept by the bed. "That was a surprise. You gave me quite the cum bath, Anthony," she said. "Awash with your cum, I've never had so much cum ejaculated all over me."

# # #

Chapter 02: Sex with my sexy sister, Sophia

The very next day, after 24-year-old Anthony showered and had breakfast downstairs, with his mother still sleeping, he stealthily walked up to his 26-year-old, sister, Sophia's bedroom and silently opened and closed her bedroom door behind him. Hearing the water running from downstairs, he knew that she was in the shower.

He imagined her topless. He imagined her soaping up her huge breasts. He imagined her erect nipples aching to be fingered and sucked. He imagined her naked. He imagined fingering her pussy. He imagined masturbating her. He imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with his fingers. He imagined making love to her before fucking her. He imagined having hot sex with his sister in the shower.

He sat on her bed while waiting for her to finish showering. With her unaware that he was in her bedroom, hoping to surprise her, he wondered if she'd emerge from her shower topless or even naked. Having never having even seen his sister in her bra and panties, he'd love to see her topless. He'd love to see her naked.

'I'd love to see my sister's huge, naked tits. I'd love to see her black, trimmed pussy, and her shapely naked ass,' he thought while impatiently waiting for his sister to materialize. 'I'd love to see my sexy sister naked. How hot would that be to see Sophia without her clothes?'

Finally, when she opened her bathroom door and left it open to air out the steam, he stood from her bed to stand in her bathroom doorway to sexually stare at her while undressing her with his eyes. She was a wearing a short towel that struggled to cover her huge, naked, double D cup breasts while drying her hair with a hair dryer. He looked at her in the forbidden, sexual way that he incestuously looked at their mother.

He stared at her with sexual lust. He stared at her with impassioned horniness. No surprise there, he wanted to have sex with his sister nearly as much as he had wanted to have sex with his mother. Surprising him if she did, hopefully, she'd want to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her. Only, somehow, he knew that his sister would never have sex with him.

A spitting, albeit, a younger image of their mother, she was so beautiful. With her long blue-black, lush hair and huge breasts, Sophia was as sexy and shapely as was Emma. While hoping that her towel would fall, he watched her drying her hair.

Her arms were raised over her head while holding the hair dryer. Stopping just above her pink areolas, the top of her towel drooped low enough to show him the tops of her huge breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage. With her arms continually raised over her head, the bottom of her towel was raised nearly high enough to expose her naked ass and her naked pussy to him, too.

Every time she moved her arms, her towel played peek-a-boo with her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. Whenever she leaned forward, she gave him a flash of the outer contours of her shapely, naked ass. Then, whenever she leaned backwards while continuing to dry her long, beautiful hair, she gave him a flash of the bottom of her black, trimmed, naked pussy.

With her arms continually raised over her head, the tops of her areolas were exposed and her nipples were nearly exposed. As much as he'd love to see his sister's huge, naked breasts, he'd love to see her big, erect nipples, too. The first-time seeing part of her naked pussy and part of her naked ass, never had he seen as much of his sister's nearly naked body as he was seeing now.

With her an exhibitionist, he wondered if she was deliberately flashing him. Yet, not wasting time playing games, and/or wanting to take the time to romance her, with him going to prison soon, he didn't have time to waste. He wanted to have sex with his sister, and he wanted to have sex with her now.

He wanted to make out with her while making love to her. He wanted to masturbate her while licking her pussy and eating her pussy. He wanted to fuck her. In the way that he fucked his mother, he wanted to fuck his sister. He wanted to fuck her fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm.

He wanted her to stroke his erect prick while sucking his stiff dick. He wanted to cum in his sister's mouth and watch her swallow his cum. Then, he wanted to cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. In the way that he had given his mother a cum bath, he wanted to give his sister a cum bath, too.

Telling her what he sexually wanted from her, by showing her what he sexually wanted from her, he walked up behind her and pressed himself against her. He had an erection as soon as he saw his nearly naked sister wearing nothing but a towel that struggled to cover her naked body. He stepped up behind her and creased the back of her towel with his pajama clad erection when parting her towel clad ass cheeks.

Then, taking sexual liberties with her beautiful nearly, naked body, daring himself to do so, he reached around her to cup her naked breasts through her towel. Having never made an inappropriate, sexual advance on sister before, he was making one now. Having never felt his sister's huge breasts, he was feeling them now. Instead of stopping him from groping her breasts through her towel, in the way that his mother stared down at his hands when he groped her naked breasts, his sister stared down at his hands groping her breasts through her towel in the mirror.

Not admonishing him or slapping his horny hands away, with a look of sexual arousal taking control of her face, she allowed him to continue feeling, fondling, and groping her towel clad breasts. Then, when her nipples erected, he fingered them through her towel. Resting her head back against his shoulder and breathing through her mouth, she seemed to enjoy her brother sexually molesting her, feeling her tits, and fingering her nipples. Clearly, Sophia loved her breasts being groped and her nipples being fingered as much as Anthony loved groping his sister's breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

# # #

"I heard you last night with mom when I came home," said his sister and giving her brother a sexy smile and a naughty look while staring at him with sexual interest. "I was surprised. I never expected mom to give you sex. Yet, I never expected you to take the rap for our illegal, unregistered, and unlicensed handguns either," she said turning to face her brother.

Unable to stop herself from staring, as if he had a screwdriver in his pajama bottoms, she looked down at his big, bulging erection that tented his pajama bottoms.

"I won't lie to you that I was scared to death. I thought that I was going to prison for sure. I thought that I'd end up being some lesbian's bitch," she said with a dirty, little laugh. "Thank you taking my place and for making that huge self-sacrifice. Thank you for saving me and sparing me from going to jail. You're a good brother," said Sophia. "I'm indebted to you."

With him still feeling his big sister's her huge, naked tits through her towel, still not stopping him by slapping his horny hands away, she stared down at his hands again before staring up at him. Then, when her nipples fully erected and were clearly visible through the thin towel, he continued fingering her nipples though the bath towel. He pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. Like mother like daughter, sexually aroused, Sophia was breathing through her opened mouth. She continued to allow her brother to have his wicked, sexual way with her towel clad breasts and her erect nipples.

"Why did you do that? Why did you take the handguns from us, pocket them, and tell the police that they were your guns?"

Breasts, especially big breasts, were his absolute, favorite part of a woman's body. While hoping that she would show him her naked breasts, he continued staring at the impressions that his sister's breasts made behind her tight towel in the mirror. He continued staring at his sister's huge breasts in the way that he stared at the impressions his mother's big breasts made in her blouse and bra.

After his mother sexually paid him back for taking the illegal handgun rap by having incestuous sex with him, he hoped his sister would be indebted enough to him to, at least, show him her naked breasts. He'd love to see Sophia's naked tits. He hoped that she'd show him the rest of her naked body, too. He'd love to see her naked body. He hoped that his sexy sister would have incestuous sex with him. He'd love to have incestuous sex with his sister.

"I've been in jail before and you haven't. I knew that you and mom couldn't do the time and I knew that I could," he said with a shrug. "It was as simple as that," he said with another shrug.

# # #

Sophia laughed and looked at her brother with sexual arousal. She seemed tempted to show her brother her naked breasts. She seemed tempted to show him the rest of her naked body. She seemed tempted to give her brother what he wanted, sex, incestuous sex.

Only, it was harder for her to cross the forbidden, incestuous line than it was for Anthony to get by the stigma of having had inbreeding sex with her brother. What if anyone knew or found out that she fucked her brother? What would they say? They'd think her whore, an incestuous whore, who'd have sex with anyone, including her brother.

"I find your unselfish intentions hard to believe," she said. "In payment of you going to prison instead of us going to prison, and with you already having sex with mom, were you hoping that you'd have sex with me," she asked while looking at her brother with as much sexual interest as he was looking at her? "Were you hoping that I'd give you sex, too?"

He shrugged.

"I thought about having sex with mom and/or with you, but nothing more than a sexual fantasy that I had when masturbating myself," he confessed. "I never thought that having sex with mom and/or with you would ever happen. To be honest, surprised that she did, I never thought that mom would have sex with me. To tell you the truth, I was literally stunned when she did. She blew my mind when my naked mother took me by my hand and led my naked body to her bedroom."

12