In Mom's Footsteps Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki slipped off Sara's lap and took Sara's hands before guiding her to her feet. Vicki knelt and removed Sara's shoes and socks. She then removed Sara's mini-skirt leaving her daughter naked. Vicki guided Sara back onto the couch as she knelt on the floor before her. Vicki marveled at the raw beauty and sexuality of Sara's body and let her hands roam over Sara's stomach and legs.

The sight of Sara's perfectly trimmed pussy drew Vicki's gaze and she knew what she wanted. She pushed Sara's thighs apart and Sara scooted to the edge of the couch so her ass was just at the edge. Even before Vicki touched her pussy Sara groaned wildly in anticipation.

When Vicki's tongue did finally touch Sara's pussy Sara squealed happily and Vicki eagerly lapped at Sara's thick, heavy juices. It had been a long time since Vicki had sucked a pussy, but this was so comfortable felt so right she settled right in.

Vicki explored Sara's dripping wet pussy and before long found her clit. Vicki could sense Sara's desperation to cum and so concentrated on perfectly teasing her clit until Sara was crying out and clearly on the brink of cumming. With one last suck at her clit Sara exploded into a wild orgasm unlike any Vicki had seen before. Sara's whole body shook and Vicki felt the wild spasms in her pussy as an orgasm of unbelievable strength shook Sara's body for what seemed like minutes.

When Sara finally finished cumming she was gasping for air. Vicki crawled onto the couch next to her and they spent many long minutes kissing and softly touching each other. Vicki's pussy was incredibly hot and excited from her own frenzied excitement and she couldn't wait any longer.

"I need to cum," she begged.

Sara immediately dropped to the floor in the same position Vicki had just been in. Her kisses and licks were tentative at first as she got used to the feeling of another woman's pussy, but before long Sara eagerly sucked and licked Vicki. Vicki gasped and moaned as her daughter sent her to new heights of desire. Even with Sara's inexperience it only took a few minutes to bring Vicki to her own wild, screaming orgasm.

As soon as Vicki finished she pulled Sara up to her and kissed her deeply. She was eager to taste herself in her daughter's mouth. After many more minutes of kissing and fondling they got up and moved to Vicki's bedroom.

Once there they took turns sucking and teasing each other's tits. Vicki lingered for many long minutes over Sara's amazingly sexy nipples and loved making them grow hard and tight inside her mouth. Sara took equal joy in exploring Vicki's tits and repeatedly teased Vicki's nipples to tight points.

This time they moved into a lazy 69 position with mother on top of daughter. Their hands explored each other as their mouths kissed and licked each other's sensitive pussies. Sara was again the first to cum as Vicki tongue fucked her daughter. The way Sara's pussy spasmed and clutched at Vicki's tongue was very exciting and Vicki pushed her tongue farther and farther inside Sara.

Once Sara found Vicki's clit she slowly teased it until Vicki was gasping and trying desperately to hold back her orgasm for a few more delicious seconds. When Vicki came she lifted her head and cried out as she rocked her pussy from side to side on Sara's face.

As soon as she finished cumming Vicki returned to Sara's pussy. She dragged her tongue over and around Sara's wet pussy and then surprised Sara when she pushed it even lower. As Vicki's tongue passed over her asshole Sara let out an excited, surprised moan that only further encouraged Vicki.

Time was now an absolute blur and Vicki had no idea how long she alternated back and forth between teasing and licking Sara's pussy and asshole. She did know that her jaw muscles ached and she couldn't keep this up much longer.

She shifted her position and reached into her oft-used drawer where she kept an array of sex toys. She pulled out a long dildo and ran it back and forth across her pussy collecting some of Sara's heavy juices.

When the dildo was ready Vicki shoved nearly all of it up Sara's pussy with one long stroke. Sara gasped and yelped as the 9" dildo filled her completely. Vicki expertly fucked her daughter with the long dildo as she licked at Sara's clit until her aching jaw made her take a break.

"Oh damn, oh yeah, oh fuck..." Sara moaned as Vicki fucked her and teased her clit. Vicki continued until she knew Sara was on the brink of cumming. Just before Sara was going to cum Vicki pulled out the long dildo and replaced it with her own tongue which she drove as deeply inside Sara as she could before wriggling it from side to side. Sara groaned and soon her pussy exploded once again in a wild orgasm all around Vicki's tongue.

When Sara was done cumming Vicki rolled off her. Vicki already felt exhausted from the intense build up to this moment and then Sara's wild orgasm. Sara, however was not finished and immediately picked up the long dildo. She pushed her mom's thighs apart and knelt between her knees. She eased the long dildo up Vicki's pussy and continued pushing until its entire length was inside.

Vicki moaned loudly in delight at the way her pussy was stretched and filled. Sara slowly and easily fucked Vicki with the dildo in no hurry to make her cum. For many long minutes this continued until Vicki lifted her head and looked down at Sara. Sara gazed right back and they held their deep eye contact as Sara fucked her.

This was the height of taboo eroticism for Vicki as she gazed intently into her daughter's eyes as her daughter dildo fucked her. Immediately she felt her lust reach a peak as she held this wonderfully incestuous eye contact with Sara.

Sara's eyes gleamed with lust as she worked the huge dildo back and forth. Vicki only broke the eye contact when her orgasm began. Vicki tossed her head back and let out a wild cry as a strong orgasm ripped through her body.

Sara softly slipped the dildo out as soon as Vicki was done cumming and both women immediately knew the other was done for a while. Sara crawled up next to Vicki and they exchanged a long, deep embrace with their tongues engaged in a slow, passionate dance.

Vicki relished the illicit thrill of holding her daughter's warm, sexy body like this after having just fucked the hell out of each other. Sara looked up at her mom with wide, happy eyes and whispered, "Thanks, mom."

Vicki kissed her deeply and replied, "No, baby, thank you. You have no idea how much I wanted that."

With that they settled into each other's arms and softly kissed and fondled each other until sleep finally overtook them both.