In The Bays of Sardinia 02 +PICS

Story Info
Closed on Monday.
4.9k words
4.62
378.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

For text and images in HD resolution, see author's bio page

***

Terry blinked open his eyes, the smell of fried bacon had woken him up. Immediately he was lively and noticed that he was having a cabbage like seldom in a morning. Expectant he crawled out of the sleeping tent and was satisfied that mom had already made breakfast, everything was ready on the camping table in front of the tent. Papa was sitting in his chair reading a pink newspaper.

"Morning Dad,", Terry greeted him and pointed to the paper, "do you read personals?"

"Hello Terry... personals?"

"What you are holding in your hand looks like a women's magazine."

"Oh!" replied his father happily, "that's anything but women's reading, that's the 'Gazzetta dello Sport', sports news."

"Do you understand enough Italian to be able to read this?"

"Every time for sports news," Paul assured him, "and anyway, after reading it, I will certainly understand Italian better than before."

Mama had already brought out bacon and eggs and poured coffee. Terry rubbed his stomach and put his nose over the plate, "Mmm, smells good," he growled, "I'm really hungry today."

"You see," nodded Mary, "that's the sea air... at home you hardly ever have breakfast... did you sleep well?"

"Yes, excellent, although... at the beginning the noise of the crickets bothered me."

"These are cicadas," instructed Papa.

"Fine," said Terry, "but whatever, the chirping lulled me so much over time that I totally kicked away."

"We were all exhausted from the trip," remarked Mary, "we, too, fell asleep straight away..."

Papa stretched out feet and arms and yawned, "Yes, I slept like God in France... uh, of course, in Italy." He gave his wife a big grin and added, "No wonder, with such a charming angel by my side..."

Mama chuckled, "Oh you charmer! Come on, you two eat, otherwise the bacon will get cold... where is Lissy?"

At that moment, her daughter stepped out of the tent, she was wearing sunglasses.

Papa greeted her with a kiss and asked, "Hello little one, did you sleep poorly?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Because of the sunglasses ... do you have a headache?"

"No, no, I just have to get used to the light a bit, but I slept well, the concert of the cicadas is somehow calming, it drowns out everything."

"Thank God!" giggled Mary, looking into the bushes next to the tent and covering her mouth with her hand.

"Why do you mean, mom?" Terry asked curiously.

"Oh... just like that," she avoided, "I think, thanks to the cicadas, we don't have to overhear what the neighbors are doing in their tents at night."

"Leave the neighbors out of it," grinned Terry, "or would you mind if you could hear them making love in their tents?"

"What are you thinking?" Mom laughed, embarrassed, "I just imagine it would not be easy to fall asleep when you hear a couple in the neighboring tent who are... well, after all, it's holidays, the sun and the sea awaken the spirits, and the people here have time..."

"...to think of something else," smiled Papa, putting an arm around his wife, leaning back in the chair with relish.

"It doesn't matter if the neighbors get on with each other," said Terry patronizingly, "here the tents are so far apart that you can't hear anything anyway... then the chirping of the cicadas..."

"Really nice animals," sighed Mary in a tidy mood, "they ensure privacy on the campsite, so everyone can do what they want..."

Lissy noticed that Terry was looking at his mother with ambiguous looks, he must have noticed what their parents had been up to during the night. Surely, he had also noticed that she, herself... that damp stain on her leg wasn't just there by chance; she knew this smell from her friend, Leonard.

Lissy could hardly imagine that her brother, who was sitting next to her and greedily devoured his fried bacon, had lain by her side hours ago, massaging his erection and watching her... the thought flowed through her, a feeling of helplessness and lustful horror flashed across her eyes; she was glad she was wearing her sunglasses, so she didn't have to avoid Terry's carefree looks.

Lissy looked at her parents and noticed that the two turtled together like two freshly in love. She remembered that mom and dad had blossomed earlier during the holidays, but she had never caught them doing it... actually not at home either, where the master bedroom door had always been locked over the years. Didn't she notice a lot in the end? Lissy got hot and cold when she imagined she would have to watch the same show the next night, then her brother would lie next to her again and...

She jumped up and mumbled, "I'm not hungry yet, I think I'll take a walk by the sea."

She was already gone.

"Strange," worried Mary, and looked after her daughter, "Lissy is kind of unbalanced this morning."

"Oh, leave her", Terry soothed his mother, "Lissy was always so weird on the first day of vacation. She must have to sleep twice before she really feels at home on vacation."

"Yes, you are right," Paul confirmed, "I remember. I just forgot because it's been a while since you guys went camping with us as kids."

"Tonight," Terry announced, "I'll take her to the disco, Lissy is really into it, even if she doesn't admit it."

"Good idea," said Mom, "we'll tell her as soon as she gets back. First I'll clean up a bit here, then we'll go to the sea. I can hardly wait, there should be wonderfully beautiful bays, hidden sandy beaches and grottos."

Terry exclaimed enthusiastically, "I'll get the snorkel gear ready."

Half an hour later the family was complete again and made their way to the sea to spend their first day of vacation in a sunny bay.

***

In the evening, Terry sat in front of the camping table and waited for his sister. After a while he called into the tent, "Come on, sis, we're not going to a prom, just going to the beach disco, it's all good with your beauty session, already."

"Give me another minute, Terry, I'll have it in a moment," she answered back. After a quarter of an hour, Lissy pushed the tent entrance aside and stepped outside. She wore a white skirt and an equally white top that left a strip of her belly exposed.

Terry looked at his sister, cleared his throat and was amazed,

"Most girls look pathetic, especially the chubby ones, because everything screams for Weight Watchers. But with you, everything fits perfectly."

Lissy blushed and looked shyly to the side, she didn't remember ever having received a compliment from her brother, and then such a nice one. Mary stood by and confirmed, "Your brother is right, Lissy, everything flows so elegantly with you, no spare tires in sight."

"It is clear," came from the tent entrance, "Lissy has inherited her great figure from her mom." Paul came out, put his hand around Mary's waist and explained, "As I said, everything about my wife is really perfect."

He brought his mouth to her ear and whispered, "My God Mary, how I love your sweet ass."

Mary was so surprised by her husband's frivolous compliment that her cheeks turned dark, she could only whisper back, "You philanderer you..."

And a little louder, "Come for a walk, Paul, and let's finally let the children go to the disco."

Terry and Lissy said good night to their parents and set off. The disco was less than ten minutes away from their tent, it was a simple wooden stage set up on the beach behind the sand dunes. Loudspeakers were emblazoned on two wooden poles to create a dance atmosphere, but they could see from a distance that no lights were on. A young boy who was frolicking on the dance floor with a ball told them that the disco was closed on Mondays.

Disappointed, the siblings sat down on the wooden stairs, Lissy sighed, "What a shame, and I even made myself up for it."

"Doesn't matter," Terry tried to comfort her, "at least I like you. You look great."

Lissy replied puzzled, "You have never said anything like that to me before."

"That's probably, well," suggested Terry, "because I've never paid any attention to it. Come on, I'll get two beers from the bar over there, so our trip wasn't entirely in vain."

Terry disappeared and returned with two beers. He pressed one into his sister's hand, toasted her like a buddy and emptied half the bottle in one go. After wiping the foam from his lips with the back of his hand, he sat down next to Lissy and snorted, "Man, the sun took me today, I'm very thirsty."

"Me, too," said Lissy, "and I'm tired, it's as if I had been at the college all day."

"We snorkeled the whole time, that's probably why we're both so crunchy," he speculated.

Soon the two of them had finished their beer. Terry held up his bottle and looked questioningly at his sister, "Another one?"

Lissy suppressed belching with her fist and nodded. Terry got two more beers and sat down next to his sister again. For minutes they suckled on their bottles and were silent between themselves, as if each wanted to say something to the other without really daring to.

After a while, Lissy coughed and hesitantly asked, "Did you yesterday... could you sleep last night?"

"What do you mean?" asked Terry cluelessly.

"I mean... didn't you wake up?"

"Eh... yes, yes, the cicadas made a mess."

"And otherwise?"

"Otherwise... uh, what do you mean by that?"

Lissy lost patience, "You already know what I'm talking about, our parents."

"Oh!" Terry seemed to remember casually, "yes, they were a bit loud, the two of them."

"Didn't that bother you, our parents next to us?... and making love?"

"Well, eh... a little, of course, because in the past... in the past, they never did that."

"Surely, we just didn't notice it back then because we fell asleep early as children."

"Probably," said Terry, shrugging his shoulders, "I think our parents still have the impression that we are their twelve-year-old children."

"I was totally confused last night," sighed Lissy.

"Yes", Terry answered flatly, "me, too."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean... it's quite normal that something like that turns you on."

"You were awake?" said Lissy excitedly, "and you saw that I..."

"Eh, yes," admitted Terry unwillingly, "calm down, little sister, it got to me, too."

"I noticed that," said Lissy drawn out and nodded ambiguously, "I was able to determine that from my leg, suddenly there was something on it... and it wasn't mine!"

"Sorry," said Terry, "I didn't know you were awake and anyway..."

"You're lying!" Said Lissy, "I'm sure you watched me the whole time!"

"Eh... okay, yes... but actually I saw the shadow of our parents on the partition. I only looked over at you very briefly."

"And you saw me... like that?"

"Yes... a little... to be honest... that turned me on almost more than our parents in their sleeping compartment."

"That's so humiliating!" complained Lissy, throwing her hands up, "then it's my own brother who is watching me!"

"Don't feel like that," Terry tried to appease his sister, "after all, I felt the same as you. You can't imagine how embarrassed I am."

"But I didn't notice anything from you!" pouted Lissy, and smiled stupidly.

"It's better that way," sighed Terry, "that would be so uncomfortable if my own sister watched me..."

"Don't you think," said Lissy, "we should tell our parents that we caught them? In the end, they do this every night. I cannot even imagine it!"

"I don't think so," waved Terry off and shook his head, "I don't think our parents get it on every night, after all, they've been married for ages."

"Maybe you are right," Lissy replied, "I think our parents would be ashamed of themselves, if they found out that we were eavesdropping on them during the night."

"You're good," protested Terry, "we're not listening to our parents, after all, it is they who impose themselves on us acoustically."

"Actually, I hardly heard anything," said Lissy, "but what I saw really turned me on."

"Our parents don't know that we can see their shadows on the partition," said Terry, "maybe we have to diplomatically teach them to close the outside window, then the show will be over."

"Yes," agreed Lissy, "that would help. Maybe we'll tell them right now, mom and dad are sure to be back from their walk. Come on Terry, let's go, we'll teach them gently."

The two rose and set off without a word. When they arrived at the tent, they were disappointed to find that their parents weren't there yet. Terry got two bottles of beer out of the cooler, sat down next to Lissy and handed her one, but even after twenty minutes when they had finished their bottles, mom and dad weren't back.

"They're really fit," muttered Terry, "I think they can handle the Mediterranean climate better than we do. Anyway, I'm beat. Come on, let's go to sleep, I'm sure they'll stay calm tonight, tomorrow it's still early enough to talk to them."

The siblings went to the toilet facility with their toothbrushes. When they returned, Terry glanced at the overly bright gas lamp hanging on the neighboring camper van. He shook his head and grinned, "The poor guy over there must be scared of the dark. Well, it should be fine with me, so all the insects spend the night within a radius of three miles in his can and not in our tent."

Lissy slipped into the inner tent. When her brother lay down next to her, she asked, "Isn't it too bright, the light from the camper over there?"

"Much too bright," sighed Terry, "but I have an idea."

He grabbed his pillow and lay upside down on his mattress, explaining, "When I sleep, I lie to the right, it's darker on this side."

"I also have an idea, if our parents can't help it tonight, the one of us who wakes up goes peeing noisily, which will definitely keep them from continuing with their performance."

"Good idea," said Terry, adjusting his pillow. He was still mumbling a 'good night' and was already falling asleep. Lissy also felt a leaden heaviness in her limbs and dawned on her dreams when she heard Mama's voice, "Aren't they cute, our little ones?"

"The little ones, do you say?" Lissy heard Papa's suppressed laugh, "She's really cute, my Lissy, really to cuddle, but our children are no longer little."

"Oh yes," sighed Mary, "I just mean. But Terry remains my little boy anyway."

"At least they are sleeping soundly," Paul remarked with satisfaction, "come on, let's go brush our teeth."

Lissy heard her parents laughing and disappearing towards the shower facility, then she fell asleep.

***

When Lissy woke up in the middle of the night, the concert of cicadas reached her ear. She was too tired to wonder why she had woken up and wanted to dive back into her dreams, but suddenly her eyes widened. Something in her subconscious had told her something was wrong. Indeed, she recognized the outlines of her parents on the partition wall even more clearly than the previous night.

Papa was standing upright in the tent and Mama was fiddling with the middle of his body, apparently he was wearing shorts. Lissy knew immediately what to do, she wanted to make her way to the toilets, resolved to brush the rack with the tin pans outside, the noise would surely bring her parents to their senses.

Then her gaze fell on the shadow of Mama's hand, which quickly slipped into Papa's shorts and dragged his erection out. Lissy sat down, supported herself with one hand behind her back and wondered if mom this time... yes!... she did it without further ado, grabbed daddy's hardness and closed her wide open mouth around the tip of his cock.

Lissy's heart was beating, she looked into the face of her brother, who was lying upside down next to her. She was relieved to see that he was sleeping soundly. Should she wake him up and tell him to go to the toilet in her place? Suddenly, she was embarrassed at the thought of disturbing her parents' lovemaking with clattering tin dishes; it would certainly be uncomfortable for them to be surprised by their own daughter.

Lissy swallowed and grabbed her neck, she wondered if it would be better in the end if... paralyzed, she watched as Papa's cock disappeared halfway into Mommy's mouth. Her mother seemed to like that, because the shadow of her head alone showed that she was really sucking on Papa's glans. How did it feel to have daddy's thing in your mouth? After half an eternity, mom released her lips from his erection.

Lissy looked down at herself and saw with dismay that one of her hands had become independent and was kneading her chest. She jerked her head and looked over at Terry. Oh dear, he was wide awake!

12