In The Bays of Sardinia 03 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," moaned Terry, who was kneeling in front of her and massaging his cock more and more sustainably.

"The Pig is very nice," Lissy purred, "it wants to kiss you."

Terry couldn't believe what he was hearing, he looked uncertainly into Lissy's face. She asked him again, "Be nice to him, kiss the piglet on the nose."

Terry did not allow himself to be asked a third time, he hastily slid over to Lissy and buried his head between her thighs.

He greedily explored her cloth-covered vulva with his tongue and lips. Soon he wanted to get to the source of her bewitching scent and pushed the wet material aside. Apparently, he had touched Lissy's sensitive spot because she lost her balance and fell over.

When Terry saw that his sister was bouncing back on the edge of the rubber boat, he couldn't be stopped, he lifted her legs, reached under her buttocks and pulled her panties over her feet. Lissy stayed with bent legs and felt with delight how Terry pushed himself between her thighs and sucked her labia into his mouth. He seemed to know exactly where and how she liked it.

When she felt that her brother was about to chase her around the sky, she let herself roll into the boat and came to lie upside down on him. She turned and knelt on all fours over Terry, dragging his pants down his thighs. Lissy marveled at the twitching erection that towered up to her,

felt how her brother pressed his face into her lap and drove his tongue impetuously into her pleasure channel.

She opened her mouth and closed her lips around this beautiful cock.

Little by little, it seemed to her that Terry's glans was getting thicker and thicker under her tongue. As she again suspected that she was nearing the end, Terry interrupted her game and crawled hastily out from under her. He took her by the sides and heaved her on the edge of the rubber boat. Lissy stayed on her stomach, her head dangling down on the outside.

Her brother grabbed her by the sides again when Lissy felt that his boner was pushed between her thighs. In tiny spurts, he opened her labia to pull back the tip of his cock immediately. Lissy almost despaired, she wanted to feel her brother inside her... completely!... now! then Terry sank into her lap as far as it would go... Lissy howled.

Push by push, Terry drove her higher... his hand squeezing under her belly and looking for her pleasure button.

Her brother's erection filled her more and more... his finger stroking her clit... behind her, Terry's moaning... a drop of sweat came off the tip of her nose and fell into the sand...

Terry's last powerful thrusts made her float away... she felt as if she could watch herself from high above as she lay on the edge of the rubber boat,

how she screamed one last time, and felt Terry pumping, pumping, pumping his load into her lap; then it grew dark around her.

***

Lissy opened her eyes, the sand floor was still under her head, and she felt Terry's weight on her back. Her brother pushed himself up and withdrew from her. She slipped into the boat and they both sat, breathing heavily.

When Terry could speak again, he grinned exhaustedly over at her, and said haltingly, "Come on... let's bathe in the sea."

Both of them kicked their clothes off their bodies and ran hand in hand to the bank, where they sank into the moonlit water, creaking, and laughing.

***

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance