Incest Tales of the Quarantine 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, my hands rolling her jeans off her thighs.

"I'm just a wicked, wicked girl," I cooed, shoving her pants further and further down her thighs."

"You are," she groaned. She shook her head. "Just such a naughty girl."

I giggled as I nuzzled my lips into her left breast. I kissed around her areola, smooching at her skin. As I did, my hands slid up her thighs to her panties. They were silk and smooth, a ruffle of lace around the edges. Those felt sexy.

I pulled my head from her breasts to stare down at them. Red. A sultry crimson with black lace. I hooked my finger into her panties and tugged, pulling the elastic waistband from her skin. I caught a glimpse of a blonde bush.

"I think you wanted to be seduced," I cooed, "since you wore these sexy panties."

I released the waistband. It snapped against her skin. She shuddered and whimpered. "Maybe I did. After you sucked my cream off your fingers..."

"How many times did you masturbate last night?" I asked as I ducked in to suck on her left nipple.

"A few times," she moaned then gasped as I sucked on her nub.

I nursed on her nipple. To my delight, Mom started exploring my body. She shoved her hands up beneath my t-shirt. I groaned as she reached up towards my boobs. She gripped them. I gasped around her nub as she squeezed my naked tits.

She groped my D-cup titties. She kneaded them. I groaned, sucking hard on her nubs. I loved the feel of her in my mouth. I whirled my tongue around her nipple. She groaned, her passion echoing around the room. Her fingers dug into my firm tits. She worked up to my own nubs. Pinched them.

I groaned, my cunt clenching. Juices trickled down my thighs.

"Oh, Nancy," she groaned. "Ooh, you have such a ripe pair of tits. I used to have tits as firm as these. Then I had four children."

I popped my mouth off her nipple and hefted her heavy boobs. "You have gorgeous tits, Mom. I bet Dad loves them."

"Let's not talk about your father," she groaned. "Not when I'm..."

"It's not cheating if it's in the family," I proclaimed and then ducked my head down and sucked on her right nipple again.

Hard.

She gasped, her fingers digging into my breasts. That made me shiver. Made me hungry. I wanted to lick the pussy that birthed me. I was so glad I started my plans to do naughty and kinky things with Mom. Renee would gladly jump Clancy's bones once I gave them a push, and Linda was such a Daddy's girl I was shocked she wasn't already gagging on our father's cock.

Well, she was eighteen and a virgin, so some allowance had to be given.

I sucked one last time on Mom's nipple, bringing a gasp of delight from her, then I sank down to the floor. My breasts pulled away from her hand as I settled to my knees, my skirt fluttering. Mom's panties were right before my face. Some of her blonde curls peeked out of the leg holes. I breathed in, her tangy musk filling my nose.

"Mmm, Mommy," I breathed, sliding my hands up her shaved legs. They were smooth and toned. "You are so sexy. I've wanted to eat your pussy out for so long."

"You're a naughty one, Nancy," she groaned. "I can't believe you're into this."

"Incest?" I grinned, hooking the waistband of her panties.

"Yes!" she moaned.

I tugged at her lacy panties. I worked them off slowly. I peeled them down, loving the way they rolled off of her. I licked my chops, just so eager to feast on her pussy. Her blonde bush sprang up, no longer compressed by the tight cloth. Her tangy scent grew stronger and stronger.

Her pussy lips peeked through her forest of blonde curls. I salivated at the sight of them. I kept rolling off Mom's panties down her thighs. Her big boobs jiggled over me. She gripped the edge of the counter, staring down at me with wild, blue eyes.

"I'm going to devour that pussy, Mommy," I moaned. "I'm going to feast. You're going to love it."

"Oh, god," she breathed, her tits rising and falling. "I've really never done it with a woman. This is..."

"Heady?"

She nodded, boobs jiggling.

I grinned as I pulled her panties and jeans off her feet one by one. She stepped out of them, thigh muscles flexing with lithe delight. I shoved them to the side. Then I peeled off my own t-shirt, baring my perky tits. They bounced as I moved in to lick at my mother's cunt.

I salivated to lap at that cunt. To feast on the hole that had birthed me. This was the kinkiest thing I had ever done. I smacked my lips. I leaned in and pressed my face up between her thighs, my brown hair brushing her flesh. I came closer and closer to her pussy.

"Nancy," whimpered Mom, her big boobs swaying above me.

"Relax, Mom," I groaned. "You're going to love this."

I pressed my lips into her bush. Her silky curls spilled over my lips. And then I was kissing at her cunt. My tongue fluttered up and down her slit, gathering up her tangy juices. I groaned, savoring her Mommy cream.

It was delicious. I had to have more.

I licked and lapped at her thick pussy lips. I slid through those folds, making her gasp. Her big boobs jiggled above my head. Her face twisted in delight. I thrust my tongue up into her cunt. Into the very hole that had birthed me.

"Nancy!" Her gasp echoed through the workroom. "Oh, my god, Nancy! That's so good!"

. I loved the way she shuddered as I swirled my tongue around in her tangy depths. It was such a treat to feel her trembling.

She ground her twat on my mouth. She wiggled her hips, smearing her flesh across my face, her bush tickling my nose and cheeks. I feasted on her. I thrust my tongue into her depths a second time. I stirred around in her.

The way she moaned was delicious. It was so hot to have her shuddering. Her tits jiggled as she ground herself on my mouth. Her bush slid over my face. It was fantastic to enjoy. I loved those silky curls spilling over my features.

"Oh, my god, yes," I groaned. "You taste good, Mom!"

"You feel good!" she moaned, her body trembling. "Oh, Nancy, what are you doing to me?"

"Devouring you!"

I thrust my tongue back into her depths, my hands sliding around to grab her butt-cheeks. I gripped and kneaded them. I slid my fingers around her plump rump as I swirled my tongue around in her cunt. My lips worked on her pussy lips, her bush caressing my cheeks.

Juices ran down my chin. Her hot cream. That tangy delight. The flavor of her grew and grew in my mouth. She had such a tasty cunt. I loved it. I shuddered, lost to the bliss of not just eating my first pussy in over two weeks, but my mother's pussy.

I feasted on mommy cunt. What a delight.

"Nancy, yes!" she moaned, her hands grabbing her big boobs. "Ooh, that's good." Then she did something so hot.

She lifted her right breast and sucked on her own nipple.

She did it with such practice skill that she must nurse herself often. I bet she did it when Daddy fucked her. It must drive him wild. He's so lucky to get to see something that hot. I groaned, my tongue dancing around in her cunt as she sucked on her nipple. Her pussy clenched around my probing appendage.

God, she was so sexy. So hot. My fingers dipped into her butt-crack as she nursed herself. I slid down and found her asshole. I massaged against it. She groaned and sucked harder on her nipple. She didn't feel like a stranger to some ass play.

I thrust my middle finger into her bowels.

She moaned in delight.

Her velvety flesh engulfed my digit. Her tight bowels squeezed about it. I loved the sounds she made. My own pussy grew hotter, molten juices dribbling down my thighs. I flicked my tongue up through her lips to her clit. As I swirled around it, my thumb slid over her taint and into her bush. I found the entrance to her cunt.

Thrust my fat digit inside of her.

She groaned louder about her nipple, her holes squeezing about my thumb and middle finger. I sucked on her clit, nursing on that bud with the same sloppy intensity she suckled at her own nipple. I pumped my digits in and out of her pussy and asshole.

Her mouth popped off her nipple. "Oh, my god, Nancy. You're going to make me cum!"

"Good," I moaned, my nose pressed into her bush. Her tangy aroma filled my nostrils. Her naughty flavor soaked my taste buds. "Cum for me, Mom!"

I sucked on her clit, my lips sealed over her bud. My thumb pumped into her silky cunt and my middle finger into her asshole. I worked them in and out of her as I nursed on her bud. Her boobs jiggled as she shuddered.

Her moans grew louder and louder, her blue eyes staring down at me. They blazed with such intensity. I thrust my thumb and middle finger deep into her holes. My lips nibbled on her clit. She gasped.

Hot cunt cream gushed out around my thumb.

I ripped my fingers from her holes and sealed my mouth around her climaxing cunt. I drank down her tangy passion, reveling in the incestuous juices gushing out of my mother's cunt. She threw back her head.

"Yes, yes, yes, Nancy!" she cried, her big boobs heaving. "Oh, that's so good. That's amazing!"

I drank down the cream like it was the sweetest ambrosia. I had never tasted a hotter cunt. This was such a special twat. My mother's cunt. I hoped to devour both my sisters' snatches, but I couldn't imagine that they would be as delicious to enjoy as my mother's.

"Oh, my god, I love this!" Mom howled as she had both her first lesbian and first incestuous orgasm.

I gave my mom that bliss.

Her boobs heaved. They smacked together, rippling from the impact. Her juices ran down my chin towards my own jiggling boobs. My hands gripped her rump as I gulped down her cream. I loved her passion. I wanted to keep drinking it.

But she hit her peak.

She panted, her head lolling back. Her gasps echoed through the workroom. I loved the way her big boobs swayed. She sucked in deep breaths, her head swaying from right to left. She closed her eyes, a smile spreading on her lips.

"That was amazing," she purred. "Oh, that was just fantastic."

"I know," I said and stood up. I shoved off my skirt and stepped back. It dropped down to my feet. I hopped up on the worktable in the center of the room facing her. I spread my legs. "I got a pussy in need of being licked now, Mommy."

She shuddered. I hadn't called her mommy in years. She licked her lips, her eyes locked on my brown-furred muff. I leaned back on my hands, my boobs quivering. My toes curled. I was barefoot. So eager for the fun to begin.

Mom did something that shocked me. She grabbed a wooden spoon. It had a long, narrow, and smooth handle. An improvised dildo? Or did she want to spank me like she had when I was a kid? I could be down for some spanks.

"I've never done this, but..." she said, falling to her knees before me, her face level with my twat. "So I hope it's good."

"Just do what I did to you," I groaned. "Or Dad. He must go down on you."

"He does," she said, a shiver running through her. "Oh, yes, he does."

Then she buried her face into my bush. My brown curls spilled over her lips and nose moments before she kissed at my cunt. I gasped at the incestuous contact of my mother's mouth on my cunt. She smooched up and down my flesh. I groaned at the naughty feeling.

Her tongue flicked out. She stroked up my slit. My pussy lips burst with pleasure. She brushed my clit. I gasped, my round boobs shaking. My fingers twitched against the polished wood of the worktable. She licked me again and again, moaning.

"You like that, don't you?" I purred. "The taste of your daughter's cunt, Mommy?"

"Yes," she groaned, her blue eyes blazing up at me. "Yes, I do."

I shuddered as she thrust her tongue into my cunt. I gasped at the feel of my mommy swirling around inside of me. The pleasure rippled through my body. It was such a treat. I loved every moment of this. I savored every second of Mom licking and lapping and devouring my cunt.

She feasted on me with hunger. I groaned, savoring her tongue dancing around in me. I threw back my head, my boobs jiggling. This was incredible. I had my mother feasting on me with hunger. She devoured my twat like it was the sweetest ambrosia.

"It's hot, right?" I groaned. "The incest?"

"Yes!" she whimpered. "It's hot. It's so hot."

She flicked her tongue up to my clit. I gasped as she brushed my bud. At the same time, she pressed the handle of the wooden spoon into my cunt. I groaned as she pressed it in. Thicker than a finger or even a thumb, it stimulated my cunt. And it kept sliding deeper and deeper into me as she fluttered her tongue against my bud.

I gasped as the smooth shaft massaged my pussy walls. She pressed it all the way to my cervix. I groaned, loving the feel of that narrow shaft inside of me. My twat clenched about it. She kissed my clit. Nibbled on it.

"Oh, Mom," I groaned, savoring the make-shift dildo being in me. "That's hot. Fuck that shaft in and out of my cunt. Make me cum, Mommy!"

She pulled back the dildo. I groaned, savoring it sliding out of my pussy. It sent a wild thrill through my body. My boobs quivered. Her tongue licked at my clit, adding those sparks of delight to the silky friction.

She pulled the spoon out too much. It popped out of my cunt, leaving me aching to be filled. I whimpered, wanting to have it ramming back into my snatch and reaching to my cervix. I quivered in anticipation.

Only my mother was far, far naughtier than I had ever imagined.

She pressed it against my asshole. I gasped as she drilled it against my anal ring. Slicked by my pussy juices, my sphincter relaxed and swallowed it. I groaned as she slid it into me. My toes curled. My back arched. I gasped as she went deeper and deeper into my bowels.

"Fuck, Mom!" I groaned, my face twisting up with rapture. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's just delicious."

"I know," Mom cooed. "Mmm, I thought you'd like it up the ass. I know I do."

"Mom!" I gasped as that wooden handle reached so far into my bowels. It was incredible to feel. "Oh, my god, Mom, that's great. Yes, yes, just like that. Ooh, work that handle in and out of my asshole."

She did. She fluttered her tongue around my clit and fucked the handle in and out of my asshole. My legs kicked. I moaned out my passion, savoring every moment of that polished-smooth shaft burying into my anal depths and then pulling back. The velvety friction melted passion down to my cunt. My clit burst with sparks from her sucking.

She fucked that naughty handle in and out of my bowels. My mother was such a wild delight. I was so glad that I had seduced her. Ooh, I would make quarantine into such a naughty event. I had kinky plans. Wild and naughty ideas.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mommy!" I moaned. "Ooh, fuck your daughter's asshole. Yes, yes, just like that. You're such a wicked Mommy!"

"I know," she moaned into my clit. She fluttered her tongue across my bud. The pleasure burst through my body. "Mmm, just such a wicked slut."

She rammed that wooden handle in and out of my bowels. She fucked me with passion. It was such a wild delight to experience. I groaned, my toes curling as she thrust it into my asshole. Her tongue swirled around my clit.

I squeezed my thighs around her head. I held her to my pussy, her blonde curls spilling over my thighs. My breasts quivered as I sucked in breaths. My orgasm built and built, stirred up by the wooden handle fucking my asshole.

"Goddamn, Mommy!" I moaned. "Oh, goddamn, that's good. You're so wild. You're going to have me cumming and cumming and fucking cumming!"

"Mmm, good," Mommy purred. She fluttered her tongue around my clit. Then she nibbled on it. "I want you to cum as hard as you made me. It was so hot."

I shuddered and then gasped at how hard she nursed on my clit. She sucked on that naughty nub. My asshole clenched down on her thrusting the handle in and out of my bowels. It was fantastic to enjoy. Just a wild passion to experience.

She sucked harder on my clit. My bud burst with sparks. My asshole clung to the wooden spoon handle. It plunged deep and hard into my asshole. The velvety stimulation heated up my cunt. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming.

I bit my lip, my entire body shaking. I would have such a mighty climax. A wondrous burst of ecstasy that would sweep through my body. I shuddered, my head swaying from side to side. This was incredible.

I loved this.

"Oh, god, Mom, I'm going to cum!" I moaned.

"Good," she purred, jamming the makeshift dildo hard into my bowels. She nibbled on my clit. "Cum for Mommy!'

I shuddered. She was such a kinky MILF. I was glad I started with her. My toes curled, my boobs jiggling. I whimpered and groaned, my orgasm about to burst through me. She pumped the spoon hard and fast in and out of my bowels. My clit throbbed in her hungry mouth.

Mom jammed the handle deep into my asshole while sucking hard on my clit. I gasped out as the pleasure burst through me. I groaned, my legs kicking out. My pussy convulsed and gushed juices. My passion echoed through the workroom.

"Mommy!"

Her lips darted down to lap up my cream flowing out. My bowels rippled around the spoon, celebrating the passion of this moment. It was incredible. I loved it. Savored it. This was so hot to feel. I loved every second of it.

My mind boiled from the rapture that swept through me. Stars burst across my vision. It was incredible to enjoy. I groaned and gasped. My boobs jiggled and my toes curled as the incestuous pleasure smothered my thoughts.

"Oh, Nancy, yes!" Mom moaned as she lapped up my cream.

"Mommy!" I gasped, spasming. "Oh, Mommy, this is so hot. Ooh, we're going to have so much fun in quarantine!"

"Yes, we are!" she moaned.

I hit the heady peak of my orgasm. I quivered there. My toes curling. It felt so amazing. My asshole rippled around that naughty spoon. Then Mom rose, her chin dripping with pussy cream. She kissed me hard on the mouth.

I shuddered, our naked boobs pressing tight. I knew that we would get so wild in here. We would be doing such nasty things to each other. I couldn't wait to find out what other items we could use on each other.

What other naughty kitchen implements and crafting tools could be used to make each other cum. I knew we would find out.

* * *

Two days later, the third week of quarantine started. It was time to expand my incestuous plans.

I was in the workshop with Mom. We just had a wild romp, the air reeking of our hot pussies. "I had a naughty idea," I said as I pulled on my purple panties.

"Oh?" Mom panted, her big boobs heaving.

"How would you like to eat a creampie?"

Mom blinked. "A what?"

"You know, eat cum out of a girl's pussy. My pussy." I licked my lips. "I'd love to eat cream out of yours."

"Whose?" she asked, shuddering.

"Dad's, of course," I purred. "Why don't you go up there and give him some afternoon delight. I bet if you whisper the right words in his ears, he'll be more than excited to go fuck you. Just make sure he cums in you."

"Oh, god," she groaned, licking her lips. Then her eyes narrowed. "You asked if I wanted to eat a creampie."

"Yeah," I said, pulling on a pink babydoll t-shirt. "I'm going out to the garage to fuck Clancy. I bet I can get him to pound me hard. I just have to drop my shorts and panties, bend over the hood of the car he's working on, and he'll be all over me." Then I could plant the seeds about him and Renee hooking up. Ooh, and maybe Linda will get curious about Mom and Dad fucking in the middle of the day. Get her jump-started on going after Dad.

"That's so wild," Mom moaned as I drew on my jean shorts. She had her own pair of tight shorts and a tank top that molded to her big breasts. She was dressing sexily for me. "Okay, honey, let's do it."

I grinned. My family would be passing quarantine in style. I'd have us all fucking and sucking and loving each other before it was over. Humming, I headed out to the garage where my twin brother awaited. I would give him a thrill.