Incestuous Bedtime Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her. She looked so beautiful. So wonderful. Such a delight. My heart pounded in my chest as I slipped off my backpack. She tucked the flower behind her ear as I pulled out the blanket and spread it out on the soft ground cover. She turned to me, her purple flower clashing against her red hair.

Her mother did the same with flowers she plucked, her blonde locks spilling around her face.

My breath caught for a moment.

"We made you right here," I said as Michelle came to the blanket. "You are just so beautiful, Michelle. That night at the restaurant, when I said I loved you, I meant it. Not as a father, but as a man."

"Daddy," she whimpered, her voice tight. "I... I..." Tears spilled down her cheeks. She seemed incapable of speaking as she stared at me with such joy in her eyes.

I knew I hadn't read this wrong. I knew my daughter loved me. That she cared for me, wanted me. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the small jewelry box I purchased yesterday. I snapped it open, showing off a gold ring with a small, pink diamond set on it.

"This is a promise ring," I said. "I know we can't be open about our relationship, but this is proof that I love you. You can wear this and look down at it and know that I care for you. That I want you to be my woman. My... my lover."

Her small breasts rose and fell. I sank to my knees.

"You are as beautiful as your mother," I said. "You're an angel we made, and I don't care if society thinks that this is wrong. I know what I feel for you. What has been developing in my heart." I held out the promise ring. "I want to love you, Michelle."

I trembled, staring at her, waiting for her response. What would she say? How would she react? I knew she loved me, but was she ready for this? Was I going too fast? Her breasts rose and fell in her tank top.

Her eyes were shiny.

Pressure squeezed my chest as I waited for her answer.

To be continued...