Incestuous Bedtime Tale Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set my phone on its dock, the camera aimed at the bed. I ducked my head down, staring into the screen. "Enjoy the show, Mom."

"I am," she said, her voice sounding stronger than it had for days.

I winked at her. Just knowing she was watching made this naughtier. I was eager to have a threesome with my grandson and daughter. I sauntered across the room, Vanessa lying on her back now, her hand clamped over her pussy, trapping in her son's cum.

She wanted to be breed.

I wanted her to be knocked up, too.

Another incestuous generation. Daddy would be so proud. I liked to think of him in that field of wildflowers. Vanessa had that dream the night he died. It was such a beautiful thing. I didn't know if it was true or just a coincidence my daughter had it, but it gave me peace.

I hoped Mom would find her way to that wildflower field.

I pushed down those thoughts. This was a night of celebration. I felt my daughter and grandson's eyes on me. My breasts swayed. I was still in great shape. I kept myself fit just like Daddy wanted. I bent over, wiggling my naked rump at them, my pussy on display.

I loved being a tease. I remembered the fun I had when I was Harry's age. Teasing Daddy at my high school. I did such naughty things, risking getting him fired by screwing him in the locker rooms, his office, empty classrooms. The more and more pregnant I'd become that first year, the more and more I wanted his cock in me.

Would Vanessa be like that with Harry? I shuddered, imagining her showing up at his college for hot trysts. Letting everyone see that he'd bred her and made her so wet she had to have his cock in her twenty-four/seven.

Well, Vanessa wasn't me. She was still a shy girl in some ways. Her confidence had grown as she aged, but she wasn't adventurous.

"Mmm, we're going to have so much fun fucking your mother," I told Harry as I pulled out my favorite strap-on. The long, pink shaft was still as shiny as ever. It had been polished in pussies for so many years. I whirled around. "Huh?"

Harry grinned. "I want her pussy, though."

"Oh?" I asked, seeing this strength in him. He'd never been so forceful with me. "Want to make sure you've bred your mommy?"

"Yep," he said. His hand went to her belly. "I want to put my daughter in her belly."

Vanessa shuddered at his touch. Her blue eyes, the same color as my mother's, found mine. They had such a bright gleam in them. An excited shiver raced through her as he rubbed her flesh. She licked her lips, her hands rubbing at her sloppy cunt.

"Mmm, I don't mind fucking your mother's asshole," I purred as I donned my strap-on. I stepped into the harness, the fourth one for this toy. They did break when you fucked as hard as I did. I pulled the vinyl up my legs, shivering at the contract. "Your mother loves it up the ass."

"Once she's pregnant," said Harry, "then I'll fuck her up the ass."

Vanessa shuddered. She smiled at her son. Her wedding ring flashed as she reached out and took his cock. She stroked him hard, her hand gliding up and down his glistening dick. She was still Daddy's wife. She didn't plan on marrying Harry, but she would be his lover.

As for me, Daddy was enough. I still had Vanessa to be my lover. I would share her with my grandson and, hopefully, my granddaughter in about nineteen years. I would still be eager to have fun when she became an adult.

I glanced at the phone and bit my lip.

"Mmm, Mommy will ride your cock day and night until she's bred," Vanessa purred. She threw her leg over my grandson, straddling him. Her hand pulled from her pussy. Cum dripped out of her snatch, running down her thighs. One drop landed on the tip of his cock she held.

He groaned.

I licked my lips as I adjusted the harness traps, pressing the base of the dildo against my clit. I couldn't look away from my daughter's cunt lowering and lowering until she brushed my grandson's cock. He was also my brother and my nephew.

Our family was so wonderfully fucked up.

Vanessa groaned as she slid her pussy lips over his cock. I shuddered as I watched that magical moment of my daughter and grandson uniting into one flesh. Vanessa's back arched, her fiery hair sweeping down her back. Her cute ass clenched.

God, she was such a sexy thing. Thirty-seven and hot. In her prime. She and Harry were going to have so much fun together. They were going to love each other. I was so glad I could share in it.

I grabbed the lube out of the drawer and coated the dildo. I stroked up it as my daughter rose up his cock. Her pussy left his dick gleaming with fresh juices. Her hips wiggled, her cute ass jiggling before she slammed down him, impaling herself again.

She threw a naughty look over her shoulder, a bewitching smile on her face. "Come on, Mom. Mmm, I want that dildo in my asshole."

Harry grabbed her butt-cheeks and, to my utter delight, parted them. "Yeah, Grandma. My mom needs a cock in her ass. She's a bit of a slut."

"Harry!" Vanessa groaned. "What a thing to call your mother."

"I've heard you call Grandma a slut before," he said, his fingers digging into Vanessa's rump. "You're a slut-mommy who loves being fucked in the ass by Grandma's huge dildo."

"That does sound like something you've said," I purred, advancing on the bed with my dildo coated in lube. "I am a big slut for my daughter, Harry, honey. I love fucking her up the ass. Your mom would ride Great-Grandma Melissa's dildo while I fucked mine hard into her ass."

"Damn," my grandson groaned. "Come on and fuck her ass. My mommy-slut needs it."

"Mmm, I'll be your mommy-slut," moaned Vanessa. "You're just as sexy as your daddy."

Harry Jr. was definitely getting there.

I slid onto the bed as Vanessa looked over her shoulder at me. She smiled again, her blue eyes twinkling. She wanted it. I glanced down at her asshole exposed by her son's grip. His fingers held her apart, that wrinkled hole just aching to be fucked by my dildo.

"Mom," she moaned. "Hurry up. I need it bad. I have my son's cock in me. He's right, I'm going to be such a slut for him."

I winked at her. "Good."

I pressed the lubed dildo between the cheeks of her ass, sliding down to her sphincter. The base massaged my clit already. That wonderful delight shuddered through me. My cunt clenched, drinking in the delight.

I found her hole. I pressed forward. My arms went around my daughter, grabbing her tits. They were a little sticky with my grandson's cum. I kneaded her tits as she groaned. The dildo massaged my clit as it vanished into her asshole.

"Oh, Harry, your grandma's sodomizing me!" she moaned. "Ooh, she's filling me up the way your cock's stuffing my pussy."

"Mmm, we're going to make her cum together, aren't we, Harry, honey?" I purred, squeezing my daughter's plump breasts."

"Yes!" groaned Harry. "Come on, Mom, ride me."

My grandson thrust upward, making his mother gasp. Her back arched into my breasts. My nipples throbbed against her flesh. I shuddered at the contact. It was such a wicked thrill. This naughty heat surged through my body. I bit my lip, my nipples throbbing against her flesh.

I squeezed her tits and pressed my pillowy breasts into her back. I pumped my hips, working the dildo in and out of her asshole as she rode her son. Her moans were so sweet to hear. Such wicked sounds. Incestuous bliss rippled through me, flowing from my clit every time I thrust forward.

The dildo's base massaged me.

I nuzzled into her ear and whispered, "Mmm, you're going to cum so hard on our dicks, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mom," she moaned, a quiver to her voice. Her hips swiveled, moving my dildo. The base massaged my clit in circles as I pumped in and out of her. "I'm going to explode on you both. I'm going to milk my son's balls dry!"

"Not going to be an ounce of sperm left in him," I moaned, my crotch smacking into her bubbly rump. "You're going to drain him."

"Every drop!" she moaned. "Ooh, Harry, until I'm pregnant, I want your cock spurting in my pussy day and night!"

"Yes, Mom!" he panted. "Damn, work that pussy up and down my cock. That's such a hot feel."

Vanessa purred in delight. "Yes, it is." Her head turned to glance at me over her shoulder. "I love it, Mom."

I kissed her, hugging her tight as I sodomized her ass with my dildo. Hard strokes that reamed into her deep. I shuddered, my clit throbbing and aching from the force of my strokes. I buried into her bowels again and again.

My clit loved it.

Sparks flared every time while my tongue danced with hers. I could taste the faint flavor of my grandson's cum. A ripple of delight shot through me. I drove my dildo hard into her asshole as she rode my grandson.

She moaned into the kiss. Her body trembled in my embrace. My fingers dug into her tits, massaging her. Loving her. Our tongues dueled. Harry grunted. The slap of flesh on flesh echoed through the room while the bed frame creaked.

"Damn," Harry groaned. "Oh, damn, Mommy-slut. I can feel how much you want my cum. You want me spurting into you. Just flooding your pussy!"

"Yes!" Vanessa moaned, breaking the kiss. Her body shuddered as she stared down at her son. " I do!"

She leaned over him as she worked her pussy up and down his dick. Her back fell away from my tits. They swung before me as I pounded her asshole. I stroked her harder, my hands sliding from her breasts to caress her side.

She kissed her son. They moaned together. Her back arched, her red hair swaying about her. I loved it. I drove my dildo hard into her asshole, my crotch smacking into my daughter's flesh. My heavy tits heaved.

I scooped up my right tit, cradling the pillowy boob in my hand. I lifted it, bringing my nipple to my mouth. I suckled, missing my breast milk. I lost it after daddy passed away. I'd dried up when we were lost to our grief.

I shuddered as my sensitive nipple throbbed in my mouth. I loved the feel of it as I thrust my cock into my daughter's asshole hard and fast. I fucked her with vigor, moaning about my nub. The pleasure shot down to my pussy.

My orgasm grew and grew.

Every stroke flared passion from my clit.

My little nub throbbed against the dildo's base. It drank in the feel. I groaned, drunk on the delight of fucking my daughter's asshole while she kissed her son. I thrust harder, faster. My pussy dripped juices.

I moaned around my nipple. The hums sent ripples of delight through my flesh. I groaned louder, sucking harder. My right hand squeezed my tit that I nursed on. The fingernails of my other hand scratched down my daughter's back.

"Oh, Harry, yes!" Vanessa moaned. "I'm getting there. You and your grandmother are driving me wild."

"Good!" Harry growled. His eyes flashed up at me from over my daughter's shoulders. "Fuck her harder, Grandma. Let's make her explode!"

I popped my nipple out of my mouth. "Like the mommy-slut she is!" I moaned, thrusting hard and fast. "Cum, Vanessa!"

"I'm getting there," she groaned. "Oh, god, I am. Your shafts are filling me up. Ooh, my son's so big, and Mom... I love your dildo pounding my asshole. Yes, yes, keep thrusting into me."

I fucked her hard, my tits bouncing before me. The sparks of pleasure fed my orgasm faster and faster. I was getting closer and closer to that wonderful moment. She squirmed atop her son, working her pussy up and down his dick.

He grunted and groaned. She panted and moaned. I loved it. My hair danced around my shoulders. I glanced to my right, at the phone recording this all. I winked for my mother watching us. A wave of heat shot through me.

"Mommy! Harry!" squealed my daughter.

"Yes!" Harry gasped.

My daughter must be cumming. I slammed my dildo into her asshole while she writhed atop her son. The pleasure surged through me. My cunt clenched. I drew back the dildo, needing just a little bit more stimulation on my clit to melt into rapture.

"Fuck, Mom!" grunted Harry.

"Yes, yes, I love your jizz spurting into me!" my daughter howled as I slammed back into her bowels.

I came.

"I love being bred by my big, strong son!"

"Yes, yes, breed her!" I gasped as my pussy convulsed. Waves of ecstasy washed out of my cunt and through my body.

"I am, Grandma!" groaned Harry. "Oh, yes, yes. Her pussy's milking my dick!"

"Good!" I moaned, dizzy with lust. The pleasure was incredible. It rippled out of my pussy.

Cream gushed hot down my thighs. The bliss drowned my mind. Stars danced before me as my mind rode the waves of ecstasy. Each one crested higher and higher, carrying me into such rapture. My big boobs heaved before me as I swayed.

"Vanessa! Harry!" I moaned.

"Oh, Mom! I love you!" my daughter panted. "I love you and Harry!"

"Yes!" I gasped, my orgasm peaking. Dying.

"Mom, you are such a slut!" groaned Harry. "That was incredible. I think you drained my balls."

"Mmm," my daughter purred, panting as she trembled on him.

Panting from the delight my orgasmic bliss, I slid my dildo out of my daughter's asshole. I shuddered as she lay collapsed on my grandson. They were kissing, loving each other. I smiled at the intimacy they had. I crawled off the bed, my limbs still shaking from the pleasure I'd just experienced.

I picked up the phone. "You still with us, Mom?"

"That was beautiful," she said. "You three are having so much fun."

"I wish you were here," I said, crossing the room, leaving my daughter and her son to their dwindling passion. It was getting late.

I was feeling it. My body didn't like late nights any longer.

"I wish I was, too," Mom said. "Now you should get some sleep."

I laughed. "That's what I was going to say to you."

"I'm still your mother." She gave me a happy smile. It broke into a yawn. "Mmm, I think I'm going to sleep, too. I know I'll have naughty dreams."

"Night, Mom," I said, smiling at her wan face. She looked so old now. The last few months... "I love you."

"Love you, too," she said, her voice sleepy. Then the screen went black.

I closed the door to the master bedroom. It wasn't my room any longer now. I was surrendering it to my daughter and grandson. I padded down the hallway to my new room. It was a guest bedroom. I wanted Harry and Vanessa to be able to have their own place. I knew I would join them for fun, or Vanessa would come to my bed.

When Mom recovered, she would sleep in here with me.

I slipped into it, stripped off my dildo, and fell onto my bed. The sheets felt cold. I rolled over onto my side and stared at the picture of my wedding day. Eighteen and pregnant, clinging to Daddy. Mom was on the other side, so young and beautiful. Only thirty-seven. A woman in her prime.

I drifted off to sleep and fell into dreams of the past while the future was being created down the hall.

* * *

Vanessa Young -- September 2056

Dr. Wilson had a sad smile on her face, an echo of grief that I felt as she moved the ultrasound around my belly. She was my mother's best friend. Heaven Wilson had been a great help to mom the last few days. I had hoped Grandma lived long enough to see the ultrasound of her second great-grandchild. The continuation of our family tradition.

Despite the grief of losing Grandmother, hope surged through me as I stared at the image of my child. The image looked so lifelike. My baby twitched as she lay on her side, her eyes closed. I could see my baby's tiny fingers balled up into a little fist.

"Wow," Harry said as he looked at our child. He leaned over, staring at the screen.

"I know," Dr. Wilson said. She pushed up her small reading glasses, her hair gray. "I had the same reaction when I saw my twins. My brother was so thrilled. He had this look of pride on his face."

Heaven had inherited the practice from her father who got it from her grandmother. They'd been our family's gynecologists, understanding about incest when it was stigmatized. That was such a weird thing to think about. The past was so bigoted.

"Okay," Dr. Wilson said, smiling.

"What's the sex?" Mom said. She leaned close. "Is it a girl?"

"It is, Avalon," Dr. Wilson said. She smiled at Mom and then at my son. "I hear you're going to be marrying your daughter."

"I want to," Harry said, squeezing my hand. "I mean, she'll have to want it. And that's a long time."

"It'll fly by fast," Mom said. "Trust me. The older you get, the faster time goes." She sighed and I knew she was thinking of Grandma.

I stared at the screen, at my daughter. Dr. Wilson moved the probe around my stomach, shifting the image of her. I couldn't wait to raise her with my son and see her marry my son. I wanted my daughter to love him like I'd loved my daddy.

"Just love her," I whispered to my son. "Every day. Even when she aggravates you. Even when she's such a brat you just want to tear your hair out."

"I wasn't that bad," he said.

Mom laughed. "Oh, Harry, you have no idea. Your mother was an angel, but you... Well, she still loved you anyways. And that's what you have to do."

"But we'll be here," I said. "Together."

Mom nodded. "Family's important, Harry. Don't ever forget that."

I knew my son would. I smiled and remembered the dream I had last night. It was Daddy with Great-Grandma Rachel. They were in the field of wildflowers. Grandma Melissa was with them. They all looked young and happy. Grandma and Great-Grandma were making love, something they never had the opportunity to do in life.

Daddy watched them.

I knew that one day, my mother would join them in the field and so would I. Years from now, hopefully many, I would pass on, but it wouldn't be the end of our family. Harry and my daughter would start their own line. They would continue on our tradition, loving each other.

Tears beaded my eyes as joy rushed through me. Immortality wasn't found in great deeds, but in seeing your child growing in your womb and knowing she would grow up and have her own family. On and on and on, a chain stretching from the beginning of time to the future.

I squeezed my son's hand and took my mother's. I was just one link of our incestuous love. I wouldn't have it any other way.

The END

12