Incestuous Harem 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "Well, we have to get going. Dinner then we have to work on homework. I'll take Pam with us. She'll be staying at my place. You can come by when you're done here. This weekend, we can pack you up and move your stuff in."

"Just like that?" the MILF blinked, shivering. "Okay, Sir."

I kissed her on the mouth, smeared with pussy juices, a mix of sweet and tart--Melody and Pam. Then, my arms around Pam and Melody, I walked out, Lee trailing after. It was so hot having two women on my arms. Both my sisters. And a third trailing behind me.

My dick throbbed as we reached Pam's car. I didn't have my own, money being tight and all. But I had the keys to Pam's. My women climbed in, Melody taking shotgun since she was my queen.

The drive to Dairy Queen didn't take long. We parked and headed in. There was a short line, and then I was at the register where a bored guy slouched. "What can I get you?"

I looked behind him, peering at the other employees, one managing the drive-thru, another pair of girls bagging orders. In the back, hidden by machinery, were the cooks. I leaned to the right and left, searching for Zoey's black hair and Stefani's red.

"Looking for someone?"

"Yeah, my sister Zoey works here."

"Who?"

I blinked. "Zoey Elliston. She's a busty girl. And she works here with her friend, Stefani. A redhead."

The guy looked over his shoulder. "Is there a Zoey that works here?"

The woman he glanced at had a nametag that read: "Barb -- Manager." She shook her head. "No one named Zoey works here."

"Yes, she does. She told me she works at the Dairy Queen." There was only two in town, one by our house, the other across town. This was the one she told me she worked at. "She had to work tonight."

"Your sister's lying," Barb said. "I would know if we had a Zoey working her. I do all the hiring."

Anger surged through me. Why had my sister lied to me? She told me repeatedly she was going to work at Dairy Queen. My hand clenched. My hunger forgotten. What the fuck was Zoey keeping from the family?

From me?

To be continued...