Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed the door shut.

For once, my mother didn't come screaming in after me. I threw myself on the bed and hugged my pillow. How was Jaiden doing? He had stayed away, terrified of Mom sending him to prison. Well, I wouldn't care. I would find him and we would be together. We could get away. Move to the East Coast. Escape that bitch.

I closed my eyes and thought about my sexy big brother.

* * *

Delilah Midgley

I pulled my mail out of the thin box in the lobby of my apartment building. Bill. Bill. Credit card application. A reminder of my upcoming dentist appointment and...

Jury summons.

I groaned at the sight of that. I slammed my mailbox shut with a loud clang. One more thing. I wanted to just go up to my apartment, drink some wine, and masturbate to my son. Then I would stare at the phone and try to work up the courage to call him. To mend our fences.

To be the bad mother and seduce him. He was young. So handsome. And hung. He would make a wonderful lover, unlike his father. I just had to abuse his trust in me like I already had. Be a monster like that Clint Elliston.

I trudged to the elevator. Another night alone in my apartment. I wished I never caught my son masturbating that night. No, I wished I had the courage to slip into the room and teach him how to do it properly.

To be a bad, bad mother. God, I was such a selfish bitch.

To be continued...