Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned, pumping my cum so deep into her eighteen-year-old cunt. I shuddered, the rapture surging through me. My hands grabbed her small, budding breasts, squeezing her little mounds as her pussy milked out ever drop of my seed.

"I'm going to plant a baby in your belly," I moaned.

She shuddered, sucking so nosily on her thumb as her pussy rippled harder about my dick. She trembled and squealed about it. I grinned at her, savoring her cunt massaging out the last of my spunk. My orgasm peaked in me.

Then died into euphoric bliss just in time for my last sister to walk into the door.

Busty, curvy Valarie, her bleached-blonde hair framing her tarted-up face, took two steps and froze. Her eyes widened, her big tits jiggling in her low-cut top. She stared at the incestuous threesome before her. Her keys fell out of her hands.

I grinned at her. It was time to teach my bitch-sister where she belonged.

~ ** ~

Deidre Icke, the Institute's president, squirmed on her ex-husband's lap, her rump burning from being spanked. She deserved her discipline. If she hadn't cheated on Robert, their marriage never would have disintegrated. Cheating wives needed to be punished.

They both watched Alex pumping his cock, greased with Alexis's pussy cream, in and out of his twin sister's asshole. He grunted and she groaned, the twins savoring their incestuous passion. It made Deidre feel so warm. She felt so close to them.

Her ex-husband's arms tightened around her. "Aren't they beautiful?" she asked. "Together at last."

"Yeah," Robert said, his hands rubbing her thighs.

"It's like we're a family again," Deidre sighed. Then she glanced at the screen. "Ooh, the eldest sister is home. Our reports indicate she's quite the slut and manipulates the father with her body, using our new god as a scapegoat."

"I think someone's getting punished," her ex-husband said. To Deidre, he sounded excited.

And so was she. Naughty women needed to be disciplined. She watched the screen as Randy rose, his dick sliding out of his baby sister's newly deflowered cunt. The grin on his face made Deidre shiver in anticipation.

To be continued...