Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am pathetic," he groaned.

My lusts swelled. I knelt behind my daughter, my fingers hooking into the waistband of her panties. I had to show him what he could never touch. I ripped them down, my head pressed against her right side, staring at him past her. His eyes were locked on her innocence.

My daughter gasped as her panties rolled own her thighs and then fell past her knees. I let go of them and rose. She stepped out of them, and I caught the first glimpse of her shaved pussy. Though Armenian girls weren't as hirsute as Arabic girls, the other women in our Mosque shaved themselves to keep good grooming, so we did as well.

My husband liked it.

My daughter had a tight slit. I hadn't seen it since she was a girl. It was developed and puffy. Juices adorned it. She was aroused. Good. She shouldn't hide her lusts. We were in America. Women were free here.

I wish I didn't need this power to have this strength, but I did.

I guided my naked daughter to the table. She sat her rump on it. I opened her thighs, exposing her pussy, her tight slit parting. Her pink hymen glistened with her excitement, her folds aching to be touched, her little clitoris peeking out.

I stroked up and down her slit. "This is what you wanted to fuck!"

"Yes!" my husband groaned.

My daughter whimpered, her juices coating my digits.

"This is what you wanted to violate!" I snarled, my lusts boiling through me. My daughter felt so hot. So aroused. Her scent, a sweet musk, filled the air. Her moans sang. "This is what you wanted to sully with your disgusting cock!"

"Yes!" he groaned.

I fell to my knees before her, parting her pussy lips even wider open, staring at her cherry. "You want to ram your cock into our daughter's cunt and fuck her like a whore!"

"I did!" he groaned. "I do!"

"Eww!" my daughter said, staring down at me, her dark eyes glistening. "That's so nasty, Mom!"

"Mmm, it is. You deserve to be loved!" I told her.

I buried my face into her pussy without even thinking about it. This depraved lust consumed me for my daughter's incestuous, virginal flesh. Strange desires boiled through me. My hijab rubbed at her inner thigh as my tongue fluttered through her folds. I teased her.

I drove her wild.

She gasped, her eyes going wide. Her body shuddered, breasts jiggling. Her hair swept back and forth as she ground against my mouth. She enjoyed it. She wanted me to lick her. I could see it in her eyes, heard it in the way she moaned.

"Mom! Mom!" she gasped. "Oh, Mom!"

"You'll never get to touch this pussy!" I moaned between fluttering licks. I was possessed. "You're never going to stick your dick in her. She's innocent. Always innocent. You will never touch a woman again!"

My thoughts burned hard as I devoured our daughter. My husband groaned behind me as he watched our daughter's firm tits jiggle as she shuddered. Her black hair danced about her naked shoulders. Her face twisted with the rapture flowing through her.

I devoured her with so much hunger. I feasted on her with every ounce of passion I possessed. I wanted her quivering. I wanted her shuddering. I wanted her gasping out in rapturous delight. Her whimpers were such a sweet melody to me. The way her face contorted. The way her nose twitched. Her eyes stared down at me with such hunger.

My tongue swept up and down her pussy. I caressed her hot folds, gathering her sweet cream. She tasted so good. So fresh and innocent. I brushed her hymen, feeling the little holes in the membrane guarding her purity. I flicked up to her clit, batting that little bud.

"Mom!" she gasped. "Oh, Mom, that feels so good. I didn't know my body could feel so good!"

"Just enjoy this as I love you!" I groaned. "You deserve this. You're a woman. Never feel ashamed for your body's pleasures!"

A slight tingle rippled across my thoughts.

"I won't, Mom!" Her thighs squeezed about my legs. "Oh, I'm feeling so strange inside of me. There's this flutter building." Her face squirmed. "What's happening?"

"You're going to cum," I told her and then lapped my tongue through her pussy again.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped, her head tossing from side to side. The silky strands danced about her face and swept about her shoulders. "This is amazing. Oh, wow. No wonder people sin!"

"It's never a sin!" I snarled at her then sucked on her clit.

Her body bucked. Her head threw back. Those firm titties quivered above me. I reached up and squeezed them as I nursed on her clit. Her sweet juices filled my mouth. Her thighs gripped my head as she whimpered.

I pinched her nipples.

Her body bucked. She let out a wordless gasp of pleasure. Hot juices gushed out of her snatch. They flooded around my face. My own cunt clenched as this heat boiled through me. I just made my daughter cum. I just made her explode in rapture.

I gave her such pleasure. My husband never did this for me. Not even when we lusted for my young body. He only cared about himself. If I came, it was just a byproduct of the hard plunge of his dick working towards his climax inside of me.

No longer would I deny myself.

"Mom!" she gasped. "Oh, Mom. This is... I don't... Oh, wow!"

"Enjoy it!" I groaned then licked at her hot folds, brushing her hymen. I lapped up all her juices, my body burning.

"I am, Mom!" she leaned back on the table. A dish rattled. A cup fell over, ice cubes rattling. Brown tea dripped off the edge beside me, making a mess.

My husband would clean it. He would do all those womanly tasks now.

"Mom," my daughter panted, her pleasure sweeping past her. "Oh, Mom, I love you so much. That was amazing."

"I love you, too, Anahit," I said, my body on fire. I rose as her thighs went slack. Her eyes were closed, a huge smile crossing her flushed cheeks. "Mmm, she's such an angel."

"Yeah," panted my son, still sitting, watching us, his chest rising and falling in his tight t-shirt, showing off his youthful muscles. A bulge dick tented his pants.

"Did you see what I did?" I asked.

"You ate her cunt, Mom," he groaned.

"Have you ever gone down on those American whores you date?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

"But you made them give you blowjobs, didn't you?" I asked.

He nodded his head, his cheeks going pink with a boyish flush.

"Strip me and love my body that way!" I told her. "You will always please a woman before you fuck her unless she tells you otherwise. You have to worship her, even if she's your mother."

"Yes!" he groaned.

"Because your mother is beautiful."

"You are, Mom," my daughter moaned as my son panted, "So beautiful!"

I smiled as he rose and came to me, this virile, young stud so eager to love me. I glanced at my husband. "Watch! Don't look away. You wanted to replace me with our daughter, well, I am replacing you with your son!"

My husband swallowed as Edvard ripped off my hijab and threw it down. He had a young man's eager ardor, ripping at the buttons at the front of my dress. One popped off as he exposed more and more of me. Anahit watched, idly rubbing at her virgin flesh, her eyes smoldering.

I winked at her. "This is how you handle a man. Make him worship you."

She nodded her head.

My son groaned as he exposed my tits contained in a beige bra. They were larger than my daughter's, two cup sizes bigger. A woman's breasts. He groaned as he reached behind me. He unsnapped my bra with skill and slid it off my shoulders, exposing my lush mounds.

"Mom!" he groaned, cupping them.

I shuddered as he latched on and sucked. My husband used to do this before sticking his dick in me, loving my nipples, getting me ready for him. My pussy grew hotter and hotter as my son sucked with hunger. He swallowed as much of my nipples and pink areola as he could.

Pleasure raced through me. I swayed, my dress bunched around my waist. It slipped off of me, leaving me in only my panties. I shuddered, my pussy boiling in them, my juices soaking through them as he sucked and nibbled on me.

"Yes, yes, worship me," I groaned. "Ooh, you're such a strong and loving son now."

He moaned about my nub.

"This is what you should have taught your son," I snarled at my husband as he watched his son love me. As he witnessed his cuckolding. "How to worship a woman. To love and cherish her."

My husband whimpered, so broken. Such a wimp.

Edvard nipped my nipple. A rush of incestuous heat shot through me. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back in my head. My snatch clenched as the heat burned through me. He was driving me wild. I wanted him to feast on me.

"Lower!" I hissed. "I want to cum!"

"Yes, Mom!" he moaned. "I'll eat your pussy. I'll worship you!"

"Good," I moaned as she kissed down my breast.

I shuddered in delight as he nuzzled at my underboob, his tongue licking where my tit met my chest. Then he was kissing down my ribs to my flat stomach. I felt toner than before, fitter. I shuddered, my body tingling as he smooched lower and lower, descending to the pussy that birthed him.

He knelt before me, kissing at my lower belly, my groin. He reached the waistband of my beige panties. I shuddered as he pulled them down. His breath washed across my shaved pudenda as he exposed more and more of me.

"Mom!" he panted, seeing my pussy for the first time. "Oh, Mom, you are beautiful."

I smiled as he kissed at my pubic mound right above the start of my pussy. His tongue licked out, gathering the juices coating me as he brought my panties to my knees. Then I was stepping out of them, moving back, sitting on the table.

I stretched out beside my daughter. She stared at me, such fire in her eyes as my son spread my thighs. Then he nuzzled straight into my pussy. I gasped at the feel of his whiskered cheeks rubbing into my pussy. My eyes widened at the sensation of having a man eating my snatch for the first time.

My son.

"Yes, yes, yes, Edvard!" I moaned, trembling. "Make me cum! Worship me!"

"Yes, Mom!" he groaned.

His tongue swiped with bold strokes through my pussy while his hands shoved under my rump, gripping me. He pulled me tight against his lips. His tongue thrust into my depths, his nose nudging my clit. Sparks burst from it. I whimpered, my cunt squeezing down on his probing tongue.

Incestuous pleasure shot through my body. My breast jiggled as I squirmed. I whimpered, my body shaking from side to side. It was incredible to experience. His hands kneaded my butt-cheeks as he feasted on me. His tongue fluttered through my folds, teasing me, driving me wild.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned.

"Are you going to cum on Edvard's mouth, Mom?" my daughter asked me, rolling onto her side, her firm tits jiggling.

"I am!" I told her. I licked my lips, still stained with her sweet juices. "He's doing to me what I did to you."

She beamed at me. "Then you are going to love it!"

"You are such a sweet daughter," I moaned.

She leaned and kissed me. I melted into her lips, loving the feel of them working on me, the softness, the sweetness. She had a hunger in her. A passion that I awakened. My thighs clamped about my son's head, holding him against my snatch as I shivered through the pleasure he gave me. It was such a delicious delight.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I groaned into my daughter's mouth. Her tongue dueled with mine for a moment. Then she broke the kiss, her dark eyes fluttering. She swiped her tongue across her pink lips while my son fluttered his through my pussy folds.

"Is that sweetness me, Mom?" she asked.

"Your delicious pussy," I told her."

She shivered, her eyes flicking down my body. She stared at my breasts. Then, groaning, she darted her head down and sucked onto my nipple. My daughter's lips were softer than my son's. I shuddered on the table, the heat coursing through my body. I whimpered and groaned, my eyes squeezing shut as the heat surged through me. It was incredible. It made me shudder. My toes flexed and curled as my son and daughter loved me.

I stroked her, loving the tingles that she added to her brother's rapture. His tongue stirred through my pussy, driving me closer and closer to exploding. I humped against him, using him as my daughter loved my nub.

"Oh, my sweet Anahit!" I groaned. "Yes, yes, you get to enjoy all the passion you want. Any desire! Act on it!"

She moaned about my nipple as she sucked so hard.

The dual pleasures my children gave me surged through me. My son's tongue brushed my clit. Incestuous sparks burst, showering through the depths of my cunt. An orgasm brewed in me, a mighty climax that would sweep me away.

My children's hungry mouths and dancing tongues set me off.

My pussy exploded in rapture. Juices gushed out of me as my flesh convulsed. My son growled as he drank it down. Waves washed through my body, drowning me. I spasmed on the table, grinding my cunt against my son's mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes, Garegin!" I howled, my mind melting from the euphoria. "This is how you please a woman! Our son is doing what you never could! He's a better man than you!"

"You taste so good, Mom!" my son groaned. "I love worshiping your cunt."

"I want you to worship it with your dick now!" I panted. "Fuck me hard! I need it! I need what your father hasn't been able to give me for years!"

"Yes, Mom!"

My daughter kept sucking on my nipple as my son rose, his face dripping with passion. It ran down his sun-tanned, chiseled chin. I loved the sight of his boyish eagerness. The twenty-year-old stud fumbled at his jeans. He ripped them down, pulling out his dick.

Thick and hard.

He lined up with my pussy, so eager to be back in his mother. He rammed into me in a single thrust. My still convulsing flesh welcomed him in. I groaned, my body shuddering as he sank into me to the hilt. He stretched me open. My eyes widened as he filled me.

"You're bigger than your father!" I howled as he fucked me.

"You're so tight, Mom!" he groaned. "Dad must be small."

"Yes, yes, I birthed such a strong son to love and worship me!" I groaned, my daughter sucking with such hunger on my nipple. "Take off your shirt, Edvard! Let me see that hunky, young body!"

My pussy clenched about his dick as he ripped off his shirt. His tanned chest rippled as he plowed me. He buried into me again and again, his balls thwacking against my taint. They were heavy with his jizz, full of all that incestuous cum.

I shivered, eager to feel him spurting in me. My pussy clenched about his dick. I gripped his girth as he plowed into me over and over. He stirred up my cunt as he fucked me. He plowed into me with such intensity. It burned across his face.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I howled. "You're going to make me cum again! Then you can explode in me, Edvard!"

"Yes, Mom!" he panted, hammering my pussy with that cock.

"Oh, Garegin!" I howled, my orgasm building so fast in me. "This is a dick! Not your pathetic, little cock! Your son is so much better than you!"

It was wonderful to be pounded by a hard cock. To be fucked with such youthful intensity. My pussy drank in the friction, transforming it into ecstasy. It swelled and swelled, fed by my daughter's nursing.

But it was my son's cock that gave me the most bliss. Every thrust sent a ripple of rapture through me. I shuddered, squeezing down on him, my body undulating, stirring around his girth. I gasped, coming closer and closer to exploding on his dick.

He slammed into me hard, his pubic bone smacking my clit. Sparks burst every time. His face twisted in pleasure. His chest rippled with his youthful passion. I drank in how sexy he was as he fucked me with all his boyish enthusiasm.

He rammed into me. His crotch spanked my clit. Sparks flared.

Caught.

My orgasm burst into an inferno of raging ecstasy. My pussy spasmed about my son's cock, massaging him, eager for his cum to spurt into me. As the heat rippled through me, filling me with rapture, he groaned.

"Mom!" he gasped.

"Cum in me!" I howled.

His jizz spurted into my depths. My son's cum filled my pussy. My cunt welcomed the incestuous flood. I shuddered, holding Anahit to my breast, both my children loving me while my pathetic, cuckolded husband watched.

I had such power. As the ecstasy drowned my mind, I knew everything would change. I would make things different. Women didn't have to serve their husbands. Men deserved to serve them. To love them. Worship them.

Fuck them with unabashed passion until they exploded.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I cried out as my orgasm peaked, my pussy wringing out every drop of my son's cum into my depths.

Then I glanced at Anahit. "Now it's your turn to make your brother please your pussy. Be strong. Command him."

Her mouth popped off my nipple. "I will, Mom!"

~ ** ~

Willis Chevrolet -- Capricorn

"I'm going out," my wife said, her perfume wreathing her.

I knew she was off to see her lover. If I had a spine, a backbone, I would say something. But she would ruin me in the divorce. She would break my balls. I knew it. Dianne was a spiteful woman. She reveled in her affair, in the younger man she found to please her.

"Have a good time at your pilates," I said, feeling so pathetic.

She sneered at me and marched out the door. My cheeks burned. Twenty years ago, when I married her straight out of high school, I thought she was the love of my life. That things would never change between us, but I was a weak man.

And she realized that.

My son stalked past me, his back straight. He knew his mother was cheating on me, too. More shame shot through me as he didn't say a word. Didn't need to. His disappointment rippled from him. His footsteps thudded. My cheek burned worse. I turned around and saw my daughter smirking at me. At twenty, she was dressing like her mother, tight jeans, a low-cut top to show off her perky tits.

It was almost a match for the plunging top my wife wore. Dianne had gotten in such shape the last few months for her lover, her body as tight as it was when I married her. I should do something, but... She had already promised what she would do, the lies she would claim, if I tried to leave her.

She was Catholic. They didn't divorce. They just cuckolded their weak husbands and then pretended to be guilty when they went to confession.

The front door opened and my wife stalked back inside. Her dyed-blonde hair (something else she recently did) swaying about her gorgeous face. Her big tits, a present I gave her last year and which she used to catch her young lover's attention, almost bounced out of her low-cut top. "I need money to pay for my class."

"Right," I said, the shame burning through me. I grabbed my wallet and pulled out a $50, handing it over.

My wife snagged another fifty out of it and whirled without a word.

I stood there, wallet in hand, wanting to melt in humiliation.

My daughter sauntered by. She snagged the last fifty in there, holding the bill between her fingers. "I need to buy some stuff."

She sauntered off after her mother. Another whore.

My hand shaking, I folded my wallet and put it in my back pocket. I leaned against the counter, my thoughts dark. Heavy. My phone chirped, a text message. My hand moved automatically. What did it matter? Why should I even care?

No one in my family cared about me.

I read the text message.

CONGRATULATIONS Willis Chevrolet!!!

You have been chosen by our top team of researchers for our exciting new product! The Halo is the answer to all your life's needs. Tired of your wife's utter contempt? Tired of the women in your life treating you like their piggy bank?

Well you're in luck. Our patented Halo mind control technology will allow you to take control of the people in your life and mold them to your wishes.

I know you are as excited as we by this amazing possibility. Out of all the billions of people in this world, we think you are one of the TWELVE lucky candidates to utilize this ground-breaking technology.