Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So adorable," gushed my wife, her hand rubbing my back. "Mmm, and I have good news. The god has blessed my womb. I'm ovulating, too. I'm going to have your daughter. Isn't that wonderful? In nine months, you'll have three new daughters."

"Then we better get to making them," I said. "Amber next, then you."

My wife beamed at me. "I love you, Dave."

"Love you, Mandy," I groaned and kissed her as my daughters licked my cum clean of their faces. This was such a wonderful day. My new god was amazing.

~ ** ~

Agent Daniel Hardson

"Mmm, I'll see you tomorrow," Shannon said as she slipped out of the door of my motel room. My married lover was quite the hot delight.

The one perk of this assignment that had brought me to Alamogordo, New Mexico for the Agency. I had to monitor this guy named Michael Horne. He was just some family guy. Married and had four daughters.

But I got to hook up with Shannon. I loved married women, and we had been lovers long enough for us to have a daughter who was eighteen. Not that Shannon would let me meet our daughter or even let the girl know who her real father was.

Well, I didn't want to be a father, did I?

I grabbed that dumb, metallic headband the Agency sent me. I was supposed to never take it off, but what would Shannon think with this dorky thing on. I couldn't hide it under a hat while fucking her hard. It was supposed to protect me from the psycher's abilities.

It was all such horse shit, but that was my job.

I frowned when I looked at the monitoring equipment. There was a spike in a neighborhood on the outskirts of Alamogordo. What was that about? I decided to check it out. I needed to get out of this motel room. Let it air after that wild romp.

I pulled on jeans, a t-shirt, and headed out.

To be continued...