Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The headbands have weaknesses," the woman said. She represented the Department of Justice. "We've lost agents to them when they're removed."

"We've lost an entire Air Force Base!" growled the bluff-faced man from the Defense Intelligence Agency, part of the pentagon."

"We evacuated the planes and critical equipment," said the woman. "We can't take risks."

"A drone strike then," the analyst said. "You can't mind-control a drone operator who's hundreds of miles away."

The woman leaned back. "It's illegal to do this."

"We're beyond legality," said Director Stantis. "We can't worry about an existential crisis. We put a pair of hellfire missiles on each pyscher's home, and we'll have saved America. Our plans can continue. Progress can be achieved, but not so long as those freaks are spreading their domination."

"Have we had any luck in tracking down the source?" asked the representative of the CIA. "If we could get our hands on that technology..."

Greedy nods spread through the room.

"We can do both," Director Stantis said. He hoped to find out more about this Institute of Apotheosis Research. "Let's vote."

To be continued...