Introductions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... thank... you Mistress! I... I need to... feel your... pussy... please!" I manage to squeeze out between gasps and moans.

"When I let you out of your straps you be good and lay down on your back for us." She pulls you off my cock and up on your feet, "this pretty young thing- kiss him dear," our mouths virtually leap off their faces and onto each other's, "-is going to sit on your face while I ride you." She unstraps my arms and puts my hands onto your breasts while we suck each other's faces.

"Thank you Mistress!" we cry upon feeling each other's bodies again. I ravage you with my hands while she unstraps my legs. I pull your body against mine and push my cock against your belly. "Feel me," my body is telling you, "feel what I never imagined I could need so badly to put inside you."

Yours responds as powerfully, grinding against me, "I'm dripping wet at the thought, I'm shaking, fill me as deeply as possible, over and over."

I lay down on my back and feel your pussy press down onto my face before I have time to blink. I suck your clit between my lips and swirl my tongue around it. You shake and moan. "Lovely," Erika smiles and watches, "But don't either of you dare cum yet, not before you're deep inside of her and I've heard sufficient begging."

"Of course, Mistress," you moan. My mouth is too occupied to respond. She positions herself over my erection and squats. She braces her hands on my chest, digs her nails into me, and pushes her clit onto my cock which is pressed against my belly. She is as dripping wet as you are and starts to grind. She begins moaning with pleasure, which we both find incredibly satisfying. She pulls your face to hers and pushes her tongue into your mouth. The two of you kiss and moan and gaze into each other. She reaches her hand down and wraps it around my cock. She points it between her pussy lips and comes down slowly, taking the head inside and carefully rocking back and forth. She massages my tip inside of her this way. She takes my hands and pushes them into her breasts. She puts her hands on you, squeezes your breasts, and claws them as she does. She takes great pleasure in hearing my moans smothered by your pussy.

"Do you think he wants to feel the whole of me around him, to be deep inside, completely enwrapped by my pussy?"

"Of course, Mistress."

"Well I want to hear him beg for me, but his mouth is full, but don't you get up! Push down harder! Grind all over his tongue. Beg for him. Beg me to fuck him."

"And what if I don't?" You flash her a playful grin.

"Then I suppose I'll just have to keep him here forever," the two of you feel me shudder, "but that means you'll never feel this cock again either. Remember the deal, whore?"

"Please, Mistress," your tune changes, "he's been so good. Please let him fill your pussy. Please take him deep inside you. Please let me see you use him, get off on him. You're so beautiful and I love to see your pleasure. Please." She presses down and moans as I slide into her.

"Now move for me, boy, work that cock inside me like you do so well for her." I feel her rhythm and follow it. Flow with it. Move with her, into her. I feel her wetness drip onto me. I feel her clit pushing into me. She's getting off on me, using my body like a toy for her pleasure and it is wonderful. "Make my pussy cum you little slut!" She gasps. I push into her and feel her tremble. Her pussy tightens on me. She grips your body and pulls at you. She throws her head back and moans... louder... louder... LOUDER. Her hips jerk violently back and forth. She's gasping for air. "Fuck!" she cries as her body starts to shake out of control. "FUCK!" Her pussy tightens like a vice on me and her shaking reaches a crescendo. Her pace and breathing begin to slow. She lets her arms fall onto me. Her face comes down to meet yours. "Off, " she says simply. You follow instructions. Her face meets mine, she smiles, licks your juices off my lips, and kisses me for a moment. She climbs off of me and behind you. She unties your hands. "Fuck," she states.

"How would you like us-" you attempt before she cuts you off.

"Just fuck," she states again, "of course no cumming without my permission," she slaps your ass, "but until then, fuck." She lays down next to me. "Put your hands on each other! Kiss! Show me the passion that has so consumed the two of you! FUCK!"

We both smile, "Thank you, Mistress,"

"You're welcome," she smiles back. I grab your hand and pull you down to me. Our faces meet.

"What are you so smiley about, BITCH?" You giggle in my face.

"Oh, you gonna play like you don't know, WHORE?" I giggle in return as I slide my fingers inside your pussy. You grab my cock. I push you over onto your back and climb on top, opening your legs with mine. Your hand positions me before your pussy lips. It feels like an eternity since I've felt you this way. You pull my head in to kiss me and I slide into you as we do. I hear and feel your moan as our mouths meet and inhale your breath into me. "I've missed you so much." I whisper to you as I press inward.

"Me too," you respond as you pull me closer. Everything outside of our bodies fades into obscurity. Nearly everything inside does too. Fear, anxiety, discomfort, daily tedium, depression, have all faded. Time itself ceases to exist. All that remains is desire. I never want to wake from this dream.

Erika watches with great interest. I love to feel her eyes on me. I love her to witness my passion for you. Our bodies become one and we dance; animally, rhythmically, sensually, aggressively. Grinding, moaning, biting, clawing, caressing, licking, spanking, pushing, pulling, gazing, groping, feeling. I'm above you with your legs pushed back over your shoulders. I feel your pussy tightening on me; your growing urge to cum feeding mine. "Ohhhhhh!" I have to pause my thrusting. "NO! Don't stop please!" "I'm so close..." "Please Mistress! More... don't make him stop! Please!" "Please Mistress... let me fill her up, I-"

"Stop," she coolly states. "Stop talking. Show me your eyes. Beg me with those pretty little eyes of yours." We turn to meet her face beside us. "Beautiful..." she gazes into us. We tremble and squirm and gaze back. "Wouldn't you two rather just remain in this state forever? Eternal desire, wouldn't that be a treat?"

"Nnnnnnn... ye... I don..." I manage to breath out.

"Look into each other's eyes." We do. "Isn't that the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?"

"Yes Mistress," we answer together.

"Isn't that the most incredible feeling another human has ever inspired in you? Well... myself aside."

"Of course, Mistress."

"Then why would you want it to end?" We're lost for response, left only to shudder and whimper and stare into each other. She smiles with delight at our position. "Go slow, boy, this orgasm needs to last." I begin again, moving in and out slowly, caressing you inside. You respond by rotating your hips with me. We continue this way, carefully pushing each other closer and closer and closer to the edge, never backing away to let the feeling subside, slowing carefully so as not to orgasm but only allowing the intensity to increase with each passing moment. We perpetuate our agony for Mistress, and we love her for the way she appreciates it... appreciates us. Her eyes are transfixed on us, soaking up every gesture; every stroke, shudder, shake, moan, gasp, twist, thrust, tease, kiss, caress. She is studying our bodies and our desires so that she may better arouse and control us in the future, and it excites me to no end.

She flashes me a smile before she leans in and whispers something into your ear. You grab the back of my head to hold me close for what you're about to say. "Fill me with your cum, please. Mistress would like to see it now!" I glance to her. She smiles and nods in approval. I push into you as deeply as possible and hold there. I feel myself slip over the edge. "Yes!" you cry. You grab my ass and pull me in deeper. "Ohhhh!" my moans increase in volume. You're pressing your clit into my pelvis and grinding. "Uhhhh!" your moans match mine. My cum squirts out and into you. We shake uncontrollably.

"Fucking gorgeous!" Mistress commentates. Our bodies squeeze each other as my cum continues in spurts that seem to last forever. "Empty that cock into her, you sexy slut!" She slaps my ass. The tension subsides as I empty. Our bodies loosen. You lay your legs down as I collapse onto you. I remain inside as we rest in each other's arms. I giggle into your ear. You turn to face me with an exhausted smile.

"What?" you giggle yourself.

"I dunno. I just... I feel... happy." I slide out of you and fall to your side.

"Open your legs girl," Erika slides her head between them. She licks up the cum that's dripping out of you, then climbs over and kisses you, depositing it into your mouth. "Don't swallow that all now! Save some for him." You turn back to me and slide your cum coated tongue into my mouth. I suck it between my lips and taste the wonderful concoction we've brewed.

"Mmmmmmmmm, tastes like... passion." I remark. The two of you laugh.

"What would you like of us now, Mistress?"

"Now? First you two may thank me for that incredible orgasm you've just received."

"Thank you Mistress!" We blurt out together.

"Then, well... that's obvious, isn't it?" we think for a moment and only manage to answer with puzzled glances. She laughs, "Now you two hop up off your little asses and join me downstairs for a cup of tea!"

"Sounds lovely, Mistress," I laugh. She pinches my cheek and smiles.

"My name is Erika," she says, "Call me that." She gets up and heads toward the door.

You're snickering to yourself while you look at me, "I told you you were gonna like Erika!" I burst into laughter.

"TEA!" I bellow, "of course! How could we not know that?"

You laugh, "Is there a more appropriate beverage for the occasion?"

"No..." I pause to think for a moment, "It's perfect."

"It is," you nuzzle me.

As we lay and stare into each other's eyes, we wonder if either of us has ever spoken a truer statement.

12