It's Been a Long Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-May I cum, Sir?! P-Please! Please I need to cum!" he cries out, staring into your eyes desperately. Your hand finds its way around his shaft, roughly jerking it.

"Yes, absolutely. You always look so good doing it," you say, staring down into his eyes. He lets out a shrill cry, his back arching hard on the bed. He lets out a primal scream, his tight hole clamping down like a vice grip around your cock. On cue, his head starts to shoots out his load, landing all over his stomach.

You want to say that it was the sudden tightening of his ass that caused you to go over the edge, but you know that that was going to happen nonetheless. Time feels like it moves in slow motion, your cum moving from your balls to the base of your shaft, up through your head and finally out of you, filling him to his core. Both of you in orgasm together, you're sure that your own moans are filling the room, but you can't hear them.

The shockwaves rippling through your body, all throughout your body your own muscles are tense. The rest of the frustrations of the day seemingly melting away, out of your shoulders, down your back, through your crotch and out through your head.

If feels like it's been an eternity, but finally, you come to. Your hands, almost drunkenly, undo the latches on the spreader bar. Your hands move the bar out of the way, and soon move to the rope, tugging and releasing him from his bonds. Slowly, carefully, you move, rotating inside of your lover, before carefully positioning both of you on your sides. Wrapping his arms around him, you close your eyes, giving him a little kiss on the back. Laying down, your semi-erect cock still buried in him, you feel yourself drifting off to sleep.

"D-Did I make up for th-the bad day?"

"Definitely."

12