It's Just A Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After, as if to make sure our relationship could never be the same, one of them actually fucked my boyfriend in the ass, but did it bent over with his face buried in my pussy. They made him lick me as they sexually used him. And if what they said is true, my boyfriend ended up orgasming himself from taking it up the ass.

It is past 2 am when they let us go. At that time my boyfriend and I are completely untied and allowed to leave. Both of us have to walk slowly as our holes are so incredibly sore from being fucked in every way possible, for I discover I too took it in the ass at some point.

But to be giant assholes, they took our clothes and instead made us wear large plastic bags that 50 pounds of rice comes in for restaurants. These bags are somewhat transparent so they don't hide too much. As I walk, it's pretty easy to see my blurred tits bouncing.

My boyfriend and I don't say anything as we walk to the car. Nor do we say anything on the drive home. Neither says a word, as we both have cum showing on us from what the two men did. Each of us feeling defeated and pathetic.

In the end, my boyfriend drops me off in front of my apartment complex. When I get out of the car, I'm not aware that the bag I am wearing is caught in the door. So when my boyfriend drives off, the bag rips right off of me and flaps in the winds as the car drives off. Just rips off clean, leaving me bare and open in front of all the apartment windows.

Naked, fucked and humiliated, I walk to my apartment, keys in my hand and satisfied.