Jack Hammer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension in Jack's balls reached the bursting point. "Here it comes!" He rammed Joe's asshole, squirting hard hot pulses of cum into his depths while jerking the big man's throbbing pole.

"Oh fuck!" Joe screamed. Long streams of cum fountained from his throbbing cock and splashed his hairy chest and belly.

"Wow!" Joe looked up at Jack dizzily. "That was so fuckin' hot. I've never come like that before!"

Jack grinned. "It was good for me, too! You've got one hell of a fine ass and I'm going to be pounding it a lot more." He pulled out of Joe's butt and stepped away from the sling. His cock was still half-hard, gleaming with lube and traces of his cum.

"Cats and Kittens! Dogs and Puppies!" Steve stepped out of the crowd and joined Jack at the foot of the sling. "Our new champion!" He held Jack's hand in the air. "El Lobo!" The crowd applauded. Steve waited for the sound to die down and then pointed to Joe. "And our reigning champion, El Gato Grande!" The men clapped and cheered, just as loudly as they had for Jack.

Steve rolled his index finger in the cum puddle on Joe's hairy chest and then pressed his finger into Joe's asshole. "And now, in the grand tradition of the Steel Steve's Slut Swing . . ." He worked his finger in and out of Joe's butt a few times, then pulled it out and pointed to the crowd. "It's YOUR turn."

A trainer uncuffed Joe's wrists, freeing his hands, while a group of men wearing wristbands gathered around the sling. The men who'd paid $100 for a green wristband got blow jobs, while the $1,000 high rollers with the red wristbands had . . . all access. The rest of the men formed a wider circle, playing with each other and themselves while they watched the sling action.

Joe stroked and occasionally sucked the stiff cocks thrust in his face while a man with a slim runner's body licked his balls and sucked his dick.

"Back on the porch, little puppy." The deep bass voice shook the room. The speaker parted the crowd like a wave. He was a giant, 6' 6" of bulging muscle with arms and legs like tree trunks and a barrel chest, all covered with heavy black hair, sprinkled with gray. His shaved head gleamed in the lights over the sling. He ran fingers through his closely-trimmed black and gray beard and announced, "The big dog is here."

The runner released Joe's dick and sank to his knees at the giant's feet. "He's all yours, Smokey." The giant grinned and made a gesture like he was flicking a fly away. The slim runner jumped up and scurried off.

The giant's nickname was "Smokey the Bear" and he had a well-deserved reputation as the biggest baddest bear in town. He owned the Bear's Den, the leather specialty shop inside Harley's, the gay biker bar. He also made custom bondage equipment, including the sling Joe was riding.

Smokey was wearing heavy black leather boots, a chest harness, and a cock harness, also black leather with chrome buckles. His shaved rock-hard cock and bulging balls were hot pink, standing out in shocking contrast to his hairy body.

"Hey Sweetcakes," Smokey rumbled. "Guess who paid for first crack at your . . ." His laughter shook the room. ". . . Crack!" He smacked Joe's butt. It made a sound like a pistol shot and left a red handprint.

Smokey turned to Jack, smiling broadly. "After El Lobo here, of course." He gripped Jack's buttocks and pulled their bodies together. "For a while, I thought I was going to get YOUR sweet ass." His big hands kneaded Jack's butt cheeks like a baker working bread dough.

"It was close," Jack said. Smokey's massive hard-on, even longer and thicker than Joe's oversized rod, pressed into Jack's belly.

"Life's a close-run thing." Smokey's finger probed Jack's butt, sending a jolt of erotic energy surging through his body.

"Uh . . . Yeah." Jack had never been into bears. The thought of this overwhelmingly powerful man taking him was terrifying . . . and unbelievably exciting.

"I'm going to put you in the sling," Smokey said softly. "That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Uh . . ."

Smokey patted Jack's ass tenderly. "Don't worry, little Cub. Your time will come." He slapped Jack's butt and pushed him away, then turned to face Joe. "Right now . . ."

"Oh fuck." Joe was staring at Smokey's massive pole, looking both scared and excited. "You're gonna put that big hard . . ."

"That's right, Sweetcakes." Smokey coated his middle and index fingers with lube and pressed them between Joe's buttocks. "I'm gonna fuck your tight little almost-virgin butt." Joe gasped when Smokey's fingers slipped into his asshole.

"Oh Jesus," Joe whispered. "Oh Mary." He stroked his stiff cock and rolled his hips, humping Smokey's sliding fingers.

Smokey smiled down at Joe. "I've watched you in the ring. Fucking all those men." He did something with his fingers that made Joe gasp. "I've been dreaming about YOUR hot ass."

"Fuck me," Joe said. "Now."

Smokey lubricated his giant rock-hard pole and pressed its wide flaring head into Joe's asshole.

"Oh Jesus!" Joe groaned as it stretched him open. Smokey stopped and then drew back slightly. He caught Joe's hand and guided it to his dick. It had softened under the initial anal onslaught, but stiffened as he curled his fingers around its shaft.

Joe slowly beat his stiff meat as Smokey pressed forward, stretching his little puckered hole. "Oh fuck yeah!" he moaned. "Give me your big hard cock!"

Jack was standing at the foot of the sling, watching Smokey's immense cock-head sink deeper into Joe's ass. Smokey leaned over to speak to Jack. "Watch closely," he growled. "I'm gonna fuck you just like this." He straightened up before Jack could answer.

"Here you go, Sweetcakes." Smokey gripped his thick shaft and rolled his hips, pushing his cock-head through Joe's anal ring. Joe screamed, but it sounded more like surprise than pain.

"Good boy," Smokey said. "Take my big hard cock." He slipped his cock-head in and out of Joe's ass mouth a few more times, then pushed his long hard shaft all the way into Joe's asshole, stopping with his bulging balls pressed against Joe's widely-spread butt cheeks.

"Oh Jesus!" Joe said, looking dizzily up at Smokey. "Your big fat cock is all the way up my ass."

Smokey just grinned and nodded, then reached under Jack's stiff dick and gripped his balls. "Soon," he mouthed. "YOUR ass."

He turned back to Joe. "You like that big bear cock, Sweetcakes?" He pulled his heavy rod almost out and then pushed it back in.

"Oh yeah!"

"That's 'Yes sir!' Sweetcakes." Smokey drew back and pushed in again.

"Yes sir! Please fuck my ass! Sir!"

Joe moaned and jacked his cock frantically as Smokey fucked him with long steady strokes, getting harder and faster.

Everybody in the room was frozen, stroking their stiff cocks while they watched Smokey pound Joe's ass, slamming his furry crotch into the other man's almost-hairless buttocks with a lightning crack that sent the sling flying away before coming back to drive the big bear's thrusting rod even deeper into the cub's asshole.

A few of the men came as the bear roared at room-shaking volume, almost drowning Joe's screams. "Oh fuck, sir! . . . Oh God yeah! . . . Shoot it! . . . Oh God sir! Shoot it! . . . Fucking hard and hot! . . . Oh fuck! Oh God! . . ." On and on as Smokey plowed his ass as relentlessly as an attacking bear.

Smokey pulled his cock out of Joe's ass and stepped away, leaving the other man limp in the sling with a thin line of cum leaking out of his anus and running down his butt cheeks.

He started to walk away, but then turned back to Jack. "Your ass is next." Jack's stiff dick grew even harder. Smokey squeezed Jack's butt possessively and then left.

For a few moments, the men stood still, staring at Joe sprawled on the sling with a rock-hard cock, and spread legs, displaying his well-fucked asshole. Then, one of the men with a red wristband broke the spell by stepping to the foot of the sling.

Like most Steel Steve's guys, he was a big, hairy, and ruggedly male body builder, with close-cropped black hair, a heavy mustache and beard stubble, wearing heavy black leather boots, a black leather biker cap, a black leather chest harness, and black leather chaps which left his crotch and buttocks bare. Jack recognized him as "Dirty Doug" from the sex competition a month ago.

Dirty Doug stood over Joe, running slow fingers over his stiff cock and shaved balls, restrained by a black leather cock ring with chrome studs. "Remember me, El Gato?"

Joe grinned. "Oh yeah. It'll be a long time before I forget your sweet ass."

"It's your turn now." Doug lubricated his cock and slid it up Joe's ass.

That got the orgy started. The red wristband guys took turns fucking Joe's ass and coming in his butt while he jerked and sucked the green band men. The remaining guys jacked off and fooled around with each other while they watched the action at the sling.

Jack joined the crowd. He let the guys play with his stiff cock and fucked a few butts, but didn't come again.

When the last man had come in Joe's ass, the onlookers gathered around the sling, jacked off, and sprayed Joe with cum.

The group drifted away, leaving Jack alone with Joe in the sling.

"Man! That was something," Joe said as Jack released his ankles from their restraints. "I'm not sure if I can walk." Jack helped him up. He was unsteady from having his legs secured for so long, but got better after taking a few steps. "Guess I'll be all right." His cock had grown rock-hard again, just like Jack's.

"I hope so." Jack climbed into the sling and lifted his legs, offering Joe his asshole. "It's your turn."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12