Jenny's Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She frowned and stared at her feet for a long moment, silent. The she looked up and into his eyes.

"Tell me wanting this isn’t wrong," she begged. "Tell me I’m not just a cheap slut!"

She swallowed. Cheap slut – that’s what her mother always said when she saw girls in extremely short skirts, teasing boys, and saying it left her with a feeling of filth. Kevin, sensing her confusion and disgust, went to sit down next to her, putting his arm around her and pulling her close.

"Jen," he said. "Jenny, you’re a wonderful, sweet girl, and I mean it. There’s nothing bad about wanting sex, and there’s nothing bad about having it. I mean, look at all of us – me, Steve, Erin... are we all bad people?"

"No," she murmured, placing her head onto his shoulder. "No, you’re not. It’s just that, everything I know..."

"Tells you it’s bad," Kevin finished for her. "I know what you mean. But that’s just people. I saw your face when you sucked that cock, Jen, I know how much fun you had. Only later, when you think about what you did, those values come back and tell you that you did wrong. But all that stuff has nothing to do with your feelings."

She nodded slowly. "I see what you mean. So all I have to do is..."

"Free yourself from what society thinks!" Kevin threw his arm in the air. "Sorry for sounding so dramatic," he added as an afterthought. "It’s only a theory, and you gotta take a practical approach... oh, damnit, just go and screw him!" He stood up. "Excuse me, I gotta look after the pizza."

Jenny looked surprised when he handed her a plate full of pizza just a moment later.

"I’m not going to eat that much, Kevin!"

"It’s for Steve. Why don’t you go give it to him?" He gave her an encouraging smile and she took the plate, heading for the stairs.

In front of Steve’s door, she took a moment to close her eyes and breathe slowly. She was nervous as hell, her heart beating at a rapid pace. Her mouth was dry,and she licked her lips nervously before knocking.

"Yeah," she heard his voice from inside and opened the door.

Steve was sitting on his bed, wearing a t-shirt, shorts and socks, watching TV. She smiled at him and came closer.

"I’ve got your pizza."

"Thanks!" He reached out and took the plate from her. "Just what I need right now."

He started to eat. Jenny stood in front of the bed, nervously twisting her fingers.

"What are you watching?"

"Porn," he said, sounding rather bored. "They’re not fucking right now, but they will again soon. You want to watch?"

"No thanks." She took a deep breath. "Steve, I need to talk to you."

She must have sounded too serious for comfort, because he reached for the remote control and turned the movie off at once.

"Sit down," he invited her onto the bed. "What is it?"

"Well..." She took another deep breath. "Quite honestly, it’s... it’s just, I want..." She swallowed and licked her lips. "I want you to fuck me."

"WHAT?"

Whatever he had expected her to say, that was not it. He stared at her, eyes wide in surprise.

"Well..." she said again. "Kev says you’re more experienced that he is, and I feel really good with you. Besides, you owe me, remember?"

His face took a while to change expression. "Right," he said finally. "But I mean... you’re sure about that?"

She nodded. "I wouldn’t come in here just because of a mood swing," she noted. "I know what I want."

"Right," he said again, staring. Then suddenly, he started to grin broadly, brown eyes fixated on her body.

"Damn, that’s a pleasant surprise."

"I hoped you’d think so."

He leaned back against his pillow, smiling. "Come here and eat some pizza with me, will you?"

She crawled next to him, resting her head against his shoulder as he put an arm around her. He reached for the remote and turned the TV back on.

For the next half hour they just sat there, eating pizza and watching TV, and Jenny was getting turned on by the porn they were watching, feeling the moisture grow between her legs. She felt good with his warm body next to her, from time to time taking a deep breath to inhale Steve’s intoxicating scent. Finally, Steve turned the TV off and looked at her.

"Nervous?"

"Yeah," she answered. "Not as much as at the beginning, but still a bit."

"Horny?"

"Yeah."

He laughed and let his warm hands wander under her t-shirt. They stroked her belly, then her back, and finally, he pulled the t-shirt over her head and threw it to the side. Leaning down again, he circled her bellybutton with his tongue before licking upwards, towards her breasts. He licked over the fabric of her bra, soaking it with saliva before reaching around her and undoing the clasp – which he managed very smoothly, she noticed. Then he bent down again and sucked first one nipple, then the other, making lazy circles with his tongue and sometimes using his teeth. Jenny lay back, eyes closed, and enjoyed the sensations, happy that it was Steve doing this to her. The tingle of nervousness was slowly lessening, replaced by a mixture of lust and positive excitement.

While he was sucking and licking, his hands wandered down to her jeans and opened the button, then pulled down the zipper. Jenny raised her hips from the bed, making it easier for Steve to pull them down. Then she stretched out her arms, grabbing Steve’s shirt, and pulled it off him.

She lay there, admiring his gorgeous upper body for a moment. He was so delicious. She extended one hand, her fingertips trailing down his neck, then over his shoulder to the front, circling his nipples that were already hard.

Then, Steve bent down to kiss her.

She was totally unprepared for that. His lips touched hers, his tongue slowly parted her lips, entered her mouth and rubbed against hers, tasting faintly like pepperoni pizza. The kiss was slow, tender, and plain perfect. She didn't even realize that his hand was moving down her body until he started rubbing her clit through her panties. That’s when she started moaning softly into his mouth, arching up to press her body against his.

He pulled away completely, leaving her feeling empty, to remove his socks and shorts, freeing his semi-erect cock. Jenny sat up again, bending to remove her panties and socks, then she looked up to find him waiting for her, kneeling on the bed. She crawled forward and kissed his cock, then extended her tongue and made it slick with saliva.

Steve let out a soft moan.

"Just a bit, Jenny," he muttered. "Just a little bit, please..."

She couldn’t resist that cock in front of her face, especially with Steve begging her to take it. She opened her mouth, taking it in, and rocked forth and back slowly. Steve moaned again and grabbed her shoulders, clearly trying to keep himself from grabbing her hair and pulling instead.

She didn’t take him very deep because she didn’t want her throat to hurt again, but he seemed to be satisfied nonetheless. After a while, he pulled away, a smile on his face, and kissed her again. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it, the tingling in her stomach returning.

Steve’s hands trailed down her body, one cupping her ass, the other one her sex. He dipped one finger into the wetness of her pussy, then brought it to his mouth and tasted her. She watched him, smiling, until he smiled back, apparently liking the taste, and reached out with his hands to turn her around.

His cock pressed against her ass now, and he moved his hips a bit while his hands settled between Jenny’s legs again, two fingers entering her. She moaned and closed her eyes. Steve’s fingers were just a bit bigger than Kevin’s, which increased the sensation for her.

His index finger reached out to rub her clit as he started to finger fuck her, first slowly, and when her moans increased, he quickened the pace.

"You want another finger?" he asked after a while, whispering into her ear, and she nodded. "Mhm."

He added the third finger, fucking her quickly, not giving her time to get used to the new size. Her moans grew higher, and she started to move her hips, meeting the thrust of his hand, letting the fingers penetrate her deeper and deeper. She was breathing hard now, reaching back with one hand to wrap it around his cock. If three fingers could already feel so good, this had to be so much better. She couldn’t wait.

"Steve," she breathed. "Please... I want you..."

He groaned and turned her around, kissing her hard while they sunk down onto the sheets together. She pressed her hips up against his, but he took his time, rubbing himself against her lazily, circling her nipples with his tongue.

"Steve..." she begged again, her voice shaking, and he rubbed his cockhead against her clit, teasing, while her hands trailed down his back onto his ass, squeezing it.

Groaning, Steve positioned his cock right in front of her slippery hole, pushing only softly. She gasped when she felt the penetration, and gasped again when the cockhead slid in, stretching her wide. Steve paused, giving her a bit of time to get used to him, then slowly slid farther in. When it started to feel painful, she grabbed his ass and pulled him down, breathing heavily when he was finally all the way inside her. She felt so full. So stretched out.

"You okay?" he whispered into her ear, and she could only nod.

He pulled back out, making her gasp once again, then thrust in, this time with considerable speed. She moaned, holding on to his shoulders, and he took that as a sign to begin with the real fucking, thrusting rhythmically.

Jenny moaned, and after a few thrusts began to meet him, breathing hard and slowly beginning to sweat excessively, as did Steve. Their lips met once again, their tongues duelling while he slammed inside her again and again, making a slapping sound.

"Oh God," he grunted when they had ended the kiss. "You’re so fucking tight, girl... so tight... damn this is good..."

"And you feel so big inside me," she moaned. "Ohh, fuck me Steve! Fuck me hard!" For a moment, these words made her feel weird. It was the first time she used this kind of language, and she didn’t feel quite comfortable with it yet. Still, it was fun using it.

Steve kept up the pace, using hard, long strokes. Occasionally, he kissed her or sucked her nipples, sometimes she did the same to him. They were both sweating heavily, breathing hard, moving in the same rhythm further and further towards release.

Raising himself off her, he brought a hand down between them, stroking her clit with his thumb, making her cry out with pleasure. She dug her fingernails into his back, but he didn’t seem to notice.

"I’m close," he finally groaned. "I’m so close... oh shit..."

He grabbed her ass, raising her hips to meet him as he quickened the pace. She knew he wouldn’t last much longer, but she felt the heat radiating from between her legs and knew she was close herself.

Steve seemed to sense this, he grimaced, desperately trying to hold back while he brought his thumb back to her clit, pushing her over the edge.

"Oh God Steve!" she moaned. "Steve..."

He cried out, thrusting one more time and coming deep inside her, while her pussy spasmed around his cock in orgasm. Jenny only moaned softly, eyes closed, hyperventilating until it was all over and she felt him withdraw.

Her body was tingling all over, it felt so different from the orgasms Kevin had given her. Her pussy felt raw, used, but really good as well. Satisfied, somehow.

She opened her eyes, blinking. Steve was smiling down at her, sweat running down his forehead.

""Welcome to the world of the non-virgins," he grinned and kissed her. She kissed back and sat up with his help.

"Was it anything like you thought it would be?" he wanted to know.

"Much better," she smiled. "Thank you, Steve."

His eyes met hers. "Well, I tried," he grinned. "I hope you realize that next time, I won’t make that much of a ceremony out of it."

"You call this a ceremony?"

"Compared to my usual style, it actually is."

"I see." She smiled happily. He had said ‚next time‘.

12