Jessica and Steve Amazing Outback Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The host called for everyone to quiet down as he took my hand and led me to table in the center of the tent. I had been walking around naked all day and had grown perfectly comfortable ah natural. "And now for the awarding of the prize to Ms. Jessica. We came to hunt and you were the prey that made us cum!" He moved me onto the table. "And now your prize." The crowd parted and up walked the Kiwi. He stood with his massive body between my legs. The other Prey came up next to him and removed his Maori skirt revealing the single largest penis I'd ever seen! Limp it was bigger than anyone who'd fucked me that day. The other prey circled around him rubbing and sucking on his shaft until it grew stiff. It must have been 13 inches, but it was the girth that was unbelievable; it was bigger than the dildo the lesbians made me use.

The prey continued to stoke and touch him as they moved him towards my waiting hole. His tip spread me wider than ever before. As he eased it in, I moaned and the hunters cheered. He buried it as far as it would go and then began hammering me. Every thrust seemed to rearrange my insides. It felt so incredibly good that I came loudly ignoring the crowd of onlookers. The pounding went on for what felt like an hour. I felt him tense up and then a flood of cum filled my pussy up to overflowing and I came so hard I nearly passed out. They all cheered.

The rest of the night was a blur of drinking and dancing. It was well after midnight when we returned to the hotel. Many of the others staying in the hotel stared at our drunken group and the ten of us that looked much worse for use. We went to our bedroom and instantly I crashed into the bed.

The next morning, I awoke to Steve's voice in the outside room; something about room service. He came back into the room with a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about I said."

"Nothing, just making some plans for today."

My body was so shot I would have been content just to lay in bed all day.

"So what is the plan for today?"

"I'm going on an outback tour without you."

"Oh really, and what am I doing today?"

He smiled, kissed my cheek and then turned to open the door

Standing in the doorway was the Kiwi and the Huntress.

"See you tonight!" He said with. Smile as he skipped out the door.

12