Jessica: Becoming Delia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim broke the kiss and started to apply a deep red shade of lipstick, some rouge to Jessica's cheeks and darkened the mascara around Jessica's eyes. Kim finished by drawing a short, centimeter line out from the corner of Jessica's eye towards her ear. Mirroring the effect on both eyes.

It really made her eyes pop, adding some dark sexuality to her face. It also made Jess look a little bit older. Jessica looked in the car mirror, she no longer looked like the good girl her dad sent off to the movies, she looked more like the slut Delia.

Kim was first out of the car, straightening her short skirt and pulling her boob tube down slightly so the tops of her round tits came into view. Only her nipples were now covered by the top. Her black jacket was short and shiny stopping around her midriff. Her stomach curved in from her hips and then out again forming her ribcage. Curving out further as her body reached her mouth-watering tits. Both girls had an hour glass figure but while Jessica's was a little more natural Kim's form was tighter.

Next Jess turned to clamber out of the parked vehicle. She slipped the 6" pink stilettoes on and came round the side of the car and into view of her friend. With the adjustments and new makeup Kim let out a wolf whistle. "Whip-woo, shake it girlfriend." Spurred on by those words, Jess started to swagger a bit for her friend, letting her hips sway and her ass shake. She felt more confident with her new found height and look. The fact Jess took less alcohol to get drunk than Kim, and the strength of the liquid in Kim's hip flask also helped her confidence. Giving her a slight Dutch courage.

Kim looked Jess up and down she admired her young friend's new appearance. The Pink Stilettoes clacked against the concrete floor as Jess walked and forced Jessica's knees forward. This accentuated and showed the strength in Jessica's toned thighs. The fact the jeans were skin tight from being 3 years old also added to the effect, her shapely legs looked amazing.

Kim motioned for jess to turn around as she got closer, which Jess obliged. Kim's eyes crawled up the back of Jessica's thighs, appreciating the curve on her tight round young ass. The tight low cut jeans just about covered Jessica's pert ass and hips. Kim reached forward to a pull the white lace thong up so it was clearly visible. "No point in wearing such sexy underwear if no one can see it." Kim explained. Jess smiled, she definitely wanted to show off tonight and Kim's words made sense.

As Kim's hands left the thong, now nicely on show above Jessica's jeans. The side straps going up and over her hips. Kim traced the dimples in Jessica's back. Jess had such a sexy slender back, with a similar hour glass figure to Kim's. Kim spun Jess around, the gap halved between the girls. Jess could feel Kim's breath on her face as their legs lightly touched.

Kim ran her hands over Jessica's flat stomach, up towards her friend's breasts and pushed them together. Gently squeezing her round orbs. Delia's head was already swimming a little from the strongest vodka she had ever tasted, now her friend had invaded her personal space. Jess felt strangely turned on. Jess clamper her legs together to stop the escaping fluid from her pussy creating a wet patch on the jeans.

"Ok Delia one more thing to complete the look." Kim purred. Their mouths now so close Jess could taste Kim's breath. Kim lingered for a few seconds before releasing Jessica's breast and walked to the back of her car. She returned with two cans of red hair spray. The idea was to turn her friend's hair from Jessica Brown to a deep Delia red.

Jess realised what Kim was holding and looked horrified at the thought. "We can't spray my hair my mum will freak."

"Not to worry DELIA, its washable dye so if you wash your hair when you get home no one will be the wiser."

This was the first time tonight someone addressed Jess as Delia and kind of flipped a switch in her Head. Jess was about to object again, but then remembered Delia wouldn't object, Delia would welcome the new look. Also as they were already at a seedy bar looking like a couple of sluts, red hair wouldn't matter. It may also hide Delia's real world personality in Jess.

So Jess bent over to allow Kim access to her long brown hair. Kim used both cans and tried her best to not get dye on her friend's clothes. The last thing Jess needed was getting in trouble for red marks on her clothes. However by the end of the night, clean clothes wouldn't be an issue.

Once the last strand of hair was turned a deep red, matching her lipstick, it was Delia who would emerge standing up straight and thrusting out her chest. The transformation to Slut Delia was complete.

Now ready Delia reapplied a touch of lipstick and spoke for the first time to Kim. "We ready now babe?!" she queried.

Kim smiled but still had a slight alteration of her own to do. "Hold on a second babe." Came her response.

Kim grabbed the waistband of her skirt and slowly rolled it until the stocking tops on her legs were visible. Kim then turned and looked over her should to try and see how much of her ass was hanging out. With the bottom of her skirt, resting on her round ass cheeks, Kim smiled. From behind you could not only see the stocking tops, but you could also see the bottom of Kim's pert ass and her red French knickers. A slight gust of wind would completely expose Kim's ass, just the way Kim's boyfriend liked it. "Ready." Confirmed Kim.

The girls linked arms and made their way to the thick double doors, containing a rowdy scene of Bikers and debauchery within. Their heels clicked and the slight trepidation Delia felt of the unknown saloon spurred her on to make a grand entrance. Pushing the large double doors open, Delia immediately felt under dressed and completely exposed, it excited her.

The smell was the first thing to reach Delia, the old saloon smelled of booze, blood and sweat. As her eyes narrowed and acclimatised to the light from the previous dark carpark. She saw the saloon in all its grandeur.

The girls stoop atop a short platform just through the big double doors. There were 6 or 7 short steps leading down into the bar. Negotiating the steps in her new high heels wouldn't notmally be an issue for Delia. However with no hand rail the girls were going to need each other for support. Delia quickly realised every eye in the seedy bar was on them which excited her further.

The bar contained at least 20 bikers. About 5 bar staff (from what Delia could see) and 6 girls from varying ages and stages of undress. The Girls were generally on the laps of one or two of the bikers and were being pawed at, their flesh on display as the bikers mauled them like animals.

The salon was quite large inside, to the right was the bar with some Bikers parking there ample frames on stools. To the left was a pool table and dart board. It looked like a fight had broken out moments before the girls entered with cues, balls and chairs strewn about the area in ragged fashion.

The quarrelling bikers however had stopped and stood mouth agape at the young beauties who had just entered. In the middle was a few tables and chairs with a stipper pole on a civil at platform. The platform ran back along a catwalk to a dimly lit stage. No doubt for the Bikers entertainment.

Kim again grabbed Delia's arm and pulled at her, leading her down the steps into the saloon. The girls held their heads high and strood confidently towards the bar. Kim was beaming and greeting different members of the biker gang along the way.

Kim had mentioned a boyfriend in the car but Delia got the feeling he wasn't here yet. While the greeting between Kim and the bikers was friendly, it was standoffish. Suggesting to Delia, none of them were her boyfriend.

The heels of the 2 girls clacked on the floor but was barely audible over the jukebox. The 2 girls squeezed in to the bar next to too older geezers, who were conversing. As the girls approached the old men stopped talking and parted. Allowing the sexy little devils access to the bar. Both were grizzled veterans of the gang.

The biker on the left of Delia had a massive gut on him, he had thinning white hair and a big bushy beard. He looked to be in his 60's. The biker on Kim's right was tall, thin and pale. With what looked like a weeks' worth of stubble on his chin. His thinning greasy black hair was pulled tight back into a short pony tail. He looked to be in his late early 50's. "2 shots or rum and 2 coronas," was the order placed by Kim.

As the girls stood waiting for their drinks a hand rested on Delia's bum with a thumb tracing the dimples in her back. Electricity shot up Delia's spine and she felt excited and scared.

Jess was paralysed not knowing what to do... Delia though knew exactly what to do. "She grabbed the hand and ripped it from her Ass. "Don't touch what you can't afford, Granddad!" Delia was of course referring to her £200 Jeans but old Hank thought he meant her ass.

He had seen plenty of Pros in his time but the vision of beauty in front of him was spellbinding. Delia's dark red hair framed her face well accentuating her piercing eyes and full ruby lips. In the dimly lit bar, she easily looked the sexiest piece of ass Hank had seen come through the broken skull saloon in years.

Hanks mind wandered for a moment. He imagined forcing the young slut onto the bar on her hands and knees. Yanking her jeans and thong down, and fucking her senseless for the whole bar to watch. It was how they did it in the old days, breaking in the new girls before they were passed round the bar.

But that was the past and Hank was forgetting his age. It would take a lot of effort for him to get off the stool, let alone forcing this beautiful creature onto the bar and having his way with her. The dream was cut short when hank felt a finger poking his chest and the angry expression of Delia shouting over the music, "you got that, Granddad!"

Hank looked surprised. Delia's confidence returned him to reality. However, the way Delia lingered on that word, Granddad, caused a stirring in Hanks trousers. This girl was gorgeous and had a mouth on her.

"How much then!" Hank Wheezed, again moving his big paw to cup Delia's ass through her jeans. There was a tone in his voice that scared Delia a little. It was commanding and she felt like she had to obey him for some reason. Once Hank had a hold of this beautiful girl's tight round ass he squeezed, gently but firmly to show Delia he meant business.

Electricity again shot through Delia. Suddenly dark perverted thoughts entered Delia's mind as she started to feel a wet patch forming in her thong. An audible whimper left Delia's lips and a smile crept across Hanks face. Delia was starting to get lost in this big man's grip. Her heavy breasts rising and falling with every breath. The gentle squeezing of her ass started to make Delia's knees weak as she stared into Hanks eyes. Unfortunately for hank this sent Delia backward into her friend and almost knocked the drinks over.

An annoyed Kim them realised what was happening next to her. She shouted at Hank, "didn't you hear my friend, she isn't interested, Old Man!" Kim pulled Delia back ripping her from Hanks grasp.

Kim and Delia grabbed the drinks and headed for a table, as they sat Kim shouted over the music to Delia. "See what I mean, be firm with them. Don't forget, your strong confident Delia, not shy meek Jess! You have the power, not him! He wants you but it's up to you if he can have you."

Jess could only just hear her friend but the pep talk was much needed. After chatting and pounding back the shots and beers another round was up. "Your turn babe." Kim motioned towards the Bar. Delia knew it was her round.

Delia had passed the tipsy stage and was now well on her way to being drunk. She swayed back over to the bar, heels clicking, rolling her hips seductively as she walked. The two old men had long returned to their conversation, from before they were interrupted by the beauties. So it was a big surprise when Delia appeared, squeezing herself in-between the two.

Delia had decided she needed to take control and if that meant flirting with the old goats, letting things only go as far as she wanted, that's what she would do. It also didn't hurt if she could get some free drinks out of them. As Delia slid in next to the bikers, her tits were squished against hanks arm while her ass rested on the other biker's leg.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot, I'm Delia." Delia purred at Hank. She extended her hand and introduced herself to the old man in front of her, while rubbing her ass on the leg of the biker behind. "And what's your name." Delia said in a sweet seductive tone.

"Hank!" came the short gruff response, Hank was already sweating in the hot saloon, more so now this minx stood next to him.

"Nice to meet you, Hank!" said Delia, giving his name the same treatment she did the word Grandad earlier. Hank groaned as she said his name, cock stirring again. She lightly shook Hanks hand and then spun on the spot turning to the 2nd biker. "And you?!"

"Oh, erm, I'm Jim. But everyone calls me Jimbo." Came the rushed response. He was caught off guard by the quick spin of this gorgeous girl. Delia giggled at the apparent nervousness of her new friend Jimbo. As she shook Jimbo's hand she rubbed her ass on Hanks leg, giving him the same treatment she had given Ol' Jimbo. This caused a stirring deep in Hank and now his cock was raging. At eighteen years old, Delia was pure Viagra for the old boy.

"2 shots or rum, 2 coronas and whatever these guys are having." Delia announced to the batman, craning her mouth to the left while staring into Jimbo's eyes. The bar man, who couldn't take his eyes off the scene unfolding in front of him, grumbled and moved away to prepare the drinks.

Hank had now turned on his stool towards Delia, his lap was close to Delia's ass. He stared down, his eyes drawn to the girl's perfect ass. Hank reached forward and pulled Delia back into his lap whispering into her ear, "Aren't we supposed to be buying the drinks to get you drunk."

With her ass in Hanks lap she could feel his rock hard cock, it felt rather large. This was the hardest Hank had been, unaided, for years. The energy of this young creature was intoxicating. Jimbo too felt his cock lurch forward in his pants, as he had a great view of Delia's flat stomach and mammoth tits.

Delia felt control of the situation starting to slip. But instead of resisting Delia melted into Hank. "Come to think of it that is what should be happening." Delia moaned turning her head into Hank as she spoke. Her lips inching there way closer to Hanks. Hank took this as a sign. He moved his hands, which were around Delia's small waist, up to her large chest. Drinking in her intoxicating perfume.

Hank breathed hard as he peered over her shoulder and down her cleavage. His hands mauled and mashed her large breasts together. Delia could smell booze and cigarettes on his breath. As he watched the show in front of him Jimbo started salivating at the thought of touching Delia's glorious chest.

Hank smiled and exposed his crocked yellow teeth. His fat stomach was pressed firmly into Delia's back, she could smell his BO. Hank was not a man who was fond of water for drinking or bathing. His sweaty hands continued their assault on her tits. The combination of his smell and rough invading touch should have been enough to send any girl running far away. Surely only the pros he paid to stay with him could stomach this.

But no, Delia was actually enjoying it. She closed her eyes and her dark thoughts returned. Delia instinctively raised her arms resting them behind Hanks head, thrusting her ample bosom out further, into his waiting hands. Delia moaned and writhed on hanks lap, causing Jimbo's cock to become fully engorged. His blood pumping straight to his veiny member.

Hank moved his head back and up to stare at a mirror above the bar for a second, to confirm he wasn't dreaming. To confirm he was indeed mauling the tight young Delia, the sexiest little thing he had ever seen. Dumbfounded at the way his night was going he smiled to himself.

A distinct circular wet patch was now visible on Delia's jeans. Delia was insanely turned on. Not just by the touch of the disgusting old biker, but also by the look in Jimbo's eyes as he salivated over her. The music was still blaring and Delia continued rotating her hips to the rhythm. Grinding her ass into Hanks cock, tracing its size. Her eyes still closed she moved her head side to side on hanks chest lighting moaning.

Jimbo slowly lurched a hand forward but Hank stopped him. Focusing his eyes on Jimbo and warned him off, "wait your turn Jimbo." Delia opened her eyes and winked at old Jimbo.

a Saliva was now forming in the side of Hanks mouth as he held the beautiful girl while she was still grinding her tight ass in his lap.

Delia meanwhile was really enjoying the attention her young body received. She couldn't believe what she was letting these old pervs get away with. She certainly wouldn't have rejected Jimbo's advances if Hank hadn't spoke up. The dark thoughts continued and Delia started to wonder what the large cock in Hanks pants would feel like in her tight pussy.

Delia was very inexperienced when it came to sex. She oozed sexuality due to watching the latest popstars prancing around in skimpy outfits, throwing themselves at the public. However she had only one experience of the act itself. Perhaps it was the fact that Hank was older and clearly much more knowledgeable on the subject that drew her to him. He had an authority in his voice only matched by Delia's father.

Delia confirmed it in her mind, it WAS the fact Hank seemed very knowledgeable, which drew her to him. Not the dark thoughts of being debased by this elderly fella swimming in her inebriated head. Given his touch and advanced years, she wondered what else he knew about pleasuring a woman.

The authoritative tone in hanks voice was evident again as he moved his lips back to Delia's ear and whispered. "That's it you little slut, grind your ass on my cock. Bet you haven't felt anything this big before. You're going to be begging me to unleash this monster before the night is over, so I can give you the fucking you need." As Hank said monster he sucked the saliva back into his mouth and thrust his pelvis up slightly into Delia's ass for good measure.

As Delia heard Hank call her a slut for the first time her heart skipped a beat. She took in a short sharp breat, then let out a moan, "ooooohhhhh." She loved the way slut sounded, rolling off Hanks Tongue. The little girl in Delia longed to obey Hank. As her mind raced she started to really enjoy grinding against Hanks hard cock too and started to imagine how far this could go.

Kim watched on mouth agape, smiling to herself at her friend's behaviour. She knew there was a slut inside Delia. Kim saw a lot of herself in Delia. Kim though, had no idea the depraved Delia would let old Hank touch her in such a seductive manner. Especially while Jimbo looked on, giving the old goat a show.

Kim was grinning when too big string hands touched her shoulders. She looked up and too her delight it was her boyfriend. He had entered moments before and clocked the unusual scene at the bar. He then noticed Kim also staring intentlyat it, which enabled him to get the drop on her. Kim got up and threw her arms round her man, craning her neck upwards so she could great him in the proper way.

Kim's mouth soon covered with her lovers and they kissed passionately. Her lovers strong arms reached down cupping her ass and lifting her up. Kim threw her legs around his waist locking in the embrace.

Delia was in a trance with Hanks cock pressed firmly in her ass. That was until the bartender slammed the drinks down breaking the mood. Delia scrambled free hopping off Hank, who had started kissing her ear.