Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Doc got the full force.

When my piss flow subsided I looked up at the Doc, his surgical scrubs were soaked through, covered in my piss, his face was dripping with my piss. What was I supposed to say?

"Fuck me Doc, I did warn you but she's never pissed that much when she's cum before," laughed Pete.

The Doc said "well that's one way to get a urine sample, I think that she might have been over stimulated with the electro on her clit and the injection I gave her earlier. Now just push out the last bit of wee girl."

I did and he collected it in the sample pot.

The door to the side of the room opened and in walked a coloured women, also dressed in tight white scrubs, they showed off her huge tits and her slim waist, she was tall, as tall as the Doctor. I saw Pete's mouth almost fall open with sheer lust.

"What's happened here?" she said.

"Hello darling, perfect timing. This is the girl I told you about, just doing a follow up examination after she took all those cocks. Let me introduce you all, this is my wife Doctor Mac" the male Doctor said.

Pete stood up showing off his hard on in his trousers, it didn't go unnoticed, I just smiled.

"I think I over stimulated her clit, she does piss when she comes but she lost control, no worries it will clean up," he said.

The female Doctor walked across to stand in front of me and the male Doctor moved out of the way, she squatted down slightly so she was level with my fanny and pushed three fingers into my open fuck hole.

"How much more have you got to do?" she asked her husband.

"Just the anal examination after I've" his voice trailed away.

"Nice hole the girls got" she said as she pulled her fingers out and licked them clean, "tastes good as well."

"Let me help you get out of those pissed stained scrubs, can't have a Doctor wearing those," she said to her husband.

She pulled the top of the scrubs off exposing his fit, defined hairless body with those beautiful hard pecs. She pulled his scrub pants down and his big cut cock was on show, he was hard, around his big low hanging black balls he had a silver ring fitted, about half an inch thick around the top of his balls and underneath his cock shaft. The silver really stood out against his jet-black shaved nuts making them hang even lower.

His wife smiled and said, "you like the present I bought you don't you?"

The Doc nodded.

"I think that we'll leave you to it, I'll take the lad here for his tests. Seeing that bulge in his pants I won't have any problems getting a sperm sample" she said.

Pete looked at me and said, "I'll stay here."

The female Doctor looked at him and said "you'll do as you're told" and with that she pulled off her scrubs top and the most magnificent pair of black tits poked out, firm with nipples sticking out at least an inch, "get in there and get onto the examination table. Don't worry you'll be able to see what my husband is doing to the girl via the CCTV.

Pete looked at me as if to ask permission, I could already see a wet patch on his trousers where his cock was leaking, I nodded and he mouthed the words "thanks" and disappeared through the door with the female Doctor following.

She turned and said, "it always works, men are led by their cocks."

"Right" said Doctor Mac, "lets get some cock inside you' and I gasped as he pulled the electrical bulldog clip off of my hard stimmed clit.

The first time he fucked me he'd needed a hand to get his cock in, one of the lads had held my fanny lips open and one of the others had held the Docs cock to get it firm enough for penetration but this time he wasn't going to have any problem as his cock was very hard and leaking precum making the head of his cock glisten, as long as Pete's but much thicker.

The Doc opened up the stirrups so that my legs were spread open even wider and lowered the examination table up slightly so it was the perfect height for fucking me.

"Now girl, your fanny is open, well stretched and very wet after your first orgasm so I'm going straight in, I'm not going to be gentle and you're going to take it, you can scream as much as you want, these rooms are fully soundproofed, you up for that" the Doc asked holding his hard cock in his hand.

I nodded and said "fuck your girl, I need that cock in my cunt."

He moved forward, lined his cock up and pushed the entire thick length into me in one hard thrust.

I yelped, gasped and then sighed as the pleasure of having a big black cock right the way up my cunt hit me.

He leant forward slightly and his hands found my hard nipples, he grabbed hold of them and then started to fuck me hard, pulling his cock all the way out and then pounding it all the way back in again till his low hanging balls slapped against my arsehole.

He didn't stop with the pounding, my cunt tried to hold onto his cock to stop it pulling out but it had to let go if only so he could push it all the way in again, what with his big black cock pounding my hole and the strange tingling deep inside my fuck tube for the injection he'd given me earlier on I felt the familiar stirring deep in side me, another climax was forming.

The Doc seemed to sense it and pulled his cock out but he didn't push it back in, my cunt was empty at the crucial moment that it needed a big cunt stretching cock.

"Don't want you cumming yet girl, I decide that, anyway I've still got to give you an anal examination," the Doc said. He was standing there with his hard cock covered in my fanny juices, the black shaft was shinning and the purple cockhead looked polished and as I watched a bead of precum drip onto the floor.

He clipped the electrical lead back onto my clit and I felt the electrical pulse just tickling it, I let out a happy contented sigh.

"Lets have a look at this arsehole of yours shall we?" the Doctor said and I felt his breath on my pucker, it tickled.

"Just relax, I can see that your pucker is already slightly open," he said and I gasped as he pushed a lubed up finger through into my arsehole.

"Oh nice and relaxed" he laughed, "you're used to having things up your arse aren't you."

I nodded.

"When did you last have anything up here?" he questioned.

"Nothing since you big cocked men fucked me a few days ago, well apart from a douche nozzle" I admitted.

"Good girl, nice to meet a girl who knows what to do with her arsehole" he replied.

I saw him pick up a speculum and he said, "lets open you up and have a look shall we" and I felt the metal arms of the speculum slide through my pucker into my arsehole.

"Going to have to open you up wide girl, I need to have a good look in that well fucked arse of yours don't I? Need to see you're ready to take cock in there again, feel free to moan and groan, keeps me hard" the Doctor laughed.

I felt my ringpiece start to be jacked open, wider and wider. I can take a thick cock up my arse no problem but a cock always has a bit of give in it being a natural thing, I could squeeze my arse muscles down on it to stop the cock going in any further but the metal arms of the speculum I couldn't stop.

The speculum arms were deep in my arse and I cried out as he opened my arsehole up as far as I could take it, no more.

"Good girl, that's far enough, I can take a swab and have a good look in there, it did take quite a battering when we all fucked you" he said.

I felt him take the swab and the Doc said "a little bit of bruising but that will soon go, looks nice and clean, well done with the douching girl, and all pink and healthy. I think with regular use and a bit of stretching I could get my hand in there but maybe another time girl, what do you think?"

I shuddered at the thought but it was a shudder of anticipation.

I felt my arsehole start to close up as the Doctor closed the arms of the speculum as he pulled it out with a slurping noise from my hole.

"Lots of people don't realise how sensitive a women's arsehole is, they all know that a mans arsehole is highly sensitive because of the prostate gland, stimulate that with a finger, a dildo or another cock and its better than fucking but a women's arsehole is full of nerves that with the correct stimulation will help her to her climax, so I think we better do that for you" the Doc said.

I thought that he'd never get around to it.

"You've closed up slightly but I don't think that I'll have any problem getting my cock into your arse so lets go" he said and I felt his cock slid through my pucker.

I braced myself for the invasion of his cock, another hard fucking just like he fucked my cunt but it didn't happen. His cock head was just through my ring piece and I relaxed and let him in but he didn't push his thick cock in any further, instead he just rocked his hips so that his cock glan just popped in and out of my ring piece, I gripped down on the head of his cock and heard him say "good girl."

I realised that he was using my clenched ring piece to give him maximum pleasure to his cock.

He clipped the clit stimulator back onto my throbbing clit and I saw him turn the knob on the box that my clit stimulator was connected to, the gentle pulse increased in speed and intensity, I moaned.

"Feels good doesn't it girl? Lets give you some more cock shall we" the Doc said and he pushed the rest of his thick cock into my arse.

"Come on girl, another couple of inches, you want it don't you?" he asked.

Of course I bloody well did, I was addicted to cock, especially a big black cock like his.

"Too big, too deep" I grunted.

He started to withdraw his cock, don't go I thought, and then pushed it back in, well as much as he could get in, then back out again and then in again but this time a bit deeper, I could feel it going deeper.

He turned up my clit stimulation, it was more like somebody was biting my clit now, sharp zaps of pleasure and pain.

He sped up his fucking, all the way out and all the way in, my arse was fully open and taking his cock and then he stopped and said "told you that you could take it all, its all the way in your hungry arse so lets fuck."

And he did, all the way out and then all the way in, hard and fast into my wide open arsehole, in all the way until his cock couldn't go in any deeper. I was panting and moaning with the force of the thrusts and I could feel myself getting red and hot, my climax was on the way.

"You want to cum don't you girl? Well this time I'm going to let you while I fuck you up your arse" the Doc grunted.

"Please, now" I moaned.

I saw him press a button on the box connected to my clit stimulator and my world exploded as a jolt of pleasure hit my clit, no gentle stimulation but a belt of pain and pleasure, like my clit had rubbed against an electric fence used to keep cattle in. The Docs big fat dick carried on pounding up my arse as climax after climax rolled over me. I was jerking up and down, luckily my legs were strapped down on the stirrups and the Doc grabbed hold of my hips and held me down.

I didn't want it to end but it had to end.

The Doctor was still fucking my arse, fucking me through my climax and shouted out "that's it girl, milk my cock with your arse, I'm going to spunk."

He pulled his cock out of my arse and I saw the purple head almost explode, it didn't obviously, as his piss slit fired out ropes of white cum over my pulsing cunt and over my stomach, he just managed to hit my tits with some warm sticky cum as well. It looked amazing, the contrast of his black thick cut cock firing gobs of white spunk at me.

"Good girl, good girl" he panted.

I lay there covered in the Doctors spunk, it was dripping off my fanny and running down to coat my well fucked red and still open arsehole pucker.

Very matter of fact the Doctor said "I've got all the samples I need and I'll be in touch when I have the results. Lets go and see how my wife and your boyfriend are getting on."

I thought that he'd release me from the gyno chair, I still had my legs up in the stirrups and was spread wide showing off my red and well used cunt and arsehole but he just released the locked castors and opened the adjoining door to the other examination room and pushed the gyno chair with me on it through.

I could hear the gagging noises before I saw what was going on. The female Doctor was on her knees, my boyfriend was standing in front of her with his trousers and underpants around his knees and with his big cock all the way down her throat, his hand on the back of her head so she couldn't get away and was face fucking her hard, saliva was dripping out the side of her mouth, she was gargling and gagging and tears were forming in her eyes as she took the full length of Pete's cock.

To be continued.

12