Joanna, I Love You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she said just the opposite as a joke. She wagged a finger at me. "I know that under your quiet exterior, you're a very bad boy. I mean, jerking off about your neighbor downstairs, you should be ashamed of yourself. What would your family think?"

"They probably would be shocked, and then blame the neighbor for enticing me by exposing her very stiff cock." Yet I was enjoying the way she was ribbing me. Rather dumbly I added, "And when would this happen? You know what I mean."

"Why, right here, right now if you wish. I know that's what I want."

She pressed her body against mine and began to rub herself against me, and she put her head on my shoulder. I in turn put my arms around her, but not too tightly. I knew that she would have liked me to kiss her but I wasn't quite ready to do that.

As she backed off a bit, she said, "Chris, I can feel how tense you are. I know this might a bit difficult for you."

I told her the truth, "Joanna, I'm sorry, I do feel conflicted. I want to continue doing this with you but I don't know how to do it or even what I should be doing."

By now her hands were on my shoulders. I caught the scent of a perfume she was using. "You can admit that to me. It's obvious you've had no experience with anybody, so of course you are going to be nervous regardless of who it is."

She had read me perfectly, so I felt that I should admit everything. "You've got it exactly. I've never kissed a girl, never even held hands with one."

"But you already know what to do with me. You've imagined it several times." Then she gently touched my face. "Honey, let me take care of this. Just relax and take things as they come."

I noticed the little endearments she was using with me. Then she put her hands down and unzipped my trousers. "Is this all right? I want to see what you have in there." She looked down at her stiff cock which was jutting out from under the hem of her dress. "I mean, you can certainly see all that I've got."

I had one brief protest. "Are we doing to, ah, do something right here in the kitchen?"

"Why not? With all the creation of food in them, kitchens are very sexy places! Now as I said, let me handle the details. I certainly think you're going to like it."

In a few seconds, she had lowered my trousers and underpants to my knees. I nervously glanced at the window to my right, but the curtains were already drawn.She was ready for this before I even walked in here.

Joanna commented on my situation. "Chris, you have a beautiful cock, and it's already wonderfully erect." She playfully shook a finger at me again. "You indeed a naughty boy. I invited you here for a drink, and you've been thinking dirty thoughts about me the whole time."

I amazed myself with how direct I was. "And you're pretty bold too, I mean not wearing any underwear for one thing."

She found that funny. "It's one of my secret pleasures, wearing a garter and straps but no underpants. It feels wonderful in all kinds of weather. I can feel the air around my hips and crotch." As she said that, she pressed against me again and her right hand went down to stroke my cock.

I guess we crossed a boundary at that point. I made no move to stop her; instead, I just enjoyed her warm hand rubbing me from top to bottom and back again.

"This must feel good, what I'm doing to you."

Already I was gently moaning. "Oh, yes, it feels great."

"Now listen, you stroke yourself like this, I know you have done that many times. But to get the full benefits, I should take you in my mouth and go down on you. That's something I doubt you can do to to yourself!"

That suddenly all seemed fine to me. "Whatever you think is best."

"I definitely think it's best, and it's your little bedroom dream come true. Now lean back against the counter and I'll kneel in front of you." When she was down there, she said, "Keep track of my technique and you'll find out just how a proper blow job should be done."

It all had been very abrupt; there had been little transition from sitting at the table to our physical intimacy next to the sink. But I was a very frustrated yet horny virgin, and I wasn't going to complain about the rapid pace of my seduction.

I yielded to her methods, and she was right; she knew what she was doing. She used her tongue to gently lick my glans, then she licked and kissed my shaft along its full length. I knew nothing about doing or getting blow jobs, and I had assumed that they involved sucking on the cock from the first moment. Joanna knew better.

For a moment she stopped to make a very old joke, "I'm getting my lipstick on your dipstick." Then she explained, "Maybe you've seen porn where the lady tries to take an entire dick into her mouth each time she sucks on it."

"I've only seen it in photos, not videos."

"You really are an innocent type. Well, most girls can't take it all in without gagging. That whole Deep Throat trope is just that, mostly a myth. Here, I'll show you how it should be done."

She sucked on the outer half of my shaft while her right hand held me at the base. Her left hand went behind me to stroke my bare behind and the backs of my thighs. That fondling of my rear was exactly what I had thought about during my oral sex reveries in my room.

I looked down and noted her red lipstick as she moved my cock in and out. This is amazingly close to my other jerk-off fantasies, including the ones I've had about her. She looked up at me and winked.

I gave myself into the physical pleasure I was feeling. The gender of the person giving me those sensations no longer mattered; I was finding out why oral sex was such a big deal. And I felt gratitude for Joanna's sexual generosity towards me. I had spent a long time just trying to get with with a girl, and this person had skipped most of the preliminaries and she was going to give me an orgasm right there in her kitchen.

She helped me along by sometimes bringing her left hand forward to gently grasp my balls or to rub the front of my thighs.

Whatever I was saying at that point didn't matter. I was just repeating stuff like, "Joanna, that feels so good, you're going to make me come, I'm going to come so hard in your mouth."

My hips thrust forward to meet her warm lips, and my hands ran through her thick blonde hair. I could quickly feel the pressure building inside me. Then my orgasm arrived and she must have felt it happening in my body. At the last moment, she pulled me out and stroked me with her hand until I shot off about an inch outside her mouth.

Our aim must have been pretty good because most of what jetted out went right in between her teeth. I was aware of her other hand tightly squeezing one of my butt cheeks, but I just yelped something unintelligible during my climax.

When I was done, I sank down to my knees and tried to catch my breath. As I knelt there she took my hands in hers. I looked at her, and I saw her licking her lips. Some of my cum had inevitably spattered on her lower face, but she certainly didn't seem to mind.

She took a few moments to let me to calm down, and she said. "I just love the taste of a young man's hot semen. Would you like to taste yourself on my lips?"

Before I could come up with an answer, she grabbed me and kissed me firmly on my mouth. There was no hesitation on my part and I kissed her back just as intensely. I had sampled my own cum as an experiment; probably almost every guy has done that. But I had never tasted it on someone else's mouth.

Also, I thought, Joanna, I don't care who you are, anybody who could give a great blow job like that one -- well, that person is a heroine in my book.

"You know why I pulled you out at the last moment?"

I wasn't thinking too clearly. "I can't imagine."

"That's so I could see you ejaculate, and your spurts were indeed very impressive."

Yeah, just like the ones I gave myself with you in my mind. She had obviously liked witnessing me come. It was much like the money shots in porn, perhaps, except up close and personal.

Joanna Receives Pleasure

I sat on the floor to her right and leaned on the cabinet door. She sat next to me and put her arm around my shoulders. We didn't say anything, we stayed within our own thoughts. I savored the moment; I think she did too.

Finally, I heard, "That certainly went extremely well. It was the first step in getting your cherry busted."

I thought I knew what that would entail, but I was too distracted to come up with anything that made sense. "I guess so, whatever you say."

She frowned at me and said with mock annoyance, "Come on, Chris, I know your male pride is at stake, but it's okay to admit the truth of your inexperience to me. You've done very well so far." Then, "We don't have to do it all in one day, but there is one more thing you definitely owe to me right now."

Both of us were sitting there with our cocks out. Mine had drooped down, but hers was still fully erect. That suggested a question on my part, "You must have enjoyed doing that to me."

"Of course I did. I love it when I can feel the pressure building inside a man and then he just explodes and fires his whole load. And that's what you are going to find out when you do the same to me."

Joanna must have seen some doubt in my expression because she said. "We can go someplace more comfortable than this linoleum floor. Let's go into the living room. I'll stand in front of you while you sit on the couch."

Instead of waiting for my assent, she grabbed my hand and stood up, pulling me up with her. "Top off your glass if you want and bring it with you."

Yes, some extra brandy would be handy to have for what I'll be doing next.

When we were in other room, I had pulled my pants up but I didn't buckle them. I had assumed she was that she was turned out and ready to go. But instead, she wanted to smooch first, and she sat next to me on the sofa and cuddled and kissed me for a little while. It was getting easier for me to be affectionate as I spend more time with her.

Suddenly, she jumped up and she seemed impatient "Chris, I've been so turned on since I showed myself to you on the counter. Please, I need you to give me a release, some satisfaction, as soon as possible."

As she stood in front of me, she tucked the hem of her dress into her black garter. It was an advantage of garters I had never considered before, although I suppose one could do something similar with pantyhose. Then she moved the tip of her cock closer to my face.

Perhaps she understood that I needed a few moments to get accustomed to the situation. Some strangely irrelevant thoughts came to me. She had been circumcised, just like I had been. And she had removed all of her pubic hair.

"Chris, touch it and stroke it if you would."

"I'm not sure how to do that."

"Of course you do. You have a cock of your own, so I'm sure you can figure out what to do with mine."

"I guess that's how you handled mine so well."

I wasn't trying to make a joke, but she laughed at it anyway. "I see you're catching on to all this pretty fast. Look, to start off, just do to me what you do to yourself when you masturbate."

Well, that can't be too difficult. I've certainly done it to myself often enough. Yet I protested, "However, I've never sucked my own dick."

She was amused again. "Well, Chris, since do have a dick, so you must know what feels good on it." She had made a good point. I was looking forward to stroking and then sucking on hers. Okay, so erect penises are very erotic. I've always thought that about my own. I had thought that before I had met Joanna, but I had never admitted it to anybody. In fact, I had never imagined that I'd ever do anything about it in reality.

Rather than ponder the situation any longer, I just grabbed the base of her cock with my left hand and used my right one to gently caress the shaft. The effect on her was immediate. As I had done to her, she put her hands on my head and ran her fingers through my hair.

I looked up at her, and she was leaning back with her eyes closed. "Oh yes, that's perfect, I knew you would do just great with this."

I wonder if I'm really bisexual, or maybe handling someone else's cock is just inherently appealing. I liked the hardness of her organ, and the warm, slightly bumpy surface of her flesh as my hand went along its length.

"Maybe I should do this more firmly?"

"No, it's time to use your lips and mouth on me." She seemed eager to get to the next phase. "I already did it to you, and you must remember my techniques, don't you?"

I remembered, and I went through the same sequences as she had done. I started with the licking and kissing and then I went on to the actual sucking of the outer half of her cock.

"Please, sweetie, reach back and squeeze my behind with your other hand. That always helps me come faster."

It certainly helped me, that's for sure.

She was quite talkative during all of this. "That's it, you're a natural at this. Mix it up, I mean the licking and the sucking. Make me beg for more!"

I was trying to determine if there was a distinctive taste to her penis or any penis for that matter. Perhaps there was, but it was quite subtle. Mostly I was listening to her moan and saying the nonsensical things that people say during sex. It was a lot of "oh, oh, oh!," alternating with endearments that included the repetition of my name.

The rhythmic rocking of her hips back and forth indicated that the intensity was building in her. I gripped her buttocks and tried to coordinate her movements.

Then it was obvious that she was going to climax. She gripped my head and trust frantically into my mouth, and her moaning was continuous. I was wondering if she was expecting me to swallow everything she shot out. I got my answer when she cried out, "Chris, Chris, I'm coming; please take it all in." Then her loud sounds no longer made any sense.

I tried to take as much of it as possible. The first spurt went it, and then with more ejaculations, my mouth was filled with a hot, creamy, bland-tasting fluid. As I have said, I have tasted my own semen, but never in quantities like that. She continued to pump her cock in and I tried to swallow it but some leaked out and dripped down my chin.

When she was spent, Joanna flopped down on the sofa to my left. She was breathing heavily but she laughed at me anyway. I had taken my handkerchief out to blot up the sticky stuff covering my lower face. When she could talk she said, "I'm sorry I laughed at you. Performing your first blow job is always a bit surprising. Don't feel bad that you couldn't consume it all."

Then she put her arms around me again. "Let me taste myself on your lips as you did with me." She kissed me hard for a while and then we sat pressed together.

Joanna's Proposal

We were quiet for a couple of minutes as we sipped our brandy. I tried to process what had just happened to me on that afternoon in early summer. Joanna gave me her take on it all. She stuck her tongue into my ear and whispered, "That was so nice, I mean how you did with my cock. You gave me so much pleasure."

Another line of that Kinks song occurred to me. Lola smiled and took me by the hand. She said, 'little boy, I'm gonna make you a man.'

Joanna was on the same line of thought, "I'm well on my way to deflowering you. But we can't do it all in one day."

I knew what she meant, but I asked her anyway. I was surprised that I had the confidence to talk about it. "First of all, girls get deflowered, not guys. And what are we going to do?"

Her answer was very blunt. "You already know, I'm sure. To truly become a man, you'll eventually have to penetrate me."

There was only one way to do that beyond what I had earlier done with her mouth. She reassured me. "But as I said, that's for another day. We'll have plenty of time to deal with that some other time." Then we kissed again for a couple of minutes.

Since I had first arrived at her apartment, I had become much more comfortable smooching with her. How long has it been since I walked in here? I had lost track of time, but it seemed like more than an hour had passed.

Suddenly she said, "Let's go out and get something to eat. It doesn't have to be a sit-down restaurant. Something like a sandwich shop would do fine."

"There's a good one over on Route 1." My car, as humble as it was, had more room than hers. "I'll drive if that is okay with you."

She got up and headed for her bedroom. "Just give me a moment, sweetie, I'll be right back." In a few moments she returned, and she pulled her dress up. "Tah-tah! I thought with a dress this short, it would be wise to put some panties on. There is no point in taking a chance and having someone accidentally peering up my skirt. They'd have quite a surprise!"

As she swished her dress around, I noted her ample white underwear. She also had her purse, and she took out a tube of lipstick and reapplied the makeup that had worn off when she was lustily sucking on my cock.

I realized that this would be the first time I would be out in public with her. Without really thinking, I blurted out, "I guess we're going on a date, is that it?"

As usual, she found me inadvertently amusing. "Of course, honey, it's a date. How else would it be defined it?" She didn't ask me if I had ever been out with someone before, because she was already sure I hadn't been.

"It's just that we're sort of doing everything backwards."

"Life and love are like that sometimes, Chris. This time the sex came before the date; it's happened before."

I caught that she had dropped the word love into her sentence. Was she casually telling me that we had more than a sexual thing going? I didn't ask anything further. Instead, I said, "I really should tell my family I'm going out. Should I tell them I'm going out with you?"

"Listen, you're an adult and so am I. This is entirely in our hands. If they don't like it, well, what can they do about it?" Then she said, "You've been remarkably open-minded about me. Not everyone is, including your relatives."

I nodded my assent, and I decided against going upstairs to tell them. We went out to my Nova which was actually a rebadged Toyota; it was parked just outside her side door. When I got into my seat, I turned the engine on and looked over at her.

"Joanna, where are the two of us going with all this?"

"I really don't know. What is it that you want? I mean, after tonight, we could just go back to the way everything was before and make believe that it all never happened."

I knew that was a ploy on her part to test me. "No, Joanna, I like you too much for that." I didn't use the term love; it seemed too early for me to say that word. Maybe I was just horny, or was I truly fond of her? I was getting tongue-tied, which I imagined was one of the reasons I had so much trouble pinning down a date before.

She seemed to understand my difficulties. "Chris, don't take this the wrong way, but I doubt you're going to be meeting any girls until you're back in school in September. Maybe you'll spend some time with me this summer? We could have a good time, I think."

As we drove along, she talked readily about me and as usual said little about herself. There were a lot of details that I didn't know about her: what her original name was, when she discovered she was transgender, and what she had thought about it.

I certainly didn't know why she was living in a relative backwater like Edison, NJ. It was a pleasant but modest suburb twenty-five miles down the Corridor tracks from New York. The city seemed like a more appropriate environment for her.

In the short drive over to the shop, she put her left hand on mine as it rested on the transmission shifter. When I looked over, she smiled. Then she leaned over and gave me a big kiss on my cheek.