Joanne's Fall Pt. 03 - Claire's Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushes her away a little and stands up, Joanne looks at him from the ground as he pulls his shirt off, showing off his massive muscles.

"Bend over the sofa slut." He orders.

"Yes sir." Joanne replies, weirdly excited to know she's about to have the first cock in her for a long time!

She bends over the sofa and feels Karl pull up her skirt.

"No underwear, nice." He says grabbing her thick arse cheeks.

Joanne feels him kicking her feet wider and feels the head of his cock lining up with her pussy.

Oh my god, I'm about to have sex with another man! Joanne thinks to herself but she can feel how wet her pussy is around the head of his cock.

"Fuuuuuuuuccckkk!!!" Joanne moans loudly as without any warning he pushes his entire 7 inch black fucking cock balls deep into her underused pussy.

"Oh yeah, that's one tight cunt." Karl moans, holding his cock fully inside of her.

"So.... Fucking..... deep...." Joanne pants, never in her life feeling something so big in her pussy.

"I'll let you get used to my size." Karl moans.

Although Joanne is struggling to breath from being so totally full, the pleasure she is receiving is indescribable. She can feel her pussy twitches around his thick fucking cock. Every inch that's invading her married pussy and she fucking loves it!

Without realising what she's doing, Joanne starts to rock back and forth slowly. Feeling her stretched pussy tightly wrap around his cock as she takes him in and out.

SPANK!

"You really are a slut aren't you?" He asks as she bounces back and forth.

"I am for this cock." Joanne moans back, not being able to stop herself as she takes his cock in and out of her.

Suddenly, she feels his big hands grip onto her waist.

"I'm about to fuck the life out of you whore." He roars.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk!!!" Joanne almost screams as he straight away starts to hammer into her pussy over and over.

Their skin constantly slap against each other as he goes balls deep in her pussy over and over. Stretching her out perfectly as her soaking wet pussy takes his cock.

SPANK!

"Yes take that black cock!" Karl moans.

"Fuck me... fuck me.... fuuuucckkk!" Joanne moans over and over as he ruthlessly batters her pussy.

Karl reaches around and grabs onto her bare tits and squeezing them hard, Joanne feels him squeezing her nipples and lets out a loud yelp of pain.

She feels him grip onto her hair and yank her head back and she can't stop from moaning as she takes his cock.

"Oh fuck, so... fucking... good...." Joanne moans.

Karl shoves a finger into Joanne's mouth and she willingly sucks on it like it's a cock. Her pussy clenches around his cock and she knows her much needed orgasm is building up quickly.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK MEEEEEEEEE!!!" Joanne screams at the top of her lungs as her orgasm wrecks through her body.

"Are you fucking cumming??" Karl asks as he carries on thrusting in and out of her.

"Yyeeesss siiirrrrrrr!!!" Joanne moans back as her body trembles and shakes.

Being so strong, Karl easily flips Joanne around so she's on her back on the sofa and he thrusts his entire cock back into her dripping wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, don't fucking stop!" Joanne pants as his balls hit her at every thrust.

She watches his amazingly chiselled body as he thrusts in and out of her well and truly fucked pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum slut!" Karl moans.

Oh fuck! I'm not on the pill! Joanne panics.

"Cum on my tits!!!" Joanne moans, although she hates the idea of not having his cock in her. She rips the last of her buttons open and her tits fall free for him.

"Fuuuckk!!" Karl grunts, pulling his cock out of her and stroking it.

Joanne feels the first shot of his warm, thick cum land on her tits. Followed by more and more strikes of cum landing all over her chest and stomach. He's cumming fucking buckets and Joanne 's pussy twitches, loving that she's getting covered in cum like the slut she really is.

"Fucking hell." He pants as he stops wanking his big, black cock.

"Fuck." Joanne pants and her head falls back, glad that he didn't cum inside of her unprotected pussy.

She can hear Karl walk away for her but she's in complete bliss that she can't even open her eyes.

Then she feels something on her arm. Opening her eyes, she's shocked to see Karl with a pen in his hand writing on her forearm.

"W-what are you doing?" Joanne asks, but doesn't move.

"Leaving you my number, if you ever want to make some extra money, give me a call." He tells her, finishing off writing and throwing the pen on the floor.

Oh god, he actually thinks I'm a prostitute! Joanne thinks and the sick feeling in her stomach comes back at the realisation.

As Joanne watches Karl get dressed and leave, she can feel his cum starting to drip off of her onto the sofa.

Fuck, I need to clean up! She thinks, standing up and more of his tons of cum starts to drip off of her body. She tries to wipe it a little with her hands as she makes her way to the bathroom.

Joanne cleans herself off with tissue before looking at herself in the mirror.

What is wrong with you? She thinks to herself, You just cheating on your husband and you loved it! You were effectively paid for! She thinks and tears start to form in her eyes.

She goes back to her bedroom and grabs another shirt to put on and does her make up again before going back to work.

"Have a busy lunch?" Claire says with an evil grin as Joanne walks past.

Ignoring her again, Joanne shuts the door and sits at her desk. Then, a text comes through her phone.

Master J: Good job slut, you saved me a headache. I hope you didn't cum without permission?

Joanne: No I didn't Master.

Joanne knows she's lying, but doesn't want to risk him punishing her.

Master J: Oh you stupid slut, look at this.

Suddenly a video is sent to her. Clicking on it, once again Joanne's mouth hangs open in shock.

It looks like someone was outside of her window and recording her as she is bent over the sofa getting fucked by Karl. She can't believe how loud her moans are, even from outside of the window her moaning is so fucking loud!

Then, it showed her very clearly cumming on camera.

Was he outside my house?! Fuck!!! Joanne screams in her head.

Master J: Now, for your punishment.

Joanne: Please Master, I'm so sorry! I couldn't stop it!

Master J: Too bad, it's going to be even worse since you lied to me.

Joanne feels defeated, hanging her head, she doesn't even see any point in arguing anymore.

Joanne: I understand Master.

Master J: Good girl, tomorrow you will find out your punishment.

Joanne: Yes Master.

Putting her phone down, Joanne hands her head back and has to stop herself from having a full on panic attack.

Now he has video proof of me cheating in my own house!! This is never going to end is it? She thinks.

"Joanne?" Suddenly she hears Claire's voice as she enters the office.

"Yes Claire?" Joanne asks, keeping her eyes closed.

"Hmm, you forgetting the proper name for me?" She says closing the door and walking to the desk.

"S-sorry, Mistress." Joanne replies.

"That's better, I've seen you had a great lunch break." Claire says sitting down.

"D-did he show you the video?" Joanne asks with dread.

"Of course." Claire replies.

"Do you know who he is?" Joanne asks.

"Unfortunately not, but I've been talking to him about your punishment." Claire says and Joanne's filled with fear yet again.

"Please Cl..." Then Joanne corrects herself, "Mistress... Please can you help me?"

"You've been a total bitch to me since I started here and now you want my help?" Claire laughs.

"I'm sorry." Joanne says, suddenly feeling bad for how she treated her assistant.

"Well, you will be after tomorrow." Claire says with a laugh.

"What will it be?" Joanne asks her.

"You'll see. Remember, no underwear and wear something easy to remove." Claire tells her.

"Y-yes Mistress." Joanne says.

Claire stands up and leaves her office, once again leaving the door wide open. Another mockery of her power.

Looking out at her employees working, Joanne wonders what's in store for her tomorrow.

Then End

12