Jody's Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dearest Jody... I have opened a bank account in your name. You only need to show them your ID and sign on the dotted line. There is $25,000 in the account and it's yours to do with as you please, sorry it's not more. I love you - Dad.

And that was it...I never saw or heard from him again." She finished up, tugging on my erect cock and laying back.

"That's the wildest story I have heard...I mean, I would have had a hard time dreaming that one up!" I replied easing back and shutting off the recorder.

"So...Dinner is on, right?" Jody asked, still holding my erection.

"Oh ya, definitely it's on! In fact, anywhere you'd like to go. You just gave me a great story and tomorrow I start writing it." I replied, sinking down enjoying the warm water and Jody's touch.

"Great! Then get your happy ass out of this tub, so you can go dress - I need to prepare to. I'll let you know where, when you get back...The door will be unlocked, just come in...Okay?" She laughed and tugged my cock harder, giving me a wide smile.

I tarried just long enough to dry off some and throw my clothes on, letting my erection die down. I yelled out - see you in a little while - and left for my apartment. I was in total lust and falling fast in love, as I walked, quickly, down the corridor to my door.

I slowed down, when I arrived at my place, and sat to replay a portion of the recorded interview, not sure if I was dreaming or what. I fixed myself a drink and felt my cock stirring, reliving Jody's tale. I grinned, shook my head and walked to the bathroom to fully shower and get ready. I dallied for two hours, giving Jody plenty of time, but was anxious when I finally closed my door heading her way.

I walked in through the unlocked door and caught Jody just as she was dropping her short skirt over her very bare, and creamy white, ass ā€“ with not a hint of a thong or panties. Looking up, she smiled warmly at me and pointed to the wine bottle and glass on the coffee table. Her top was a low cut, the cleavage freckles plainly in view, and by the easy movement of her breasts, they wore nothing to confine them either. I smiled back and eased myself down on the couch, watching as she got ready.

"Almost ready!" She called out, disappearing into the bathroom.

Moments later she walked out, a vision of pure heaven and her scent was absolutely intoxicating.

"So my dear...Where would you like to go?" I said, rising as she walked up and threw an arm around my neck, planting a very wet and sensual kiss on my lips.

"I know this small, quiet and romantic, place...Benson's...Ever been there?" She replied, as she drew away and checked her purse.

"Nope, but it sounds wonderful. I'm hungry, how about you?" I answered back.

"Starving...Sex makes me ravenous!" She laughed easily and took my arm, as we walked to the door.

With furtive glances and small talk we rode the 30 minute cab ride and arrived at Benson's at near 5 PM.

"They don't open until 6, but there's a little bar around the corner...Lets go and have a cocktail while we wait." She said, squeezing my arm softly.

Moments later we entered Ron's Hideaway. It was a small bar, dimly lit, with soft jazz music playing. I liked it immediately, as Jody dragged me through the door and headed for the bar.

"Hi Jody!" The bar tender called out, seeing her walk up.

"Hi ya Bob...Bob this is Scott...A close friend." And she winked at Bob.

Bob gave the "knowing nod" and began to set up Jody's favorite, asking me what I wanted.

"My...Popular are we?" I said, giving Jody a quizzical look and then told Bob, "Vodka martini...Very dry Bob, and nice to meet you."

Bob nodded back and produced the drinks without further comment, except for,

"Enjoy...Nice seeing you again Jody."

"So, Benson's is wonderful...Great food and I'm sure you'll love it. But I have been wondering something." She said, turning towards me and lowering her voice.

Before going on, she slipped a leg between mine and slid towards me, pushing her already short skirt higher and leaning in, whispered,

"You aren't the kind of guy that would...Take advantage of a girl not wearing panties, I mean - you know - slipping his fingers into her pussy while they were eating dinner...Are you?"

I looked down and saw the top of her pussy slit peaking out. I grinned, as I looked up and replying back in a whisper, said,

"Why no...I'm shocked! You wouldn't be the type of girl that would want a man to slip his fingers in her pussy, I mean, while she was eating...Are you?"

Jody slid in tighter, pressing her labia, tight, against my knee, and replied,

"Why no...I'm not, but now that I think about it...Imagine what might happen to the man that managed to get me off during supper - he might be the happiest man alive... Later!" She cooed softly.

I placed my free hand on my knee and slipped a finger over the top, touching her wet clit and wiggled it, as I took my first drink.

"Ummm...I think we have an understanding here...I'm pretty sure you may just be the right one...You seem to have my fondest desires in hand!" She replied giggling softly and tipped her glass.

We sat and finished two more drinks, making small talk, crammed with sexual undertones, laughing, touching each other and kissing. Finally, I paid Bob and we said our good byes to a happy bartender, after he realized just what I had gave him for a tip.

Benson's was everything she said it was. The Blues playing was romantic, sensual even, and the atmosphere was positively for lovers. It was softly lit and had several, cozy, small booths and waitresses of stunning beauty. Jody slapped my arm as we walked towards our booth, following a very well developed young lady. I hung my tongue out, watching her ass undulate through the restaurant.

"Pervert...She's half your age." She said, whispering and leaning into me.

We asked for, and got, the farthest corner booth, one that was very dimly lit. Amy, our hostess sat us and placed menus on the table, telling us, Charlotte would be our server and asked if we would like anything to drink.

I order another martini and Jody decided that she would have the same and we watched Amy walk off. Jody took the delay time to use the restroom and excused her self, while I waited.

When she returned our drinks were on the table and she smiled, waiting for me to get up so she could slide in. Jody slid into the booth and just before coming to a rest, I noticed, she lifted slightly and pulled her skirt up. With a grin she patted the seat and I slid next to her.

We clinked glasses, toasting, and took our first sip, when I rested my free hand on her thigh. With twinkling eyes, she slowly parted her legs and took another sip, asking,

"Scott...Are you thinking of doing what I hope you are?"

I nodded, inverted my hand and slid in to touch her pussy lips, as she spread her legs wider. Charlotte walked up, about then, smiling wide saying good evening. Jody grabbed my right arm and hugged it tightly, as my fingers found her clit and smiled back at Charlotte.

Charlotte went through the usual specials for the night and, has I fingered Jody's clit, I told her we would like the lobster and two more martinis, turning to look at Jody. Jody decided she should say something too and flinched as she commented,

"That feels...Sounds...Sounds wonderful...I love lobster." She stuttered out, making a small twitching movement, as I rubbed her clit a little too hard, while she still clutched my arm.

Charlotte gave her a curious look, but turned to place the order.

When Charlotte turned her back, I dropped from Jody's clit and spread her pussy lips with my fingers, slipping them into her wet hole. Jody closed her eyes and swooned slightly and eased up on my arm.

"Damn Scott...I didn't know you were going to rape me public!" She whispered, dropping her hand to push my fingers in deeper.

Then, reaching up to kiss my cheek she whispered,

"You'll never disappointment me...Will you? You'll fuck me until I can't see straight and then give more if I want it...You are the one - aren't you?"

I kissed her firmly on the lips and slid my fingers up to, again, capture her clit and roll it, saying,

"Yes...I am the one and you are my "One"...I feel it as much as you do. You excite me in every way I can or could imagine and..." I stopped, before saying too much.

Squeezing my arm hard, Jody looked at me with wondering eyes and asked,

"What...What damn you...And what?" She pleaded with her voice and eyes.

I hesitated and thought for a brief moment and finally answered her,

"And...The one I would marry in a heart beat."

Like turning on a gate valve, I felt her pussy juice just squirt out, drenching my fingers and soaking the seat.

"Oh my God...I've just squirted! You've made me cum by just talking!" She giggled and squeezed in tighter adding, "Please leave your wonderful fingers where they are....I know I'm going to do it again...You...You would really marry me? Knowing what you do...What I've done...You'd marry me?" She asked, wonderment filling her eyes, as she pressed my fingers deeper inside her pussy.

I nodded my head and she swooned a second time, as the juices rushed out. When Charlotte showed up with our meals, Jody was flushed and breathing very shallow. Charlotte looked at Jody with some concern and asked if she was okay.

"Fine...Fine I just came...I mean, into some wonderful news and it hit me hard!" She said, quickly recovering, wiping her brow.

Charlotte gave Jody a knowing look and then eyed balled me, as she turned to leave. I watched her retreat and with my fingers still buried in Jody, saw Charlotte bend and whisper something to one of the girls and point our way.

I told Jody our little adventure might be coming to an end and slid my fingers out of her pussy, as she sighed heavily.

"Oh God, that felt so fucking good Scott...You're the only one...The only one!" She moaned softly and placed her head in her hand.

Moments later the manger showed up, not looking real happy, as I casually licked my fingers, even though I hadn't touched my lobster, and she commented,

"Perhaps the lady has had too much...And I think perhaps you've had a hand in it. I'm asking you to leave our restaurant...Now please!"

Jody cracked up and I followed her lead, laughing, as we slid from the booth. Jody left a very large wet streak as she scooted out and then bent flashing her bare ass at the manager, picking up her purse.

"You'll never know how much he had a hand in it!" She cackled, and walked off following me.

We grabbed a cab and ended up at a Taco Bell, devouring everything we ordered. We were laughing out loud, at the night's adventure, our conversation returning again and again to the shocked face of the Benson's manager. I was getting horny and suggested we leave before we had another adventure to discuss. Moments later, we were taking the ride home.

I opened my door, and Jody rushed in. She turned and grabbed me around the waist, as I locked the door, unbuttoning my pants. When I turned, my pants around my ankles, she giggled and the reached to kiss me, giddy from the martinis. Her tongue knew what it was doing and what it wanted and she had me hard moments later. Dropping she sucked me in and reached to lift my legs, freeing me from my pants.

Satisfied she had me where she wanted, she rose and wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered,

"Scott...Baby...Please...Slow fuck me this time, I want you so bad and I want you slow and hard."

I smiled at her and reached to pull her top off, freeing her luscious tits. They bounced wonderfully and I cupped them and massaged her tenderly, as she bent her head back and moaned.

"God you get me so fucking hot and horny!" She cried out.

I wiggled her tits side to side and then up and down, before reaching to undo and drop her skirt and she slapped my arm, giggling.

"You like my big titties don't you?"

And I nodded, with a "shit eating" grin on my face.

What can I say ā€“ I had fallen and told the girl I would marry her! I wanted her badly and, more than that, I wanted to satisfy her, every way she asked.

I squatted, letting my balls hang low and turned on the fake fireplace, while Jody played with them, tipping her head back, laying on the floor. She giggled, telling me how full they felt.

"The better to fill you with my dear!" I said, like the infamous wolf, turning to find her lying on her back, legs spread, ready to welcome me.

I dropped to my knees and waddled around her spread legs, as her hand waited to grab me. With a firm grip, she rubbed my cock head up and down her, wet, slit and then centering it so I could push in.

"Remember...Slow...Hard and long baby...Make me scream with delight!" She said softly, urging me down and in.

We lied coupled close and tight for a brief moment, and then I rose, pressing up on my hands. Slowly ā€“ very slowly I started a hip thrust, burying my self deep with every penetration and pulling back out slowly, as Jody moaned out her satisfaction and raised her legs high, spreading them wide.

"Oh ya...Oh God ya...That perfect, slow and easy...Oh My god I can feel everything...You are so fucking big!" She cried out, clutching my back.

Beads of perspiration formed on our bodies, as I worked Jody's sweet pussy. When I finally laid on her, fully, and started to work my hips, we slid easily across one another, heightening our sexual pleasures.

"Ummmm...Baby that feels so good...Perfect...Keep it right...Oh My God...There!" She screamed out.

It suddenly dawned on me I was in contact with her uterus and I pulled back a little and she cried out, louder.

"No...Fuck no, keep it there!"

I pushed in again and she calmed down, I had hit her spot and reveled in her pleasure, as much as she was obviously doing.

With little hip thrusts, she pushed me in tighter, as I moved her uterus with each deep penetration and she continued her loud moans.

Ohh God Scott...Baby you got it...Keep it right there and work me!"

I did and amazingly, I felt her coming ā€“ I mean I felt her build up and finally release and I released with her, unable to stop or help myself. We came together in the best fucking session I had ever experienced.

"Oh my God Jody..." I started to say and she stopped me.

"I know...I know baby....That was the best one yet! I felt your heart in that one...Whatever happens just know I'll always love you." She finished, and sighed like a woman with out another request.

"Bed babe...Lets go to bed." I murmured and rolled off her.

"Ummm ya, I need to sleep...This has been a day I'll never forget."

12