Joey Finds a New App Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. Now who's the lucky one, Mom?" Joey said somewhat brazenly.

"Joey! Don't you speak like that to me!" she exclaimed almost convincingly if not for the slight smile. "I was just trying to clean you up. I had no idea you'd be all excited"

"I'm sorry, Mom. I just got lost in your touch. I was getting a little excitable being so close to you I guess," Joey tried to convince her.

"Well, of course I forgive you. Young boys your age have trouble controlling those urges sometimes," she responded. "Now let's just pull ourselves together and share breakfast together."

They added some fruit and nuts to their oatmeal and proceeded to eat quietly at first. They glanced back and forth a few times smiling affectionately at each other. Joey was trying to help his mom relax a bit with a funny story from school and at one point his mom reached over to playfully shove his knee. Her hand landed right on the head of his still raging erection.

"Ooooh," Joey moaned involuntarily.

Clearly flustered, his mom said, "Now Joey. I think you better go upstairs and take care of that thing before you hurt someone. I don't know how you have managed to keep that thing under control all these years, but you can't simply go around with your pants tented out all the time."

"Sorry, Mom. Thanks for breakfast. I'll head up and take care of this now," Joey said sheepishly.

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and this time purposely squeezed the head and top of his shaft.

"That's my good boy. You really are going to make some girl lucky one day," she said playfully.

Wow! Now Joey was the one to be surprised. He stood and left the table after his mom let go of his cock.

Joey came upstairs and went to his room purposely leaving his bedroom door slightly ajar. When laying in his bead, the door would be to his back and the bathroom door is on the other side of the room. So, unless he's lying on his side he's relatively blindsided by both doors, knowing this is the case, Joey had years ago configured a picture frame and mirror on his dressers that he can discreetly see if anyone is coming in from either door.

He laid down on his bed and proceeded to pull his huge dick out of his shorts and started stroking it slowly, enjoying the feeling his full erection gave him. He was moaning quietly and imagining his mom watching him and touching him. Then he remembered his brother seeing this morning and eating his cum. Man today was turning out to be a lust filled day and it's hardly started at this point. He allowed his gaze to drift to the mirror on his dresser and could see the shadow of someone in his door. He thought for sure his mom was peeping on him. He teased her a bit more.

"Mmmm, Mom. Touch it some more. That feels good," he moaned quietly as if in fantasy.

He stroked some more and then noticed movement in the picture frame and could clearly see his brother watching him, just like Joey had done to him not long ago. Wow, he was getting quite the fan-base here at home. Joey didn't want either of them chickening out before the money shot, so he quickened his stroke and moaned some more.

"That's right. Eat my cum baby. There's plenty for you," Joey moaned again for both of their benefit.

He was nearly ready to cum and at the point of no return when suddenly his cock lurched and started spewing cum like a geyser in Yellowstone Park.

"Oh! Yeah! Fuck!" Joey said between the tremendous pumps of cum that landed on his chest, arm, stomach, face, pillow and headboard. Each spurt was equally as powerful as the previous. He had never cum so much in his life and his orgasm had never felt as good. After a good 6 or more powerful spurts his cock continued to lurch in his hand as it pumped the remainder down his hand and onto his stomach.

Joey laid like this for a few minutes before starting to get up. It looked as if his mom had left, however he was surprised to see his brother standing in his bedroom by the bathroom door watching him with wide and amazed eyes.

Adam spoke first, hurriedly and timidly.

"Uh. I thought I heard you in here and came through to apologize for this morning. Then I saw you and couldn't stop watching you," Adam explained.

"Well, Adam. It's OK, I guess. I'm a bit of a mess now," Joey said as he continued to get up.

"No here, let me," Adam grabbed the now returned towel from the top of his laundry basket and came to the bedside next to Joey. "D.... do you mind if I.... clean it up for you?" he asked hesitantly. "It looks like a lot," he continued pleadingly.

"It's kind of a weird request coming from my brother, you know," Joey said while laying back down.

Adam sat next to him on the bed and started to use the towel to wipe the headboard and pillow. When Adam leaned over to clean the pillow, Joey noticed him closing his eyes and breathing slow and deep clearly smelling his cum. Then he set the towel down next to Joey's arm and started scooping it carefully from Joey's face and neck with his fingers. He started to wipe it on the towel but stopped and brought it to his mouth opening to receive it.

"Mmmm," Adam moaned. "I don't know why I'm doing this Joey, but your cum tastes so good. Do you mind if I eat it off you?" he asked quietly.

"Uh, no I guess," Joey said watching the lust filled haze filling his brother's eyes.

Adam immediately set to work licking the thick cum off Joey's neck, arm, chest and hand. The attention of Adam's tongue didn't get lost on Joey; his cock started to harden again despite just dumping a truckload of cum. It was of course too heavy to stand up straight but continued to climb up his stomach as Adam continued to lick and slurp lower on his body. He felt the head of his cock poke Adam in the side of his cheek and Adam stopped for a second. He reached over and held Adam's cock straight up so he could continue to lick the cum off his stomach and down to the base of his cock where it was pooled. Adam then noticing the cum still dripping down the huge cock in his hand he began to lick and slurp his way of the huge shaft swallowing cum along the way. Adam reached the head of his cock and Joey was surprised when he took it in mouth and sucked hard.

"Wow, Adam. You REALLY like that cum, huh?" Joey asked confidently.

"Mmmm Hmmmm!" Adam exclaimed with the cock in his mouth.

"I didn't know you liked to suck cock, brother," Joey confided.

"I didn't know either until just now," Adam explained. "Honestly, I want to suck it some more if that's OK"

"Well, you went and got it all hard, so don't stop now, Adam," Joey said. "Suck it dry!"

Adam didn't hesitate with the invitation. He got on his knees between his brother's legs and start with both hands and his mouth to service Joey to another explosive orgasm. His hand couldn't wrap completely around but he managed to get a good grip on it. His mouth struggled to get much more than the of head of Joey's cock inside, but he relaxed some more and continued to suck.

"Joey, I can't believe how good your cock tastes," Adam said between strokes. "And your cum is just.... I don't know how to explain it, but I need it."

"Well, keep sucking like that and you'll get some shortly, brother," Joey said excitedly.

Joey couldn't believe right now that his brother was giving him his first blowjob....and it felt great. He continued to lay there letting his brother service his huge tool knowing he was going to blow soon. He glanced again at the mirror on his dresser and almost jumped seeing the shadow of his mother had come back and she was clearly watching her youngest son swallow Joey's huge cock. This was enough to cause him to again reach the point of no return. He reached down and pushed the back of Adam's head down on his cock to receive his fresh load.

"Yeah, Adam! Suck it, Baby. Suck my dick dry. You're a great cocksucker brother," Joey said encouraging his brother. "I'm going to need you to do this more. Here it comes. Are you ready cum slut?" Joey asked.

"MMmmmm. Yes, please!" Adam begged. "Give me your cum!"

Adam sucked two more times and with Joey pushing him down another couple inches he got his wish. Joey watched his cock lurch in Adam's mouth and could see his vein pumping cum into his gullet. More and more pumped while Adam swallowed and then couldn't swallow fast enough and cum spilled down the shaft as Adam's mouth filled. He kept on trying to swallow, though and clearly hungry for it all.

"Oh! Yeah, Adam. Swallow that load!" Joey said between spurts. "Swallow it, slut!"

Finally, he finished, and Adam swallowed the last directly from the source, then proceeded to lick his cock clean of the cum that he missed. Joey just laid back and let his brother clean his cock for him.

"Wow, Adam. That was amazing," Joey complimented. "You know that was my first blowjob?"

"You're kidding, Joey. With a cock like this you must be fucking every girl in school," Adam responded.

"Seriously! I ate a girl out before and almost fucked another, but never had a blowjob myself. Woah, you better stop, I'm going to have to blow again if you keep it up," Joey said while sitting up. "Thanks, Adam. That felt really great and I'm already looking forward to another soon."

"I've never sucked a dick before, but for some reason I just couldn't stop myself once I got close to it," Adam explained while getting out of the bed himself.

Joey looked down and could see Adam's tiny dick tenting his shorts and noticed a little wet spot at the tip.

"Take it out," Joey asked without thinking and nodding down to his erection.

"Well, it's nothing like yours," Adam said embarrassed by his condition.

"Doesn't matter, just let me see it," Joey insisted.

Adam pulled his shorts open, and his sub-4-inch cock popped out, hard and red. Joey stood next to him with his heavy cock in his hand over 3 times the size and started smacking his little dick with his own. Adam moaned but didn't move and Joey continued to beat his little dick with his fat semi-flaccid tool. Finally, Adam moaned and started shooting cum all over Joey's cock. Just a few clear spurts, nothing like Joey's white shower of cum from before.

"Well, guess you better clean up your mess again, brother," Joey said cockily.

Adam immediately dropped to his knees and proceeded to lick his brother's cock clean. Picking it up with both hands and licking all around the shaft and balls then took the head of his cock in his mouth and sucked hard again for good measure.

"Mmmm. Nice job, Adam," Joey said pulling his shaft away from Adam's hungry mouth.

12