Juliette, The Ultimate Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climaxed, then again, then again, she cried out, "Please Brad, you are killing me!" It wasn't a plea for him to stop, it was a plea for more and more. "Harder Brad, harder, do it, do me, give it to me, make me have it Brad, make meeeeee.....!" It was all he needed to hear, his determination not to cum was given by her begging for more. He drove on, Juliette was rutted, routed, thrashed and beaten, utterly defeated, and every second was a lifelong memory in the making.

She collapsed under him, her orgasms draining the life from her, he slowed down to a gentle pulsating throbbing slide in, slide out. Then he withdrew, he hadn't cum yet, there was something else. He held her to him, gently consoling and loving her, he was going to miss all this when he left. He repositioned himself, got his hand under her tight taut beautifully rounded ass, and worked his middle finger in.

Juliette opened her eyes to see him looking at her, a question in his own eyes. But before he could say anything, she spoke.

"No," she said.

"No what?" he asked.

"I haven't."

"You haven't what?" he replied working his finger around in her ass.

"Had sex in there."

"You haven't?"

"Not yet Brad," she looked at him, consent on her beautiful face, her perfect lips smiling.

"Do you want to?"

"Where do you want me, how?"

"Up on your knees, head down," he told her. But before she did, he took her in his big strong arms and kissed her as passionately as he had ever kissed his own wife.

Juliette was terrified, scared to death, but nothing, nothing in this world was going to stop her from experiencing what she had been leading her own husband to doing in recent months. She got up, positioned herself, knees slightly spread, her ass crack was slick and wet with all the love juice she had leaked out for him.

Brad stared at the view, "she is truly magnificent," he told himself. He got behind her, took a hold of her fantastic ass.

"This will hurt Juliette, but just try and relax, let it happen, I'll go slow, please just hold still, the initial pain will abate I promise you, okay?" She trusted him, she knew this should be her own husband getting her ass cherry.

But he wasn't, his boss was. Then guilt hit her, but it wasn't the guilt of an unfaithful wife, an adulteress. No she felt guilty because she didn't feel guilty for this happening. She had no guilt at all for her unfaithfulness, it was sex that's all, raw powerful so satisfying sex, it wasn't love.

While this was going through her mind, Brad popped his cock head in, this brought Juliette back to reality. She bit the bed clothes, gripped them in her hands, she refused to scream although she wanted to, the pain was terrible, but she was not going to run away. She was here, she was in for the duration, her knees tried to slide back, her body wanted to lay down, but Juliette held still. Brad gently pulled and pushed, she could feel him getting deeper.

She felt as if she was being totally split, even ripped into two pieces. "Brad, Oh God Brad," she mumbled.

"Keep at it Juliette, keep going baby," he told her as he pressed on. He was almost in, pulling back, he slid home.

"There," he told her, "I'm in Juliette, I'm in," his voice was proud.

"Urrggggh, Oh, Argggh, Hmmmm...." He held still, his balls pressed against her ass, hands holding tight to her waist. Juliette began to settle, her ass expanding and gauging the thickness and depth of the fleshy power tool deep in her rectum.

"Oh Brad, Jesus Christ, this is so different Brad, so different." He gently pulled back. "Nooooo," she cried, "stay in, don't move, not yet." He did exactly as she told him, he knew in a moment she would tell him to go for it. Juliette began to moan, she was grunting, and moving her ass cheeks on him, "Oh Hmmm, Ohhhhh, Oooooh Oh Brad, it's nice I like it."

He moved in her, and she gasped loudly, "Oooooh Oh Brad Mmmmm, yes, yes, do it, slowly though please?" He followed orders knowing in a very short space of time she would either ask him to fuck her, or let him know otherwise. It was otherwise, her hands let go of the sheets, her arms spread out, then she was up on her hands. Now she was ready for him.

Brad pulled out slowly, and then in again, Juliette's head came up, and then down, it shook from side to side, she was defeating the demon's within her. He speeded up a little letting her know he was going after her. She moved with him, and then she pushed back as he pushed in. "Yes Brad Yes, go, do it, I'm ready, do me in my ass Brad, do me!"

He did just that, he pulled right baqck and slid in again in one fluid motion, Juliette groaned, then moaned, her voice was harsh, raspy, guttural. "God it hurts Brad, go on finish me off, finish in me, NOW!" Brad went for the tape, his headlong dash for the finish line was there for him to reach. Juliette urged him on. She orgasmed, her first ass climax drilled her, it shattered her whole being. Brad powered in and erupted in her bowels.

Juliette felt it, her lower half felt as if someone had inflated a balloon full of hot liquid inside her. She climaxed again knowing what it was, his cum spread in every ass crevice she had, she swelled and then fell forward on to her face as her last cum detonated, she ended up taking him with her. His rifled cock trapped in her little hole, it refused to give it up.

He lay on her up on his elbows, his breath as ragged as hers. He was looking at the back of her head below him, face right down, her shoulders moving rapidly as she sought oxygen for her burning lungs. Brad slowly raised his hips until he felt her ass tugging at his deflating head, with a little harder tug he popped free.

Then he rolled off her, they both needed time to recover. "That was amazing Brad, I never knew it was going to be so good, or so bad! Ooooh," she said, "I think I have a new asshole now!" she giggled softly, her elbow dug into his ribs and he sniggered back.

That was the end of that days love making, neither wanted to take away the glow of what had taken place this day. It was monumental in every way. The rest of the day was spent loving, talking, discussing her future, Dan's future, he assured her again Dan was well in the frame, and not to worry. Juliette was carful never to mention Brad's private life, and he offered no information. She assumed, rightly, that he too was married.

They said they loving goodbye's, and Juliette wobbled painfully to her car, she would need a good long soak to get over her ass drilling today. On the Monday morning, Brad e mailed the whole office to be present for a meeting at 12pm precisely, no exceptions permitted.

As they all assembled, he spoke to them, he thanked them all, told each of them that now the ship was righted, and sailing on a solid course. That three of the five massive prestigious contracts they had been after had been won. The future was secure now for years. But he warned, any slacking and you know what the result will be.

They all cheered, he had been extremely hard on them, but each and every one appreciated what he had done. They were all granted a new ten per cent rise, which went down well.

"Now," he said, " I have one more announcement to make, it will come as a surprise to you all I know." He took Dan by the elbow and brought him to the front of the gathering. "Dan is from this moment appointed Area Manager, he will replace me. I know you will support him in every way, wont you?" His words resonated with them, they knew the consequences. "I will be leaving here for pastures new on Friday, any questions?"

The following week Dan sat with Brad in his office picking up pointers. "Dan, you have to be hard with them, fair, but hard, got it?" "Yes Brad I have that, and Juliette will keep me in line, I'm sure you know that."

"I'm sure she will Dan," he said, "I'm sure she will." He left the Friday totally unaware that he was the father of Juliette and Dan's forth coming baby, although Juliette knew.