Just Now

Story Info
You're never going to believe this, but...
1.3k words
4.11
198.9k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,460 Followers

Maybe you won't find this all that erotic, or entertaining. Maybe you will. But what you find yourself now reading, happened only a few short minutes ago as I write this. And for obvious reasons, it won't be a long drawn out story either, a rather short one in fact. Straight and to the point as it where, just like it happened. Just now.

I have my own private little office. And as such, it quite often affords me the privacy to fantasize and occasionally enjoy myself during the day. I have also in the past included my wife via the phone during a few of those instances, something that she too has periodically enjoyed, whenever she's been able to. Though for her, it is usually most often while she's out in her car either on to, or on the way back from lunch.

Today, she had gone out to the parking lot, decided to call me, which she did, which is how it all began.

I answered my phone delighted to hear my wife on the other end. The truth of it was, I was still horny from the night before, as was she. We had enjoyed a rather cozy intimate evening together. One in which we very often enjoy sharing and discussing fantasies, never holding anything back, neither one of us shy, nor guilty about someone we've imagined being with, very often sharing those very thoughts with one another.

"What are you doing...or about to do?" She had asked, guessing perhaps...though she was damn near spot on. I'd actually been sitting here at my desk, toying with the idea of jerking off, fantasizing as I'd been doing and getting rather horny. I was still thinking about the evening before and what we'd been sharing then.

"What do you think I'm about to do?" I answered back letting her know now what I was actually going to do as I walked over towards my door locking it, and then turning around walking towards the window looking down below as I stood there and began stroking my cock.

"Bet your thinking about your boss again too aren't you?" My wife asked. I could tell just by the tone of her voice that she was aroused too, sitting there in her car, parked somewhere in the parking lot. It had been my last night's admission to her. My boss was indeed a very attractive looking woman, and I had admittedly fantasized about fucking her numerous times now, though I had only gone into detail about actually thinking about that for the first time with my wife the night before.

"Yes," I said hotly, admitting it.

"Hmm," my wife moaned as I now knew she too was beginning to touch herself somewhere out there on the other end of the line. "So tell me...what if she was there, what would you do if she came in and let you know she was interested. What if she actually found you with your cock sticking out of your pants?"

I stood here with my eyes closed imagining that. Stroking my cock, squeezing out a bit of precum fuck juice making it even more slippery as I played with myself, delighting in the decadent squishy sounds I was making as I fisted my prick. I could hear my wife doing the same to herself on her end.

"I image Diane being surprised...no, shocked at first after realizing what I'm doing. But then she unbuttons her blouse, removing it, and then her bra. I'm still unaware that she's there, until she walks up behind me, her bare breasts suddenly pressed against my back as her hand comes around, grasping my cock, her hands now covering mine. I turn around surprised, yet relieved to see the smile on her face. She then..."

Silence...long pause.

"Honey? You there?" Honey?"

"Fuck!"

"What's wrong? What is it?"

"Ah babe...I need to call you back."

"Oh god, something wrong?"

"Wait one," I tell her.

Another pause...my wife nervous worried.

"Babe? You there?" She asks once again.

"Yeah, I am...and you're never going to believe this."

"What?"

"Guess who's here...standing in my office."

"Oh no, oh my God, don't tell me...Diane?"

"Yeah, Diane...she wants to speak to you."

"Speak to me? Why?"

"She wants to ask you something?"

"Ask me what?"

"I'll let her tell you herself."

"Hi Mieke? Diane, Rick's boss? No...I'm fine, how are you? No, everything's ok, just fine really. But...I did want to tell you, I am standing here looking at your husband's cock. Yes...it really is sticking out, and he really was playing with it when I came in. And yes...I am serious. But...what I wanted to ask you now that I am, is if you'd have a problem if he actually jerked off for me while I watched him. Maybe even play with it myself a little if you'd be ok with that."

I'm still hard as a fucking rock, though slightly nervous as I stand here. My boss, Diane, hands the phone back to me, she starts unbuttoning her blouse.

"Mieke? Honey?" I say. "What? Really? No shit? No...no of course, I'll keep the phone on so you can listen. I'll put it down, right here on the desk then so you can hear everything...yes."

I'm now staring at my boss's gorgeous beautiful bare breasts. Large dark pink nipples, as thick and as fat as two little gumdrops, stiff as hell. I'm soon fondling them rolling them around between my fingers while she reaches down, rubbing and stroking my cock. I moan...still a bit nervously so, but now the excitement and realization of this actually happening is taking over. And the fact that my wife is listening to it all, sitting out there somewhere in her car makes it even more erotic if that's even possible.

Diane now backs me over towards my desk forcing me to sit down on it. I do. She leans forward, wrapping those amazingly large breasts of hers around my dick, now jerking me off with them, spitting, using her spit to further lubricate my still leaking shaft even more. Her tits are slippery now with our combined juices as I fuck that heavenly valley between them.

I'm so fucking aroused by all of this, that I've pretty much lost control all ready. Diane realizes it too, I'm sitting there shaking, quivering...excited beyond belief. She now takes my cock in her mouth, sucking it. It's too much, almost too much already, I'm about to blow...telling her that, hell...damn near screaming it out loud which I know my wife can easily hear. Seconds later I feel the first delicious squirt leap from my cock, shooting into Diane's mouth. She swallows, and then removes my prick, watching it squirt against her breasts, over and over again, and then sucks me again, draining me of whatever's left.

I am spent, still a bit stunned that this has just happened the way that it did. Diane picks up the phone once again talking to my wife.

"Could you hear all that? Yeah? Did you hear your husband cum? Did you?"

She laughs, turning towards me, telling me that indeed my wife climaxed too listening to us.

"No...not yet, but I will. Maybe later on this evening then yes? Ok, we'll see you then, want me to bring anything? No? Ok...here he is again then."

My boss hands me the phone, she slips back into her bra, her blouse, my cum still clinging to her tits as she does so.

She hands me the spare key I keep in the file cabinet outside my office just in case I lose mine.

"Tell your wife thanks for letting me know where this was," she then says. "See you guys later on this evening then...around eight?"

I pick up the phone. My wife's laughing. "So baby...how was it anyway?"

God I love my wife.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,460 Followers